God of War

Mar 04

Mar 04

The Tester Episode 3 Available Today

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar Posted by Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

After only two episodes, it is great to hear that so many of you are enjoying The Tester and making Thursday night viewings of The Tester with your friends in PlayStation Home Theater a weekly destination.

Now, eight contenders remain and in Episode 3, “No Cry in Team,” they face one of the most demanding challenges in the series. This week, it’s all about teamwork. Wielding a giant slingshot and the “TesterNet”, these contenders must prove they can work together when the pressure is on.

If that isn’t hard enough, Mr. David Jaffe is back on the panel. And the cast is definitely out to impress him! Can Amped keep it straight? Will Big D deliver?

You don’t want to miss Episode 3.

And remember, The Tester is available in both Standard and High Definition formats from PlayStation Store and also showing in the PlayStation Home Theater where another free cast T-shirt will be rewarded. The Tester commemorative items are also available in the Theater and Central Plaza kiosks in PlayStation Home.

Thanks again for downloading and watching. Enjoy the show!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

UNCyrus said:

March 4th, 9:04 am

It’s actually available right NOW on the video store. Go and download it

GGCAN said:

March 4th, 9:05 am

Love the show so far; great concept !

Sons-of-Helghan said:

March 4th, 9:15 am

im a huge fan of the show xD 5/5!

SGAShepp said:

March 4th, 9:17 am

Keep it up guys!
I have a feeling that if there is enough fan support for this series, there might be more than just ‘The Tester’ to come in the future. Horrayy for Original Programming!

D1renegade said:

March 4th, 9:23 am

Good show so far

KazeEternal said:

March 4th, 9:24 am

Why are you guys wasting Mr Jaffe’s time when he should be working on the next Twisted Metal or wildly exciting game for PS3.

Zookey said:

March 4th, 9:39 am

Lovin it :-)

almighty-slayer said:

March 4th, 9:42 am

Awesome. Cyrus for the win :)

rhcooper said:

March 4th, 9:42 am

It seems that only Cyrus (and one time Fame Girl) has been pimping/discussing the show on here. What’s up with that?

Was Cyrus/We you, Cyrus, chosen as the “unofficial” Playstation Blog dude or what? Not that I mind… dude/you seems pretty cool, I should try and “friend” him/you over on my system, just to see all those trophies! ;)

perrandy said:

March 4th, 9:45 am

i finally can sign in in to the blog whooo whoo!

i was beginning to have blog withdrawals because i couldnt comment on here since last sunday XD

Pelt_Hunter said:

March 4th, 9:46 am

Love the show and I’m not a big fan of contestant/reality TV shows. More Jaffe! I demand more Jaffe!

wU-sOLdiEr210 said:

March 4th, 9:50 am

Great show Sony!
Keep it coming

Ftwrthtx said:

March 4th, 9:52 am

Great Show

Thanks

BiezulbubBill69 said:

March 4th, 10:04 am

I absolutely love this show! Just wish the episodes were a little longer lol.

remanutd5 said:

March 4th, 10:05 am

i really enjoy the show , hope to see more original programming on the network very soon and sony’s own playstation tv show too , i have a question i wanted to rent The Eclipse but why is it $12? isnt it supposed to be $5.99?

wolvyfactor said:

March 4th, 10:12 am

Is it airing in Home yet so I can have my new shirt? Or is there no new shirt this week?

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar

Kevin Furuichi said:

March 4th, 1:23 pm

Episode 3 rolls in PlayStation Home Theater # 8 at 6 PM EST.

You\’ll also see Episode 2 then play in the Lobby.

And, yes, a new cast shirt will be avail in the Theater.

Syrlis said:

March 4th, 10:15 am

yay I can sign into the blog again too. does anyone even know why we couldn’t for like a week? hey kevin, any word on when this is gonna hit the home theater? I prefer watching it their because it streams faster then it dl from the store. either way thanks!

zombie9 said:

March 4th, 10:28 am

No Qore this week
Tell Square-Enix we are still waiting on that FFXIII DEMO U know it comes out in 5 days=)

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar

Kevin Furuichi said:

March 4th, 1:28 pm

The March episode of Qore is scheduled for next Thursday. It\’s got a beautiful in-depth feature on FFXIII, an exclusive digital look at the upcoming God of War III graphic novel, an extensive preview of Lost Planet 2, and a Heavy Rain dynamic theme.

Hypsiphrone said:

March 4th, 10:31 am

Y’all shoulda tested the leap year rollover on phats as well as some of these games.

I seem to have permalost two trophies from Dragon Age. One popped up on the 28th and the other didn’t after the changeover. But now I reload the save file just before getting them and I can’t get them! I don’t have them now and I can’t seem to make them appear either. I can’t find anything on this online.

Anybody have any advice?

vixenfinder said:

March 4th, 10:31 am

When is the store going to be updated? I’ve been waiting for Lunar: Silver Star Harmony for 2 days now. Common already!!

FritoZ said:

March 4th, 10:36 am

wow! i can finally sign in too! i thought it was just me…

good to be back!

LukaX23 said:

March 4th, 10:36 am

This is the first ever reality show I enjoy! Keep ’em coming!

