PlayStation VR

Jun 06

Jun 06

Watch PlayStation’s E3 Press Conference Live!

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

You asked for it, and here it is: We’ve replaced the traditional PlayStation Blog E3 Live Blog with a full-on livestream. No more reading; you get to see everything live as it happens. The show gets underway at 4:45pm.

If you’d like to watch a higher resolution version with the ability to change camera angles, please click here.

Best part about this livestream (other than the fact that it’s, y’know, LIVE), is that it’s embeddable anywhere. Wanna Tweet it, Facebook it, place it in your blog or website? Have at it. Just click the share button on the bottom right corner of the player. Also, it’s mobile enabled for Android and iOS devices.

BONUS: Make sure you stick around *after* the press conference for interviews with the devs and execs you’ll see on stage.

Let’s do this!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 16 17 18

LiveSpartan235 said:

June 6th, 7:40 pm

OMG do you people expect me too call my friend EVERY time I go online to talk online while playing a game and also im not gonna call someone whos in another country just to talk to them.

DZORMAGEN said:

June 6th, 7:41 pm

@815, how did you get the Mets avi? And where can I get a Dodgers avi??

BLAZ3DAFUNK said:

June 6th, 7:43 pm

HUGE DISSAPOOINTMENT MISSED HOUR AND A HALF BECAUSE IT DIDNT STREAM IN HOME…

letherclad said:

June 6th, 7:44 pm

GREAT JOB GUYS!

yostane said:

June 6th, 7:45 pm

Thanks for the live show, i hope to see others coming.
And you were perfect

oldcatsrock said:

June 6th, 7:45 pm

Dang the Vita looks great!

therock1299 said:

June 6th, 7:46 pm

Psvita looks sweet, can’t wait till it comes out!

A_Belmont said:

June 6th, 7:46 pm

Is there a place we can download the press conference!?? Hope so!

ramel77 said:

June 6th, 7:46 pm

SONY IS THE BEST i mean like only 250!?!?!?! OMG

rwlove said:

June 6th, 7:46 pm

i want some more gameplay and or info on gravity daze

agentkellzero said:

June 6th, 7:47 pm

The best part will be the booth coverage

buttgoblon101 said:

June 6th, 7:47 pm

nice sony you have once again you have ownd the industry cant wait to have the ps vita long live sony

therock1299 said:

June 6th, 7:48 pm

The live show was cool also, although when i tried from the pshome theatre it wasn’t working so i had to watch it online but other then that it was good, good job Sony.

Pryusz said:

June 6th, 7:49 pm

$250 for a PS Vita! Are you kidding me! Another $50 and I can buy a brand new PS3. FTJ!

AT&T as the 3G provider will be interesting to watch; especially in CA where coverage is always hit & miss. Good luck Sony.

McZilla said:

June 6th, 7:49 pm

No KB bummer but that was an awesome press conference. thanks PS teams worldwide you rock

WeatherMan said:

June 6th, 7:51 pm

How can I watch the rest of the E3 When I will be playing Infamous 2 whole entire day

zekececil14 said:

June 6th, 7:51 pm

The PSP2 (I really hate PSVITA) has X-CHAT, so i’m betting it will come. Maybe the PS4, but it will come.

Oh, and do you know how annoying using a phone would be? You would have to put it on speaker, no one else could call, and it most likely would be long distance.

Zeo784 said:

June 6th, 7:52 pm

Wow just wow is all I can say, from the great games to the price for the NG….PSVita with all its games at launch its going to be a day one buy for me. Great job sony wish I was there at the press confrence live but this Stream worked very amazing just finished watching really good show keep up the great work.

therock1299 said:

June 6th, 7:52 pm

To everyone complaining: Quit acting like 10 year olds just because they didnt show the game you wanted, you sound like idiots when you whine and complain like little girls

OCxViRuXz said:

June 6th, 7:52 pm

Wow playstation really hit it off with Uncharted 3. Hells yeah!!! but 3G with AT&T for the PS VISTA im not so sure about… Y not Verizon??? Good job SONY on making another dumb move

sicdedworm09 said:

June 6th, 7:56 pm

people are seriously complaining about this conference? it was amazing. a bunch of new games, low psp vita price. more exclusive content for ps3 multiplatform games. psp vita demos. uncharted 3, resistance 3…I MEAN REALLY!?!?! go watch microsofts conference and come back..be prepared for kids running around stage and the cookie monster…thats about it..their BIG ANNOUNCEMENT..halo…4…..coooool -_-

OCxViRuXz said:

June 6th, 7:56 pm

Opps I mean PS VITA not VISTA LOL

LiveSpartan235 said:

June 6th, 7:56 pm

@830 completely agree with you.

