God of War

Mar 31

Mar 31

Hey LA, Come Try Some New Fat Princess Features!

Matt Morton's Avatar Posted by Producer, Santa Monica Studio

Hi everyone, my name is Matt Morton, and I’m the SCEA Producer for Fat Princess on the PS3 and the soon-to-be-released Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake for the PSP.

The entire Fat Princess team loves your response to the recent patch for Fat Princess on the PS3! We love our fans and we are hard at work to make sure Fat Princess is as fun as it can be. We have a very special request for fans of Fat Princess on the PS3 who are living in the Los Angeles / Santa Monica area. We value your input so much that we are looking for a select few to help us test some new features for Fat Princess PS3.

Citymap wallpaper

We are looking for people who can give us two hours of their time and let us know what you think. We need people for this Friday, April 2nd in any one of the following sessions:

Session 1: 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
    Session 2: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
    Session 3: 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
    Session 4: 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm

Requirements for the Playtest are as follows:

• Be at least 18 years or older.
  • Be willing to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement, because what you will be testing is a BIG Cake-of-a-secret!
  • Be familiar with Fat Princess on the PS3.
  • Live in the LA area with reliable transportation to the playtest.

Mastery of the game is NOT a requirement!

For your time and valuable input, we will give you a free copy of God of War III for your PS3 enjoyment!

If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send an email to FPLAPlaytest@gmail.com with your name, address, contact phone number and your preference of which session you would be willing to join. If you don’t have a session preference, please state “any available session”.

Selected members will be emailed back with a confirmation email with a location and time for check-in.

Seats are VERY limited!

Thank you very much, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

Aspherex said:

April 1st, 3:04 am

Split-screen online would make this the best & most played game ever! Please make it happen! I swear you will get twice the number of players on the servers if you do!

purplestream said:

April 1st, 9:28 am

I’ll do it if i live by there. But I hope you guys put fat princess on sale :D

Marlon1217 said:

April 1st, 12:32 pm

darn. too bad i live in the other side of the country..
can’t wait for whatevers coming next though

Ashitaka96 said:

April 1st, 12:57 pm

I’m with you #23 EyeAmmMcLovin, I live in Chicago too. This post means nothing to me as I live 2000 miles away. The Midwest hardly ever gets any love, mostly the east and west coasts. Millions of people live everywhere in between the coasts.

Sargas-wielder said:

April 1st, 1:51 pm

THIS IS FANTASTIC.

too bad Canada never gets cool stuff like this D:

kingsfan86 said:

April 1st, 3:29 pm

Maybe some DLC and trophies?

Musoka_Eimin said:

April 1st, 4:21 pm

Warning *Sony reserves the right to take any new features away at any given point in time* *Sony is not thieves, no really we aren’t, we had a lawyer write up this thingy that says we can do what we want see?*

gamepro300 said:

April 1st, 11:53 pm

darn, i had to be too young and live too far away….anyways, im loving the new fat princess update we got last week, keep up the good work.

T3mpr1x said:

April 2nd, 5:02 pm

Wow, so I wound up in for the first session…They really listen to their users. That’s all I’m allowed to say on the subject. NDA and all that :) The whole thing was really professional, and I got to see the inside of Sony Santa Monica, the same place where God of War III’s documentary shows!

tenshin78 said:

April 5th, 7:35 am

This may be too late, but please add couch multiplayer, split screen or just draggin the character that is behind, I will play this game so much more that way, no Im actually passing the pad each other dead to play along with my wife :(

mrinferno2000 said:

April 5th, 11:10 am

loved playing the demo.

BUT, lack of Split-Screen offline/online Co-Op play is the ONLY reason i haven’t bought the game yet.

roll that feature out and i will buy it for sure!

freakdogg713 said:

April 23rd, 8:10 am

man i wish i could test that game

nannasboy said: