PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Jun 14

Jun 14

PlayStation Store Updates: E3 Week

Ro Hernandez's Avatar Posted by Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

E3 is upon us and there has never been a more exciting time in the gaming world. Whether it’s the recent launch of 3D content or the upcoming release of the PlayStation Move, there is a lot to catch up on with all the news and buzz generated at E3. So, I’m here to tell you that, in similar fashion as last year, PlayStation Store will be publishing daily starting today through Thursday, 6/17.

Today we’ll be pushing out the NCAA Football 11 PS3 Demo from Electronic Arts. Find it in the dedicated E3 2010 category under New Releases.

E3 2010

As per usual, we will have regular PSN Tuesday publish – including Final Fantasy IX – look out for Grace’s post tomorrow.

On Wednesday and Thursday we’ll be loading the Store up with the latest and videos and content straight from the show floor. Here’s a small preview of what we’ll be offering up on those days:

• Sony E3 Press Conference Videos
  • Pulse Part 1 & 2
  • E3 Sony booth ‘Sizzle’ Videos
  • DC Universe Online Trailer
  • Gran Turismo 5 Trailers
  • PlayStation Move Game Trailers
  • Hot Shots Tennis Get a Grip Demo
  • God of War Ghost of Sparta Trailer
  • Call of Duty Black Ops Trailer
  • Mafia II Trailer
  • Transformers: War For Cybertron Trailers
  • Fallout: New Vegas Trailer
  • Crysis 2: ‘The Pinger’ Trailer
  • Dead Space 2 Trailer

Be sure to check the blog to find info on the latest releases!

Add Your Own

polo155 said:

June 14th, 5:17 pm

@95, watch it on GameSpot

XxFatal_EventxX said:

June 14th, 5:35 pm

Same, 360 has one me over with it’s magnificant new design, more exclusives, and all the COD map packs are coming out on 360 first. Even though you have to pay to play I don’t care anymore. I’m just waiting to see if its even possible for the Sony press confrence to top Mocrosoft. I’m also waiting for an answer of why Call of Duty map packs are coming to 360 first.

Dragon-Ultra said:

June 14th, 5:35 pm

What is Grace’s Post? Is it here or in Twitter?
and if its here, will it be announced by PlaySation?
Or if its here, how do I look it up?

and CoD: Black Ops DEMO!

SyphonFilter- said:

June 14th, 5:38 pm

@XxFatal_EventxX – 360 had a terrible conference. the new design is ugly with vents on the top and looks the same. more exclusives?lmao they have no good games or exclusives,sony has way more. call of duty is a crappy franchise and also sony is still getting the maps a month later ,doesn’t make a difference. the M$ conference is the worst i’ve seen in my life literally.

righello said:

June 14th, 5:45 pm

…. highly doubt e3 is going to be interesting, — but hope to be wrong. Ultimately, it’ll be a failure unless PR addresses the fw issue. Most buyers are either still waiting for something else or have moved on already. imho, $ [and a few other things] has almost completely choked the fun/interest out of this generation of games. 2007/2008-to-present would have been a good time to really invest in smaller teams/companies; those who lack the broad reach of a traditional game company.. PSP would have benefited from a [for example] Kenji Eno game,.. ect. Anyway, good luck!

R3Dsuave said:

June 14th, 5:46 pm

Mmmmm i cant wait i already know sony will own i hope

Nivek245 said:

June 14th, 5:54 pm

I simply cannot wait for tommorow to see some new KZ3,LBP2,Infamous 2 and Last Guardian footage.And I heard Kevin Butler will be there…Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Mnky_Let_It_Rain said:

June 14th, 6:23 pm

This is super special awesome!!

DistantWords said:

June 14th, 6:26 pm

FF IX on the PSN! That just made my YEAR!!! I’ve been wanting this since I learned the joy of playing PSOne RPGs on the PSP!!!

Alpha_Angel_MaxX said:

June 14th, 6:29 pm

AWESOME!! Wishing the best of luck to Sony on tomorrow presentation!! Hope to see Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2 and hopefully Naruto ultimate ninja hero 3 be downloadable tomorrow! lol Sony #1

XxFatal_EventxX said:

June 14th, 6:32 pm

@SyphonFilter- well you have your oppinions and I have mine, you think Call of Duty sucks, and I don’t. And your just worried that PS3’s confrence will suck and that from now on Xbox will be the system on top. I do hope though Sony can step it up because lately I’ve been very disapointed with there preformance.

valley428 said:

June 14th, 6:34 pm

it seems like Microsoft is just trying to make money out of the new xbox slim. They said that they no longer make anything for older models and the kinect port is only on this xbox slim. It’s almost as if they’re forcing their customers to spend $299. (or get a ps3 =)

krae_man said:

June 14th, 6:38 pm

Hot Shots Golf 6 plz.

