Knack 2

Jan 13

Jan 13

Pre-Order Your Copy of God of War III at 7-Eleven NOW!

Anthony Caiazzo's Avatar Posted by Senior Product Marketing Manager, SCEA

God of War fans,

For those of you who haven’t pre-ordered your copy God of War III yet, you can now do so at a 7-Eleven near you. And to sweeten the deal, fans that reserve the game at that their local 7-Eleven will receive an exclusive God of War III poster. Here’s a look:

God of War III poster

God of War III Window 7-Eleven Poster

Head to 7-Eleven today, but please note that this offer is in the U.S. only. To find your local 7-Eleven store, click here.

And stay tuned for exciting news coming later this month about Kratos invading 7-Eleven stores.

IN THE END, THERE WILL BE ONLY CHAOS…and a BRAINFREEZE!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

H8_is_Bad said:

January 13th, 9:03 am

LOL so this game will be sold at 7-Elevens also?

Gorvi said:

January 13th, 9:04 am

How big is the poster?

Anthony Caiazzo's Avatar

Eric Levine said:

January 13th, 11:24 am

It\’s 28\” x 8.875\”, should be pretty cool.

H8_is_Bad said:

January 13th, 9:04 am

Whats the release date for GOW 3 again?

Vince_Vizard said:

January 13th, 9:04 am

there’s a good enough reason to stop by and get a slurpee! lol

wU-sOLdiEr210 said:

January 13th, 9:05 am

Is this a new trend Sony is going to start?

Sindred said:

January 13th, 9:09 am

VIDEO contest is still on, right? I should be turning mine in tomorrow. Fun stuff :)

Anthony Caiazzo's Avatar

Ken Chan said:

January 13th, 7:16 pm

Absolutely! Can\’t wait to check it out

DNAgent said:

January 13th, 9:10 am

No thanks. I’ll be renting this one. Not to mention there is no way I will be going into a 7-Eleven ever again. It’s the worst place ever.

stardeth said:

January 13th, 9:10 am

Never wanted a slurpee so bad in my LIFE!!!! lol

terribledeli said:

January 13th, 9:11 am

@5

If by new trend, you mean major releases available at 7-11…no.

They’ve been a host to plenty of major release. They even released Halo 3 before the street date.

Which reminds me…I need to hit 7-11 two days before GoW III comes out.

superstewie said:

January 13th, 9:11 am

i see kratos getting his game-on at the 7-Eleven’s (lol)

Kratos: this is a robbery!
store clerck: whut?
Kratos: i cut you and your store in pieces!
store clerck: (dies with knife trough chest, with shotgun in hand)
The End (lol)

ghamdikh1 said:

January 13th, 9:12 am

good

THE_J said:

January 13th, 9:15 am

I didn’t even know they sold video games at 7-Eleven….but I already pre-ordered at Gamestop

stardeth said:

January 13th, 9:15 am

Ummm, I think we broke their store locator… Somebody not give 7-11’s IT guys a heads-up??? lmao

remanutd5 said:

January 13th, 9:19 am

lol i have my Ultimate Edition paid in full already , hey Anthony , Jeff , Chris when are we going to see the new God of War 3 videos ? i was thinking about submitting a video for the video contest but i havent been home for quite a while now i dont think i will have time to do it , WE WANT THE NEW VIDEOS !!!!!!!

Juani_Gamer said:

January 13th, 9:22 am

haha very cool

KazeEternal said:

January 13th, 9:25 am

OMG YOU GUYS HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TURNED THE US INTO JAPAN!!! lol

dragonmagician said:

January 13th, 9:26 am

How can I get this poster in Canada?

nYcFrEeWiLL82 said:

January 13th, 9:29 am

Nice poster..but i pre-ordered the ULTIMATE EDITION on Gamestop..and it sure as hell beats a POSTER! :p cant wait for this game and all the other XCLUSIVES PlayStation has to offer.:)

BlooodyCow said:

January 13th, 9:31 am

@17 KazeEternal
Why do you say that?

zombie9 said:

January 13th, 9:34 am

When is the release date? NO WORD YET!
Also I all ready got that poster in my new issue of Playstation the offcial mag got it yesterday. And on bottom of poster is says MAKE-BELEVIE (what does that mean)? There are no 7-11 where I live! Also whould ever be posible to use ar Trophys as are avatars since there all ready paid for? Some of them just look so cool. And Can’t wait for GOW3 if I could just get the other blockbuster games beaten. :)

mpnjdevil07 said:

January 13th, 9:42 am

wait a minute 711 sells games now?

reson8er said:

January 13th, 9:45 am

@#21 Make.Believe is Sony’s new company-wide slogan. It used to be “Sony Like No Other”

Blaq-Guilly said:

January 13th, 9:47 am

@Anthony Caiazzo
Wow!! I just found out that the footage you all were going to show for GOW3 has now been canceled for Jan 18th. Please say this is not true. I, like many people, have been waiting to see what you and the rest of the press saw back in December. Everybody is saying that the footage that was shown looks awesome and you even said that we would see it this month as well as many other sites. I guess my real question if not now then when? When are we going to see the game in motion? I think that we deserve something more than just screen shots and interviews with no footage shown. If what I heard is true then I pray that you all will change your minds. Please let us see what everyone has been talking about. -A true fan

CorePusher909 said:

January 13th, 9:52 am

LOL 7-11?!?! I can’t believe they’re selling games!! I would love that poster but I already reserved my ultimate edition at GS.

