Sackboys & Sackgirls! Welcome to the LittleBigPlanet 2 live stream of our LittleBigWorldRecord event. Over the next three days (and two nights) we’ll be setting a few special records – records that we hope our fans attempt to break…once we’re done, of course.
If you’re in the New York City area, come see the LittleBigPlanet 2 festivities in person. The first batch of people to come in on Tuesday and buy a copy of LittleBigPlanet 2 will get a signed copy from Media Molecule plus a special DLC offer!
PlayStation Lounge at the Sony Style store
550 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
If you’re not in NYC, sit back, relax, and enjoy our gaming marathon filled with interviews, updates and contests. Help us cheer on Lugey, Jaeyden and Gevurah22!
Tune in for:
- The PlayStation.Blog’s own Jeff Rubenstein and some very special guests.
- Media Molecule CREATE tutorials.
- LittleBigPodcast take over!
- Veronica Belmont steal the show.
- …and daily prize opportunities* from our friends like Astro Gaming and Gunnar
Craving more? Head on over to www.gamingworldrecord.com and get access
- Four different live streaming cameras
- Twitter Chat
- Highlight clips of the day’s achievements
- Background info on our World Record participants
- Full program of events
Enjoy the show!
LittleBigPlanet 2 World Record Event Twitter Sweepstakes – OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, Entrants must have a valid Twitter account between January 17, 2011 and January 19, 2011. Each day during the LBP2 World Record Event, the broadcast announcer will pose a question or task to the audience. The Entrants will Tweet a message in response to a task/question posed as a targeted reply to @LittleBigPlanet using Twitter’s “@Reply” function along with the following unique term (“Term”) in their tweet message “#LBP2prize” (collectively, “Entry”). Entries must be received no later than January 19, 2011, 6pm EST.
Sony Computer Entertainment America (the “Sponsor”) is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrants ability to participate in the contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should virus, bugs or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this sweepstakes. Entries not satisfying these Official Rules will be automatically disqualified.
2. PRIZES: One (1) pair of Gunnar Optiks glasses or one (1) A*STAR in-ear headset. (approximate retail value $79.00 each). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if prize is unavailable. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions allowed.
3. WINNER(S): Six (6) Winners will be determined by a single random drawing of all valid entries received by the Sponsor, whose decision concerning all matters related to this sweepstakes are final. Drawing will be held on January 19, 2011 at the close of the LBP2 World Record event. Winners shall be notified by Twitter. Winners must respond within 24 hours of notice. If Winner does not respond within 24 hours, the Winner forfeits their prize and Sponsor will randomly select another winner. Please allow SIX TO EIGHT WEEKS for delivery of prizes.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion open to residents of United States. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability/prize acceptance within 14 days of receipt or forfeit prize. If the winner is a minor, then prize may be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian. By acceptance of prize, winner agrees to the use of their name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Employees of the Sponsor and its parent and affiliated companies and their families are not eligible. Neither the Sponsor nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, division or related companies are responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that winners might incur as a result of this sweepstakes or receipt of prize.
6. WINNER’S NAME: To obtain a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: LBP2 World Record Event Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o Sony Computer Entertainment America, 919 E. Hillsdale Blvd Foster City, CA 94404. Winner’s Name requests will be fulfilled within four weeks after all prizes have been awarded. Requests for winner’s list must be received by April 1, 2011.
7. RESTRICTIONS: Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
8. SPONSOR(S): Sony Computer Entertainment America, Foster City, CA