Brapp347 said:

June 14th, 6:44 pm

SONY you will win E3. As long as we get a psp2…

BeerManMike said:

June 14th, 6:49 pm

Long shot: Castle Crashers? it’s been a month since the last talk with them….

Denuq said:

June 14th, 6:50 pm

when do we get the dead space demo being used with Move please, also is capcom still going ahead with there re5 move support? :P

Destiny89 said:

June 14th, 6:53 pm

@102
lmao you really think Ms had a good conference? ..lol
Sony imo already won E3 before it even starts

OmegaWeaponGeanC said:

June 14th, 7:00 pm

Is FF Crisis Core ever coming to the PS Store? Im starting to regret buying a PSPGo…

OTCHILL said:

June 14th, 7:00 pm

drop repair price to 80 bucks because of this recession i want to fix my 60 gb model but its too expensive 180 bucks

NixofNine said:

June 14th, 7:05 pm

Any chance of a new firmware update? The last has caused some bugs on my system.

The_Wildfox said:

June 14th, 7:19 pm

I’m really hoping for some sort of mentioning of a new Sly Cooper game (which I’ve been waiting for years on end), but honestly I’m not going to hold my breath on it too much since I already know Sucker Punch is steadily milking the blazes out of InFamous at the moment. Still anticipating what Sony and Nintendo (no bashing please, I’m a fan of both of these two) have to offer which I’m sure will be exhilarating.

mafecto said:

June 14th, 7:19 pm

@102

lolwut? Really? That conference was terrible. Sony’s pre-E3 week-by-week game reveals were far better. They’d have to F up pretty bad to look worse than Micrsoft this year.

Stop trolling, plz.

righello said:

June 14th, 7:40 pm

@120 The_Wildfox:

Honestly, in some respects, Nintendo has been pretty smart. DS/GameboyAdvance has been very successful! (Still playing Astroboy..) — many of good games, and ideas like Hobonichi no Kenkou Techou (“Almost-Daily Health Notebook”) [variety!]. 3DS is very interesting,.. Though the Wii could use more thought. It hasn’t live up to it’s potential, either.

DTH666 said:

June 14th, 7:51 pm

When can Doom and Doom 2 come out on the store?

tearsofash said:

June 14th, 7:58 pm

I’m pumped for Gundemonium!

TwinDad said:

June 14th, 9:29 pm

LOL at the Sony won because it announced 4 sequels for games. I know this is a Sony based blog, but we could at least look at everything with an open mind. All of the Press conferences are far from the plane crash that the posters here have labeled it. Sure it might not have been something you wanted, or maybe even believed in your head, but it was a disappointment at worst, and entertainment at best, but the furthest from fail.

There will be no “winner” there wasn’t last year either, it was well done by all the companies. This year so far looks to be the same. However Tomorrows blog post will be filled with “Sony I love you, you Won E3 OMGROFLBBQZOMBIES!!!!!11!!!one!” even if they have a 1.5 hour conference with only move related information.

You will forgive me for being rational and not a stark raving Sony loon.

xxGeeK02xx said:

June 14th, 9:41 pm

why does microsoft ruin everyones fun? i hate thst there try to get the map packs for black ops before us.

angelspawn77 said:

June 14th, 9:56 pm

im seriously super excited for tomorrow! cant wait to see what kind of awesome things we will see, even if they show mostly the stuff we know it will be great because of the new trailer and gameplay and details. But of course im hoping for a few WHAAAT!? moments :D cant wait!!!

TechnoKE said:

June 14th, 10:04 pm

@127

Dude MS conference sucked just get over it. I like Microsoft and Sony a lot. Hell my PC’s OS is Microsoft Windows 7. I even owned an Xbox. I don’t care how you put it, the conference sucked. It sucked I don’t care how you put it. Kinect was the only thing that interested me. Even that had it’s limits. It sucked, I really wanted them to do good as well. I really did. It just sucked.

Now Sony on the other hand has a crap load to talk about, other 5 games. move 3d, firmware (I hope) Even PSN + and all of it’s features. Heck even with all this they can still mess up and blow it big time.

thillntn said:

June 14th, 10:15 pm

what exactly did $ony do today besides give out t-shirts and posters? I got lost in the commotion lol.

