PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Jun 18

Jun 18

What is Dead Nation?

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

You first heard the title last year. You got a sneak peek when the live action promo was released last month. But what kind of game is Dead Nation, exactly? US Producer Damion Pinnock tells us about Housemarque‘s zombie-filled follow up to PSN smash hit Super Stardust HD.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

FJ1100_rider said:

June 18th, 2:19 pm

@50
it’s called call of duty world at war nazi zombies mode

it’s been around for 2 years .

sdmf4ever said:

June 18th, 3:09 pm

This could be great or meh! Hopefully it is done just right so that it is not too similar to Zombie Apocalypse and so many other zombie games. Being developed by the guys that made Super Stardust HD warrants a close watch on this game…I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best…..impress upon me your mighty development skills Housemarque…..I shall be patiently waiting…….

ynp7 said:

June 18th, 3:22 pm

Online co-op?

mrdeadhead said:

June 18th, 3:58 pm

if it’s cheap, i’ll buy it. looks fun.

wolfzero1 said:

June 18th, 4:09 pm

graphics look a lot cleaner than Zombie Apocalypse, I like that its not a top down camera view thus allowing you to see more of the Zombies that are coming at you.

Zepinephrine said:

June 18th, 5:11 pm

@ 45 & 46

I agree completely. I do love BZB for what it is though; I have a blast playing that game. Dead Nation looks amazing and I’ll definatly be picking it up. Dead Nation and Burn Zombie Burn will cover all my zombie killing needs.

Goaliegeek said:

June 18th, 5:41 pm

Looks amazing! Can’t wait for it

Draicus said:

June 18th, 5:46 pm

I can hardly wait for this game. It sounds and looks amazingly fun. The meta-game behind reducing zombie populations based on your world region sounds really interesting as well.

Mak33 said:

June 18th, 9:39 pm

This is the most underrated PSN game. Looks like solid gameplay and a ton of fun!

KaiserSosate said:

June 18th, 10:48 pm

May this game actually have 4 player offline and online co-op. It’ll be worth it.

AngleofDeath696 said:

June 18th, 10:50 pm

Will it have 4 player offline co-op?

Solid-Snake-Eyes said:

June 18th, 11:04 pm

Give Playstation Plus members a discount and I will buy it.

Thrill_Kill said:

June 19th, 9:57 am

I think the game looks awesome, and cannot wait to pick it up day one. I just HOPE you guys keep some of the full motion video in the game as seen in the trailer. I really do like to see real live actors in games, and having this game with FMV cut scenes with live actors would just rock and add something cool to this downloadable title.

Will you guys be including FMVs that are like in the trailer?

fargo44 said:

June 19th, 4:00 pm

ps3 won’t support any blog videos time for upgraded flashplayer sony please rectify

hush404 said:

June 19th, 4:59 pm

I’ve been waiting for Dead Nation for a while now. There was another zombie shooter game out around the same time this was announced… but I skipped it cuz I knew this would kick it’s butt. Can’t wait.

I love the idea of having a country play together for a highscore… but gawd knows it’ll be one sided as the countries with larger populations will obviously be the dominate ones.

Pelt_Hunter said:

June 20th, 11:32 pm

FINALLY! We finally get a muffin’ update on this game? It seems like its been more than a year, I can’t believe the ridiculous lead time. Announce it when it’s actually close to release. Six months should be plenty of time for marketing. Get this out already. The rehash remakes that have been dropping are boring. Sure, they’ll get sales. But no points for originality and eventually people will get tired of it. Or will they… In this day n’ age probably not. Give us new age tech coupled with new age gameplay. Not tired mechanics with a fresh coat of paint. To paraphrase a favorite band, come original.

crudd101 said:

June 21st, 2:58 pm

OH HELL YEAH cant wait

Deathwish88 said:

June 27th, 6:49 pm

yeah I agree. I can’t watch any of these vids when they are posted. They just fixed the youtube problem.

PAGE 1 2