Farpoint

Jan 11

Jan 11

Coming to PSN this Week: ZEN Pinball Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Table

Zsolt Kigyossy's Avatar Posted by Managing Director, Zen Studios

It’s been a long time coming but here at ZEN Studios we’ve finally locked down this Thursday, January 14, as the official release date for the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table, the second expansion table for ZEN Pinball. Fans will be able to pick up the table on the PlayStation Store for only $2.49 USD and $1.99 EURO. And for those who can’t wait to check out the action, you’ll be happy to know that we’ve also included an exclusive sneak peek of the table with the trailer below.

That’s just a small taste of what the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table is like, but it should give you a good idea of what you can expect come next Thursday. If you need more information you can always check out previous posts on this blog or you can visit the official ZEN Pinball website at www.ZenPinball.com. Until next time, keep those flippers loose.

Add Your Own

BrianMcGuinness said:

January 11th, 9:02 am

Cool.

CrippledHustla said:

January 11th, 9:14 am

Better be some PS1 games this week…

Korbei83 said:

January 11th, 9:16 am

Neat.

@CrippledHustla – I don’t think Zen Studios has any influence on what comes out on the Store this week.

perrandy said:

January 11th, 9:17 am

long time no see ya there zsolt :)
nice to hear that you still supporting the game and for that thank you!

anyways, i have a suggestion.instead of releasing a table like 1 every six months or so.why you just dont release like a pack of tables or just a zen pinball 2 althogether with the aforemented “tables”

speaking of tables, i wish you could do a table from the disgaea characters. i bet that sit will with us nippon ichi fans

again, thank you for your hard work :)

Aotar said:

January 11th, 9:34 am

uhhh…. what? psn needs more good games, not more stuff like this.

Aotar said:

January 11th, 9:34 am

GIVE US CASTLE CRASHES!!!!! D:<

Aotar said:

January 11th, 9:48 am

VALKYRIA CHRONICLES FANS, sign the petition for trophy support in our beloved game!!: http://www.petitiononline.com/ValkPS3/petition.html

SpiritThief said:

January 11th, 9:55 am

2.50 is a lot for one table.

GGCAN said:

January 11th, 10:27 am

Thanks for the DLC Zsolt.

CrippledHustla said:

January 11th, 10:51 am

@Korbei83
None of this pinball crap even matters lol. It would be nice if they just said what was going to be released instead of making us wait until the middle of the day thursday. It’s not like it is such a big deal it has to be a secret or something.

OldKai said:

January 11th, 10:52 am

$2.49 is maybe a bit much for something that is about 3 months late, but I’m just glad it’s finally here.

reson8er said:

January 11th, 10:56 am

Love Zen Pinball, am looking fwd to pickup up the new table, keep em coming please! :)

frinetik said:

January 11th, 11:13 am

I’ve been looking forward to a new table, and this one looks great!

Not sure why anybody thinks $2.50 for unlimited plays on a pinball table is too much money – seems completely reasonable to me. Likely people who don’t appreciate a brand new well-designed pinball table (which retail new for $1000s), which Zen has been providing.

Thanks again!

station3fever said:

January 11th, 11:49 am

The table is great and the price is good. the only thing that i don’t like is that the psn “store has a minimum of $5.00 to buy”. I wish they would change that. So that would mean the game would cost me $5.00 bucks. No i don’t want to leave the other $2.51 in the wallet. grrrrr. I would gladly buy but only and only for $2.49. there is nothing else that i would like from the store at the moment. Zsolt thanks for the heads up :)

jasoncps said:

January 11th, 12:00 pm

Table looks great. Zen Pinball is awesome and second only to the Williams Collection. Great job Zen Studios!

Speaking of Williams Collection, WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG FOR THE PSP VERSION TO HIT THE PSN!? I am a PSPgo user and I am anxiously awaiting it!

acerazer1 said:

January 11th, 12:30 pm

I really gotta get back into Zen Pinball and pick this up along with the SFIV table. Uncharted 2 and Borderlands have taken over my life!!

Poopookakabumbum said:

January 11th, 12:32 pm

As always, discs rule and DLC drools.

kdiep said:

January 11th, 1:23 pm

Do I have to own the original pinball game or is this kind of like a stand alone version?

Kaz_Hiryu187 said:

January 11th, 1:35 pm

Awesome can’t wait,I loved the Street fighter table. Keep those tables coming zen!!

@ kdiep : You have to get the full game, Zen pinball, Then buy the tables. It’s an awesome game for pinball you sould get it.

KILLZONE79 said:

January 11th, 1:39 pm

finally my god but also

when will punisher no mercy be fixed zen studios?

corpocannibal said:

January 11th, 1:50 pm

A certain buy!

sithmathamatiks said:

January 11th, 2:01 pm

looks gr8!!!!! can’t wait to play this table!!! luv zen pin ball!!!!

T3mpr1x said:

January 11th, 2:04 pm

This is shaping up to be a great PS Store update, must be because it’ll be my 21st birthday heheheh… Still cannot believe people are whining for PS1 downloads hahaha.

