PlayStation VR

Sep 15

Sep 15

PlayStation Move’s Fall Lineup Brings inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood, inFAMOUS 2

Scott Steinberg's Avatar Posted by VP of Product Marketing

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood

This fall, PlayStation Move is set to deliver a new batch of compelling experiences that get you on your feet and put you directly in the game. As we mentioned to you previously, the number of PlayStation Move games released or in development have surpassed 80 titles and continues to grow. When coupled with 3D, PlayStation Move continues to set new benchmarks in immersive gameplay experiences.

LittleBigPlanet 2: Rise of the Cakeling

Already you’ve seen AAA titles such as Resistance 3 incorporate PlayStation Move compatibility and you can expect more to come soon, including downloadable expansion packs for LittleBigPlanet 2 and inFAMOUS 2. Today, LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack: Rise of the Cakeling kicks things off with five giant story levels and seven side levels, making it LittleBigPlanet’s biggest Downloadable Content Pack to date. In October, we’ll really get things moving with the launch of Everybody Dance, the high-energy game that lets you and your friends dance to 40 chart-topping party hits. Also launching on the 25th is the inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood game, the single-player game that lets you experience first-hand what it’s like to wield electricity with the precise motion control of PlayStation Move. On November 15, titles such as Carnival Island, which lets you experience the joy of classic family-friendly fun with 35 carnival attractions; EyePet & Friends, the continuation of the innovative EyePet franchise which enables kids and their families to experience the magic of a virtual Pet in the real world; and Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest, which combines sword fighting, archery and throwing stars in a playful action-adventure, are sure to engage families in interactive gameplay.

Medieval Moves: Deadmund's QuestMedieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest

Carnival Island

Our goal here at PlayStation is to challenge gamers and create games that push the limits. Since launch, PlayStation Move continues to offer an innovative gaming experience by using realistic, high-definition gaming along with accurate, intuitive control. We’re very excited at the number of titles we continue to add to the Move arsenal and we’re looking forward to bringing you even more compelling gameplay experiences into 2012. Enjoy!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

Mox007 said:

September 15th, 12:05 pm

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood looks cool and will be even better with move.

Zezzler said:

September 15th, 12:05 pm

Infamous 2 FoB sounds interesting with Move! I hope to hear more on that soon.

Scott Steinberg's Avatar

Collin Moore said:

September 15th, 3:32 pm

Stay tuned for more info!

WheelchairMan1 said:

September 15th, 12:06 pm

cool

scorpio182 said:

September 15th, 12:10 pm

Very nice… Still a bit lacking for kid games for the ps move after a year…

Also you can mention Just Dance 2 For Kids.

Scott Steinberg's Avatar

Jefferson Dong said:

September 15th, 2:26 pm

Be sure to check out Carnival Island, EyePet & Friends, Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest and the LittleBigPlanel 2: Move Pack! All are perfect Move titles for the family.

TheGuardianFID said:

September 15th, 12:10 pm

Sweet!!! 8)

remanutd5 said:

September 15th, 12:11 pm

how about telling me when can i actually use my playstation move on Motorstorm Apocalypse ?

crusher915 said:

September 15th, 12:12 pm

are there gestures in infamous or do you just press a button and throw bolts??? im hoping that it is not an aim system (unless if it works) and that beating guys with the amp is is not like beating guys in PlayStation Move Heroes (I tried the demo it is not great)

polo155 said:

September 15th, 12:12 pm

I absolutely love the move AND navigator, gamestop has a50% off deal on them, but if u buy any games get them brand new. Support the Dev’s! It’s only basically $4 more and you’ll benefit!

I want start the party on my hdd! :(. The Move is addicting and I want some of these games!

JLP_M said:

September 15th, 12:13 pm

Aw, I heard Start the Party 2 was due at the end of this year :(

Please give us Start the Party 2! You don’t know how much I’ve played that game with family and partys and how much fun we had!

Korbei83 said:

September 15th, 12:13 pm

Still no sign of Sorcery, huh?

plaztiksyke said:

September 15th, 12:16 pm

EyePet & Friends is really the only thing I’m super excited about. I already picked up LittleBigPlanet 2’s Move Pack, which is great fun, but the voiceover audio quality is really awful (lispy, harsh, hard to understand). I played EyePet for a month straight, and loved every minute of it. If it incorporates more real-time physics instead of static animations (like the fur, the net, etc) then it will be a great evolution on top of the co-op play.

