God of War

Jan 31

Jan 31

PlayStation Around the Web: What We Read

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

Pretty deep reading list this week, including some nice nuggets about game updates, as well as GTA Episodes from Liberty City coming your way.

If you can take a break from this busy gaming season (feels more like October than the end of January), see if you can’t add something to our list in the comments. See you online!

The PS Blog weekly reading list (Week of January 25, 2010)

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

Letters2Kay said:

January 31st, 11:36 pm

“GTA: Episodes from Liberty City” coming to PS3

Falsate said:

January 31st, 11:59 pm

It’s amazing just how fast a mistake has propagated around various News sites about “Final Fantasy Versus XIII”.

kentfallskiller said:

February 1st, 12:22 am

my browser constantly says not enough memory since fw 3.15.. I am sad.

Erniejpan said:

February 1st, 12:58 am

NickDude said:

February 1st, 2:00 am

@Jeff

Mirror’s Edge 2 has been pretty much announced:

I’m thinking big sony e3 reveal…December 2010 launch. It will be all good.

And James Bond/24/Family Guy avatars please!!!!

Rude_Sparthan said:

February 1st, 4:39 am

Jeff when can we expect news from GT5..?

Quixote said:

February 1st, 5:43 am

I have been having trouble viewing videos in the Blog Posts while using my PS3 browser.

are others having this problem as well>
if so- Jeff is there anything that can be done on your end to solve this issue?

thanks

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar

Jeff Rubenstein said:

February 1st, 4:26 pm

We\’re starting to put our videos on Youtube, which should work better. That\’s the short term fix for that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ModernYorkster said:

February 1st, 6:17 am

Jeff,

Can you pass this to the firmware team. Certain games like to list there games under the trophy list as “Street Fighter IV Trophy Set”, or “God of War Trophies”. I would like to see the words Trophy Set, and Trophies removed from the list entirely as it makes the list look un-uniformed. Each game should be listed as the respected name of the game. It just seems most developers tack the trophy system on, into there games.

Onna76_NL said:

February 1st, 6:40 am

Can’t wait for the Heavy Rain demo to check it out :-)

suckin_blood said:

February 1st, 7:35 am

WTF GTA IV Epic Fail!

RuthlessEd said:

February 1st, 7:52 am

How is GTA IV DLC an epic fail?

I can’t wait to get my hands on those extra chapters.

vectorman88 said:

February 1st, 8:06 am

Really excited for March, BF: BC2, GOW III, and now GTA episodes!

Anyways, will you be posting anything soon regarding a possible Blog meet-up at PAXEAST? just want to put my name down when it comes up.

THank you.

richard2473 said:

February 1st, 8:27 am

hey i have tried to log into the network on my ps3 and it says that everything is connected then when i try to log into the network it says this
a connection to the network could not be established go to {settings}>{network settings} and check your settings what is wrong? please help

clupula668 said:

February 1st, 10:28 am

Yeah, I’m excited about the GTA IV DLC. Makes me want to buy the original game again. However, I am sure the whiners will come out in full force if Rockstar comes on here (“Waaaa…why is it the same price as the 360 version?”)

CitizenInsane27 said:

February 1st, 10:56 am

Super excited about the GTA DLC getting ported finally. We deserved it just as much as 360 owners, and now we get it. People will complain about the price, but those are also the people that still insist that “GTAIV sucked”. And those people need not care.

phinnv8 said:

February 1st, 2:04 pm

Honestly this was a big 1 star week for Sony.

Not being able to buy Mass Effect 2 on PS3 was a letdown as it’s a GOTY candidate already. Especially when M$ is pulling games like FF-XIII and the next Metal Gear Solid game for 360 we need something big back.

tominator21 said:

February 1st, 5:42 pm

I know this is random but I will stil say it anyway.

I really wish I had the option to transfer my trophies to a new psn id. I would pay Top dollar for that.

Fareo said:

February 2nd, 12:04 am

lolwut?

how is this preparing for video game testing? haha .. so f’ing ridiculous .. there over here battling with swords and sheilds and then what? they win an then sonys like.. ok heres your cubical an a copy of dayz of thunder for the PSN. “todds having clipping issues on this track so try to drive through the wall, see ya in 6 hours”

lol fail

Rude_Sparthan said:

February 2nd, 3:02 am

Jeff one more time…. GT5?

I hope this is a joke

Moti_D said:

February 2nd, 4:34 am

Jeff do you have any idea if Sony owns the Agent franchise or just the rights for it? would SCE publish it or Rockstar?

triplesix22 said:

February 2nd, 9:26 am

I’m just hoping that Disgaea Infinite will have an umd release.

AvoidTalkingMice said:

February 3rd, 8:41 pm

PLAYSTATION – It only does everything…..except PS2 games.

PAGE 1 2