PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Jul 14

Jul 14

New in PlayStation Home: 3 New Personal Games + Killzone 2 & Monkey Island 2 Items

Locust_Star's Avatar Posted by PlayStation Home Community Manager

With every passing week more and more awesome games arrive into the ever-expanding world on PlayStation Home. And this week promises to continue in this rich tradition of compelling content and exclusive gaming experiences, as we release three highly-anticipated games for use in your clubhouses and personal spaces.

By popular demand, our friends at VEEMEE are delivering special versions of Darts and Pool that you can share with your friends in the personal location(s) of your choice. To sweeten the deal, those of you that have already added VEEMEE’s London Pub personal space to your collection will receive a discount on each of these games ($1.99 for Darts, $2.49 for the English and American Pool package), which will be available from the Exclusives store beginning this Thursday, July 15th. So take this as your “cue” to “dart” on over to the PlayStation Home Mall and prove once and for all that you are the King (or Queen) of two of PlayStation Home’s most popular games.

Fans of the recently-released Midway space will finally be able to add the Trigger Happy-in-a-Box game to their collection of personal games. This game will be available at a discounted price of $0.49 for players that have purchased the Midway Bar Key (similarly, if you purchase the Trigger Happy-in-the-Box game at its full price of $2.99 you will receive a discount on the Midway Bar Key). Be sure to add this game to your collection by visiting the Midway space or the Exclusives store in the PlayStation Home Mall starting this Thursday.

Last but not least, the long-awaited Killzone 2 Radec costume will be made available this week along with additional Monkey Island 2 items. You can pick up the former from the Threads store in the PlayStation Home Mall while the latter can be found in the LucasArts store come this Thursday.

Killzone 2 Radec costume

See you in Home!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

BigRon3400 said:

July 15th, 5:03 am

Hey Glasswalls,

Any chance of seeing a bowling alley personal space?

JoeDierte said:

July 15th, 5:27 am

@hollywoodceleb

lol! i am laughing so hard my belly hurts. you remind me of dee on its always sunny episode paddy`s next top billboard model.

“GREENMAN!”

Paratrooper1-0 said:

July 15th, 6:04 am

OMG! If I only had the money! I’m flat out broke on PSN.
God dang it.

zombie9 said:

July 15th, 7:50 am

Home is not for older gamers. And I would explain why but I might offend some people :)
New rooms every week New Games every week New Videos every week. List goes on but I still don’t go there.

feralthing said:

July 15th, 9:15 am

why does it say my credit card is invalid? its not, i used it to buy deathspank yesterday, now today it doesnt work. WHY?

Keyeszx said:

July 15th, 9:45 am

bravo on false advertisement. We can’t play it in out Sodium personal space, but wait that’s not really personal is it. That game use to be fun until everyone shared it. Take it out of personal space tabs, it’s annoying.

Raise the limit for items, where am I supposed to put the pool table with zero item space to put it.

Would be nice to play pool on top of the tree in the Loco Roco space.

CherylRose said:

July 15th, 11:09 am

I can’t find the items in the store…

DarthLee28 said:

July 15th, 11:35 am

Awesome update!I’ve never played pool in the bowling alley, its been 2yrs lol but i will surely get this one.

Sarij said:

July 15th, 12:48 pm

WOOO this is awesome!!

JoeDierte said:

July 15th, 1:14 pm

this is not the same pool game in the bowling alley in home.

you can find this at the exclusives store under the table tab.

Nedley_Mandingo said:

July 15th, 2:18 pm

Still not worth it to use Home. Thanks, but no thanks Sony. When you start delivering the stuff for Home you announced at launch then maybe I’ll check it out. BTW, why is Home still in it’s ‘Beta’ stage? It’s been out for how many years now?

BlindMango said:

July 15th, 5:03 pm

one complaint, you guys HAVE to add communication via headset while playing and extend active items that can be in your apartment. Thanks.

trumpettrunz said:

July 15th, 6:13 pm

Gwalls, we need a killzone public space

awsome_robot said:

July 15th, 7:34 pm

Radec outfit is $5! uhm… who is in charge on pricing? Fire him/her immediately!

