PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Sep 10

Sep 10

What’s on the PlayStation Move Demo Disc: 11 Game Demos Exposed

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by Director, SIEA Social Media

Last week saw Jeff and I unboxing the first PlayStation Move Bundle, which contains a PlayStation Eye camera, PlayStation Move motion controller, a full copy of Sports Champions …

…and a demo disc. A rather mysterious demo disc. Today, Rey’s latest video masterpiece gives a tour of the 11 game demos you’ll find on the Blu-ray disc tucked neatly inside your PlayStation Move Bundle or PlayStation 3 Sports Champions Move Bundle come September 19th.

Cool detail: You can install each of the demos onto your PS3’s HDD and park the disc on a shelf or lend it to a friend, if you so desire.

And hey, if you don’t have time for the video tour, direct your eyes to the full list of demos below. Which demo are you most interested in trying?

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

kyuubi9tailed said:

September 11th, 6:38 pm

hi does anybody know if mlb 10 the show will have ps move cuz thats what im leaning on getting ps move. also will it need the navi controller? Thanks

Sunshock218 said:

September 11th, 8:15 pm

That’s a suprising and satisfying collection of demos. I’m sure these will be released onto the PS store later on, but it’s nice to have them in a little package. Move definitely has promise, and these games look pretty good, especially echochrome ii, Time Crisis: Razing Storm, and Beat Sketcher. Go Playstation!

d56789 said:

September 12th, 2:42 am

wow this is really amazing. I fall under the eu region I would like to know does the demo disk that comes with that starter pack include the exact same games? Thanks

susuFOX said:

September 12th, 3:13 am

The installation is mandatory?

AWESOMEgamer875 said:

September 12th, 6:02 am

I just traded in MAG yesterday, frankly i thought it was flat out horrible. I mean the graphics and everything was there, but the mechanics were off by a long shot. I got Battlefield BC2. The story is OK but the online blows MW2 away. I reccomend it over MW2 and i am a level 70 prestige.

superphily said:

September 12th, 6:31 am

is the demo disc only available in the bundle?

thanks

OrionzDream said:

September 12th, 7:09 am

Well Sony you have won me over. Ive had a PS3 since launch but spent most of my time on live bust with the Live price increase I am going silver and exclusively playing online on my PS3s. The move was a big factor in it for me too. You guys roll out a new controller and make several of my current games work with it. Now thats added value. Now H.V. Bowling, Toy Story. Mag and Resident Evil will have new ways to play. Thats great. Plus you dont charge me for online play! Love it. You won me. Now if my kid would just stop wanting that eye pet game so bad. She loves that little monkey thing but she is only 4 and it looks a tad complicated for her. Any news on a more young kid centric move game?

diablo103 said:

September 12th, 7:27 am

Loved the infamous music. can’t wait for move

efanwwe said:

September 12th, 9:03 am

Will the playstation move demos come the playstation store?

DVD_Sandwich said:

September 12th, 7:25 pm

Will the PS Move controller’s wrist strap get in the way of using the charging station?

Callahan09 said:

September 13th, 5:18 am

Will it be at all possible to get this DISC without buying either bundle? Like, can you have it handed out at GameStops or something? Even for a 99 cent fee, perhaps? I want to try all of these demos but I already have a PSeye so I won’t be buying a bundle, just getting the Move remote as a stand-alone. But I would very much like to try all of these demos.

black26ss said:

September 13th, 11:47 am

all i can say is WOW that the best thing i seen yet cant wait got my move on pre order….ps3 the best ever!!!!

black26ss said:

September 13th, 6:30 pm

good thing i got the bundle didint know it came with a demo

wooster6 said:

September 14th, 3:21 pm

where did you get the Sackboy shirt?

PGH_Lemming said:

September 16th, 12:43 pm

A question about Tiger Woods 11 Move support…

I’ve ordered my PS3 320GB Move bundle from Amazon, and while waiting for it to arrive, also ordered TW11. It came today, and the packaging looks different than what I’ve seen on-line — it doesn’t have the “Move” text at the top of the front of the box cover.

Will it have Move support? Is that something that’s built-in to the game, or can it be downloaded? Or, like I’ve seen wrt other games, is there a different version that is for sale that specifically has Move support?

Thanks!

snowman100101 said:

September 17th, 11:12 am

I just picked up the Move…. we are enjoying it… it was easy to set up… I want some demos now….

Kirkpad said:

September 18th, 12:48 am

Yeah I have the move as well. I don’t want to buy another Eye, so yeah… those demo’s better be up on Tuesday. You said so yourselves that the demos are built to be installed on hard drives.

xeno3d said:

September 20th, 7:25 am

I would have loved to have gotten the tech demos that were shown prior to the Move’s release but this demo disc is really cool.

Jamay77 said:

September 23rd, 8:13 am

Hey. I picked up the move on launch date and started playing the demos.

What I want to know is, when playing games such as The Shoot, is it normal for the sight/aimer/etc. of the gun to move out of the direct sight of the move controller?

I noticed this when playing the game as if I was looking down the gun through it’s scope and the ‘aiming cursor’ always seems not to be in a perfect line from the tip of the controller. Sorry if it seems like a stupid question.

Miguel_Zorro said:

September 23rd, 8:42 pm

Does loading the game off of this demo disc and playing them also add the trophy list for those games to your account?

PAGE 1 2 3