Spider-Man PS4

Mar 29

Mar 29

Last Chance – Get echoshift Add-On Levels Free!

Brian Chou's Avatar Posted by SCEA Marketing Specialist

Hey Everyone – I’m here to remind you that this is the last week to get the limited echoshift Add-on Levels! For those of you who don’t have a copy of echoshift yet, but will be downloading it this week (before April 1, of course), we will give you seven additional levels that will be a free gift-with-purchase for $14.99! That’s over 60 levels filled with puzzles and challenges, plus three different modes of play for each level. echoshift’s innovative take on puzzles lets you cooperate with “echoes” of your past actions to maneuver around obstacles and find new paths. Check out the trailer to catch a glimpse of this unique gameplay:

echoshift DLC 1

For those of you who already purchased the game before March 18, don’t worry as you are also entitled to the Add-on Levels for free! Simply log into the PlayStation Store using the PSN ID that you purchased echoshift with, and you’ll see the DLC levels for you to download in the “View All” section of the echoshift page.

I’ll leave you with a new look at some of the extra levels. Act quickly to get these though, as both of these offers will disappear from the PSN on April 1.

echoshift DLC 2 echoshift DLC 4

echoshift DLC 3

Add Your Own

BananaFish said:

March 29th, 11:23 am

This game has L.A.M.E. written all over it. MehPass.

RandySore said:

March 29th, 11:24 am

echoshift is a very good playstation title. Glad is getting a lot of attention and developers are always keep it fresh.

Brian Chou's Avatar

Brian Chou said:

March 29th, 12:13 pm

Thanks for the support, I’m glad you like echoshift

Ftwrthtx said:

March 29th, 11:25 am

That’s a bunch of levels for the price. I may have to jump on this.

Brian Chou's Avatar

Brian Chou said:

March 29th, 12:19 pm

yep, echoshift already offers a lot of replay value, but these added levels make it an even better deal!

Chat0076 said:

March 29th, 11:32 am

That kid is too pissed off

CidersShadow03 said:

March 29th, 11:44 am

This is a really great game!! Thank you for not forgeting the ones who bought this game when it first came out and included us in the free download.

Brian Chou's Avatar

Brian Chou said:

March 29th, 12:22 pm

Thanks for supporting this game from the beginning!

Coolwater said:

March 29th, 11:48 am

But is it playable on PS3??

This looks like the PSP version.. if so, i’m not interested.

Brian Chou's Avatar

Brian Chou said:

March 29th, 12:27 pm

echoshift is a PSP exclusive sold through PSN

triple_lei said:

March 29th, 11:50 am

I wish I could get the soundtrack somehow. Unfortunately I’m not such a terrible player that I’ll actually get to hear all the layers of music!

JumpMan33 said:

March 29th, 11:51 am

I tried out the demo and I really enjoyed it. Does it matter where we buy the game to the to get the extra levels? PS3/PSP/Media go?

Brian Chou's Avatar

Brian Chou said:

March 29th, 1:34 pm

Nope, you’ll get the bundled levels in your downloads list, which is accessible by all Storefronts!

megamixer said:

March 29th, 11:52 am

I downloaded these levels the moment they came out (as I did with the game itself!). I’ve had a lot of fun wracking my brain trying to complete this game but I’m still not there yet… Can’t wait to see what the “echo team” has in store next!

Thrasher20 said:

March 29th, 12:22 pm

I’ll download the demo

bubit13 said:

March 29th, 12:57 pm

I disagree I think this title needed more graphics (the screenshots look cheap) I’m usually all or Sony but for this I’m pretty disappointed! For 14.99 this game doesn’t look worth it!

Brian Chou's Avatar

Brian Chou said:

March 29th, 1:32 pm

Hi – echoshift is a very unique title from the game play to the artistic presentation. You should really try the free demo to get a feel for the game.

triple_lei said:

March 29th, 1:06 pm

bubit13 – the backgrounds aren’t static. They’re actually pretty trippy, and a lot more colorful than echochrome.

The feeling you get when you clear a stage with the highest rank is beyond comparison.

PullusPardusUS said:

March 29th, 1:15 pm

i wish this offer was a bit longer i can’t get my PSN Card until Saturday =[

NashTheSlash said:

March 29th, 2:50 pm

Where do I download these levels? I bought this game from the online store on my PS3 (and copied to PSP). I checked my download list: I see the regular Ecoshift game, but no additional levels. I also searched all over the store and I can’t find an Ecoshift page or Ecoshift levels.

Brian Chou's Avatar

Brian Chou said:

March 29th, 3:24 pm

Hi – If you bought the full game between March 18 – April 1, you’ll see the echoshift Add-on Levels appear in your download list, along with the full game. If you bought it prior to the March 18 publish, you must be logged in using the PSN ID that you purchased the game with. From there you’ll find the Add-on Levels in the “echoshift” title category page, under “view all”. Hope that helps!

Oskar2525 said:

March 29th, 6:59 pm

I can’t find the game in the psp store! All I see is the demo and a video! Help me please.

HerbertFortoon said:

March 30th, 3:17 am

A little off topic, but I think another post is the elephant in the room.
;p

IceCreamBandit said:

March 30th, 3:58 am

awesome! i LOVE echoshift….i got echochrome and liked it too, but i wasn’t super great with rotating everything so quickly at times. it’s still good, but echochrome is SOOOOOOO much better imo. can’t argue with more levels!

jonnyquesty2k said:

April 3rd, 8:05 pm

Purchased echoshift on Friday through the PSP, but I don’t see any add-on levels anywhere… Unless it gets added to the Add-on section, I don’t think I’ll see it – unless this is exclusive to US users and not the people in the Cold North.

drunkenNATIVE said:

April 3rd, 8:14 pm

i had no idea there was new level packs ive had the ps3 ver. since day one. if the DLC was for the ps3 i missed out :(