Overwatch

Sep 03

Sep 03

Extended Demo of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One at PAX

James Stevenson's Avatar Posted by Community Lead, Insomniac Games

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One [Gamescon 2010]

Hey everyone, James Stevenson from Insomniac Games here. We’re very excited to see you at PAX this weekend, where we have a couple of panels that we are very excited about. This will be your first opportunity to get a look at the never-before-seen extended demo of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One:

Saturday, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM, Serpent Theatre
Insomniac Games: Behind the Scenes on Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One Insomniac Games, the development team behind the critically-acclaimed Ratchet & Clank and Resistance franchises, discuss their next Playstation 3 project, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One.
Attendees will be treated to the first official U.S. demo of Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One and will also have the opportunity to ask questions during a Q&A with Insomniac.

G4TV’s Adam Sessler will be moderating a panel featuring Insomniac Games North Carolina Studio Director Chad Dezern, and Production Director Shaun McCabe. In addition, you can look forward to hearing Insomniac Games Senior Writer TJ Fixman’s wit and Jersey-accent, as he discusses not only All 4 One, but the upcoming comic series as well!

For those of you who are fans of the Full Moon Show – please join us for a live taping of our next episode on Sunday:

Sunday, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM, Unicorn Theatre
The Insomniac Games Full Moon Show LIVE

One of gaming’s most beloved and long-time developer podcasts brings the show live to PAX Prime. Join host James Stevenson (Senior Community Manager, Insomniac Games) and key leaders from Insomniac Games as they record the next episode of the Full Moon Show. Also on tap will be a special mystery guest, and a new Behind the Scenes look at Insomniac Games. The live show will also feature a segment of “I Want Your Job!” as well as plenty of time for you to ask questions – and perhaps even win some rare swag!

We are very much looking forward to seeing you in Seattle this weekend, so please make sure to drop by and say hello!

JS

Add Your Own

Korbei83 said:

September 3rd, 8:07 am

Is this R&C title still running at 60FPS or have you pulled it back for extra glitter?

chopper731 said:

September 3rd, 8:09 am

Are any of these types of demos ever going to be brought to PS+ users?

cool_trainer said:

September 3rd, 8:54 am

Hey James when will a demo be available on the PSN store for those of us that can’t make it to PAX. Thanks.

sgrtr said:

September 3rd, 8:58 am

will this game be 720p?

OnesOwnGrief said:

September 3rd, 9:00 am

Man, as a PS+ Member I would seriously enjoy a demo for this or Infamous 2. I mean, I’m totally area its not a representation of the final product but I’d gladly love to see where its currently going in development. The want to play Infamous to is just multiplying, almost as bad as Arkham City. I would like to test out quite a few of the games at PAX this year even though I wont be able to attend. :(

Jeigh said:

September 3rd, 9:14 am

I’m so glad to hear from you guys so often lately. I was a very cold, very dark time without you. Even the R3 billboards didn’t provide any warmth. Can’t wait to see what your new IP will be- sounds like we may be getting Insomniac x3 next year.

@ coma1tose

Yeah, enjoy your current firmware, seeing as any future ones will undoubtedly turnn your PS3 into scrap, and given that you violated the EULA, you’ll only have yourself to blame (both morally and legally).

Link01 said:

September 3rd, 10:11 am

I just wish you guys would let us in on Resistance 3. I at least want to know if you’re turning back to horror elements. Unfortunately, this game seems to revert from it’s old style to waaay too kid friendly loosing my interest.

koma1tose said:

September 3rd, 10:15 am

@jeigh spell my name right – u pillow biter – in no way do i support piracy . you talk about morals and legal? what happen to my Other OS ? i don’t forget i was robbed by sony. sony cant stop it . why do you think they’re going to court over the ps jailbreak ? cuz they cant stop it . this is just like the pandora battery for the old psp.

Jisatsu_Kiddo said:

September 3rd, 10:34 am

crybabytose

you didn’t get robbed from sony removing other os..maybe read stuff instead of just clicking through it.

koma1tose said:

September 3rd, 10:50 am

@jiapuz kido i did get robbed , it was a straight up stickup , either you give me this or you get that. im frm nyc sony n u be scared in my hood. i pay top dollar for my ps3 not shenanigans like you . if you like to bend over thats your taste not mine. cry for me jiaputz

Mucudadada said:

September 3rd, 12:09 pm

Wow, so much epic coming from Insomniac at PAX this year. They should rename the show InsomniPAX!

Thanks for the update, James!

IrishHater said:

September 3rd, 12:23 pm

Man PAX seems to be getting bigger every year. I am so jealous of all the people that get to attend. Looks like I will have to mark it on the calendar for next year and make a vacation out of it.

SuperGlitchPro said:

September 3rd, 1:22 pm

Awesome! looking forward to it.

Axecution said:

September 3rd, 2:04 pm

Can’t wait for All-4-one. :D Will be getting it first day obviously lol. Still quite curious why Dr. Nefarious is all… good and stuff rofl. But hey, i suppose Quark was once a villain too…
Hopefully there’ll be a video of the extended demo? Oh the blog? Hmm? *nudge, nidge* :p

And now, to get angry. xD
@Jeigh, please do us, the PSBlog, and the gaming industry all a favour and chug 3 boxes of advil then slit your wrist. Then we can get on with our lives and not have to read your off topic BS spam that nobody wants or needs to read.

DA_SHREDDER said:

September 3rd, 3:08 pm

me and my 4 yr old son are really gonna enjoy the coop. He loves the ratchet series almost as much as he likes motorstorm.

digitalman123 said:

September 3rd, 4:09 pm

Game looks great! Can’t wait!

MadMeat001 said:

September 3rd, 5:33 pm

yay a game i can play with my friends, will there be competitive mode? because that matter to me!

Destiny89 said:

September 4th, 12:40 am

Can’t wait!

ChriSTFU said:

September 4th, 11:47 am

man..wish i was there…but oh, well. what I really want to see is R3 footage

MANOFSORROW said:

September 4th, 12:17 pm

This is going to be great!

spacemanandrew said:

September 4th, 1:22 pm

i cant wait for this to come out

Elvick_ said:

September 4th, 9:47 pm

I can’t wait for this game.

Permafry_42 said:

September 4th, 11:15 pm

PLEASE post a demo for psn, or if you need to create incentive then psn+ but make sure to eventually post it on regular psn too (i have psn+ myself but it still should be available for regular psn members as well.). I know a lot of ps3 gamers would love to play the demo!