SONY PLEASE GIVE US SOME NEW FOOTAGE NEXT WEEK!!!

CapnWacky said:

January 13th, 9:54 am

Games at 7-11 isn’t new. It’s been happening since Halo 3, maybe earlier.

xBlackBloodx said:

January 13th, 9:55 am

I wonder since i know people in the 7-11 business, if they’ll just let me have a poster anyway, Ha.

Like i said before in the God of War III forum, we’re all pre-ordering it, we’re all getting it…

We Don’t need a anything new visually. Some news on the rating and bundle information is all i would like.

SIN00X said:

January 13th, 9:57 am

Wow, I didn’t know 7-Eleven sold video games!

Jeigh said:

January 13th, 9:57 am

I’m not sure there’s even a 7-11 within 50 square miles of here. Amazon.com to the rescue!

@ DNAgent (7)
Way to support the developers, you tool.

KingBroly said:

January 13th, 10:02 am

Instead of promoting pre-order bonuses, promote a release date.

IAmToastMan said:

January 13th, 10:04 am

I don’t comment often on the blog but I obviously am now and I am begginggg to please show us the new footage of God Of War 3!! It’s been such a long time since we’ve seen the game in action even if it’s like 2 minutes long that will suffice but please show us the footage I’m dying to see it! I’ve been counting down the days till the 18th excited and now hearing that you’ve changed your minds is killing me! SHOW US THE GOODS SONY! WE WANT GOD OF WAR 3!

Patronaso said:

January 13th, 10:11 am

LOL…. Now 7-11 will break street date next a month early.

Patronaso said:

January 13th, 10:12 am

LOL…. Now 7-11 will break street date a month early.

And please release new footage. We need it.

Dragonzblaze said:

January 13th, 10:17 am

demanding new god of war 3 footage next week and official release date and official game

angelspawn77 said:

January 13th, 10:17 am

will we get the poster the same day we pre-order or will we get it until the game is released and we pick it up? Also, will the Ultimate edition be available at 7-11?

QCVic said:

January 13th, 10:18 am

LOL…..Brainfreezes

Hidstar said:

January 13th, 10:20 am

“IN THE END, THERE WILL BE ONLY CHAOS…and a BRAINFREEZE!”

Which means that Kratos is gooing to eat a lot of icecream.. It’s a new minigame.

krae_man said:

January 13th, 10:20 am

Where’s the Green Orb, Red Orb and Blur Orb slurpies?

Plus the slurpie machines should require you to complete QTE’s to fill your cup:p

Rude_Sparthan said:

January 13th, 10:28 am

..sony don’t worry we’ve already preordered the GOD.. (pandora’s box to me..:D) and i can’t wait no more.. ..now give us something BIG!!! next week please…. :)

angelspawn77 said:

January 13th, 10:28 am

How big is the poster? Also is there any other way to get the poster? I really want it, but i already got it pre-ordered at gamestop and i want this poster too. I might change it depending if i can get the poster somewhere else or not. Either way, this game is bought!

kmkaizen said:

January 13th, 10:29 am

WAIT when do 7 11 start sell video game

BlooodyCow said:

January 13th, 10:33 am

Yes, Please release new footage of the game. I saw the famitsu scans 2 days ago, and I am still in shock of how amazing it look with such low quality scans.

krae_man said:

January 13th, 10:33 am

Also the E3 demo confuses me.

It ends like Kratos is going to fight the Titan.

But 5 minutes earlier in the Demo the Titan gives Kratos a “thanks bud” look for hitting Helios with the arrow. That plus GOW2 ends with Kratos and the Titans as allies.

LokeSTL said:

January 13th, 10:40 am

Hey Anthony, when will we be seeing some marketing for White Knight Chronicles? SCEA is still publishing it, aren’t they?

juggulator said:

January 13th, 10:45 am

I would like to see what those lazy slackers who didn’t capture and leak the footage saw too.However the most likely explanation we’ll get for no video is that there was never any intention of releasing a video.On Jan 18th or 19th or whenever, there will probably be the official announcement of the March 16 release date and some new screenshots. As for that video,te best you can hope for is a leak.I wish someone would get on that ASAP.

saintaqua said:

January 13th, 10:48 am

Already reserved at GS.

poweredbyzen said:

January 13th, 10:49 am

the ultimate edition should come with a voucher for the poster and the devs should sign every single one, put ’em in nice cardboard tubes and mail ’em out! i’ll keep an eye out for mine people!

sscoolChea said:

January 13th, 10:50 am

Slurpee is the best . only and ICEE can top that .

Can we pleas see some footage of GOW 3 please ?

Lerkero said:

January 13th, 10:50 am

I thought we were done with the games at 7Eleven fad.

drewjamicks said:

January 13th, 10:50 am

Looking forward to GoW3.

As for the 7-Eleven pre-order, they’ve been doing this stuff for awhile now. I actually bought Fallout 3 from the one around the corner of my house a day before it was to be released…helps to be friendly with 7-Eleven employees I guess :)

PAGE 1 2