Horizon Zero Dawn

Jun 01

Jun 01

Important PlayStation Network Maintenance Today

Eric Lempel's Avatar Posted by SVP, PlayStation Network

Starting soon, the PlayStation Network will be inaccessible for several hours for maintenance. The server maintenance performed at this time represents a crucial step in the full restoration for PSN, including the PlayStation Store.

During this maintenance period, users will be unable to sign in to PSN, though those that are already logged in should be able to remain online.

Resumption of full PlayStation Network service is still on track for this week in most regions.

Thank you once again for your patience as we work to return PSN to the highest level of service.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 25 26 27 28

nocrodracul said:

June 1st, 9:48 pm

I remember that i was playing contra on the Nes whit the game genie when i was 6 i remember the long ass codes you have to input whit the flying white hand tingy !

June 1st, 9:48 pm

why complain now? the store is almost up. sony might surprise us all with more free stuff

x_-Midnight-_x said:

June 1st, 9:48 pm

sony.net/SonyInfo /News/Press/201106 /11-0602E/index. html

Check for the spaces and delete them

ervmas said:

June 1st, 9:48 pm

I Hope the store will be back up by June 3rd 2011
I want my Duke Nukem Forever Demo.

June 1st, 9:49 pm

contra were fun. love the power up to spray

nocrodracul said:

June 1st, 9:50 pm

Good bye people of the blog but a cat have too sleep adios ^_^.

duchessban1 said:

June 1st, 9:50 pm

Isn’t anyone here going to answer me I found? It is from the Heraldonline. Here is some of the info TOKYO, June 2, 2011 — /PRNewswire/ — Sony Corporation and Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) announced today that Sony Network Entertainment International (SNEI, the company) will fully restore all PlayStation®Network services Thursday, June 2, 2011, in the Americas, Europe/PAL territories and Asia, excluding Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea. The company will also resume Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity™ for PlayStation®3 (PS3®), PSP® (PlayStation®Portable), VAIO and other PCs. Hope I am not doing something I shouldn’t!

Read more: http://www.heraldonline.com/2011/06/02/3114812/full-restoration-of-playstationnetwork.html#ixzz1O5hTN1xU

June 1st, 9:50 pm

and yea it really does say store will be up today. no time though

allentrill said:

June 1st, 9:50 pm

Well plenty more dedicated loyal sony fans out here that still are not ticked. Not saying that there aren’t a bunch of ticked off ex sony fans, but at least not everyone has gone cuckoo for cocoa…..wait im hungry.

DidntCmeComin said:

June 1st, 9:52 pm

@Snakeauthority

Spray was the only way to go.

June 1st, 9:53 pm

they should remake a contra. i would buy it

Supersnazzi said:

June 1st, 9:56 pm

Hey everyone I tried to contact Sony support but the page would never load to send them a question so can anyone help me when I play games and media on my PS3 I hear a constant clicking sound and the actual sound from the movies and games will go out completely at random times and the system freezes a lot. What can I do to solve these problems, does anyone know?

allentrill said:

June 1st, 9:56 pm

Now if they would just remake earthbound and cross console it from nintendo to ps3 id be happy.

videogamer_531 said:

June 1st, 9:56 pm

because im free white and well over 21…thats why i can complain…last i checked this was the comment section based on the store outage.if you guys wanna talk old school, why dont you create a thread because i dont think everybody else that posts really cares if you guys like 25 year old retro games.people like you guys that never complain will just be pushed around during your lifetime, trust me…thats no way to live

June 1st, 9:57 pm

is the sound directly through your tv or a receiver?

Keith2K8 said:

June 1st, 9:57 pm

Is it confirmed that we’re getting PS Store back tomorrow?

Fatique said:

June 1st, 9:58 pm

Well, I guess the PlayStation Store is back tomorrow, can’t wait to try the Duke Nukem Forever demo and spend some paper!

Supersnazzi said:

June 1st, 9:58 pm

@snakeauthority The sound is from my tv, I’m using a HDMI cable too if that would be causing the problem.

bigbaddoom31 said:

June 1st, 9:58 pm

I’m kind of iffy on that article. But we shall see.

June 1st, 9:59 pm

videogamer you have no idea what you are talking about and dont know any of us. im not happy about how sony is doing us but complaining isnt going to solve anything. the store is coming soon so be happy.

Fatique said:

June 1st, 9:59 pm

Oh, yeah, I forgot to say, I love you guys at Sony. Your the best, giving us free games, that is just top-class act right there. Thanks a lot Sony, don’t forget to take your time restoring the Store.

June 1st, 10:00 pm

do you have a dvd player hooked up to the tv too by chance? try hooking something else up to the tv to see how the sound is.

chachi1975 said:

June 1st, 10:00 pm

I hope its up today or by sunday GOD PLEASE!

Deathspear666 said:

June 1st, 10:00 pm

@videogamer_531..Come push me around f***-stain!! If it wasn’t for us old schoolers this industry would have stayed dead in the mid-80’s…choke on that!!

