Spider-Man PS4

Jun 01

Jun 01

Important PlayStation Network Maintenance Today

Eric Lempel's Avatar Posted by SVP, Marketing & PlayStation Network

Starting soon, the PlayStation Network will be inaccessible for several hours for maintenance. The server maintenance performed at this time represents a crucial step in the full restoration for PSN, including the PlayStation Store.

During this maintenance period, users will be unable to sign in to PSN, though those that are already logged in should be able to remain online.

Thank you once again for your patience as we work to return PSN to the highest level of service.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 28

truewolf2008 said:

June 1st, 8:20 am

@midknight24
sorry abut being mean… looks like not much pepole are still mad

Dragon_striker said:

June 1st, 8:20 am

People need to seriously stop crying about the store. [DELETED] happens. I’m surprised this post actually went through unlike my other two. People just need to relax watch some tv series or maybe even read a good book.

Marthren said:

June 1st, 8:20 am

I wish people would stop saying Sony lied to us just because it was supposed to be back up the 31st. A lie is when you know that it is wrong but you say it anyway; However, I’m sure they didn’t intentionally Lie to their customers, it was just a miscalculation. Keep up the great work Sony. People just don’t understand how bad it is to have a cyber attack on such a company.

AnToNio_cReeD said:

June 1st, 8:20 am

Good Job Sony!

TheIrishFool said:

June 1st, 8:21 am

i don’t know why but some of my words are missing

crazy_kracker1 said:

June 1st, 8:21 am

if the store is back when there done alot of people are going 2 have trouble downloading things from every one being there at the same time so i say 2 you all. GOOD LUCK

vastius said:

June 1st, 8:22 am

ok…I’m all for Sony doing whatever it takes to get the everything up and running. But, seriously, does ANYBODY else notice that they already updated most if not all accounts with a free month of PS+ AND the store has been down for almost half that time. PlayStation Plus is USELESS while the store is down. Why not wait till AFTER all services are resumed before giving away the so-called “free” PS+ subscription?

bigbaddoom31 said:

June 1st, 8:22 am

@98 While you are right some people won’t see it as such. Alot of people took “target date” as a promise to have the system up by that time frame even though it was an estimate. And while I can’t blame them, Sony should word things a little better. Corporations should not use jargon that may be confusing. I’m not calling anyone stupid because if you’ve never heard the terms used in proper context before then it can be miss read.

bigbaddoom31 said:

June 1st, 8:23 am

@102 I’m sure they will but for thsoe that have it I think they are making changes now so that they can have what expired back.

BLAZ3DAFUNK said:

June 1st, 8:23 am

Thanks for the last minute warning..just get our store back online please this is getting ridiculous… looks like after this outage the hackers attack was quite successfull on bringing down the psn… i hope sony has learned a good lesson from alll this

midknight24 said:

June 1st, 8:25 am

@truewolf

Its straight , wasn’t too worried about it, Ive just tried to say all along that the more we all fight against each other on here, takes more of it away from SONY. We are all PISSed but gotta direct it towards the right people

truekiler1234567 said:

June 1st, 8:25 am

i dont think i will be able to play black ops again because imma be busy playing the free games and buying the free games with the ps pluse hahahahaha

Deathspear666 said:

June 1st, 8:26 am

Good morning peeps…A new update about “maintenance” huh? Hmmm well that usually means the Store is right behind it so keep your fingers crossed people lol

Falandrias said:

June 1st, 8:30 am

IF IM CORRECT MAINTENANCE ENDS IN HALF AN HOUR!

Azmpwafa said:

June 1st, 8:30 am

If the store will be back up tomorrow, It will be so annoying. Why they can’t finish fixing it at night. I’m so bored and I want to redeem a lot of codes and buy DLC. And thank you PlayStation for letting us know that. But try fix it tonight.

Kind regards.

heamcastro said:

June 1st, 8:32 am

I’m waiting for some dlc… Keep the work on, Sony!!!

subwaygame said:

June 1st, 8:33 am

Man! Playstation should give us better games fro free when the PS store is up running. Its been more than a month!!!

tonydamiani said:

June 1st, 8:33 am

ugh again. >_> I hope is the last maintenance message I see in my life from my PS3 -_-

subwaygame said:

June 1st, 8:34 am

yea we hope

wilsonfamily said:

June 1st, 8:35 am

This is good news indeed. Wether it means they will start rolling out the store tonight or tomorrow or friday then either way this is still good. It means this whole disaster is almost over. It will be nice to finally download my dlc for mortal kombat and to check out demo’s and buy new games and other dlc for my games.

Only thing that sucks is that they didn’t post any specific time frame for the maintenance and what is happening following this maintenance, but either way we are getting closer to being back to 100%.

After reading all the posts from the last update blog about older systems made me wish i still had my intellivision and C64 etc..

The older systems were awesome.

Azmpwafa said:

June 1st, 8:35 am

Me too I hope

station3fever said:

June 1st, 8:37 am

I know security is never 100% but I hope it is al least 99.9% lol. Thanks Sony & I pray these hackers stay away.

