Farpoint

Nov 11

Nov 11

LittleBigPlanet 2 Update: The Grabinator!

Mark Valledor's Avatar Posted by Marketing Manager, SCEA

LittleBigPlanet 2 for PS3

Sackboys and Sackgirls – gather ’round! New week, new LittleBigPlanet 2 featurette…this time we feature the new Grabinator! Now you can grab things, carry things and even throw things…

“What kind of things?” Small things, big things and even Sack-things. That’s right — you can carry Sackbots and other Sackboys.

And in case you missed these, here are links to the other featurettes we’ve unveiled:

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

colonel005 said:

November 11th, 1:07 pm

Are all these items being created by Dr. Doofenshmirtz?

Curtisio said:

November 11th, 1:21 pm

I’m pumped – I can’t build a LBP level until LBP2 is released.

iTofuMan said:

November 11th, 1:37 pm

im just wondering are new people ever going to get into beta? im not a ps+ member or have the first lbp game (i do own the psp version) i was thinking about getting lbp2, but it would be nice to beta for it.

xiked said:

November 11th, 1:40 pm

WHEN IS GT5 coming OUT?!!?!?

BTW. Have pre ordered the CE of LBP2.

NorthernLitez said:

November 11th, 1:55 pm

Beta Code…please…it’s not nice to make a grown man beg. Thx for the Video…it makes me want to beg even more.

digitalman123 said:

November 11th, 2:33 pm

@50: Me too! So many ideas… so many items…BANG! *head explodes*

digitalman123 said:

November 11th, 2:34 pm

Please heart my level when its out later this year! If I get 30 hearts, and my level gets 50, I get a platinum trophy in LittleBigPlanet!

digitalman123 said:

November 11th, 2:34 pm

Can’t wait for my CE to come in on January 18th!!!

brianR said:

November 11th, 2:58 pm

i dont see how LBP isn’t the biggest game i know it does great but i thought more people would be in to it

barnaclejoe said:

November 11th, 3:06 pm

Awesome! I can see how this will be really fun!

I noticed on the grappling hook video, at the end, there was a bunch of future “featurette” names suggested.. including one called “Magic Mouth”

…. consider me intrigued!

Rhez said:

November 11th, 3:17 pm

Every time I see one of these videos I think; “Is it possible for LittleBigPlanet to get any more awesome?”

zekececil14 said:

November 11th, 3:46 pm

@59
ME TOO! Except I only need 30 for myself, and I have 11!

Wafi24 said:

November 11th, 3:54 pm

How do I report the bugs I found? Could you give me any tips to help me grab the bug blaster costume? Almost forgot to say, this beta is the best ever! Loving it so much and thanks to everyone who is linked to lbp in anyway!

DeathSoldier11 said:

November 11th, 3:58 pm

My comment got removed for supporting the reply to the first comment. What the heck!?

On a side note. I can’t wait to use my move controller with this game!

tzimakos said:

November 11th, 3:59 pm

lol, my previous comment about GT5 got deleted, oh well. On topic now, I shamelessly admit that I did not buy LBP but LBP 2 will be mine come february. I’ll make a romantic valentine level to play with my girl, even though the game comes out a few days later.

BiscoMix said:

November 11th, 3:59 pm

I can’t wait to get LBP 2. I have so many ideas for levels.

flamindice94 said:

November 11th, 4:03 pm

i hope u guys dont realease the demo/beta too early i still need to get my ps3 fixed but its taking a long time since Sony has layed off some people :( *extreme sadness*

matthaten said:

November 11th, 4:32 pm

when are the next lbp2 beta codes coming out

marlyt said:

November 11th, 4:50 pm

I still never got mey Beta invite, Mm and Sony. My sons are crying non-stop 24 hours a day because of the delay. The younger one, who is six and idolized the sackster, recently had a tear duct transplant from a cadaver because he literally got “all cried out.” We’ve bought every downloadable pack,except 5 of them, regular and GOTY discs, and are plus membera only because my 10 year old works two jobs to support our LBP habit. If you can pass one more key, please consider us. You don’t even want to know what the pets have been doing…

Super_Clone said:

November 11th, 5:10 pm

A.W.E.S.O.M.E. I have the CE preordered and January 18 CANNOT come faster…. My only regret is that I cannot access the beta…. And to think that LBP2 would have come out 5 days from now….

D-Squad3 said:

November 11th, 6:07 pm

Would have came out in 5 days. :(

phinnv8 said:

November 11th, 7:42 pm

LBP2 looks great.

df2506 said:

November 11th, 10:16 pm

VERY cool video. I’ve liked all of these videos! :)

I have my Collector’s Edition copy already pre-ordered. Wish it was January!

CodeJerry said:

November 12th, 1:28 am

I wonder if you will be able to customize the strength of the glove? As that would be very useful. LBP2 is epic fun. Since release of beta been creating non-stop. Thank you Media molecule for beta invite!

galacemiguelEU said:

November 12th, 2:37 am

Hello, there!

I have been fortunate enough to participate in the LittleBigPlanet 2 BETA. I have my code and have been playing for about a little over a week. Sad thing is, I still have yet to receive access to lbp.me or the official Beta forums. I have been told by StevenI that he would chase up the issue, if it still persisted, by Monday, but it’s already Saturday (where I’m at) and I still have yet to be granted access. I have also been told that, recently, there has been “a delay with a few people’s beta forum access.” However, a little while after that, I heard that another of the Beta testers gained access. I still have yet to, though. I would just like to receive an update on this situation. Thanks!

I commented before, but didn’t get a reply, so I’m posting this again.

MikonX said:

November 15th, 12:22 pm

Looks awesome, except the transition animation when grabbing the object – that is, there isn’t one. It just pops from where it was to over Sackboy’s head.

Skymin99 said:

November 17th, 5:58 pm

I’m going to dial 800-555-5555 and ask for a Grabinator.

get_smrt23 said:

November 24th, 1:07 pm

hey mark i have the beta for lbp2 and i was wondering when the update 4 the ps move will be on the beta they gota put it on sometime before the game comes out! but do u know when or could u check pweeez! thnx!

PAGE 1 2