Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

Jun 06

Jun 06

PS3 System Software Update (v3.65)

Eric Lempel's Avatar Posted by SVP, PlayStation Network

Earlier tonight we released an optional system software update (v3.65) for PlayStation 3. This new firmware improves the operating stability of some PS3 format software, and changes the XMB item SaveData Utility (minis) to [SaveData Utility(minis/PSP)].

Again, this update is optional, and can be downloaded by selecting System Update from the Setting column of the XMB.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 7 8 9

djspinshouse4u said:

June 8th, 1:36 am

It’s funny how you all think you’re ENTITLED to FREE in the first place!!!
Furthermore, if you can’t figure out how to access these items, then you clearly don’t deserve them… it’s like you think just by walking into the room, “POOF” there are your FREE gifts!!! If it’s not handed to you on a silver platter, you don’t want it at all…sign of the times, and unfortunately the coming generations.
8~( Very VERY sad!!! )~8

Second:
Stupid is, as stupid does!!!

The system is working fine… if you’re having problems, it’s because you’re stupid!!! 8~(
Sorry you’re so stupid!!! Sorry you’re so stupid!!! Sorry you’re so stupid!!! Sorry you’re so stupid!!! 8~(

… @#$%n’ twidiots!!!

djspinshouse4u said:

June 8th, 1:37 am

Cross Game Chat is really stupid… your generation already has too many distractions.

Here’s an idea:
Concentrate on one thing, perfect it and EARN some respect from your community…
or be mediocre at many, and struggle to achieve even the simplest things in life!!!

You whiney brats can’t even focus long enough to fill your cup with ice and Coke without texting your buddy, or checking your email while people wait for YOU to proceed. me me me me me me me me me me me me me
Yup… it’s all about you, huh!!!???!!!??? SELF AWARENESS… it’s lost, never to be found again!!!

djspinshouse4u said:

June 8th, 1:39 am

Then again, while you be chattin’ wit yer buddy who’s playin f’n Mod Racers or Phat Princess…
I be SNIPEn’ yo ath!!! (lol)

Psychoticcherry said:

June 8th, 5:23 am

If you want cross game chat….. GET A PHONE.

monstadreadhead said:

June 8th, 6:34 am

@296 Not really flawed. Sony is not going to lose money over cross game chat. My brother-in-law has an xbox and cross game chat is more of a novelty if anything. It’s the 14 and under crowd that’s more obsessed over cross game chat. Besides people buy gaming consoles for gaming not chatting.

Majority of any players regardless of any gaming system, don’t have time, don’t want, or even bother to talk to someone that’s not playing the same game as them, because they want total concentration on the game their playing.

Then again it could just be me being an old school gamer from the days when there were no online play, and you only chatted with the people that was in the room with you.

johnny_toastburn said:

June 8th, 8:44 am

Not meaning to be OT, but if they’re going to update something, I wish it would be the Internet Browser. That thing can barely load ANY pages. I’ve seen other threads about not being able to watch streams of TV shows on ABC.com, etc., and while I wish that were an option, I’d settle for just being able to load a Facebook page at this point.

PirateHarlock said:

June 8th, 12:00 pm

i have an idea. how about adding features people actually want and have been asking for litteraly years now. Or you could fix at least sum of the massive numbers of bugs. But wait that would require you to actually read blog.share which of course nobody in sony has since it went live. It makes my shake my head in disgust how these clowns in sony continue to remain employed. Look up “Sir Humphrey Appleby” sometime and you’ll see a prime example of the typical sony employee.

WilliamWallace said:

June 8th, 1:03 pm

Since the patch my PS3 has become unstable. The XMB froze twice. Last night I turned off the system and it never shut off. Had to unplug, and now it says “The hard disk’s file system is corrupted and will be restored” – I hit x for OK and it loops back to the same message. Damnit Sony I want to be loyal but this is my second PS3 (YLOD) and I can’t afford another one…

lil_tripp said:

June 8th, 1:14 pm

Iam done going to xbox

Dafreakzo said:

June 8th, 1:27 pm

Sony..Myself and countless other consumers have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on your products..and this is what you give us? The E3 presentation was horrible and Nintendo & Onlive are light years ahead of you in regards to technology…so what you got a bluray player built in to your system? I can go pick one up for $50 at Walmart. Please finally give the consumers things they have been practically been begging for for years. FFS.

bxjagal said:

June 8th, 3:03 pm

sony your freaking awesome what a way to make a comeback. and please forget about the cross chat that would be so annoying. why would you want to play a game while someone is talking in your ears non stop. really now come on.

EnNiGm4 said:

June 8th, 3:45 pm

my playstation got ylod… what should i do?

JOEKILLA said:

June 8th, 5:15 pm

Does this help the OVERHEATING ISSUES of 3.61???

Also why is it not Mandatory?????????

XxokdokyxX said:

June 8th, 6:17 pm

MY UPDATES IS VERY SLOWWWWWWWWW o.O [DELETED]

XxokdokyxX said:

June 8th, 6:18 pm

MY PS3 DONT MAKE UPDATES GAMES WHY??? NEW FIRMWARE o.O PLZ SONY I WANT PLAY FIX IT

totalbloody said:

June 8th, 7:26 pm

Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!!Give us cross game chat!!Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!! Give us cross game chat!!

