PlayStation VR

Aug 15

Aug 15

MLB The Show Challenge of the Week #24 – Choice of Signed Jersey!

Ramone Russell's Avatar Posted by Sr. Community Specialist & Game Designer, San Diego Studio

Challenge of the Week

Challenge of the Week #24 matches up two players that have been playing well the past week. The Twins ace faces the Rays young 3rd baseman, on the cusp of hitting 100 career Home Runs.

Climb the leaderboard and get as many hits as you can to win your choice of signed ball from an MLB star- Hamels, Reyes, Pujols, Upton, McCann, Matsui.

Week #24 begins on Monday August 15th at 5:30am PDT and ends Monday August 22nd at 4:30am PDT.

Challenge of the Week

To play, simply select the Challenge of the Week option in the main menu.

This week continues the August monthly prize period – $2000, cold hard cash. Every 4 weeks a monthly prize will be awarded to the player with the most Challenge of the Week points. Weekly scores will also be added from May 30th until September 18th 4:30am PST for a chance to win Grand Prize #2, a Trip for two to a 2011 World Series Game!

Each user can only win each type of prize ONCE. Complete Leaderboards for Weekly, Monthly and Grand Prizing, along with the official rules can be found at the home of MLB The Show at www.TheShowNation.com.

Stay tuned to the comments section of the weekly Challenge of the Week blog, as we will be giving away some free voucher codes for Challenge of the Week!

Add Your Own

Mobius2525 said:

August 15th, 3:35 pm

first YEEEEEHHHAAAWWWW!!

Mobius2525 said:

August 15th, 3:37 pm

But seriously i wish i could enter loan my game out.

Strathmore said:

August 15th, 3:45 pm

Open to Canadians, too?

NEJI64 said:

August 15th, 4:10 pm

Mr. Russsell Put Roberson Cano on the cover on MLB The Show 12……

I have a autograph ball by H. Matsui

Fatique said:

August 15th, 6:56 pm

@#4

I’m not saying Cano doesn’t deserve it, but I think that Jose Reyes is a much better player.

I honestly think that Jose Reyes should be on the cover of MLB 12 The Show.

b00twah said:

August 16th, 12:34 am

@zerbe
you’re a fool.

PPAEric said:

August 16th, 4:10 am

@Zerbe

Well, apparently you WON’T be completing any tranactions with Home LoL but what I don’t understand is that you didn’t wait those 2 weeks and atleast get to use the things you HAVE bought before. Before I smashed it, I would’ve gotten banned for life. It’s alright for me though because I don’t even use Home HaHa.

ez_____ez_____ez said:

August 16th, 7:26 am

What does you getting banned have anything to do w/ MLB The Show? Go cry somewhere else.

Ramone, release date yet on the last set of avatars? Lets get them rolled out man!

BDKiLL229 said:

August 16th, 4:54 pm

Why don’t you guys have the Atlanta Braves in the avatar pack on PSN Store?

ez_____ez_____ez said:

August 16th, 5:21 pm

I’ve been wanting the Braves all season and as you see I’m still waiting.