PlayStation VR

Nov 19

Nov 19

PlayStation Store Update

Grace Chen's Avatar Posted by VP, PlayStation Network

Hi Everyone – It’s time for the weekly PlayStation Store Update.

Updates

Get Uno for new low price of $7.99

Applications

adhocParty
Play Ad Hoc PSP games online via your PS3!
File Size 6.31 MB

Downloadable Games

Peggle ($9.99 to purchase)
Have you got the Peggle fever? Now on the PlayStation Network, experience the ultimate pinballesque adventure! Indulge your love for bouncing balls and firework effects by becoming a Peggle Master through 55 levels and 75 challenges. Play to your favorite music while collecting 12 PlayStation Network trophies along the way. Want to host your own Peggle party? Jump into a local battle or connect online to tackle multiplayer, duel and party modes!
ESRB Rated E
File size: 204 MB

PSOne Classics

Resident Evil 2 ($5.99)
ESRB Rated M
File size: 757 MB

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver ($5.99)
ESRB Rated M
File size: 381 MB

Game Demos (free)

Smash Cars Demo
Real-time physics, innovative stunts and next-generation graphics combine into a dynamic, tricked-out single and multiplayer RC car racing experience where players twist and turn, grind and gear up, performing aerial tricks and stunts while racking up trophies and points as they race to the finish in an unlikely location.
ESRB Rated E
File size: 199 MB

Add-on Game Content

Peggle Nights ($4.99)
Party ‘til the break of dawn with the quirky Game Masters of Peggle Nights! Become the ultimate master with 60 dreamscape levels and 60 Grand Master Challenges set in a land of flashing lights, dynamic pegs and glowing backgrounds! When you need a break, stop to admire your bright and shiny Peggle Nights trophies in your very own Peggle Masters Trophy Room. With so many action-packed Peggle Nights levels you won’t want to leave the neon peg party!
File size: 150 KB

PAIN: Flavor Flav ($1.99)
“Yeah boy!” Get ready to launch Flavor Flav into a world of PAIN! Whether you know this eccentric celebrity because of his days as a rap or television star, you’ll immediately recognize his hilarious voice recordings and costumes.
File size: 100 KB

High Velocity Bowling: Psychedelic 60’s Ball Pack ($0.99)
It’s time to bowl – High Velocity style! Spice up your bowling game with this cool pack of six custom “Psychedelic 60’s” theme bowling balls.
File size: 7.1 MB

High Velocity Bowling: Techno Modern Ball Pack ($0.99)
It’s time to bowl – High Velocity style! Spice up your bowling game with this cool pack of six custom “Techno Modern” theme bowling balls.
File size: 4.68 MB

Way of the Samurai 3 Accessories (free)
Fun & crazy, exclusive accessories for your character!
File size: 102 KB

Guitar Hero 5
For all song credits please visit www.guitarhero.com.

• “Lick It Up” by KISS ($1.99)
  • “Modern Day Delilah” by KISS ($1.99)
  • “I Was Made For Lovin’ You” by KISS ($1.99)
  • KISS Track Pack ($5.49) – Downloadable Track Pack featuring ” Modern Day Delilah”, “Lick It Up “, “I Was Made For Lovin’ You” by KISS. Please Note: Many songs are available both as singles and as part of a Track Pack, so please carefully consider your purchases before downloading.

File size: 39 MB – 50 MB (singles), 131 MB (track pack)

Rock Band
Build your Rock Band library by purchasing these song game tracks. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com.

• “Beautiful Thieves”— AFI ($1.99)
  • “End Transmission”— AFI ($1.99)
  • “Love Like Winter”— AFI ($1.99)
  • “Medicate”— AFI ($1.99)
  • “The Leaving Song, Pt 2″— AFI ($1.99)
  • AFI Pack 01 ($8.49)- This pack includes “Beautiful Thieves,” “End Transmission,” “Love Like Winter,” “Medicated” and “The Leaving Song, Pt 2” by AFI.
  • “Walk Like An Egyptian”— The Bangles ($1.99)

File sizes: 26 MB – 33 MB (singles), 140 MB (track pack)

The Beatles Rock Band
Build your library for The Beatles: Rock Band by purchasing these song game tracks. For music credits, visit www.thebeatlesrockband.com.