Keith2K8 said:

June 1st, 10:00 pm

I also want to thank you Sony, I’m getting inFamous and Whipeout HD+Fury for free!!!!!

June 1st, 10:00 pm

if its fine the next thing is probably using another hdmi cable.

Supersnazzi said:

June 1st, 10:01 pm

I tested it with my PC via the same HDMI cable, my ps2, my PSP, my dvd player, my wii, my laptop and it only has problems with my PS3 :(

bigbaddoom31 said:

June 1st, 10:01 pm

The retro stuff beats bashing, fights, and let’s not forget massive amounts of spam

June 1st, 10:02 pm

hmm not sure then. maybe the hdmi port on your ps3 is going bad. how to fix it, i have no idea. sorry man

Unrealice said:

June 1st, 10:03 pm

Sony Jun 2 2011 PSN store

from http://WWW.Sony.net

“Tokyo, June 2, 2011 – Sony Corporation and Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) announced today that Sony Network Entertainment International (SNEI, the company) will fully restore all PlayStation®Network services today June 2, 2011, in the Americas, Europe/PAL territories and Asia, excluding Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea. The company will also resume Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity™ for PlayStation®3 (PS3®), PSP® (PlayStation®Portable), VAIO and other PCs.”

solarpandora said:

June 1st, 10:04 pm

ps store is working for me

June 1st, 10:04 pm

yea if it wasnt for gamers in the 80’s then games might have been stopped

Supersnazzi said:

June 1st, 10:04 pm

Thanks anyway snake! I’ll probably send it into Sony because I know the disc reading laser is out of place and I got it like that when I bought it and that was back in Feb. so it’s still under warranty.

June 1st, 10:04 pm

1298 sure its not

Supersnazzi said:

June 1st, 10:05 pm

STORE WORKS FOR ME OMG GUYS!!! :D inb4 troll Seriously it does!

June 1st, 10:05 pm

oh holy crap….i am in missouri and yes the store just came on for me!!! no joke!!

allentrill said:

June 1st, 10:06 pm

Agreed. I like some others have no reason to complain right now..Sony got up and i can play online(if i want to). Yeah I can’t access my store but that will soon be fixed. I may be retro and old school gamer, but that just means i have a lot more patience then most.

June 1st, 10:08 pm

1298 i aplogize. it is working. downloading infamous 2 demo now

Orufonz0 said:

June 1st, 10:08 pm

THE STORE IS BACK!!!

June 1st, 10:08 pm

i do not see anything about the welcome back package though

videogamer_531 said:

June 1st, 10:11 pm

i just think its amazing how a company can give you guys a couple of measely 15 -20 dollar games and you guys ,thats all that matters to you?…lmao…you dont even care about any of your financial assets but your 2 free games?….im sorry but you guys have to be either young or stupid and im leaning towards both.i could give 2 dumps about those 2 games myself…they cant rebuild my credit.i would like my credit rebuilt the way that it was,i could care less about these games.i know 1 thing…been a ps gamer since 95 but when they come out with the ps4 they will wish they treated their customers better as i will not be purchasing any more of their products

allentrill said:

June 1st, 10:11 pm

I get a error sometimes but its on for me in arkansas as well.

LIL_BO48 said:

June 1st, 10:13 pm

So how does the “Welcome Back Package” work?

June 1st, 10:13 pm

yea i keep getting an error as well but it is working. no welcome back package yet i guess

Supersnazzi said:

June 1st, 10:13 pm

@snake I think on their newest blog it’ll be updates tomorrow on the 3rd.

@allen Yeah, same here I get the error code sometimes too.

allentrill said:

June 1st, 10:14 pm

They probably want to get it all up first and running before the package…but dang they got honest hearts available…yay

LIL_BO48 said:

June 1st, 10:16 pm

@allentrill
good point

chjwatson said:

June 1st, 10:21 pm

Straight from the PR Newswire with no modifications:

TOKYO, June 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Sony Corporation and Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) announced today that Sony Network Entertainment International (SNEI, the company) will fully restore all PlayStation®Network services Thursday, June 2, 2011, in the Americas, Europe/PAL territories and Asia, excluding Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea. The company will also resume Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity™ for PlayStation®3 (PS3®), PSP® (PlayStation®Portable), VAIO and other PCs.

As you can see they don’t mention PS Store specifically but they do say ‘ALL’ services.

What does this really mean? I have no idea. I ‘hope’ it means the store will be up sometime on the 2nd.

Yougottabekiddin said:

June 1st, 10:23 pm

The Playstation Store is up here in TN but not fully functional.
And Post 1308 quit being a duche, the only thing people are thinking by reading your is how much of an A** your being. To be honest Sony didn’t have to do anything except repay those that subscribe to certain features within the Playstation Network. No, I’m saying this because I’m a subscriber because I’m not. But I am loyal to the company that provides my gaming needs without charging me to play online. (outside of Final Fantasy & DC Universe) I personally think Sony is being very gracious with what they are giving, not to mention the ID theft protection being offerd.

angelh584 said:

June 1st, 10:25 pm

My ps3 just got yellow light of death!!!!!! why now!?

PAGE 1 25 26 27 28