Final Fantasy XV

Dec 23

Dec 23

Deck the Halls with Uncharted 2 Double Cash

Arne Meyer's Avatar Posted by Director of Communications, Naughty Dog

The holidays are all about the giving spirit and we’re in a giving mood!

We’re holding another Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Double Cash weekend from Thursday, December 24, 2009, at 10:00 AM PST (what time is it in my city) through Sunday, December 27, 2009, at 11:00 AM PST (what time is it in my city?) you would earn double for all kills and medals. Yes, you read that right, you’ll be getting Double Cash for medals as well!

Oh, and our characters have gotten into the spirit of the season to celebrate the occasion!

2009-12-23-Holiday-Double-Cash-PSBlog

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

LilBig47 said:

December 23rd, 7:14 pm

If you could give a note to the devs of uncharted 3. They should try making it co-op. I mean the controls in the game are just awesome, so why not play it with someone right next to you during the story.

JOANNES_EST_EIUS said:

December 23rd, 7:34 pm

I find it unfair that some DLC is only available to a specific region instead of in all.Naughty dog is an NA based developer so why is all this DLC coming out in the UK?-how about your other fans?

Dominican-Glory said:

December 23rd, 7:38 pm

I love this game but, Why did you feel the need to nerf the standard handgun pistol? It throws off my playing style and now I’m getting less kills than before.

BeKuki said:

December 23rd, 8:29 pm

you should make a spilt-screen co-op, that would be good and seriously be great when people are together actually next to you and play

jdude95 said:

December 23rd, 8:37 pm

;( can you extend this please!? I’m out of town visiting family until after this is over.

Jakeman14 said:

December 23rd, 10:43 pm

Where is the DLC that i thought was coming out for christmas? was that the update from a few days ago?

Solid-Snake-Eyes said:

December 23rd, 11:01 pm

I have no complaints about Uncharted online, but I’m curious about when you’re gonna sell some new skins. Don’t really need any new levels, I’m still learning the old ones.

Solid-Snake-Eyes said:

December 23rd, 11:01 pm

Oops, and I also meant to ask if the Crushing mode health will ever be back, I think I preferred it.

cowboyd21 said:

December 23rd, 11:02 pm

great

TimeChildThe3rd said:

December 24th, 12:25 am

Any update on Error Syncing Player Data??

DOS_DukeNukem said:

December 24th, 12:45 am

Thought we were getting DLC this Christmas?

keerod_inc1296 said:

December 24th, 1:24 am

Hi, I’m new here and I don’t have a ps3 YET but, I’m getting one for christmas and I was wondering if anybody would add me ass a friend I’d really appreciate it.. (keerod_inc1296)

queenka said:

December 24th, 1:25 am

so sad, i won’t be able to play during that time frame :(. bye bye double cash..

keerod_inc1296 said:

December 24th, 1:30 am

Oh, and I,m getting Uncharted 2 for christmas so maybe I’ll see you guys there.. Happy Holidays :)

rc94 said:

December 24th, 2:30 am

Great, so now I don’t know whether to start the single player yet or not. >:(

jk, luv u guys.

guitarhero234 said:

December 24th, 3:25 am

I want to see Elena in a sexy Santa’s Little Helper outfit!! BOO YAH!!!!

joekillerdude70 said:

December 24th, 3:26 am

YAY , GOTY celebration!, but ND needs to raise up the money for getting kills online, it takes forever to rank up, im only lvl 24 and ive been playing for 3 weeks for 2 hours +

thestr1ker said:

December 24th, 3:27 am

@51

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!

soldier_2012 said:

December 24th, 5:13 am

Will the Online Freezing be fixed anytime soon? There are MANY online players that feel the same as I do…they hate it when you are playing Death Match and all of a sudden, your character freezes and you can not move.. this happens too often.. and when playing online in Death match, it is funny in a sense but also very unfair, when you see players on both teams in some corner of the map just stuck there and frozen, and of course the other team shoots them and gets a free kill.. Please fix this a.s.a.p. Many people are upset about this online freezing issue..

gaowenqing214 said:

December 24th, 5:41 am

that’s game i definately to buy on Xmas!!!

Zinacef said:

December 24th, 5:43 am

Alas, I’ll be able to seriously and finally rank up! Merry Christmas!!!

soldier_2012 said:

December 24th, 5:48 am

It would be nice if Naughty Dog could do updates on every holiday also and give the game players (online players) free gifts.. maybe free costumes, new free weapons ( it would be kind of neat to have the dart gun during online play and stealth them to sleep), a few more maps,etc.. Maybe Naughty Dog can work on a few things to make this game even better ( if that is possible).

bribrikun said:

December 24th, 6:08 am

Awesome!

Bris_Blade said:

December 24th, 7:09 am

Joining you guys in line soon!!

theblaese said:

December 24th, 7:36 am

love uncharted!!!! i think it would be cool to see some weather changes. like it would be tight to see it lighting and thunderings and pooring on the lost city level.

keerod_inc1296 said:

December 24th, 8:58 am

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark__Gamer said:

December 24th, 10:32 am

Ya double cash !!!!

also please check out my naughty dog fansite/forum

Hi-Tech-Hate said:

December 24th, 11:49 am

ND, you need to change the ranking system if you’re going to be handing out money like this. It’s embarrassing to see so many high level players playing like trash cause they got their money too easily, just like the no-talents who just use half-loaded and another like rapid hands. You should make badges of honor mandatory to be a higher level, not just money.