• “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)” — The Beatles ($1.99)
  • “Within You Without You” — The Beatles ($1.99)
  • “When I’m Sixty-Four” — The Beatles ($1.99)
  • “She’s Leaving Home” — The Beatles ($1.99)
  • “Lovely Rita” — The Beatles ($1.99)
  • “Fixing A Hole” — The Beatles ($1.99)
  • “Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite!” — The Beatles ($1.99)
  • “A Day In The Life” — The Beatles ($1.99)
  • Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Album) ($13.49) – This album includes “Fixing a Hole,” “She’s Leaving Home,” “Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!,” “Within You Without You,” “When I’m Sixty-Four,” “Lovely Rita,” “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise),” and “A Day in the Life” by The Beatles.

File sizes: 21 MB – 49 MB (singles), 300 MB (track pack)

Game Videos (free)

Pulse 11/19 Edition
File size: 287 MB (HD), 457 MB (1080)

Pain: Flavor Flav Trailer
File size: 39 MB (HD)

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier Launch Trailer
File size: 58 MB (HD), 97 MB (1080)

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 15 sec Accolade TV Spot
File size: 11 MB (HD)

FIFA Soccer 10: Director’s Cut Trailer
File size: 220 MB (HD)

Madden NFL Arcade Trailer
File size: 39 MB (HD)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Flag Runner Trailer
File size: 80 MB (HD), 136 MB (1080)

NBA 2K10 TV Commercial

File size: 51 MB (HD)

Peggle Trailer
File size: 18 MB (HD)

Themes

Peggle Theme (free)
File size: 3.43 MB

Celtic Maidens 2 Premium Plus Theme ($1.99)
File size: 8.65 MB

Wallpaper (free)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Wallpaper (x5)
File sizes: 94 KB – 2.02 MB

topatoi Wallpaper
File sizes: 215 KB – 1.74 MB

Peggle Wallpaper
File sizes: 261 KB – 291 KB

PlayStation Store for PSP

Downloadable Games (also available from PS3 storefront)

Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines ($39.99)
ESRB Rated M

ESRB Rated E
File size: 55 MB

Promethus Demo
ESRB Rated RP
File size: 31 MB

Add-on Game Content

DJ Max Fever Wallpaper (x4)
File sizes: 69 KB – 100 KB

Armored Core 3 Wallpaper (x2)
File sizes: 27 KB – 34 KB

Rock Band Unplugged (also available from PS3 storefront)
Build your Rock Band Unplugged library by purchasing these song game tracks. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com.

• “California Über Alles”— Dead Kennedys ($1.99)
  • “You’re No Rock ‘n’ Roll Fun”— Sleater-Kinney ($1.99)

File sizes: 14 MB – 17 MB

PSP Themes (also available from PS3 storefront)

Armored Core 3 Portable Theme (free)
File size: 523 KB

Celtic Maidens PSP Theme 3 ($1.49)
File size: 637 KB

Celtic Maidens PSP Theme 4 ($1.49)
File size: 631 KB

Add Your Own

jwood87 said:

November 19th, 4:09 pm

Not bad ad hoc sounds pretty cool, Im also gonna pick up RE2

SPOOKULA209 said:

November 19th, 4:09 pm

Pretty good update the comic book reader for psp is also live if it wasn’t working for you before.

rjejr said:

November 19th, 4:11 pm

For those of you asking, I’m pretty sure the FF13 release date announcement video was being screened in Home as some sort of inducement to get people on there and thusly not on the store (where it probably belongs).

Kirkpad said:

November 19th, 4:12 pm

PEGGLE+NIGHTS=BOUGHT.

Now update Zuma with custom music.

starBlinky01 said:

November 19th, 4:12 pm

LBP DEMO@!!!! DFINDS

OMGFG!! DOWNLOADING!! WOO!!!

odin_final said:

November 19th, 4:12 pm

Wow
Resident Evil 2
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Good memories ..Good days

sainraja said:

November 19th, 4:13 pm

Can Sony please update the PSN download system to where users can manage their own activations instead of having to call Sony?

cnn93 said:

November 19th, 4:14 pm

I have a some hwat out of place question but, why aren’t I able to join any online games with the BFBC2 BETA?

iaint21 said:

November 19th, 4:15 pm

sooo, let me guess

No LBP?

you going to give us all the finger then huh?

xeno3d said:

November 19th, 4:16 pm

@98 Dual Shock

jll_992000 said:

November 19th, 4:17 pm

is there any that this LBP injustice will be rectified for early adaptors of the pspgo, like a temporary price cut, or free content?

