PlayStation VR

Jun 01

Jun 01

Important PlayStation Network Maintenance Today

Eric Lempel's Avatar Posted by SVP, Marketing & PlayStation Network

Starting soon, the PlayStation Network will be inaccessible for several hours for maintenance. The server maintenance performed at this time represents a crucial step in the full restoration for PSN, including the PlayStation Store.

During this maintenance period, users will be unable to sign in to PSN, though those that are already logged in should be able to remain online.

Resumption of full PlayStation Network service is still on track for this week in most regions.

Thank you once again for your patience as we work to return PSN to the highest level of service.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4 28

abrushwthgrtnes said:

June 1st, 7:53 am

every time I try to go in the ps3 store it always says it’s under maintenance. Ugh!

midknight24 said:

June 1st, 7:53 am

I read that the maintanence begins at 430 pm est until 7 am, don’t know for sure just sharing info

Citrean said:

June 1st, 7:54 am

This is very good news, best news on the blog all week, thank you for the update. I am very much looking forward to having my download list back.

Kidslayer1997 said:

June 1st, 7:54 am

@painofsorrow OH I READ, I am just hoping that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE this is the step to bring up the STORE, if not, then we will WAIT some more like we friggin have been

PainOfSarrow said:

June 1st, 7:54 am

abrushwthgrtnes you have not ben reading these blogs i assume….

WarriorOfPersia said:

June 1st, 7:54 am

Go ahead, good luck and make a good job. I’ll be playing offline games meanwhile (Dragon Age II for the rule!! >=D)

Myke-Myke said:

June 1st, 7:55 am

Do what you guys have to do…

Hope everything goes smoothly.

Peace!!!

AJBS0NIC said:

June 1st, 7:55 am

Sony: The PSN is down.
Users: UGH!!
Sony: But it’s to bring back the store!!
Users: oh… ok then.

foodXD said:

June 1st, 7:55 am

Well, hopefully it will be back by tonight!

Azmpwafa said:

June 1st, 7:55 am

Thank you god I was online, But the store still down.

PainOfSarrow said:

June 1st, 7:56 am

Kidslayer1997 , we all have hope that it will be. im tired of waiting aswell.

zachracer24 said:

June 1st, 7:56 am

i hope tonight but i dont think it will

Magotoko said:

June 1st, 7:59 am

finally, just…a few..more hours…days?.. hope not

madd1467 said:

June 1st, 7:59 am

Fingers crossed!maybe it’ll happen this time!

JHS200 said:

June 1st, 8:00 am

Nice copy and paste blog post, real informative.

TheKiddSerg22 said:

June 1st, 8:00 am

Wow..

TheAlbraskan said:

June 1st, 8:02 am

Thanks for the heads up PlayStation Blog. Can’t wait for next week with inFamous 2 and E3 2011! :)

Phillyblunz said:

June 1st, 8:02 am

Oh and i can wait for the store as it seems the welcome back program doesnt involve me because I already have the 5 games listed.

I’m already a plus member and would have continued to be, free 60days or none, so that is virtually no benefit to me. I live in Canada so no ID protection for me either so far.

I have a PSP but have never registered it so I probably wont even be able to get that Killzone Liberation game I have been eyeing for awhile.

The only thing I want back is the ability to use my download list so I can get into the Infamous 2 Beta before it ends, if it hasnt already.

That would be welcome back enough despite being essentially excluded from the “”welcome back” program.

Cheers.

Last games bought were Demon’s Souls, MAG.
Next games will be Infamous 2, then Resistance 3, then Drakes 3.

RedDragon_X said:

June 1st, 8:02 am

it will be back on 2nd june so says here: Quote:
PlayStation Network is vanaf 18:30 op woensdag 1 juni 2011 tot 09:01 op donderdag 02 juni 2011 offline wegens gepland onderhoud.

Gedurende het onderhoud heb je geen toegang tot de volgende services:

PlayStation Store op je PS3, PSP en PC.
PlayStation Network Accountbeheer.
PlayStation Network Account registreren.

Daarnaast kun je je op nl.playstation.com niet bij PlayStation Network aanmelden. Meld je als je tijdens het onderhoud toch online wilt gamen nog vóór 18:30 op woensdag 01 juni 2011 bij PSN aan.

Gedurende het onderhoud kun je gametrofeeën blijven verzamelen. Deze worden zodra PlayStation Network weer op volle toeren draait in je profiel weergegeven.

Ga als je vragen over de uitvaltijd van de services hebt naar de officiële PlayStation-forums op community.eu.playstation.com om je vraag te stellen en één van de mods stuurt je zo snel mogelijk een antwoord.

Hou voor het laatste nieuws over dit onderhoud de PlayStation.Blog op blog.eu.playstation.com, onze Facebook-pagina, onze Hyve of onze tweets op Twitter in de gaten.
__________________

u can translate it on google translator

EinRobot said:

June 1st, 8:02 am

haha Sony is becoming like the boy who cried wolf. I dont believe you are still on track, its just a carrot

GUYVERZERO2 said:

June 1st, 8:02 am

I’m still waiting on my password reset from my ps3 getting the YLOD. Store and that both would be nice:)

I_NEED_MINES said:

June 1st, 8:02 am

lolwut

Free games today?

zachracer24 said:

June 1st, 8:03 am

lets just hope they dont get hacked again

zachracer24 said:

June 1st, 8:03 am

are the welcome back games free

Lalopop said:

June 1st, 8:04 am

what a bunch of cry babies…

morris1129 said:

June 1st, 8:04 am

Thanks for the heads up PlayStation Blog.

