Marvel's Spider-Man

Nov 15

Nov 15

Introducing the Atlus Super-Mega-Ultra 50% Off PSN Sale

Aram Jabbari's Avatar Posted by Manager of PR and Sales, ATLUS

“What if we can spoil our fans for the holidays by cutting something in half?”

This question, self-posed, is what put everything in motion. From there, it was basically a lot of late nights, major damage to office furniture, a couple of trips to the emergency room, and a few really beautifully sliced watermelons. Finally, we realized it had been under our noses the whole time: why not cut our games in half? Sadly, after destroying the last couple Demon’s Souls Collector’s Editions in the office, we realized the BEST option was to cut PRICES in half, hence this sale, which we’re calling, in full caps for maximum attention-grabbage, the SUPER-MEGA-ULTRA 50% off PlayStation Network sale*.

Atlus PSN Sale

The sale starts tomorrow, Tuesday, November 16th and ends on November 29th. Supplies aren’t limited, because hey, it’s digital, and the sale applies to the North American PlayStation Store. You will be able to use your PS3 or PSP to view the full list of discounted titles, or you can peep the list below:

List of discounted titles:

TITLE SYSTEM SALE PRICE ORIGINAL PRICE
Class of Heroes PSP $19.99 $39.99
Crimson Gem Saga PSP $14.99 $29.99
Droplitz PS3 $4.99 $9.99
Hammerin’ Hero PSP $9.99 $19.99
Hexyz Force PSP $14.99 $29.99
Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble PSP $19.99 $39.99
Riviera: The Promised Land PSP $7.49 $14.99
R-Type Command PSP $7.49 $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona PSP $19.99 $39.99
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable PSP $19.99 $39.99
Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournamet PSP $7.49 $14.99

*Things were harmed in the making of this sale. Sale applicable to North American PlayStation Store only.

Add Your Own

madhi19 said:

November 15th, 3:33 pm

Bring Demon’s Souls to the PSN and give us two more year of server use and I buy it again just to get faster loading!

Surfaced said:

November 15th, 3:33 pm

Yeeaaaah I’m lovin, this is my time to pick up P3P!

Oh and we’re counting on you guys for our Catherine localization! Woohoo

And dang, Aram Jabbari, man that is one cool name, it’s fun to say!. I loved that Demon’s Souls unboxing vid too!

ShadowOfEden said:

November 15th, 3:39 pm

Damn you, Atlus, I just bought a PSP for Ghost Of Sparta, but bought Peace Walker with it. The problem? I also bought Patapon 2 and I have barely tried both GOW and MGS and I’m a great fan of those series, now I see this list and a lot of them were on my ‘to pick’ list so I’ll have to buy them, making my play time total chaos!

x9248 said:

November 15th, 3:43 pm

@Aram

Thanks for the reply, but I should have been more specific and said PSN only :P Demon Souls is definitely on my to-do list, just need some available time to devote to such a RPG. I tend to favor smaller, shorter games due to my schedule so most PSN games are perfect for me.

Didn’t know about Trine 2, excited for that now!

DaveTheSnake said:

November 15th, 3:47 pm

Why is no Super-Mega-Ultra sale on Droplitz for PSP? I’m kinda disappointed.

Grinchy said:

November 15th, 3:55 pm

Oh no…why does P3P have to be on sale?? I don’t have any money left! Stop making me choose to eat kraft mac n cheese to support my gaming habits!! :D

cortiz2092000 said:

November 15th, 3:55 pm

Finally yes and yes Now im happy with what sony has decided lol love it :) im gonna buy persona 3 :)

Onvertic said:

November 15th, 3:56 pm

Thanks for the great sale Atlus!

Xoombie503 said:

November 15th, 4:03 pm

the reason behind this is because sony is about to unveil psp2 and they want to make their last sales

zetsuie said:

November 15th, 4:19 pm

Ok, you win Atlus. I’ma buy P3P tomorrow so I can give my friend my physical copy, and make sure they’ll be first in line for P2P and Catherine.

donovanad said:

November 15th, 4:21 pm

Oh, how I hate being a UMD person…

Kazriko said:

November 15th, 4:23 pm

So many good games there… It looks like I’m going to be at least $70 poorer as of Wednesday. Possibly $90.

Class of Heroes and Persona 1 definitely. These have both been at $20 at the stores for awhile, but I’ve been holding out for a good price on the downloadable copy. Persona 3 portable at $20 is beyond an amazing price. I would have bought Hexyz at $20-25.

Droplitz I own on PC, but I’ll grab it on PS3 now. $10 may be low enough to make me try Hammerin’ Hero.

clupula668 said:

November 15th, 4:26 pm

While I’ve been very happy with Demon’s Souls and 3D Dot Game Heroes (and I am really hoping for a Catherine localization announcement soon), I can’t help but be disappointed that something like, say, the Persona PSP remake isn’t playable on PS3. At the very least, you guys have some great PS1 games that would be very welcome PS1 classics.