Karsghul said:

June 6th, 7:57 pm

The stream was great! bit of lag at the end there but i was able to see most of it.

luvtoseek said:

June 6th, 7:58 pm

IMO:

Uncharted series just gets better & better. Production quality continues to impress.
Resistance 3, another great looking exclusive.
Sly Cooper is a much needed platformer in Sony’s lineup.
Vita’s value/price point & games.
Nice Bioshock Inf. & EA title packages.
Sony 3D tv bundle is a sweet value.
Decent Move & 3D title support.

I’m certain there were other exclusives but I wanted to hear 1x or 2x more.
Lack of Japanese developers @ the show (only Capcom appeared).
No mention of Vita launch games & price model for software.
I think Kevin Butler may have helped the show but Sony did not WASTE any time- it was all about games & consoles & very little about numbers/data. Still, KB is not going anywhere.
Lastly, I really wish Valve would surprise us w/ another announcement on PSN/Steam connectivity- they stated that there were no new games but how about the L4D/Team Fortress series? Sony needs to push for this relationship.

zekececil14 said:

June 6th, 8:00 pm

Hey 827, are you aware that the 3DS is also $249?

This basically is a PS3. Think about what is in it. WIFI, SIXAXIS, front/rear cameras, 5″” touch OLED (the best picture out there IMO), rear touch panel, all the tech specs. C’MON $249 is GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!

MadMeat001 said:

June 6th, 8:02 pm

CAN WE PLAY AS COLE IN THE PS3 VERSION TOO? :D

A_Belmont said:

June 6th, 8:11 pm

Wouldn’t it be sweet to hear an announcement of Portal on Vita? Sony, PERSUADE VALVE :D

Elvick_ said:

June 6th, 8:14 pm

Great stream, worked near perfect the entire conference. :D

GAMINGSMYLIFE said:

June 6th, 8:40 pm

Well Uncharted 3 and Uncharted: Golden Abyss stole the entire show for me! Uncharted 3 looks AMAZING as well as the Golden Abyss! OMG Sony your more then forgivin’ for the outtage! U3 and Golden Abyss, combined with the price of the Vita has fixed all! definitely buying one of those things! Thanks Playstation Blog for streaming this and for the bonus scenes in the end! see you guys on the Uncharted 3 beta! Sony wins this year!

Burnt_Cheerio said:

June 6th, 9:01 pm

is a sweet blog site too :)

Assasinator0240 said:

June 6th, 9:52 pm

crap im late jeeziz

HoodRomeo said:

June 6th, 11:23 pm

That was the shiznit cant wait to get my hands on all that stuff

Crazy-Crossfire said:

June 7th, 3:13 am

Sony has done themselves a great job … Microsoft was all about there dumb kinects … ( and it’s really dumb ) but i have good faith on what i seen so far from sony …They are the best and always will be the best …Keep up the good work Guyz

Unseen_Soul said:

June 7th, 5:57 am

can you download the conference from anywhere?

zornjeff said:

June 7th, 6:47 am

i wish EA would fix the lag on there games they have good games but the lag so bad

ZxTool said:

June 7th, 11:10 am

Thank you for doing this. I hope all future press conferences are live steaming in HD. I was so happy to be able to see the presentations and get just as excited as I did last year.

BG808s said:

June 7th, 11:58 am

So how do I watch the E3 Press conference then?? I was planning on watching it last night on the PS3 but couldn’t see it anywhere in the store or anywhere else, and when I try to watch it here there’s nothing either?! What about if you didn’t want/couldn’t watch it live at exactly the time it ran yesterday afternoon?

ilovepie947 said:

June 7th, 9:59 pm

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time awesome!! now just number it! Sly Cooper 4 Thieves in Time! now MORE awesome!
plz number it! THX!

psybr1 said:

June 13th, 4:32 am

the choice of at&t is the only bad thing I can see about the psvita other than a device this great should have been 4g instead of 3g anyway but I’ll get one anyway I guess at&t is the persian flaw for an otherwise perfect device

PAGE 1 16 17 18