PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Jan 04

Jan 04

MAG Beta Starts Today

Jeremy Dunham's Avatar Posted by Sr. Community Manager, Zipper Interactive

Welcome back from the holidays, Zipper fans! As we mentioned before we went on break, today is the day that our 100% free and open MAG Beta program kicks off on the PlayStation Network!

MAG Beta Starts Today!

Hopefully, you’ve taken advantage of the head start we provided a few weeks back and already downloaded all the files you need so you can just log in and start playing the game immediately. If you didn’t get a chance to grab the goods quite yet, however, or are just now learning about the program for the first time, that’s okay too – anyone can grab the MAG Beta and its files at any time between now and the end of the testing phase on January 10 at 11:59pm.

Here’s a three-step refresher course on what you’ll need to do to get the Beta:

1. Log on to the PlayStation Store, Select “View All By Title -> M Titles -> MAG” and download the MAG Beta file like you would any other freely-available PSN video or demo (298 MB)
    2. Launch the MAG Beta program from your XMB to download a special patch that will restart MAG once the update has been received (another 37 MB)
    3. After the reboot, the Beta will reconnect and download the actual game data so that you can play (1.8 GB – 2.3 GB depending on your region)

Remember, the MAG Beta is taking place worldwide – all you need to participate no matter where you live is a PlayStation 3 and an internet connection. Once you’ve logged on, get ready to enjoy two different game modes: 64-player sabotage and 256-player domination!

We hope you enjoy the Beta up until January 10, and we’ll see you again later this week in Vegas for our big MAG Goes Gold Community Event.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 8 9 10

RafiTheLegend said:

January 13th, 4:35 pm

i want to join, but i accidentally put the wrong email address. can mag help me? pls!! =[ i wanna join the tourny.

SNAKE-EYES73 said:

January 13th, 8:50 pm

Very disappointed with this Beta hell I couldn’t even get in it! Shame on you Sony your Pathetic!!..Next time when you list Open Beta then that means invite all you morons!

KoToKo0890 said:

January 14th, 11:14 am

the beta ended or what???, i’ve been trying to connect since yesterday but i can’t. i played yesterday in the morning but by the evening i couldn’t connect, it tells me that it couldn’t connect to the server, but today tells me about something different that i haven’t seen before

iraqisnippa said:

January 15th, 5:08 pm

when i go to download it there just videos plz help.

MajorBismarck said:

January 16th, 11:54 am

The Beta ended on January 10th guys. i’m pretty sure that they won’t open another test server. Game comes out 26th so probably not.

Dj_Well_17 said:

January 20th, 6:36 am

Dj_Well_17 said:

January 20th, 6:38 am

Do you keep the character stats earned in the beta on the actual game? I’d hate to have to restart

RIPKILLER1 said:

January 20th, 2:19 pm

I know there will be skins for the pre-orders. But why did Zipper Interactive wait so long to let us know about the Valor skin at BEST BUY? I had already reserved it at gamestop.

Itsmebutches said:

January 21st, 5:33 am

my mag will not load up it just started doing it it got some crazy words on the loading page

solesurvivor21 said:

January 26th, 5:43 pm

What the hell I just bought this game having a problem connecting cant connect to any servers keep getting error messages played one game for 5 mins and its been over an hour since then and still same thing I paid dang near 70 dollars for a game that doesnt work REALLY?

nervious_novice said:

January 26th, 6:16 pm

Yeah so I fired my playstation up for something other than a blue ray. I just got home from buying mag. Played one game and now the servers are down. At first I thought it was the usual playstaion having problems connecting, but then I realized its just the game haveing problems on the first day of its release? Shouldnt they have these issues worked out prior. Turning the xbox on.

PAGE 1 8 9 10