Michelasso said:

January 11th, 2:16 pm

What’s the point of people not liking this game posting here? $2.50 for a new table is a great price and Zen Pinball is just amazing. I wish there was a new table every month. Each one of them is at least 20 hours of good fun. And if you are after trophies you can even multiply by 5. Some are unbelievably difficult!!

plaztiksyke said:

January 11th, 2:29 pm

The video looks pretty badass!

Before I buy, I have to know: does this table have better audio quality than the Street Fighter table?

I was really underwhelmed with the Street Fighter table’s audio quality, and sent feedback as such, so I hope this one is better.

Any plans to patch Zen Pinball to play @ 1080p? I know locking @ 60fps is critical, but Wipeout HD was able to do it :)

Thanks in advance for answering the questions :)

Kamahl_rg said:

January 11th, 2:51 pm

looks good and i think im getting it, but dont you think maybe you should release tables more often? the game came out over 6 months ago and just 2 tables have been released.

SilverPR said:

January 11th, 3:02 pm

Don’t want this. I want hustle kings!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgsdi said:

January 11th, 3:04 pm

I support ZEN pinball, purchased the SF table, and will get this one.. been waiting since OCT 09′ many thought ZEN was going out of business… seriously though zen needs more tables.

twooh said:

January 11th, 3:15 pm

This table was said to be released months ago. Zen left it’s fans hanging.

I bought Zen and the SF table. But I think I will pass on any new tables.

The long wait for this inspired me to buy ‘Pinball hall of fame’ from amazon for $30 and it’s a real pinball experience with way more tables than Zen for a better deal @ price per table.

Sorry Zen. But you left us all hanging for so long, I can’t bare to support that kind of treatment to your fans.

jedi_webslinger said:

January 11th, 3:57 pm

Cool I love this game!!! Please make a classic Star Wars table based on the original trilogy. A strek Trek table would be cool too. Great work guys. I love this game.

Thrasher20 said:

January 11th, 4:30 pm

Hahaha sweeeet!!!!!

poweredbyzen said:

January 11th, 5:34 pm

will get these extra tables next time zen pinball goes on sale again! thanks!

call_oF_dutyfan said:

January 11th, 6:12 pm

hey i was wondering is the roomer that if u send a mesege to 30 of ur friends you get 50$ thats all i wanted (and if you could think of making a new zombie map thanks and i like mw2 keep up the good work iw!!!!!) =).

call_oF_dutyfan said:

January 11th, 6:14 pm

hey you guys add me im realy good at mw2 and world at war nazi zombies

call_oF_dutyfan said:

January 11th, 6:21 pm

ill advetise u guy and plz send me a messege so i can send it 2 my friends thx

B_E_A_N_R_M_A_N said:

January 11th, 7:38 pm

haha love that sony keeps releasing exlusives keep up the good work

i eventually want psn to be bigger then xbox live

DMPrince said:

January 11th, 8:41 pm

I assume these comes with trophies? I’m buying. I still need to buy the Street Fighter table!

midnightshade said:

January 11th, 8:59 pm

Holy Crap!!! that table looks insane!! i love Zen Pinball and love NGS2 .. so it a great combo. I really didn’t like the SF4 table..but then again i didn’t like SF4 at all so I guess that is why… Anyway this is a day 1 buy for me $2.50 is pocket change….don’t listen to the haters err. cheapskates that feel everything should be entitled to them for nothing… go get a job you bums…lol

Viprdude said:

January 12th, 7:16 am

Make a few more tables available and I will buy this PINBALL GAME!!

DragonRay said:

January 12th, 11:20 pm

finally , too bad I can’t check out the video though , what’s up with the videos on the blog being blocked in Canada ? makes no sense . I’m sure it’ll be good though . any word on when we can expect planet minigolf ? that one should be worth getting too .

Zsolt Kigyossy's Avatar

Zsolt Kigyossy said:

January 13th, 2:22 am

Hi, it is Zsolt@Zen.

You are right, the wait was too long. We are truly sorry for the delay of the NG table.. we will have to do better in 2010 ;o)

The development of the table was like 5 months, and the table is just great – it is certainly one of our best work so far!

Happy and Prosperous New Year to you!
Zsolt

szape said:

January 13th, 9:08 am

Hi Zsolt!

Greetings from Hungary… :D

Zen Pinball is great, waiting for the brand new table.

mpnjdevil07 said:

January 13th, 9:44 am

TROPHY SUPPORT FOR THIS TABLE?

typikal82 said:

January 13th, 10:19 am

Zsolt I sent you a message on your forum zenpinball.com please check it :)

MrMuz said:

January 14th, 3:42 am

Awesom guys, been waiting so long! Table looks great, price is good, and I hope it lives up to the others. Zen has been nothing but enjoyment for me since I got it. Would love to see a Star Wars table, Rock and Roll styled table, or even perhaps a Fallout table. THERE ISN’T ENOUGH TABLES! If there is going to be a Zen 2 it should come with 6-8 standard.

merrygold said:

January 17th, 12:19 pm

Hi Zsolt – we’ve been playing the new table non-stop since it came out last week. So cool, thanks for so much fun, action and shiny features. Totally awesome. And there I was thinking could top Earth Defense… :)

Subzero316 said:

January 23rd, 8:38 am

another great table, i hope you guys are working on a uncharted 2 table.