PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Apr 14

Apr 14

Twisted Metal Extended Trailer Reveal, Pre-order for Axel

Chad Cox's Avatar Posted by Producer, Twisted Metal

Last week David Jaffe broke the news that Twisted Metal will be hitting stores on October 4th of this year. We also debuted a peek at the game’s awesome cast with the new trailer, Broken, through GTTV. Today we’re back with an EXTENDED cut that delivers an even deeper look at the new Twisted universe!

Here’s another piece of exciting news, Axel is back, and you’ll get early access to unlock this death-dealing war machine by pre-ordering Twisted Metal at any participating retailer!

AXEL

We’re on a roll now with Twisted Metal news, so be sure to check back for more info as we approach launch on October 4th, 2011

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

Christian399 said:

April 14th, 2:28 pm

Interesting.

PhadedWun said:

April 14th, 2:39 pm

Pre-order for…

….

….

*goes out and pre-orders* brb

angelspawn77 said:

April 14th, 5:46 pm

this game looks awesome! Can’t wait to play it, hopefully there’s a public beta released like they did with Socom 4, MAG and Uncharted 2.

Butters360 said:

April 14th, 5:46 pm

I am really loving the use of live action trailers this generation. PlayStation has been knocking out of the park with Resistance 3 and Twisted Metal. That was so damn so twisted, and oh so beautiful.

ThreeLeggedFreak said:

April 14th, 6:46 pm

A well directed live action Twisted Metal movie like Jaffe suggested could be great.

sithlordcody said:

April 14th, 6:54 pm

why does the guy in the video kinda remind me of ozzy? lol

siegeh said:

April 14th, 6:55 pm

:O BRIMSTONE, deveoloper please anwser this, is the game ganna be rated M like in black cause it looks like it. and also is mr.grim back? i’ve been a fan since the beginning

spunnups said:

April 14th, 7:26 pm

That’s not Axle.

wocyob said:

April 14th, 8:42 pm

now THIS is the twisted metal iv been waiting for… soo dark and creepy… IT FING AWESOME!

theultimatenub said:

April 14th, 9:45 pm

This is awesome loved the trailer and I cannot wait to pick it up

FonFahbre said:

April 14th, 10:52 pm

Sony must of given them a good amount of movie studio support for the live action characters for this game. This trailer looks more twisted then the last, looking forward to this!.

Wolf26pack said:

April 15th, 12:35 am

Hmm.. first the removal of the girl in the scene with Sweet Tooth and then I am reminded that there are only 3 players in the single player story mode. The single player story mode is what I loved the most in TM Black. I loved the twisted stories and backgrounds of the characters!! As much as I love the series and love the car combat since I played a couple of rounds at last years E3 the story is what keeps me coming back. So if this is indeed the case it won’t be a day 1 purchase for me, I will purchase it when they eventually come out with a game of the year edition with all the DLC and extras added in. I really love Twisted Metal but I like eating too,and all these games with DLC are breaking the bank.

I really think DLC can be a good thing but I feel like instead of packing the Blu-ray full and then saying ohh we didn’t get to add this and we really wanted to, it has turned into planning on what will be DLC and taking it out of the Main game so we can pay later. Basically DLC is being used in the worse way possible :-(

marlyt said:

April 15th, 8:15 am

That is the most visually disturbing game trailer I’ve ever seen. I’ve had this pre-ordered for months and thisjust confirms I’m a smart man for doing so. Thank you for finally revealing a little more gameplay. Can we just skip summer now and go straight to fall?

clupula668 said:

April 15th, 4:40 pm

Disappointed that there are only going to be 3 playable characters in single player, as that’s where I spend the majority of my time. Still, it’s 2 out of my favorites, so I guess I can let that slide. All I can do is hope for more characters, via DLC.

Offensive_Jerk said:

April 15th, 6:35 pm

Now I feel alienated. I want to buy this game right away at midnight so I can play right away. The thing is, Gamestop isn’t open at midnight, only Walmart is. Now if I wanted to buy the game right when it comes out I miss out on the vehicle. :(

MyUncle_Socks said:

April 16th, 7:50 am

Calypso is the father on ALMA!! OMGG!!

MyUncle_Socks said:

April 16th, 7:52 am

I think they only put 3 or 4 characters in the SP so that they can go deeper and do better on each story…..L00Ks FuN reminds me good old days!

nando-flc said:

April 17th, 11:30 am

this game series is [DELETED] epic. xbox got nothing on al these ps exclusives.

PAGE 1 2