Final Fantasy XV

Jan 24

Jan 24

Kick Off the New Year with PlayStation Network’s ‘11 for 2011’ PS3 Game Sale

Ro Hernandez's Avatar Posted by Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

Start the new year off right and accomplish your resolution to pay less to play more with PSN’s ‘11 for 2011’ PS3 game sale. Starting tomorrow in the PlayStation Store, you’ll find 50% off of 11 critically-acclaimed PS3 games, including MotorStorm 3D Rift, Soldner-X-2: Final Prototype and Space Invaders Infinity Gene.

PlayStation Store Sale - 11 for 2011

For a limited time, experience all the action you can handle, from remade classics to 3D racers and shooters, all at half the price: become a master of ball-bouncing madness through 55 levels of non-stop action in Peggle for $4.99; ransack through a medieval kingdom as a dragon in search of gold in Hoard for $7.49; or control an entire army as you wield devastating magical abilities to demolish enemy castles in Swords and Soldiers for only $4.99.

The ‘11 for 2011’ features some of the top-rated PSN games, all discounted 50%, so you have no excuse not to pick them up. All PlayStation Network users in the U.S., Canada and Mexico should act quickly because the ‘11for 2011’ PS3 game sale offer is valid through Monday, January 31. For the full list of games and their discounted prices for this limited-time offer, check out the list below:

PS3

• Comet Crash – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
  • Shatter – $3.99 sale price; $7.99 regular price

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

NCWildcat said:

January 25th, 6:26 am

I have to second the idea of selling a Move bundle without the eye. I’ve had my PS eye for a while so how about some love for the early adopters?

FrailFox said:

January 25th, 7:02 am

When will Duals of the Planeswalkers ever go on sale?

MRGamer01 said:

January 25th, 7:35 am

I don’t want to seem negative about these sales, but I think Tumble is the only one I can say I’d be looking forward to.

GA_G8R said:

January 25th, 7:41 am

Bought Shatter the week it came out and haven’t regretted it. Seeing the price it’ll be in the sale, I think anyone who is even slightly interested should buy it. It’s just that good.
I myself am gonna pick up Space Invaders simply because the demo was so much fun.

RaiderHutch said:

January 25th, 9:47 am

Definitely picking up Shatter! I am having trouble deciding on Costume Quest or Hoard. Any recommendations out there?

Rivera82Falcon said:

January 25th, 10:03 am

I like keeping up to date with whats out there…unfortunately, I haven’t seen any PSN games uploaded that makes me scream “I GOTTA HAVE THAT!” For those interested in these titles, enjoy them by all means. As for me…I guess I’ll keep waiting for titles that really catch my eye.

I have $30 in PSN cards and a $25 Gamestop GC as well waiting to be used. Come on Sony and take it from me!!!

bayswifter said:

January 25th, 10:26 am

I’ve been checking the site for over 12 hours. What time does this sale start?

SlackerTD said:

January 25th, 10:38 am

@bayswifter: The sale will start once the store is updated, typically by 8 PM EST (though a few times it’s been an hour or so after that).

mappyman said:

January 25th, 11:43 am

Deathspank for sure, love the humor style!

LilBayArea said:

January 25th, 11:48 am

Not all the games i was hoping for… but i think i might pick two of these titles.. juss wondering.. anything for ps+ for network “11” ??

S-E-G said:

January 25th, 12:10 pm

1.99 would be a better sale

silverelk said:

January 26th, 7:06 pm

I don’t think these sales are going to be reflected on Amazon. I was planning on purchasing 4 games but all I have is an Amazon gift card… :(

bigLpaso said:

January 30th, 9:53 pm

HAHAAH yeh good deals if my psn card that i bought wasnt defective for sum reason…

PAGE 1 2 3