QMANZ said:

March 4th, 10:36 am

Yeah it’s a pretty good show! Yay for Sony and there creativity! Except that first guy they eliminated was just WEIRD! Lol.

z9alec9 said:

March 4th, 10:43 am

this show just got awesome. third episode def. kicks butt.

SogeKing said:

March 4th, 10:44 am

Where is Metal Slug XX on the PSN?!

GuitarIpod93 said:

March 4th, 11:00 am

haha, I had one of those REALLY proud moments when david jaffe sat there on the table in the 2nd episode, I was like: “THAT’s my guy, from my team! GOD OF WAR!!! and it was nice to see the black guy flippin bout it, (was it “neuseous”?)

UnstoppableOne said:

March 4th, 11:07 am

How about posting a FFXIII demo?

GettoYout said:

March 4th, 11:08 am

I was hoping for a show like this a long time from SONY and it’s finally here…. am enjoying it along with my girlfriend who loves it too.

Cant wait to see how they do with the controllers in their hands.

P.S.: 720 Hi-Def is great!!! But, I wouldn’t mind seeing it in 1080p tho.

SGAShepp said:

March 4th, 11:25 am

@ 28 what is the point? lol Its not like its the movie 2012 or something.

UnholierThanThou said:

March 4th, 11:26 am

I have actually been quite impressed with the show so far. I really expected it to be one giant groan-fest, but they’ve done a decent job of making the challenges very pertinent to the job so far. Looking forward to watching this one tonight after I get home from work. If it stays this passable, I’ll keep downloading and watching! Congrats so far! :)

ijustw1n said:

March 4th, 11:33 am

Watching a show to see who “wins” a entry-level job that pays $10-12 an hour with no job security. (Projects end and you’re 100 times more expendable than developers and coders.) I don’t get it.

FrozoneUSMC said:

March 4th, 11:53 am

Loving the Tester, just finished watching Episode 3 and didn’t want to see that gamer go. The show is awesome Sony, can’t wait for next week!!

IceCold said:

March 4th, 11:58 am

Wow after week’s I’m finally able to login!!

Superstrokey1123 said:

March 4th, 12:06 pm

how much is it?

MakgSnake said:

March 4th, 12:25 pm

Pretty good show, but I must the HOST of the show… that chick is HOTTTTT. Very very cute!

One of the reason I watch this show.

DEADMANWALKING01 said:

March 4th, 12:40 pm

I can’t wait until episode 3 is available. I see that some of you have already watched it, but I just checked the store, and it isn’t there. I’ll have to check later.

Ace_Raz said:

March 4th, 12:42 pm

This show is great, just wish it was longer. I hope they keep doing this, and I to would like to see more PS original shows.

Heratiki said:

March 4th, 12:55 pm

It’s absolutely free that’s the best part… Free TV!!!

GettoYout said:

March 4th, 1:05 pm

@29…My set can handle it, and “I LOVE”
Hi-Def!!!

ode2code said:

March 4th, 1:14 pm

We all love high-def…..didn’t know what I was missing until I got it. (Some games didn’t work well on my old tv so I had to upgrade).

s0rd3z said:

March 4th, 2:21 pm

I don’t get it, it just seems like real world/road rules with a dash of gaming in it to justify the relation to game testing.

Not saying it’s a bad show, guess I’m just not that in to reality TV to make this show worth watching.

DEADMANWALKING01 said:

March 4th, 2:25 pm

@40 I could live without high-def. It’s great, don’t get me wrong, but, back in the day, I used to watch tv that was so snowy, you could barely make out the shapes of people. As long as it’s not snowy or really pixelated, I’m happy, lol.

scareforce18 said:

March 4th, 2:28 pm

i’m sorry but if they don’t play actual video games as a challenge then what is the pont of watching. and that chick that the fat beerios dude and the other chump in their alliance thinks is hot, not that hot.

DEADMANWALKING01 said:

March 4th, 2:38 pm

@43 Being a tester doesn’t mean that you have to play the game well. That’s not a testers job. A testers job is to find the glitches in a game, not be better at playing the game than the other testers.

crazywhiteguy74 said:

March 4th, 2:49 pm

Anyone know when updates happen there is supposed to be a mlb2k10 demo added? Even though i heard the game is not that good would like to try.

D4RkNIKON said:

March 4th, 2:49 pm

Yeah this show is ok so far. I think all reality tv shows are corny and a little lame, this show included. But I do like to watch it, it is cool to see original programing on PSN and it is so cool to be able to watch these in the HOME theater with friends and peers. I hope to see more things like this in the HOME theater, maybe even netflix area for members to watch streaming content together? That would be to cool to be true.

Sponge-worthy said:

March 4th, 2:56 pm

I’d rather the contestants each be outfitted with:

Then, have them compete for the job that way :)

AceBeeDee said:

March 4th, 4:17 pm

whew..finally able to sign in and comment again. i was unable to since Sun. ???? Anyway, the Tester, i love it! to all that anything to with it, sincerely, GREAT JOB!!!

kentfallskiller said:

March 4th, 4:25 pm

ya… but where’s the store update? ): it’s usually here by now

thecod2 said:

March 4th, 4:55 pm

why has’nt the store been updated yet

PAGE 1 2