XxokdokyxX said:

June 8th, 7:42 pm

I WANT CROSS CHAT AND PLAY 2 MY GAMES DONT UPDATE IS VERYYYYYYYY SLOWWWW 50MB BLACK OPS UPDATE 2000 MINUTES OH GOD LIKE TURTLEE o.O

XxokdokyxX said:

June 8th, 7:42 pm

FIX 3.65 FIRMWARE PLZ SONY

XxokdokyxX said:

June 8th, 8:36 pm

anybody now why my games updates is very slow???

DrAcoustic said:

June 8th, 9:15 pm

@xxdokdokyxx. .. your updates are slow because your internet must suck.. This update makes my whole system faster. now my ps3 doesn’t sound like a space shuttle taking off. log-in is much faster.

XxokdokyxX said:

June 8th, 9:18 pm

type i change my HDD when i download game from store download is fast but only updates games is slow O.o

XxokdokyxX said:

June 8th, 9:24 pm

maybe place this latence but thanks @dracoustic 4 ur attention thank u

DANO69 said:

June 9th, 12:56 am

@408

Yes FIX THE BUGS…mine has done this 4 times since the previous update til now. Even a game can corrupt things. I’ve had to do a “full restore” on my system 4 times because of this. And don’t think about trying to “restore default settings” because you can’t log back in to psn…It will just say “logging in” forever and you can’t even cancel it/shut down. Then I’m back to “full restore” AGAIN.

I have a “SLIM” PS3…FYI

PLEASE FIX THE BUGS SONY I’M TIRED OF RE-DOWNLOADING MY PURCHASES
JUST TO HAVE TO DO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN……..THANK YOU

DANO69 said:

June 9th, 1:18 am

This is my 3RD ps3 as well..And I’m really getting tired of faulty software/hardware…My money doesn’t grow on trees.

Eric071896 said:

June 9th, 6:34 am

They need to UPDATE PS BROWSER. I am a person who goes on the internet from time to time but experienced some difficulties. I even have high speed internet. It like freezes the screen about 1 out of 20 things i search.

XxokdokyxX said:

June 9th, 3:28 pm

sony FIX the bug when you can download at dawn really fast but the updates in the morning and evening looks like a turtle and my game can play for Bulletstorm tenhu to change the display to 720p (O.o WTF) sony FIX it please

XxokdokyxX said:

June 9th, 3:34 pm

MY PS3 IS VERY CRAZY USING NEW FIRMWARE

RyanMcBainDOTcom said:

June 9th, 4:47 pm

PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT

We want this option!!!!!!!!
Is it really that hard to add!

M4rin3R101 said:

June 9th, 5:43 pm

you really think bill gates has no say so in what happens to his pride and glory company. im pretty sure he is number one share holder so yes he does idiots.

XxokdokyxX said:

June 9th, 8:06 pm

MY PS3 TAKE YLOD o.O F*********

lilemey00 said:

June 10th, 10:52 am

yo sony is the playstation4 coming in mind to y’all?

DANO69 said:

June 10th, 9:30 pm

Now E3 is over FIX THIS UPDATE !!! Again I have had to “full restore” my system 6 times now because of “corrupt data” error/freezes.

roxxorman said:

June 13th, 12:45 pm

Okay my system patched 3.65 on ps3 and now it locks up. i cant play games and randomly the system is locking up. i couldnt get online because it said it was a mandatory patch. so, now that my system is messed up, when is the fix coming out and since my system is randomly locking up im worried that i will not even be able to patch any kind of a fix.

Any ideas?

Racer_S90 said:

June 17th, 1:16 pm

Yeah, I’ve got one of the fat 80gigs (limited edition rc) and since v3.65 the system has been noticeably slower and even freezes frequently for certain tasks or under certain conditions. I have enough patience to wait for the system to catch itself (signing in/out of PSN), but others go straight to hard restart and end up with corrupt data or worse…ylod. Yeah, I’ll be rocking the Ps2 games till a fix arrives.

baker_for_life16 said:

June 22nd, 5:55 pm

come on sony god damn no cross game chat WTF!

baker_for_life16 said:

June 22nd, 5:59 pm

i hate it when im playing zombies or something and a big message comes on my screen win im in a txt chat nxt update better have cross game chat or im switching to xbox O_o

ek514 said:

June 22nd, 11:42 pm

i downloaded the update,and now GT5 WONT EVEN PLAY,CAN ANYBODY HELP

sunillama said:

June 23rd, 5:09 am

can we update ps3 using update data downloaded from official site of different countries like us uk india etc….

trvvvy said:

June 23rd, 1:22 pm

I downloaded the whole welcome back package and in burnt out my system on the download. now they tryna charge me a 100bucks to get my console fixed….WTF

Royal_Recon6 said:

June 24th, 1:50 pm

people asking for cross game chat on ps3 it cant be done because microsoft copyrighted cross game chat. So cross game chat can only be done with xbox 360.

jonathan1s1s1 said: