PlayStation VR

Jun 02

Jun 02

UNCHARTED 3: Collector’s Edition, Pre-Order Details for North America

Arne Meyer's Avatar Posted by Director of Communications, Naughty Dog

Like UNCHARTED

We’ve gotten a lot of questions via our NaughtyDog.com blog comments, Facebook Wall posts and Twitter asking if there will be a Collector’s Edition of UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception when the game is released in November 2011. Today, we can reveal the answer as a very definite YES for our fans in North America!

UNCHARTED 3: Collectors Edition

As you can see in the image above, the Collector’s Edition comes with a functional Traveling Chest replica which stores all of the other aspects to our Collector’s Edition – exclusive Steelbook case for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception, a full size replica of Drake’s belt buckle from UNCHARTED 3, a full size replica of Drake’s necklace which includes Sir Francis Drake’s ring, and exclusive statue of Nathan Drake from Sideshow Collectibles.

You’ll be able to pre-order the UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Collector’s Edition from many retailers. Speaking of pre-orders… we’ve listened to a lot of your feedback about the pre-order bonuses from the UNCHARTED 2 release – mostly how many of you were bummed by not being able to get some in-game content without pre-ordering at multiple retailers or waiting for it to be added to the PSN Store over a year later. Because of that feedback, we’ve restructured how we provide pre-order content – nearly all of our retailer exclusive bonuses grant you early access to key multiplayer Weapon Mods, Boosters and Medal Kickbacks.

UNCHARTED 3: Creepy_Crawler

First up is early access to the Creepy Crawler Kickback, which is available now by pre-ordering at GameStop. The Creepy Crawler Kickback allows you, when you’ve scored the requisite number of Medals, to turn into a swarm of deadly creatures to overwhelm your opponents as long as you’ve got time left on the Kickback countdown timer.

UNCHARTED 3: Regeneration

By pre-ordering at Best Buy, you’ll unlock the Regeneration Booster early. The Regeneration Booster increases your healing rate in multiplayer, so that you can recover from your wounds and re-enter battle with full health sooner.

UNCHARTED 3: Carpet bomb

UNCHARTED 3: GMALUNCHARTED 3: Pistol-Auto

Pre-ordering at Amazon.com nabs you three pre-order bonuses – one Kickback and two Weapon Mods. The Carpet Bomb Kickback allows you to send out three grenades with a single throw to blanket your opponent – or take out a group of opponents – with multiple explosions. The Clip Size Mods for the Para- 9 and G-MAL increase the size of your bullet clip, allowing you to trade more shots with your opponent before you have to reload.

UNCHARTED 3: Callout

UNCHARTED 3: AK

Over at Wal-Mart, you can get the Callout Weapon Mod, which allows you to equip your old friend, the AK-47, with a laser sight that enables your entire team to see the location of the opponent you are currently targeting.

If you don’t see your favorite retailer listed above, don’t fret – many other retailers who participate in our pre-order program will be offering a voucher code for an exclusive UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception PSN Avatar and PS3 XMB Theme.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

letherclad said:

June 2nd, 8:18 pm

kinda disappointed that there is no game content in the collector’s edition, but I’m still glad to see that it is available to everybody, I’ll preorder soon!

Skater_Ricky said:

June 2nd, 9:25 pm

WHAT ABOUT A SUPER VOUCHER!?

It should be included in the Collector’s Edition of Uncharted 3?

It was a Major reason why I loved buying Killzone 3 Collector’s Edition.

And what about a Sound Track??

Please Include all these Pre-Order Bonuses in the Collector’s Edition.

ajayghosal said:

June 2nd, 10:33 pm

finally, N.A gets a steelbook. Thank god the day has come, I hope kz3 had a steelbook but now atleast I can get my steelbook, I dont praise sony a lot, but nice 1 this time

pvtmarlowe said:

June 2nd, 11:38 pm

arethese early unlocks or just Preorders?

AizawaYuuichi said:

June 3rd, 12:36 am

@whillum: Most retailers, if not all, probably haven’t added the CE to their sites yet, and the bonuses in the blog post are simply for pre-ordering the game, no distinction between the Standard or Collector’s Edition. You’ll just have to wait for Amazon/Best Buy to update their sites with the CE if that’s the one you want.

WarHawk_ said:

June 3rd, 2:48 am

What about people in Europe ?? do we get these kinds of bonus content ?? usually all the game companies leave all of those things for NA and we get left in the dark… I hope naughty dog thinks about us in Europe too (not that I’m too concerned, I’ve got faith in you guys)

But I would still like to know, I love the uncharted franchise and I already pre-ordered this game… just wondering what kind of nice lil goodies I’m gna get =P

heamcastro said:

June 3rd, 4:12 am

Are you guys trying to kill us??? I NEED THIS PACK!!!!!

It’s time to save some money….