ANGEL-OF-DOOM22 said:

July 15th, 10:13 pm

very cool but i like that freeze ball game in the minis space, culd u make that a buyable thing & chess to, but umm, y did the Loot MIB dissapear , i liked it

Mucudadada said:

July 16th, 9:19 am

This update is almost good as a CaaaaaaadeRaaaageous XandyBar!

Rikuson1 said:

July 16th, 10:25 am

I would love to see all of the Killzone multiplayer classes as a costume to wear i personally want an ISA tactician helmet. But do u know how many people would buy the helghast scout’s hoodie? its a great idea you guys should think about it..

yuffiethegreat said:

July 16th, 12:44 pm

Okay, I love having the pool tables and dart boards … been waiting weeks for them to share with friends but … why am I not able to play a game with friends? Is there a glitch or is this another rip off like the wizard’s den?

Kyssies said:

July 16th, 6:30 pm

I have some suggestions. SKATEPARK, PETS, AMUSEMENT PARK (RIDES), MORE HAIRSTYLES, MARVEL COSTUMES LOL. (: YES YES YES.

Insomnia999 said:

July 16th, 6:38 pm

Any chance we can play our own music on Home. Also, it should say where we are/what we are doing in Home, under our PSN name.

Insomnia999 said:

July 16th, 6:38 pm

Move through Home in a group as well.

GGCAN said:

July 16th, 7:02 pm

Locust_Star.

I purchased the pool table and had the London Pub for quite some time now.

I never received the discounted price when I went to purchase….is there someone besides this blog I should be advising ?

thanks.

Jayson619 said:

July 17th, 1:04 am

I’m from Singapore and missed out on the earlier KILLZONE 2 outfits bcos it’s not for my Asia region. Any chance of seeing them on sale in future updates? Thks.

Phoenix7469 said:

July 19th, 1:40 am

It’s about time! I posted this idea on Playstation Blog Share months ago. I love Billiards and I’m glad to see a young childs dream realized (me) xD God Bless

guy209 said:

July 19th, 4:17 pm

I want a trophy room!

C0D31020 said:

July 19th, 10:28 pm

Home needs to create games that take your created avatar into the game as the playable character, you make that type of games in Home then people will want to play them. Take for instance on the Japan server of Home has a game that puts your avatar running away from a huge rock, perfect.
It’s your avatar, it’s 3D not 2D, and it’s more than just a couple of seconds.
Final Fantasy 14 is coming and Home popularity is going to take a huge hit, but if you can offer the people what they want from FF14 and put it into Home for a MMO game of Home, you have a winner.
Just some ideas that would make people want to come back to Home everyday to work ahead for a goal, isn’t that what gaming is all about?
What game does not have that type of idea? Work ahead to achieve a goal then move onto the next level, while leveling up your character. People will love it, and it will be a hit.
Just don’t make it look like WOW, make it like it is, up to date and modern with alot of game advertisments and collectables from other games like Killzone is great.
Get er done! lol

C0D31020 said:

July 19th, 10:33 pm

I’ve hit a glitch with a personal space “Andy’s Room”
I’ve done all the mini games, but no prizes?
plus I have no idea what the prizes are, a little help?

Northstar77 said:

July 22nd, 2:38 pm

Where is this weeks update? No comic con update? Still no Comic Book Super Heroes costumes in North American Home. Would have been a great week for us to get those wolverine claws……or Iron_man armor….a batman costume for the bat cave….DCU stuff…hello? Sony keeps talking about its presence at Comic Con so why nit have comic cons presence on Home?

Madam_EyrnAii said:

July 23rd, 9:15 am

Yes! I agree! where is this weeks update??!

HiTmAN__101 said:

July 23rd, 10:52 am

i want to buy a house but dont kno which 1 to pick, i was thinking Sver Barracks or Zombie Deadquarters am i right

argon381 said:

July 26th, 4:36 pm

Wow thats incredible but i was suspecting it anyway ;)

PAGE 1 2 3