Rude_Sparthan said:

November 19th, 4:17 pm

will LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER (great) come also in Europe..?

thanks

Vabor said:

November 19th, 4:17 pm

LBP demo??!? Why did I buy a PSP Go? So I can wait for the games I really want to play?

ManaKnight said:

November 19th, 4:19 pm

I’m a bit upset about no LittleBigPlanet on PSP this week. While I own a PSP-1000 & 2000 along with my PSP Go, there’s NO way I want to play a UMD copy of LBP (slow loading and loading hiccups) after playing games digitially from PSN. I was happy that J&D: TLF made it the same day as PSN and retail, and I pretty much figured LBP would be the same way. Please release it to PSN because I need the game now. I seriously can’t figure out why the game isn’t released today when Sony released the PSP Go (an all digital platform that can’t play UMDs). That’s like telling the PSP Go only owners they don’t care about them.

curlygangsta said:

November 19th, 4:24 pm

We want Portable Ops!! Also Crisis Core :)

xeno3d said:

November 19th, 4:25 pm

What ever happened to the Pulse Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter edition contest???

ndw4 said:

November 19th, 4:26 pm

LittleBigPlanet PSP is still not up? Iwanted it for my PSP GO, but at least there is a demo. Maybe I won’t have to waste more money on this game if it’s not good. JUST A SUGGESTION-HAVE PSN PSP GAMES BE AVAILABLE AS RENTALS OR EXPIRATION DATES. THANK YOU.

LordChocoSlime said:

November 19th, 4:29 pm

[This post ONLY refers to this week’s PS Store for PSP Update.]

With the release of Resident Evil 2, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, and a demo for LittleBigPlanet PSP, and it looks like the PSP got a good PS Store update this week. It’s also great to see that surprise PSP Firmware 6.20 update from last night, a U.S. version of Ad Hoc Party, and three more PSP Minis. Anyhow, I just downloaded the demos for LittleBigPlanet PSP, Promethus, and PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe. Thanks for the update.

ChineseSoldier13 said:

November 19th, 4:30 pm

Nice with RE2, but is there any word on when Call of Duty Classic is out? I would buy it the minute it appears on PSN.

xeno3d said:

November 19th, 4:31 pm

Wow.. Promethus is terrible lol

Zezzler said:

November 19th, 4:32 pm

Great update!
Getting Peggle & nights (and Critter Crunch :P) RIGHT NOW!
Liking the adhoc Party also~

TheRealJlight said:

November 19th, 4:32 pm

No LBP – you are better than this Sony.
*shakes head in disappointment*

sethchilders said:

November 19th, 4:33 pm

Where the **** is LittleBigPlanet PSP?!

most-ghost said:

November 19th, 4:34 pm

I’m crying here … We reallly need the video store in Canada !!!! ;( pls pls pretty pls .. Eu got it!!! Oh Canada for [DELETED] sake!!!!!

Pelt_Hunter said:

November 19th, 4:40 pm

The new friends list in the 3.10 firmware update is a subtle tweak yet makes all the difference in the world. I love being able to change the color of my banner and the way they are small and then unfold when highlighted is perfect. A great update Sony.

Mikhailov1 said:

November 19th, 4:43 pm

I have to say I’m not only upset about Little Big Planet, I’m also upset about other new releases (Like Yu Gi Oh 5Ds Task FOrce 4) not making it to the PSN as promised before the Go came out. Did you not say that every game would be released to the PSN from the release of the Go? You’re not fulfilling that promise, and I hope someone reads this and takes it seriously.

xplosneer said:

November 19th, 4:47 pm

Of course it doesn’t work with the 20GB…

WWESuperstar said:

November 19th, 4:47 pm

This is an absolutely beautiful update. Thank you. I Love You :)

zachman3000 said:

November 19th, 4:50 pm

The Resident Evil 2 is the Analog compatible/Dual Shock version

To switch discs (it defaults to Leon’s scenarion first) reset the game and then select Disc 2 (if you are lke me and love Claire’s scenario better!)

Best 6 bucks I’ve ever spent. Was fully prepared to give you 10 for it, Sony.

Now, fix my Sgt. Pepper song codes, and I’ll love you until I get frusrated at no FF8.