SpyDudeFX said:

June 14th, 10:55 pm

I can’t wait for PSN+ :D

VanKoRn said:

June 14th, 11:14 pm

Today you announce the immediate availability of premium PSN, and with it the ability to download the Resistance 3/Killzone 3 demo, explaining the “maintenance” earlier in the week. Did I ruin it?

zekececil14 said:

June 14th, 11:25 pm

Will the E3 videos cost money, or free like most game videos??????

Slime890 said:

June 14th, 11:36 pm

I’m hoping to one day see some of the other Squeenix games that should have been out ages ago, especially PSP titles. I have a PSP Go that I’m having to leave at home because I don’t have FF1 on it in some form. Please get word to whomever is needed to get either/or Final Fantasy Origins, Final Fantasy 1 Anniversary Edition, Parasite Eve 1 and 2, Megaman Powered Up (promised by Capcom to be launched a while ago), Xenogears (out in Japan for yonks), both Star Ocean games, Phantasy Star Portable and hopefully Legend of Mana. I really don’t appreciate having bought a PSP Go on launch day and basically being completely ignored. At least SOME of the games I wanted did eventually show up though.

kbaker89 said:

June 14th, 11:45 pm

Hello,

Is there any chance we will be seeing a transformers or crysis 2 demo released or just the trailers? I would love to try these games out since I am anticipating them both. Thanks so much!!

stevelvl said:

June 14th, 11:52 pm

put suikoden 2 up on ps1 classics already!!

x9248 said:

June 15th, 12:04 am

So 360 gets Transformers demo and we get trailers. Thanks!

But I am looking forward to daily updates, so really… thanks :P

zombie_56 said:

June 15th, 12:19 am

i hope sony annonces demon souls 2

Kaiken31 said:

June 15th, 12:52 am

AWESOME, E3 AT LAST,

@116
All we can do is hope, Castle Crashers will late itself be known soon, but for now, I’ll be talking to Kelly, one of Behemoths Workers about CC way to PS3. she’ll keep me updated and I’ll keep Anyone here updated on the soon to be PS3 Castle Crashers!!!!!

zombie9 said:

June 15th, 3:03 am

Metal Gear Peace walker GREATEST PSP Game EVER MADE! It’s Metal Gear 5. :)

SlashGashTerror1 said:

June 15th, 3:15 am

i personally cant wait to possibly here mgs:rising release date

TruRage said:

June 15th, 5:29 am

After watching the Microsoft press conference, whatever you guys do will trump them. Their conference was bleh….Only thing worth noting was the obviously copied new xbox slim, metal gear rising and gears of war 3. Halo wasn’t even that impressive….and thats 1 of their signature series…Anyway, Now its Nintendo Vs Sony and I feel Nintendo will win this E3 with Sony being a close 2nd. =)

teddytenny said:

June 15th, 6:03 am

When are you guys going to put Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 demo in the PS store?

HIS616infernal said:

June 15th, 6:59 am

What about a new firmware?

Theres gotta be somthing just sitting there…
the non part/crossgame chat bs is getting old!

we want it when are we getting it?

Zantagor said:

June 15th, 8:05 am

Quite frankly, I’d rather see Vagrant Story (I game I don’t own) than FFIX(A game I already own on disc) ;) I mean, it’s not like Europe had Vagrant Story for the past 7 months already, if you catch my drift ;)

Midgetguy said:

June 15th, 8:20 am

Super excited! I’m gonna watch it on G4 in just a few minutes!!!!

PhillyTheCat said:

June 15th, 8:34 am

PSN STORE~ LEGEND OF DRAGOON, CHRONO CROSS, PARASITE EVE 1&2, & ALL OF THE GAMES MENTIONED EARLIER FOR DOWNLOAD TO THE PSP3000/GO THAT ARE CURRENTLY ONLY OUT ON UMD!!!! SUCH AS~ FF CRISIS CORE. OF ALL THE AMAZING GAMES OUT THERE, IT WOULD BE NICE TO PLAY THEM ON MY PSP SONY, COME ON NOW REPRESENT YOUR NAME.

Roadkillwarlord said:

June 15th, 8:42 am

Its almost time!!! Like a kid waiting for Christmas, here ya go ya’ll. e3.ign.com/2010/live

triforce-fury said:

June 15th, 9:41 am

Is Transformers: War For Cybertron Demo coming to the Playstation Store today? Please answer, I really need to know.