NinjaNabs said:

June 3rd, 4:13 am

Alyyse said:

June 3rd, 4:49 am

collectors edition here i come

Subtenko said:

June 3rd, 6:38 am

Apparel! :D awesomeness, I like I like

burningwind said:

June 3rd, 6:58 am

At least this one is just a Collector’s Edition and not one that lures in DLC people like most.

NinjaNabs said:

June 3rd, 7:00 am

where is the black ops escalation map pack?come on sony if your not gonna release it today then at least update us on when it will come out.give us a timeline for once!!

lbpmagician said:

June 3rd, 7:26 am

At least the bonuses are for multiplayer.

Still, I hate all these pre-order exclusives, I guess I’ll just wait for the (inevitable) Game of the Year’s Edition.

korgon117 said:

June 3rd, 8:27 am

Hmm, not sure about some of these boosters, but I’m getting at least the standard edition. I wish the beta had most of the boosters so we could comment on if they work well or not but hey, it’s a free beta, can’t complain. The co-op by the way looks amazing though by the way.

korgon117 said:

June 3rd, 8:31 am

I said by the way twice in one sentence lol

goldenmegazx said:

June 3rd, 9:17 am

yeah i agree with other here(and around the web) that there should be a “super voucher” for getting the collector’s edition

ShaoranLi said:

June 3rd, 9:54 am

QUESTION: Will there be a CD release bundled with this, or is the collector’s edition already definitive about what’s in the package? (as in you guys don’t have plans to add in the soundtrack later on?).

If not will there be a separate commercial physical release like Uncharted 2 soundtrack got? And will it this time, include ALL the tunes heard from the game? The Uncharted 2 soundtrack sadly did not have that emotional track from the last scene of the game with Drake and Elena.

ShaoranLi said:

June 3rd, 9:56 am

Or better yet, include that last track from UC2 as a bonus track no uncharted 3 soundtrack? Sorry to sound desperate.

TheLostFlock said:

June 3rd, 9:56 pm

AMAZON HURRY UP!

Pokenaka said:

June 3rd, 11:23 pm

I want that necklace!!

gameplayer1214 said:

June 4th, 10:33 am

Hey i looked on gamestop for the inFamous 2 pre order and you get a promo code for the Uncharted 3 Beta. Is that true?

DarkOne_PR said:

June 4th, 3:20 pm

so… its creepy crawler for me…. hope it does something good… isnt the CE of uncharted bringing u a super voucher with all the other abilities on it??? pls say yes??? i have it reserved already…. :)

THEJill-Sandwich said:

June 4th, 10:16 pm

CANADA QUESTION:
Will this collectors edition be available here as well? (I will be DEVASTATED along with many others if it is not).

It’s just that I have looked on the Canadian EBGames site and the preorder is not there, yet it is on the US one. PLEASE TELL ME WE WILL GET IT HERE D’:> (Please reply if you 100% know)

blastburner1 said:

June 5th, 5:20 pm

I Think the creepy crawler kickback is an exclusive not a early access. not sure “/

M-HoriS said:

June 6th, 4:21 am

Hi Uncharted 3 super game :)

vicnin02 said:

June 7th, 12:35 am

I just zoom in at the face of the statue of Drake and he looks old and weird! might be too late too fix that but that’s kind of disappointed :(

marvinwynn said:

June 7th, 7:02 am

Why is Gamestop the only store listing this so far?

whillum said:

June 7th, 5:45 pm

When are we expecting this to come to Canada? I swear, I will melt my igloo before I’l let this pass me by.

Wipeoutt31 said:

June 8th, 4:11 am

No included soundtrack!?! God of War 3 had it. Killzone 3 had it. inFAMOUS 2 had it. What gives? You disappoint me Sony.

k1llabeastie said:

June 8th, 12:42 pm

This is an awesome edition. Can’t wait to get it.

ANGIROX said:

June 12th, 6:19 am

1 problem collectors shu7d give u all pre-order stuff , cuz i want to get collectors cuz i luv uncharted but im not R1000 ($99) for a necklace ,buckle and figure … want DLC like infamous 2

ANGIROX said:

June 12th, 6:20 am

shud*

ANGIROX said:

June 12th, 6:22 am

And i like the steel box but the normal cover loooks kwler just like with LBP2

Maluraq said:

June 19th, 3:46 pm

I loved my pre-order of Resistance 2 for the strategies DVD and artwork. The collector’s edition of Gran Turismo 5 came with a great booklet as well.

I don’t see any real value-add material in the collector’s edition here. I don’t want a box that takes up my entire shelf, but artwork or behind the scenes footage or the like would be great. I’ll definitely be pre-ordering the game, but not the collector’s edition.

jjayman_is_cool1 said:

June 23rd, 9:23 am

i want to get pre owne this game in wal mart

mickaleaf said:

June 27th, 5:22 pm

PLEASE RESPOND! THANKS :)

So, I wanted to know if the pre-order bonuses apply for Canada as well?

PAGE 1 2 3