Ramage said:

November 15th, 4:42 pm

RTPL SHALL AT LONG LAST BE MIIIIINNEEEEEE. Also, I’ll probably be picking up those Persona titles for that price. I never played until P4 and I really enjoyed it. Also, you just got me to buy KITN the other day and all this tomorrow!?!? Give my wallet a break! Also, now I’ll definitely have to invest in a new mem stick(still stuck with a 2GB one)

I love you

Aram Jabbari's Avatar

Aram Jabbari said:

November 15th, 5:05 pm

Ramage,

The amorous feeling is mutual.

By the way, if you really enjoyed Persona 4, the safest recommendation I can make is Persona 3 Portable. You’ll feel right at home with it!

emiru69 said:

November 15th, 4:47 pm

I got P3P but it’s really bad timming for me, Is there any chance to extend the offer further than 29th Nov? I think it will better at the beggining of a month not at the end.

Aram Jabbari's Avatar

Aram Jabbari said:

November 15th, 4:55 pm

emiru69,

I’m sorry, the date of the sale is fixed. It IS two weeks though, which is hopefully enough time for most folks.

strikepantsu said:

November 15th, 4:48 pm

Great price for great games. I own every one of these titles on UMD and have even bought a digital copy of some of these games for my PSP Go. Hammerin’ Hero, Persona, Persona 3, and Class of Heroes are definitely my favorite out of the lot.

PullusPardusUS said:

November 15th, 4:52 pm

Why would you destroy Demon’s Souls!? are you suddenly a religious extremist?

Aram Jabbari's Avatar

Aram Jabbari said:

November 15th, 4:54 pm

PullusPardusUS,

Have you ever tasted demons’ souls? Delicious. With a bit of salt on them? BAM, heaven.

Highly recommended.

BigAnt18 said:

November 15th, 5:17 pm

Thanks a lot for taking my lunch money jerks! Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable and R-Type are a must for my Go and I hate you for discounting them but I love you at the same time. I also made the mistake of looking into Crimson Gem Saga and I am not pleased at how great that looks, why dudes? So many good games out and coming, geez…..

Destiny89 said:

November 15th, 5:19 pm

woho! Atlus! thank you so much

Rhez said:

November 15th, 5:35 pm

Rhez Darkhoof here on behalf of the “Society for the Protection of Things” I find it appalling that innocent things were harmed in the making of this sale. It’s a sad fact that every day millions of things are callously injured and destroyed in this country alone.

We are working hard to raise awareness of the tragic plight of things before it is too late. In the upcoming weeks we will have a petition available for placing things on the endangered species list. We hope that gamers will unite in this worthy cause.

stufreddy said:

November 15th, 5:48 pm

Quite honestly Persona’s sale price is what the permanent price should be set to considering it’s a remake of a PS1 game that has been out for over a year. $40 is steep for the game when most fans would be content with the original game with no enhancements for the standard PS1 classic price (9.99 I suppose).

Either way this is a great sale and I might pick up Persona 3 and Hexys Force sometime during the sale. Thanks Atlus, you’re one of my favorite publishers in this modern age of gaming.

Hooligantuan said:

November 15th, 6:00 pm

Arrrghhh … only one PS3 thingy!

Ah well – it’s good to see all that Atlus love, and the good lawd knows the PSP could use some love. :D

MegamiTensei13 said:

November 15th, 6:55 pm

Demon’s Souls Dynamic Theme Please :)

OleGunnar said:

November 15th, 8:02 pm

Yes. Please figure out how to get the Demon’s Souls Dynamic Theme on the US Store. :)

…so the world might be mended.

hush404 said:

November 15th, 8:09 pm

At first I was going “Meh, meh, meh, meh, meh” and then I got to Persona… hmmm.

cool_trainer said:

November 15th, 8:34 pm

Thank you! I’ve been waiting to get Bancho, and now looks like a great time :D

Aram Jabbari's Avatar

Clayton Chan said:

November 16th, 9:18 am

Banchoooooooooooooo!

ThreeLeggedFreak said:

November 15th, 10:04 pm

Put Demon’s Souls on PSN and I’ll buy it……again.

Ladykiller64 said:

November 15th, 10:17 pm

Awesome!

Sleeq said:

November 15th, 10:35 pm

Atlus is my favorite developer and publisher of all time. ALL TIME.

I’ve purchased almost all your games. I think you can match all those big corporations, just need to create/publish more high profile games. Demon’s Souls is the first step… best of luck to you.

Speaking of Demon’s Souls, where is the dynamic theme and the avatars?!?!

Mies2000 said:

November 15th, 10:42 pm

Hey, Aram!

