Marvel's Spider-Man

Sep 08

Sep 08

UNCHARTED 3 TV Spot – First Look

Asad Qizilbash's Avatar Posted by Vice President, Marketing, SIEA

Like UNCHARTED

Tonight marks the beginning of our advertising campaign for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception. I’m really excited to get to share with you loyal PlayStation.Blog readers a special sneak peek at our first television spot for the campaign that will “kick off” tonight. And where exactly would be the best place for a kick-off? Well, how about during the 2011 NFL Kickoff game tonight between the Packers and Saints? This UNCHARTED 3 spot was created 100% from in-game footage – what do you think? Be sure to let us know in the comments.

We have a lot of great things lined up for UNCHARTED 3, and this is just the beginning. Look for this spot to air tonight with the kick-off game, and also with your favorite shows including the season premiere of the Simpsons and many more!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

jimboiscool1 said:

September 9th, 7:32 pm

aww crap meant the right

CANT____STOP said:

September 9th, 11:52 pm

I can’t wait for this game!

Aktos1988 said:

September 10th, 7:05 am

OMG I can’t wait to play this game =( its so long wait…. but with my explorer edition I will be happy ^^ Awesome TV spot!! naughty dog youre the best developers team out there ;))) P.S. I hope to see Launch Trailer soon ;))))

GOGETTA213 said:

September 10th, 1:39 pm

Does anybody know of a website where I can watch professional sports for free???PLZ reply thanx.:) !!!!!

the_coon47 said:

September 10th, 2:52 pm

This game will for sure be the best game of 2011 the story is cinematic and just awesome and the mp is different but very good 11-1-11 is like my second birthday

most_notorius300 said:

September 10th, 4:40 pm

that last clip of the plane crash looks crazy!!!! cant wait for this

CrAsH-WLA said:

September 11th, 12:06 am

Tomara que não tenha tantos bugs online quanto o Uncharted 2 e que não trave tanto o console tambem!

Bryan_Antunez said:

September 11th, 2:24 am

OMFG!!!!!! I FREAKING LOVE UNCHARTED :DDDDDDDDD <3!!!!!!!! Uncharted is my life <3333333 :D!!!! Uncharted 3 is gonna ONCE AGAIN take game of the year as if its taking candy from a baby ;D!!!! Uncharted 3 is gonna kick ass!!!!! Its gonna be better than Batman: Arkham City, Battlefield 3, and its especially gonna be better than call of duty mw3!!!!!! Im gonna get the game after school the day it comes out :DDDDDDDDDDD

BillyTuezdayAda1 said:

September 11th, 2:37 am

omg i walked into our gamestop near by the other day thinking it was already here and then relized it wasn’t november yet lol it was embaressing but i just can’t wait for this game to come out. its not everyday i pre-order something XD

Shishimo9000 said:

September 11th, 3:43 pm

@Elektro though you have some thoughtful and i will admit correct advice you are forgetting something. These people do play games even if it is just 2 and by showing them something as awesome as this you may just get them to check out this game and there are plenty of gamers who are into sports they just usually don’t bring it up around their non sport loving geeky pals.

@Sony and Naughty Dog I LOVE YOU, and I’m glad you guys are finally doing some real advertising. M$ is kind of an advertisement heavyweight and though i know you guys like to spread all your stuff via word of mouth (which obviously if successful nets you far more profit) but you do have to compete against them on their own turf sometimes :).

Oh and since Kevin Butler is apparently back he needs to make an Uncharted 3 commercial that man is the man of all men.

the_elf_monk said:

September 11th, 3:58 pm

From now on, I will buy any game Naughty Dog releases!!

king199780 said:

September 12th, 9:26 am

can we have more tv spots?

ChiiBi-chii said:

September 12th, 9:44 am

i cant wait to play this game. Already pre-ordered !

DevilSuicide said:

September 12th, 11:40 am

Sony, this game deserves Halo type of marketing, if you want Halo type of sales!!

You know what to do, it’s your biggest franchise!!! Well, there’s also Gran Turismo…but i don’t really like that :P

dsnookers said:

September 12th, 2:06 pm

This is going to be the greatest game i and all of ye will ever see. Im on the laptop every day looking for bits of new information relating to U3( im obsessed with it) & everything ive seen so far is after blowing my mind Im starting to get very excited cos its less than 2months away now. I just want to thank you ND for creating 3 masterpieces You are geniuses.

tiletheatis-47 said:

September 14th, 4:10 am

This gane will be awesome as hell!!!The next GOTY!!!!!

HURRY UP NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!

tiletheatis-47 said:

September 14th, 4:12 am

I HAVE ALREADY PRE-ORDERED!!!!!

La_maravich_22 said:

September 16th, 6:16 pm

Please give us a Uncharted 3 Bundle with a amazing paintjob

nelsonator14 said:

October 8th, 5:36 am

I really want this game now. you can hit people with your gun like its a baseball bat. This is going to be fun

PAGE 1 2 3