PainOfSarrow said:

June 1st, 8:05 am

zachracer24 yes they are

jazzyrider said:

June 1st, 8:06 am

Several hours meaning 3-4 or 8+? A specific time frame would be helpful.

CdrCypher said:

June 1st, 8:07 am

yes depending on the region u get to choose from a list of 5 to 6 games to download at least 2 and u still get the month of free PSN plus and the video rent thing

so yea its a good welcome back offer

just hope the ppl that have the games do get another stuff to choose from

would be inconvenient and unfair for them not having a 2nd option for the games they offer

Claude_Giroux_28 said:

June 1st, 8:08 am

I’m just happy you guys are honest with what you are doing instead of some lame comment that just says you will be performing maintenance to fix some flaws.Take as much time as you need.

anthony19672 said:

June 1st, 8:08 am

I can still log on…

the_jimster said:

June 1st, 8:10 am

stay down for however long u need to. but ill be on cause i hardly ever sign out :). but hell yeah we are almost at full power again! now all i need is Black Ops’ Escalation Map Pack :) thanx sony

SOOPERGOOMAN187 said:

June 1st, 8:11 am

I just bought a Slim for $100 and cant wait to load all my games on it, my 60 gigger lasted since I bought it, so Hopefully we will have the store and the giveaways in home by tomorrow. It would be nice to have it back. I have alot of games and savedata that I have to transfer…

Benmo316 said:

June 1st, 8:11 am

It’ll be up by the end of the week. It seems like I’ve heard that before…

DeadlyD83 said:

June 1st, 8:11 am

Sweet, finally some progress.

madchillen420 said:

June 1st, 8:12 am

Atleast this will b over soon enough let us get the mappacks for free, this would keep me on psn please hurry I get off at 4:30 and I’m ready for escallition

poweredbyzen said:

June 1st, 8:12 am

can’t wait to hit the store and get the free stuff!
miss renting movies and buying games! home
dissidia 2 is on sale! hint.

midknight24 said:

June 1st, 8:12 am

Yeah I heard maintanence will start at 4:30 pm EST until 7am EST

JoHnnyXR81 said:

June 1st, 8:12 am

Well, I dont mind the maintenance period. As long as I know Sony is on top of things. I dont think the full services will be up today; Im thinking along the lines of Saturday or Sunday.

zachracer24 said:

June 1st, 8:13 am

well i wont be home so it wont effect me much

Dactualy said:

June 1st, 8:13 am

Git er done

Wahrnye said:

June 1st, 8:13 am

It would be good press for Sony if they could get everything back up and running just before E3. They wouldn’t be heading into the biggest gaming expo of the year with part of their services still down, which would inevitably overshadow their press release more than the outage already will.

That said, I’m not holding my breath. Sony hasn’t exactly been reliable with their information since the entire thing started.

zachracer24 said:

June 1st, 8:14 am

i hope the people in anonymous get caught

BAEZE_L said:

June 1st, 8:15 am

Well.. Thank You Eric For The Notable Memo. And… Send My Deepest Apologies To Jeff For All The Times I Made Jokes About Him Being A Character In A New Game For A Possible New Video Game System From SEGA.

midknight24 said:

June 1st, 8:17 am

yeah they should have set up a second option for people who already have those games offered in the welcome back package, give us a list of say ten games and let us download two of them

vimm1 said:

June 1st, 8:17 am

I haven’t been able to connect to the Rockstar Social Club in two days on LA Noire. I am sure this has nothing to do with Rockstar, so I figured I’d complain where it was deserved.

ATokenBlackGuy said:

June 1st, 8:19 am

Fingers crossed for Store to be up by tomorrow!

kolobear said:

June 1st, 8:19 am

It’s nice to feel the issue getting closer to closure. I’m sure Sony is ready to get over this huge speed bump and start moving forward.

I just hope that Sony is able to pull off E3 without too much mention of security issues and downtime. I want to know what to look forward to, not be stuck complaining about the past. Let’s hear about new games, videos, and other services.

E3 is a very exciting time of the year. I am ecstatic that Sony is doing a live stream of the press conference.

TheIrishFool said:

June 1st, 8:19 am

alright i understand but i’d appreciate somone answering my question because i really don’t wanna get ripped off because i payed extra

this was my question
ok i bought battlefield bad company 2 ultimate edition game and when i try to enter the code for the onslaught mode amd 1984 game it won’t work and now while waiting for the store to get back up the code has expired and i’d really like to know if you will fix this

I have been a loyal customer of playstation for many years and i wasn’t on her dising you guys while it was i waited paitently

p.s. not sure why but the v.i.p. code worked

bigbaddoom31 said:

June 1st, 8:19 am

@89 Part of the problem is anonymous doesn’t go for people’s personal information. They said that it may have been some members but from what I’m reading they are currently not taking any actions towards Sony at this time. In fact some believe it was a ruse to draw attention away from the real culprits.

PAGE 1 2 3 4 28