PlayStation VR

Nov 10

Nov 10

God of War Collection – Trophy Speed Run

William Weissbaum's Avatar Posted by Production Coordinator

With the launch of God of War Collection only a week away (Nov. 17th!), we thought we would give you a leg up on earning one of the more difficult trophies in the game, ’15 Min Fight Scene.’ To earn this gold trophy, you have to battle your way to the Loom Chamber in God of War II in under 10 minutes. We got Stephen Peterson, Lead QA Tester on God of War II and a Camera Designer on God of War III, to do a speed run while giving out as many tips as he can. After playing the game a hundred or so times as a tester, he makes it look easy.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

WackyWeedCreed said:

November 11th, 6:09 am

PRO.

UNCyrus said:

November 11th, 8:29 am

Already have this preordered… thanks for another amazing addition to my game library!

Pomato-EX said:

November 11th, 8:34 am

This is an impressive run, however, it could have been more impressive if it was in Titan Mode…

AriesWarlock said:

November 11th, 9:06 am

Never had much problem with this area. I did have problems with the kratos clones in the first game, well I played it on Hard on my first try – too difficult. Has it been balanced a little?

IceColdKilla44 said:

November 11th, 9:16 am

Wow.

This guy’s good. He did this in less than half the time!

Some of these things I probably wouldn’t have thought of doing: like activating Rage of the Titans to avoid being hit while opening that chest for magic.

IceCold said:

November 11th, 9:29 am

i assume this will be on the PS store tomorrow.

Gunwing said:

November 11th, 9:45 am

I have only played the PSP game and While I never beat it. (Due to the not as good control scheme) I look forward to this game vary much! I may not get it day one but for sure it’s on my list!

Any word on new gear for Kratos in GOW3? I mean we see he has all the gear from the first few games, what about new items? I would love to use a fire weapon!

H8_is_Bad said:

November 11th, 10:01 am

Easy trophies and all the trophies have the same picture looks like….

mcbuttz78 said:

November 11th, 10:09 am

lmao.. its not easy . look he has a beard growing ad his clothes look like there are stuck to his skin… Dont let him fool you , its harder than it seem even with these tips and video, you better be ready a long night and alot controller throwing around.. I played this area at least 75 times b4 i got that kinda time through it..

ultimatepunchrod said:

November 11th, 10:26 am

cant wait for this and God of War 3. I’ve beaten the first two, but i feel kind of lame because i never knew about that rage of the titans inferno move. i want to try it now.

ultimatepunchrod said:

November 11th, 10:33 am

@58. did you not hear that guy. he said he had played through that part of the game and maybe the entire game at least 100 times. he’s a bug catcher so he already knew when everything was coming. he’s just giving technique tips.

plaztiksyke said:

November 11th, 4:04 pm

I hope Ubisoft is paying attention and does a Prince of Persia Collection in a similar fashion. I also hope they get the original voice actor from Sands of Time and have him replace all the spoken lines the lesser actor did from Warrior Within and The Two Thrones ;)

Cpt_Ramz said:

November 11th, 4:17 pm

OMG! I remember doing this on the hardest setting. I cant believe im gonna have to do it again. Cant wait.

warriorsfan33 said:

November 11th, 4:45 pm

First off, I just want to say I’m a gow nut, but I just can’t justify buy these games again when I already own the ps2 versions. Trophies don’t mean squat to me, so I say if you already own the ps2 versions theirs no need to upgrade. Just my opinion though.

Prem-aka-Prince said:

November 11th, 5:20 pm

did he just do a 600 second gold trophy in 330 seconds? very nice

H8_is_Bad said:

November 11th, 6:19 pm

@59 and 61

It is very easy actually the guy is playing on normal mode i’ve beaten this part on titan mode with no upgrades whatsoever everything was level 1 health, magic, and weapons.

I guess i’m just a pro God of War player.. I should realize not everybody is great at this game.

CRONIC_GAMER said:

November 11th, 7:03 pm

With two platinum trophys on one disk this is a must own for me!

Gooddaysfall said:

November 11th, 11:45 pm

Plz answer this..Is there any chance of us owners able the use custom music for these ports or no?

Gooddaysfall said:

November 11th, 11:46 pm

Are we going to be able to have custom music for this port or no?

Thrasher20 said:

November 12th, 3:57 pm

Dang this is a must get when I fix my unit :)

maddymad said:

November 13th, 6:40 am

sweet!!! now i can’t wait to receive my copy that I preordered from the States :)

Demonhunter84 said:

November 14th, 9:51 am

@Gooddaysfall

I am pretty sure its just a straight up with no option for custom soundtracks. But why would you want to put a custom soundtrack when God of War Collection already has an awesome soundtrack?

Demonhunter84 said:

November 14th, 9:54 am

@11

It should to available to download when you enter the voucher code. I got mines early from preordering God of War 3.

JVASON said:

November 15th, 6:29 am

that was sick!

Thrill_Kill said:

December 1st, 5:15 pm

nice video, I’m looking forward to getting this trophy!

PAGE 1 2