PlayStation VR

Dec 14

Dec 14

Prince of Persia Warrior Within HD today, only on PSN

Patrick Brod's Avatar Posted by Community Manager

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within is back! The second chapter of the epic Prince of Persia: Sands of Time trilogy is now available for your downloading and playing pleasure in full HD on the PlayStation Network for $14.99. In the combat-focused Warrior Within, you’ll fight an entire island of brutal and unrelenting creatures in stunning HD and stereoscopic 3D (for those lucky enough to own a 3D TV).

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within HD for PS3 (PSN)

Wield two weapons at once, manipulate the environments and control your enemies with the Sands of Time AND rock out to some Godsmack while you hunt the mighty Dahaka! Long flowing jet-black hair + man-scara + M-Rating + Godsmack = Best. Week. Ever.

Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within HD and Prince of Persia Sands of Time HD are available for download on the PlayStation Store for $14.99. For more information about the game, wall run your way over to the Prince of Persia Facebook page. Come on, you KNOW you wanna “Like” it !

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

AssassinHD said:

December 14th, 9:45 am

@28

You know that Ubisoft is publishing the Prince of Persia titles, right? Shouldn’t you be directing your comment to them?

In fact all of you who are saying that Sony could have done a disc version, or that Sony hasn’t made a disc version because it is cheaper to release the games digitally should all take note that Sony is not publishing these titles.

Chuckbait said:

December 14th, 10:08 am

Oh boo-hoo, they’re releasing them seperately on the PSN…. So, if you want all three PoP games, then just import the disc. No one wants to hear you cry about it.

If you don’t want to take up a lot of HDD space, then you probably shouldn’t import the disc, either, since there is an over 3GB required installation.

I had this game back in the day (I think for xbox) but never completed it. I’m looking forward to rocking this game once again.

I do have one question, does this game support custom soundtracks, does anyone know?

KwietStorm said:

December 14th, 10:19 am

Whining as usual

Solid-Snake-Eyes said:

December 14th, 10:19 am

I need to know if the game-ending bug has been fixed where if you save at the wrong fountain you lose ability to access the final boss. On PS2 I got all the way to the end of the game and then wasn’t allowed to finish it.

spoonTRex said:

December 14th, 10:25 am

Thanks, Ubisoft! I was waiting to see if you were going to fix your price point, and since you didn’t I just went ahead and imported it from the UK. With shipping I paid $2 more than all three digital downloads will be, but out of principle I’m happier to do so now that I have a physical copy. I might have just downloaded them, but your greedy price for a digital copy kept me away.

jhd_1 said:

December 14th, 10:25 am

yes i’m a happy person now :)

coldenhas said:

December 14th, 11:13 am

ok so i’ve been waiting for this for like 3 weeks now and when i saw you put it up i was like HELL YEAH. but it’s been 4 hours now and it’s not on the playstation store. don’t tell me i can download it not if i can’t. that just makes you liars

Kirkpad said:

December 14th, 11:48 am

I agree with @50, this port could be just as sloppy as the last. Not getting.

tylerh1701 said:

December 14th, 12:06 pm

Wow there’s a lot of crybabys on this thread. Who cares if it’s not on disc, it’s basically the same price ($5 bucks more) and if you’re patient I’m sure they will bundle them soon.

An as for hard drive space, play it, beat it, delete it, and then download it again if you ever want to play it again.

morph147 said:

December 14th, 12:21 pm

speaking of prince of persia have they even fixed the problems they were having with SoT download?

Dardantuan said:

December 14th, 12:32 pm

“Long flowing jet-black hair + man-scara + M-Rating + Godsmack = Best. Week. Ever.”

While I am definitely going to be downloading and playing this game as soon as it is up (I never played it yet), your quote on what makes a best week ever seems to me to be a recipe for disaster. Man-scara AND godsmack? Ugh. I hope you are being sarcastic…

Patrick Brod's Avatar

Patrick Brod said:

December 15th, 11:49 am

What is this sarcasm you speak of? I thought everyone liked Godsmack. Hmmmm…

D-Squad3 said:

December 14th, 12:33 pm

Why didn’t you guys just make an HD collection like GoW and Sly? WTF? Disc please.

backhawk124 said:

December 14th, 12:55 pm

Already have all PoP for PS2…still those who haven’t ought to!

Elvick_ said:

December 14th, 2:05 pm

Not buying this until they release a bluray collection. Especially since these amount to more than a bluray would. Sure it’s good for those who only want ONE game or maybe two of the three, but it’s a ripoff to those who want all three.

digitalman123 said:

December 14th, 3:51 pm

Nice! I passed on this on PS2, so a good time to play!

Toxicitizen said:

December 14th, 4:05 pm

I already own digital copies of all three games in the trilogy on Steam. And since it’s on PC, I can up the res myself.

That being said, I’d buy this in a heartbeat if only you guys would release a disc compilation like in Europe.

clupula668 said:

December 14th, 4:57 pm

Still have to download Sands of Time. Probably will around Christmas. Unlike some of the whiners here, I don’t mind if Ubisoft (not Sony, you morons!) puts them out as digital downloads.

MadMeat001 said:

December 14th, 9:55 pm

PLEASE HAVE A reMASTERED PS2 GAMES SECTION ON PSN!!!
AND RETAIL PS3 GAMES SECTION ON PSN AS WELL!!
SAME FOR PSN ON PSP IT SHOULD HAVE SEPARATE SECTOIN FOR THOSES THAT CAN ALSO BE FOUND AT RETAIL AND OTHERS THAT ARE ONLY DOWNLOADABLE

Unas_Fortuna said:

December 18th, 3:57 pm

Being relatively new to the POP game series, I can safely say that I am extremely disappointed that I have purchased this game on the PSN and still not able to play it. I cannot get past the loading screen before it freezes and I have to reboot the PS3. This is the case on both my “FAT” and “Slim” so it doesn’t appear to be a model specific issue. Have looked on the internet to no avail to find out if there has been a solution mentioned. I have even downloaded that huge freakin file twice to make sure it wasn’t a downloaded issue (IE corrupt file). Anyone with any suggestions?? If this is the case… Sony and Ubisoft need to refund our money. Selling a product that is unplayable (Completely) is basically theft and misrepresentation.

Alkio said:

December 24th, 10:43 pm

I have a PS3 “FAT” modle and I am …extremely disappointed that I have purchased this game on the PSN and still not able to install it. I cannot get past by 14% of completion installation and I have to reboot the PS3, by doing file restore and rebuilt data base but none of them are fix the problem.

By the look at it’s I think! Sony need to refund our money because they have selling the product that is unplayable.

They should have test both “FAT” and “Slim” before they launch
selling so it doesn’t appear to be a model specific issue.

Radillo said:

December 30th, 2:07 am

I ordered the disc from savvi.com for £18.44 (28.58 USD) including shipping to Canada. It’s currently temporarily out of stock but I rather get it a bit later than pay more to download them.

PAGE 1 2