PSN_Tokeio said:

November 19th, 4:53 pm

You get a demo of LBP up but not the full game? FAIL WHALE.

IRONSCORPIO said:

November 19th, 4:53 pm

hey Sony hey this has nothing to do with the store update but u guys did say something about new avatars like 2-3 months ago and still nothing but guess what…i think i can speak for most but not everybody that we dont want it INSTEAD let us be able to upload our own avatars such as pictures from our photo album uploaded photos from a usb or take pictures with the eye and set them as an avatar now you guys can still give us the new avatars you said were gonna give us but i could care less for it thats just how i feel

JetPiIot said:

November 19th, 4:54 pm

1 out of every 4 comments in this blog post is asking where is LBP since its release date was two days ago and is nowhere to be found?

Will someone (Grace Chen) please address this situation?

Cwalat said:

November 19th, 4:54 pm

WHAT THE F***?!

US PSstore gets both RE2 and Soul Reaver?

I’ve been waiting for RE2 forever, and now it’s just coming out to US?

This is MADNESS!

SputNik146 said:

November 19th, 4:55 pm

GIVE US OUR MOTHERFRAKIN LITTLE BIG PLANET YOU FAKIN FRAK HEADS! FOR FRAKS SAKE! ITS NOT THAT FRAKIN HARD PUT IT ON THE FRAK FRAKIN PLAYSTATION NETOWRK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

HJY84 said:

November 19th, 4:57 pm

I’m growing more and more concerned about the psp updates for the go. Considering the extra cost of the system itself and the large backlog of UMD games waiting for downloadable versions, the pace at which we’re getting psp games is way too slow. But not being able to release games on PSN on THEIR RELEASE DAY is simply inexcusable.

I don’t know if the problem is a technical issue, problems with developers, or the myriad of other issues you may be having, but these sorts of things SHOULD have been adressed prior to the release of the game or the GO itself for that matter. In any case, it would do you credit if you’d give us go owners SOME info.

I am trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt. Hell, I gave it to you when I bought the thing. But if the PSP section doesn’t get some serious updates soon, especially with the holidays coming up, my patience along with serveral other’s won’t be there for you.

Everywhere’s getting better… unless it’s via PSPGo… :'(

Korlithiel said:

November 19th, 5:00 pm

Much earlier update then usual, and while no LBP is a bit disappointing I’m very happy with the update because of the demos & PS1 classics.

And while thinking of demos & PSP Minis, think we will get a good way to sort our games from the PSP? I do like the idea of control over individual icons placement since I tend to play the games at the top of the list the most.

DinoMight_1021x said:

November 19th, 5:00 pm

Just played the PJM demo.. Very impressed, I’m gonna have to buy this one day!

Caudill said:

November 19th, 5:04 pm

I’m shocked! Two REALLY good PSone games this week, although just like every other good PSone game you’ve put up or will eventually put up I still own the disc(s).

Anyway… heard we’re getting Gravity Crash on Tuesday, I’ll save my money for that.

xeno3d said:

November 19th, 5:05 pm

I miss my PSP 3000 Sony

You promised great things with DD

Still waiting

TheInfectedBy590 said:

November 19th, 5:17 pm

Still waiting on that Demon’s Souls dynamic theme… :(

gamer812 said:

November 19th, 5:20 pm

Fantastic update this week! RE2 and Soul Reaver? Bliss.

luminum_x said:

November 19th, 5:24 pm

where is CRISIS CORE FINAL FANTASY 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W-H-Y-Z said:

November 19th, 5:29 pm

still no DLC for Operation Flashpoint2. The PC and 360 has had the DLC since the 5th. this is BS

heavenlygamer93 said:

November 19th, 5:30 pm

should i buy re2 is it good?

jeep_2003 said:

November 19th, 5:39 pm

Hey guys, thanks for resident evil 2 !!!!

djdmob said:

November 19th, 5:54 pm

Soul Reaver?!? Resident Evil 2?!? This might be my lucky day

whitwhit said:

November 19th, 5:58 pm

aww man no new avatars and no new dynamic can you let us know when new ones are coming out please

cell989 said:

November 19th, 5:58 pm

yeah PS one classics!!!!

AdoAJ said:

November 19th, 5:59 pm

@14
If you want it to be proffesional, atleast spell it right. Also, can you lower some PSP prices? Like I want GTA Chinatown Wars, but at $40 bucks it’s kinda overpriced.
Thanks Grace,