Overwatch

Feb 11

Feb 11

Killzone 3: MAWLR Graveyard and Meet the Medic

Aryeh Loeb's Avatar Posted by Producer, Guerrilla Games

Here’s a look at a previously unrevealed Killzone 3 multiplayer map, MP7 MAWLR Graveyard. The MAWLR Graveyard is located on one of the few remaining active scrap yards near Pyrrhus, known as the Sukmere Pit. An intricate conveyor system runs throughout this vital processing facility, transferring detritus from the southernmost pit to the train station and crusher in the north. Many a careless worker has died trying to cross the yard when the crusher is active, and a lot of players will likely suffer the same fate… Or, when they’re in control of the crusher, use its power against their opponents.

As you can tell from the video, the Field Medic is a powerful asset to his team. His primary ability is to revive fallen teammates, but in addition to keeping them on the battlefield, he can also grant them additional health and ammo after revival. A fully upgraded Field Medic can call on the aid of a Medi-Droid that will hover near the Field Medic and provide cover while he revives other players. He can even attain the ability to stand up after getting fatally wounded – a perfect opportunity to surprise the enemy after they’ve left you for dead. This can also be seen in this video.

MP7 MAWLR Graveyard is playable in Warzone (24 players) and Operations (16 players) game modes. Aside from the deadly crushers, players will also find mortar beacons in the spawn areas.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

Chase167 said:

February 11th, 10:16 am

sweet

G-Force08 said:

February 11th, 10:19 am

Seriously, all of these videos we have seen, I want to add WilliamWins lol.

Great stuff, just a little over a week longer! OOOOOH cant wait!

the_FREELANCER said:

February 11th, 10:19 am

Can’t wait!

Victoryismine52 said:

February 11th, 10:19 am

saw this on the killzone blog and really makes me want to level up my medic tonight

guitarded77 said:

February 11th, 10:22 am

Quit teasing us!!!!! I want the game now… it’s ready, just release it early :)

MassaBR said:

February 11th, 10:24 am

It seems that the range for the Medic’s revive gun got a much needed boost from the current open beta, nice!

Hockymn264 said:

February 11th, 10:26 am

Medic for life!

bbonds_007 said:

February 11th, 10:28 am

How did he revive that first guy from so far away? In the beta you have to practically be on top the guy and its quite annoying. In fact its annoying they made it a prompt only action instead of being an actual tool/weapon in KZ2.

Azfargh said:

February 11th, 10:32 am

The level it´s kind of… “meh”

dirtyd89 said:

February 11th, 10:32 am

Marksman and Tactician have always been my main classes of choice but I’ll give the Medic a go.

El_Flash said:

February 11th, 10:40 am

looking good, cant wait, a little over a week now. See you guys on the battlefields.

Ronjeep said:

February 11th, 10:45 am

I’m dying for an answer to this question.

Will the PS Move work in the splitscreen co-op? So for example I am using the sharpshooter and my buddy is using the standard controller.

I’m excited for the game and I plan to get all the fixings but this question has been on my mind for a bit.

Sneeches said:

February 11th, 10:45 am

loving the beta so far…when it actually works. Can’t wait for the game..only another week to go.

TheAlbraskan said:

February 11th, 10:49 am

Interesting map, I’d hate to be crushed by that compactor. Also nice to see the medic’s revive tool has a better range than it currently does in the open beta. That was one thing that was bothering me about the Medic in the open beta.

spideyal said:

February 11th, 10:50 am

Wow, now I can see this being one of my favorite maps. I think the good part about the small amount of maps is that they can be perfected design-wise. And so far I love the shown map designs.

Less than two weeks until release. Hope everyone has got their pre-order in.

Victoryismine52 said:

February 11th, 10:52 am

@12 Not sure about the full game but I can tell you it doesn’t work in the demo I tried to use move last night on the demo while playing co-op with my wife and it didn’t work at all. I hope that they allow it in the full game cause my wife wants to play with the move when we play co-op

BloodShot16 said:

February 11th, 10:55 am

Looks Great! Just a quick question, are the attachments customizable like with the silencer on or off?

Aryeh Loeb's Avatar

David Bull said:

February 11th, 11:05 am

No, those are part of the weapon.

yoge said:

February 11th, 10:57 am

awesome

StealthReborn-- said:

February 11th, 11:18 am

Is there any chance of KZ3 being put on the PSN store for those who want to buy it digitally instead of retail? I asked this question a couple of weeks ago, and got a response saying that the team wasn’t sure at the moment. Is there any update to whether or not it’ll be on the PSN store to be digitally downloaded? Thanks. :)

Aryeh Loeb's Avatar

David Bull said:

February 11th, 11:34 am

No, the game won’t be available for digital download via PSN. Killzone 3 is taking up a full dual-layer Blu-ray disc and would be much too big of a download.

Carl-G said:

February 11th, 11:20 am

Looks amazing :P I can’t wait to get it + i am glad you can’t turn down the death sounds in the Beta :D I find them strange really.

nikrel said:

February 11th, 11:23 am

I’m ready to use my Sharpshooter! All I seem to play is the Medic class, one I enjoy the most.

vza004 said:

February 11th, 11:28 am

Is it just me, or the video screen looks like a screen from Black Ops? Y’know, that stage that has the rocket?