SOOPERGOOMAN187 said:

June 1st, 8:38 am

A new web browser ( google’s chrome) would be nice. jus sayn is all.

LBP_AVP said:

June 1st, 8:38 am

atleast store is coming back

Deathspear666 said:

June 1st, 8:38 am

Dont feel bad folks..I still have redeem codes for Bulletstorm, Crysis 2 and L.A. Noire i have to download lol

DeathGazer said:

June 1st, 8:38 am

How many store updates have we missed? 6? 7?

Ridiculous. If this ever happens again, I’m done.

midknight24 said:

June 1st, 8:38 am

@wilsonfamily

Yeah those older systems were top of the line for there time. We’ve come a long long way since the ATARI 2600

MiddleLinebacker said:

June 1st, 8:39 am

Why can’t they announce network maintenance ahead of time instead of springing it on us right before it happens?

Another thing that’s always irritated me is they never announce firmware updates. Too many times I would turn on the ps3 for some gaming only to see that Sony is forcing me into a system update that can take an hour to download! If the bozos would let people plan ahead, I could put the update on a usb drive early and install it quickly when the new version goes live.

For a source of entertainment, Sony sure has been more annoying than any other form.

lcb62 said:

June 1st, 8:40 am

Go Sony go!

Coyote-Trickster said:

June 1st, 8:42 am

I heard a rumor it’s ment to be around 4PM to 7AM

lol

hope that’s not true

Xuchilbara said:

June 1st, 8:44 am

Good to know that things are on schedule. I need access to the store to get some DLC to keep my mind entertained over the weekend. ^_^

gatech2 said:

June 1st, 8:44 am

I hope this means ps store will be back up. Can’t wait to get my dlc and download the games from the welcome back program :)

wilsonfamily said:

June 1st, 8:44 am

@modknight24

Indeed we have

I remember the odyssey and odyssey 2 talk about old lol. However those were the days of true gaming of course up until the video game crash and then came the great NES lol.

Those times were great though, no online gaming just single play or your buddy came to your place or you went to his to play. I remember me and my cousin going back and forth playing the original legend of zelda and metal gear and helping eachother to beat the games when we got stuck.

Ahhh now those were the days

Neven said:

June 1st, 8:47 am

I think I saw that the maintenance runs from 16:30 GMT Wednesday until 07:00 GMT Thursday. I take that as 11:30am EST Wednesday until 3:00am EST Thursday. Adjust according to your own time zone, though.

H0DGY_K1D88 said:

June 1st, 8:47 am

Yes! maybe the store will finally be back up! ESCALATION HERE I COME!

midknight24 said:

June 1st, 8:49 am

Yeah I like the legend of zelda series they were pretty tough to beat back in the day

zachracer24 said:

June 1st, 8:49 am

hope it will be up soon

SEAL_TEAM_7p said:

June 1st, 8:49 am

so i will keep myself signed in then. whoo

Deathspear666 said:

June 1st, 8:50 am

ATTENTION SONY!!! I just saw this on LulzSec on Twitter…

LulzSec The Lulz Boat
Our recent attention surge has prompted us to make the next Sony operation more classy. Right now we’re just f’ing with irc.2600.net
6 hours ago

SEAL_TEAM_7p said:

June 1st, 8:51 am

attack the chicken in zelda for me plz;)

ApriL83 said:

June 1st, 8:54 am

just be patient. you’ve waited this long. what ‘s a few more days.

Deathspear666 said:

June 1st, 8:54 am

LulzSec The Lulz Boat
Hey @Sony, you know we’re making off with a bunch of your internal stuff right now and you haven’t even noticed? Slow and steady, guys.
31 May

superfrick said:

June 1st, 8:56 am

“Resumption of full PlayStation Network service is still on track for this week in most regions.”

Exactly what regions fall under “most”?

We were told it was coming back several times now, and several promised deadlines came and went.

saiyanknight87 said:

June 1st, 8:57 am

I kinda got a love hate thing for sony but this is what happens when you support a machine corporation vague replys or no replys at all in some regards smh. Well i hope the store is up soon i’ve been with a gameless psp for a month and half it seems i would luckily get it during the outage. I just really hope that the ps3 impresses this E3 that’s my only hope really.

Falandrias said:

June 1st, 8:57 am

please be up……

Falandrias said:

June 1st, 8:58 am

if they are sticking to the same time as before it will be up in 2 minutes!!!

KILLO31 said:

June 1st, 8:59 am

Owell i have fallout the elder scrolls IV to keep me happy for a whole year so im good :)

SEAL_TEAM_7p said:

June 1st, 9:00 am

hey hackers i have a 9mm come hack it

vastius said:

June 1st, 9:00 am

I share that sentiment. In my opinion, two best games on the list are just a strategies to market the recent releases. LBP so if people like it they’ll go out and buy LBP 2 and inFamous right on the heels of the inFamous 2 release. The others are a bit fun, but old. I shouldn’t complain though, I got the inFamous full trial and was thinkin about buying it a few days before D-day… I’d be pissed if I actually did get around to it back then

ldh1109 said: