PlayStation VR

Apr 08

Apr 08

NEW PSP “Big Boss” Pack for METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER

Kristin Neirinckx's Avatar Posted by Marketing Manager, PSP

Hi everyone! A few weeks ago, we announced the METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER PSP Entertainment Pack will be available in the U.S. and Canada.

METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER PSP Entertainment Pack

We have something very special for all of you ULTIMATE fans out there! Launching with the game on June 8, you can pick an exclusive limited edition “Big Boss” Pack for METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER, which will be available only at GameStop locations in the U.S. for $199.99 (MSRP). This premium package combines the highly anticipated title from legendary developer Hideo Kojima with a “Camouflage” PSP-3000 system, which was inspired by the Central American setting for the game.

METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER Big Boss Pack 1

So, what’s in it you ask? The limited-edition “Big Boss” Pack will include the following:

• “Camouflage” PSP-3000 system
  • METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER game on UMD
  • Voucher for in-game content unlockable early on in the game
  • PlayStation Network downloadable movie voucher — title to be announced
  • 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo
  • Premium carrying case

METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER is amongst the first of several premiere PSP titles from both first and third-party publishers coming in 2010. Don’t forget — make sure you mark your calendars for June 8, when the stand alone METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER game on UMD, METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER PSP Entertainment Pack and “Big Boss” Pack will each be available.

As always, we look forward to hearing you comment and enjoy!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

raggedglory said:

April 10th, 8:35 pm

Does that mean Canada isn’t getting the big boss pack?

TheLastNinja- said:

April 11th, 10:06 pm

*sigh* Sony, you and other publishers need to stop giving certain stores “exclusives” I’m gonna be getting a Sony Style gift card and I would gladly have bought the Big Boss pack if it were on the Sony Style site or at a Sony Style store, but seeing as you always give Gamestop exclusives, I’m gonna have to miss out. :(

KingRat2314 said:

April 12th, 10:56 am

It’s funny how game devs hate gamestop for their used games business, but always give them exclusive stuff.

Devil240Z said:

April 12th, 3:37 pm

Is that an “its always sunny in philadelphia” avatar?

if so, AWESOME!

saintaqua said:

April 13th, 8:10 pm

Already preordered and paid in full on the Big Boss edition! What a great deal.

TakeUrBestShot said:

April 14th, 11:45 am

I have a PSP 1000, but that doesn’t mean squat because I’m buying the Big Boss Pack! I pre-ordered it (the Big Boss pack) on Gamestop.com a few days ago. I was going to get the Spirited Green bundle via Amazon but changed my mind without hesitation. The Camo PSP looks better to me, I think the Green would get on my nerves after a little while.

Glad to see we’re getting a bundle that would normally be exclusive to Japan.

mr_snickerz said:

April 15th, 7:31 pm

Hah! Forget the PSP Go, i’m gettin this!

EvilRandomHero said:

April 16th, 4:57 pm

Hell Yea. Just Pre Ordered the Big Boss Bundle. Its Gonna Be So Awesome. Ima Trade In My Limited Edition PSP For This One. Yup.

Kimberlin said:

April 17th, 1:06 pm

I ordered the Big Boss Bundle the day it was announced and I still may get the green version as well so I can play co op with my friends with out PSPs

EFMJ1231979 said:

April 20th, 7:45 am

Now that has got to be cool and amazing.

alegis84 said:

April 26th, 12:27 am

I hope its not for the U.S. and Canada only.

Really like to buy this Big Boss package (because i dont have a PSP, yet) here in Germany!

I dont understand why many Packages are just available in a few Countrys…

weezyf85 said:

May 3rd, 6:59 am

WELL IM SELLING MY RED KRATOS AND DEFENITLY PREORDERING THIS ONE ASAP–I LOVE–SONYY!!!

walkers-pajamas said:

May 4th, 11:15 pm

US only. Canada gets screwed like the rest of the world on this one.

PAGE 1 2 3