Netweb said:

December 24th, 1:19 pm

I want uncharted 3 xD

punish_ignorance said:

December 24th, 3:03 pm

woot! i think im getting Uncharted 2 for Christas! and if not well oh well cause ill be owning on the other games i get haa! i cant wait to get my first game with trophies (i only have fracture and the online community is really bad so im practically the best sniper on that game now.) but yea thanx for the holiday specials i hope i get this game to go play.! and rock them santa hats!

warboss72 said:

December 24th, 3:19 pm

Hello Naughty Dog, err, I live in the Middle East, and I have a US account, umm, Double cash isn’t up for me, and it isn’t up for a few people over here in this region, I am being matched with the same exact people over and over again, and I can’t get matched with anyone who has the double cash weekend enabled, what’s going on, I am taking a whole hour to find 2-3 people plus me who don’t have this, please check about it, please.

IceColdKilla44 said:

December 24th, 4:20 pm

Nice, I’ll definitely be playing this.

Congrats again on winning Game of the Year, ND!

c45j said:

December 24th, 11:35 pm

aw, wouldve been awesome if they gave doughnut drake a hat and beard…

mitch201930 said:

December 25th, 7:24 pm

Well I just got the game so I will try to get on tomorrow and take advantage of this double cash weekend. Btw I’m posting this on my new iPod touch:D

AznDragon123 said:

December 25th, 7:47 pm

Arne its been a month for the error syncing player data and all we heard so far is “we are looking into it” without any real update. It’s pretty obvious that you guys don’t know the problem or are not working on it, so tell your clowns to get back to work on fixing it.

AnTigrAviTisT said:

December 25th, 9:27 pm

What up Naughty Dog!? Kudos on all the awards. Any way you guys can take goldrush out of the survival co-op and give it it’s own category? Oh, and what’s up with the soldier in the fort level on survival always hiding up in the loft, and showing up late to be killed? :) Happy Holidaze!

Miles514 said:

December 26th, 8:49 am

I forgot to spend all the money i earned!

FruitsnVegies said:

December 26th, 12:54 pm

when will we get our dlc’s . europe already got theirs….

Deez_BooBerriez said:

December 26th, 1:07 pm

I have a question concerning the downloaded PS1 games from the PSN. If you have a downloaded game, such as Resident Evil 3, on your PS3 and you have a PSP, can you copy that game onto your PSP using remote play and play it anywhere without using any sort of wireless internet connection and without being around your PS3 console? For example, lets say I’m sitting around bored in school and I can’t connect to the internet and I’m not next to a PS3, could I have my downloaded PS1 games copied onto my “PSP go” so I could play it whenever or do I have to have some sort of connection to my PS3?

Please help because I’m considering buying a PSP if this feature is available.

ClubUgly said:

December 26th, 1:15 pm

In another thread you ND stated we were going to get some new maps in addition to other surprises for Christmas… All I see is a silly xmas hat. What happened to the maps man?

EyeBumGaze said:

December 26th, 4:04 pm

COLOR BLINDNESS ALERT

Any plans for changing the colors above players names…I think hey are Red + Green at the moment.
Most of us color blind folk have trouble seperating these 2 colors…yes I am talking about COD:MW2 also.
Blue,yes a nice blue would suit us me thinks.
Any plans!!!!!!

TomWylde said:

December 27th, 11:19 pm

Just got my 250gb PS3 (first one!) for Christmas… I haven’t left it alone! It’s an awesome gaming platform… I had NO idea it was so amazing! Graphics, sounds, wireless Dual Shock controller… I’m blown away even though I only have 2 games, (Call of Duty: World at War that my step-son lent me and Batman: Arkham Asylum). Sony, you’ve out-done yourself!

TomWylde said:

December 27th, 11:20 pm

BTW, it’s only 11:30pm here in Laguna Beach… still 30 minutes left to win?? *fingers crossed!*

KazeEternal said:

December 28th, 12:16 am

I don’t suppose Naughty Dog would host this event again in the coming week(s). However I’d hope they would at least extend the event as most of the users in my area with Bright House Networks RoadRunner were unable to get onto the multiplayer.

I tried various times. :( Sucks that I missed out I was psyched to participate.

Gr00v3r06 said:

December 28th, 8:52 pm

I wish these wouldn’t fall on major holidays when I go out of town to see family. Perhaps have these on a less eventful social calender weekend when I can sit in front of my TV and play video games.

zain_bashir said:

December 29th, 9:49 pm

these weekends are fun. But i want DLC. New characters, map packs, new Boosters or even new chapters for story mode. Thank u guys

Vlad_XX10 said:

December 31st, 5:12 am

im READY TO GET PLAY

kidao151 said:

January 1st, 5:16 am

Lamentavelmente cheguei atrazado, mas pegarei outras oportunidades, isso sim é pensar nos GAMERS….

Coreyeatpie said:

January 4th, 6:18 pm

I love Uncharted 2 so much better than the 1st (although its awesome too). Keep up the good work Naughty Dog!!!!!

PAGE 1 2