Link01 said:

February 11th, 11:30 am

I just hope you guys get the connection errors sorted out and consider adding online co op

Untouchable_God said:

February 11th, 11:36 am

you know what would be EPIC! if you guys updated the beta on the last day, and let us play this map for 1 day.
Either way cant wait day 1 buy for me.

bbonds_007 said:

February 11th, 11:39 am

@David Bull

No offense, but we heard the same story for MAG, LBP, inFamous, etc. So why should we believe KZ3 can not be compressed like the others have been?

xxDUNE said:

February 11th, 11:39 am

Looks awesome. Can’t wait to play on the rest of the maps. Medic is the way to go.

Also, will the soundtrack you get with the Helghast Edition be available separately or is that the only way you can get it?

DarkRecoil said:

February 11th, 11:41 am

Hey guys just a quick question:

recently got my PS3 and was wondering if there’s any chance of adding Killzone 2 to the playstation store for us new guys who missed it fist time round.

Thanks!

KwietStorm said:

February 11th, 11:41 am

@25 bbonds_007

I don’t ever remember those devs saying their games took up an entire disc. Either way, they weren’t available to download until well after release. That may happen with Killzone in the future, but not now.

M-Easy said:

February 11th, 11:48 am

I call BS, all I do is play as a medic and you Cannot! rez someone from that far away. You have to be right on top of them.

zekececil14 said:

February 11th, 11:53 am

I have to hurry! I need $60 by the 22nd! I have $12, so I better get to it!

Arcadian_Rebel said:

February 11th, 11:54 am

Cool! :)

NotoriousGamer said:

February 11th, 11:55 am

sick.

zekececil14 said:

February 11th, 11:56 am

What is the point of the age thing? People who are old enough wont care, and people who aren’t wil lie.

jqtaxpayer said:

February 11th, 12:12 pm

@#33: It’s the transfer of liability, preventing some inattentive parent from deciding to sue the company on the basis of their own shortcomings.

CoreConspiracy said:

February 11th, 12:32 pm

Wow the map looks awesome.

Blkant said:

February 11th, 12:36 pm

Put more vehicles online! Especially one that allows you and a buddy to get in it (more than one person i.e. jeep/buggy).

Please?

Ama_Daoes said:

February 11th, 12:44 pm

So how many maps are available when the full game ships? I know of Kaznan Jungle,Bilgorsk Boulevard,MAWLR Graveyard,Frozen Dam,
And the other two from the original Beta that I can’t recall right now lol. Will their be more reveals? And if so how many?

AngelMayLaugh said:

February 11th, 12:45 pm

Field medics have the ability to revive? Lol! I thought their primary ability was to just ignore fallen teammates and walk around dead corpses.

zekececil14 said:

February 11th, 1:00 pm

@34
Yea, i would bet on that.

haldalish said:

February 11th, 1:05 pm

thanks for fixing the medic. any plans to edit the bullet damage so the game isnt a twitchy clustermess?

also are you dropping the assault rifle from the Marksman as its so unbalanced as is.

Thrill_Kill said:

February 11th, 1:14 pm

Looks great! I really cant wait to buy this when it hits on the 22nd! Unfortunately, I cant play anymore of the beta. I have to go in for surgery on the 16th for my hernia, and the pain is so bad I cant even enjoy the dang open beta. I hope everything feels better by the 22nd as I have REALLY been looking forward to this new Killzone experience since I beat the second Killzone game.

Kudos Guerrilla Games for making such an awesome trilogy! I hope this will not be the last Killzone to come out.

Superstrokey1123 said:

February 11th, 2:42 pm

Shot alot from the hip that player did, yessum he did

win-NI said:

February 11th, 2:51 pm

I’m loving how you can revive from such a distance. Hopefully you’ve also fixed it so that we can revive while the body (or us) is on the stairs :)

HaLe_2_NaTHaN said:

February 11th, 2:57 pm

all i know is that it better be working on day one or i just threw away $129.99.

footballrule said:

February 11th, 3:01 pm

That map looks like it will be a lot of fun! More fun than Frozen Dam. :p
Medics are good, but i would use it if I could use the regular M82, not the one with the suppresor.

marlyt said:

February 11th, 3:43 pm

I love getting up after some schlub thinks he has me down for good. Got my sharpshooter ordered and ready to kill kill kill!!!

letherclad said:

February 11th, 4:57 pm

While we’re talking about the medic, it could use a little work. The ability where you revive yourself takes a little too long and its disorientating how you don’t have control of the camera and it rotates around you. Also the medic pistol needs more distance and less time to recharge.

In the beta, the medic is my main class, the multiplayer is a blast, I can’t wait for the game so there’s more maps :)

T-Jani said:

February 11th, 7:26 pm

fix ADS

Nightmare-_-19 said:

February 11th, 8:53 pm

Everything about this game looks sweet except that the gun is burst fire. hopefully there will be an option to it

KAPADO said:

February 11th, 9:22 pm

I was under the impression it would be a helghast graveyard, but this is cool nevertheless, already made my preorder from Home .can’t wait

PAGE 1 2