Where can I buy a copy of that awesome P3P soundtrack?

squirtle-squad said:

November 15th, 11:08 pm

I love you guys! I will definitely be picking up persona 3 and Riviera!

cortiz2092000 said:

November 16th, 12:29 am

both persona and persona 3 and hexzy i will purchase all three tommorow :) but kenka badass hmm… interesting… persona 3 it is thanks atlus :)

TJF588 said:

November 16th, 12:29 am

This tempts me… Maybe not enough to buy more than one (read: P3P), but geez. Haven’t played much of Droplitz on Steam yet, but since I don’t have a PS3 anyway, I’ll prolly miss out on it (seriously, Sony, make PS3-end stuff available via MediaGo).

Know what I wish had been a thing since whenever PSP games were made available from the PSN: game codes available with new physical copies. Then I could just jot P1 onto my memory stick*, and never have to worry about a backup copy. My wallet can only give so much of itself for my piece of mind!

*Okay, maybe not, it’s only 2 Gigs, but someday…

jgrizzle358 said:

November 16th, 12:34 am

does this “Droplitz” as u call it, have trophy support?

syko13 said:

November 16th, 3:01 am

I am super pissed off about this I JUST bought, Hexyz Force, Crimson Gem Saga, and P3P… DAMN IT!!!

SlackerTD said:

November 16th, 5:23 am

Droplitz has 12 trophies… 7 Bronze, 4 Silver & 1 Gold.

colstripcapn said:

November 16th, 5:32 am

Thanks Atlus, I always enjoy your posts and as one of the few publishers who knows there are lots of people (like me) who would kill for turn-based RPGs you get my money … again.

I hope you like swimming in my cash… and just as a hint … bring over more turn-based RPGs and you’ll get even more ;)

backhawk124 said:

November 16th, 8:06 am

if only Atlus had a Europe branch……..Persona 1&3 are must, the others are just excellent :P

btw Please bring Innocent Sin sometime

SuperTiso said:

November 16th, 8:09 am

I mean this is good and all but a lot of these titles are already on UMD at a reduced price to begin with. I’m still shocked Kenka Bancho was still $40 or that Persona is still $39.99 when it’s been $19.99 in retail for months.

lilyphoenix said:

November 16th, 8:19 am

I think I will get P3P, just as soon as I figure out how to fit it and KiTN and Ygaddra Union on my PSP :) A lot is taken up by Kingdom Hearts too….What to do?

Dominican-Glory said:

November 16th, 8:20 am

Atlus is my favorite publisher! <3 Demon's Souls and Persona.

Listen Aram, wouldn't it be amazing if you released Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga Volumes one and Vol. two on one disc for the Ps3!? Throw in Nocturne too and you have an amazing collection people would undoubtedly flock to, The Ps3 base is JRPG hungry at the moment, we want these games and as you know Atlus is much more popular now than it was when those games released on the Ps2. Win-Win situation and it'd be Super-Mega-Ultra awesome if it came to be. ^_____________^ Do it!!

Chuckbait said:

November 16th, 8:40 am

Oooo you guys are handling Trine 2 eh?

Please can you make it so the game supports the Playstation Move. I suggested patching Trine One with Move on the blog share, but see now that that will not happen, so maybe you folks could add it with a patch? Even if you want to charge for the patch ( $5<) that would be fine. Thanks

Chuckbait said:

November 16th, 8:41 am

…Add “it” with a patch, meaning Trine 2.

DaMann22 said:

November 16th, 9:23 am

P3P here I come. Thanks atlus, you guys have been and forever will be my favorite publisher/developer in all of gaming. I picked up Knights in the Nightmare just last week for the bundle you guys offered and now this! I will probably get P3P and another game until my money is spent.

WildHamster said:

November 16th, 9:53 am

Awesome! I was just thinking of going out and buying Persa 3 Portable. Now I’ll be able to get that AND Hexyz Force, which I’ve had my eye on for quite awhile. Thank you, Atlas. : )

subbed said:

November 16th, 10:59 am

I may actually get Persona. I have heard so much about the series but just never got around to it.

Is Atlus going to bring trama team to playstation now with the move?

EmptyRoxas said:

November 16th, 1:04 pm

SO it’s the 16th..and I am on the PSN..and Persona 1 is still $40..whats up with that..?

Enigma777 said:

November 16th, 1:07 pm

I’m only interested in Persona 1, but I won’t pay more than $10 for it (and it’s quite ridiculous that it’s still full-price after being out for so long)…

nirojan45 said:

November 16th, 1:15 pm

OMFG!!!!!!! i just bought Riveria Monday night (yes i mean yesterday night) for $14.99.

I bought the UMD version of Knights in the Knightmare and really appreciated them putting Yggdra Union in there, so i thought I’d be nice and get the entire trilogy cause im an ATLUS fanboy (My Demon Souls’ Collector Edition is smiling @ you) Already got both Personas for PSP. C’mon guys can i get some love in the way of reimbursement?

PS. Seeing how Atlus Japan announced Persona 2 getting the PSP remake treatement, can we get a confirmation of a US realease?

Ludwigie said:

November 16th, 2:10 pm

can anyone tell me why aren’t there any price cut yet?? thanks…