I like the concept of Let’s Dance, but am concerned it won’t have a decent practice mode that gives specific advice about what you’re doing wrong. It’s *extremely* frustrating in SingStar Dance, Get Fit With Mel B, and other similar games where you don’t get full points but aren’t told what to do differently. If Let’s Dance allows me to practice the song slowed-down (like Rock Band 3), and gives specific advice (aural and visual) on how to correct my posture/stance/movement, I’m sold.

plaztiksyke said:

September 15th, 12:17 pm

I’m only interested in Carnival Games if the graphics and sound are spectacular. I really liked Start the Party, not only because it’s fun but because it looks great both from a character/environment design and pure graphical standpoint. Speaking of Start the Party, wasn’t there a sequel announced earlier? When is that coming out?

Deadmund’s Quest looks kind of interesting, like a second iteration of Sports Champions. I did like most of the gameplay of Sports Champions (and how it took advantage of two Move controllers), but it looked like an upscaled PS2 game (super close-ups of chunky textures, visual tile boundaries, etc) and the actors’ motion-capture moves and voices were extremely repetitive. If the Deadmund’s Quest screenshots above are in-game (and those weird aliasing artifacts on the shadows are fixed), it’s a day one purchase for me.

fsavoie said:

September 15th, 12:17 pm

Is sorcery still in production?

remanutd5 said:

September 15th, 12:19 pm

yes where is Sorcery ?

AJLareneg said:

September 15th, 12:20 pm

so excited for Festival of Blood.

Scott Steinberg's Avatar

Collin Moore said:

September 15th, 3:33 pm

Glad you are excited! Stay tuned for more info on Festival of Blood.

toology01 said:

September 15th, 12:24 pm

@ #10

Yea i don’t think I’ve heard a single thing about sorcery since we saw the demo well over a year ago. Not a peep. I doubt its still even in production. A shame cause for hardcore gamers it was one of the only move only titles anyone was even interested in.

adolson said:

September 15th, 12:25 pm

I forgot I own Move controllers.

Wraith_Bringer said:

September 15th, 12:26 pm

Too little too late.

Don’r you think the horse has bolted? I mean I asked for Move and 3D before release, hell I sent an e-mail to SuckerPunch begging them to add it. To which they said, “We apologise but there are no plans to add PlayStation Move or 3D support to InFAMOUS 2. Hope you enjoy the game.” Well I bought the game, I did enjoy it and this patch won’t make me stop Resistance 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Dead Island, Skyrim and Uncharted 3 when they come out or Resident Evil to go back and play it with Move lads.

And where the hell is Sorcery? or did you cancel that too along with Getaway 3, Eight Days and other countless great looking titles? Because Desmonds Quest looks utter [DELETED]. Sorcery looked awesome.

DrPhiill said:

September 15th, 12:36 pm

Yea, where s Sorcery! :P i was so exited for that game first time i saw it, my move controller needs that game! :P

iriihutoR48 said:

September 15th, 12:37 pm

Child of Eden and House of the Dead will be my next purchases for the Move. Currently playing No More Heroes’ Paradise and it’s solid apart from some technical issues. The Move has definitely gone past the point of being worth owning and I really love it!

Scott Steinberg's Avatar

Jefferson Dong said:

September 15th, 2:30 pm

Be sure to check out other 3rd party Move titles, such GoldenEye, NBA 2K12, EA Family Night, and others.

SpyDudeFX said:

September 15th, 12:38 pm

Where’s Sorcery?

GamerMoney said:

September 15th, 12:40 pm

surprised how well the sharp shooter works with R3, next up is house of the dead for me…then everybody dance

thuggy316 said:

September 15th, 12:40 pm

Where’s Start the Party: Save the world?

JLP_M said:

September 15th, 12:42 pm

Sorcery was rumoured about two months ago I think to be cancelled. But I hope it hasn’t been canceled, hopefully we do see it this spring I would think.

scorpio182 said:

September 15th, 12:44 pm

sharp shooter…hmmm

MitchSwordsman said:

September 15th, 12:46 pm

There are also Child of eden and The House of the Dead: Overkill – Extended Cut with move support…

crusher915 said:

September 15th, 12:46 pm

Sorcery is still in development so stop asking about it

Detective-E said:

September 15th, 12:48 pm

Woaahhh

I heard InFamous 2 was supposed to have move support, I was disappointed when it didn’t.

So, Festival of Blood will have it? I hope we get more details on this.

And is InFamous 2 getting the same treatment?

Scott Steinberg's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

September 15th, 2:36 pm

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood and inFAMOUS 2 are BOTH getting Move support! Stay tuned for more details soon :)

pitythefool852 said:

September 15th, 12:49 pm

I think Move needs ports of all the old light gun games, starting with Point Blank :)

Also, when will we be able to draw ModNation Racers tracks with Move?

Besides that, it’s all good.

Gravitycat10989 said:

September 15th, 12:53 pm

man i love infamous 2 and playing it on move would be intresting

SpyDudeFX said:

September 15th, 12:58 pm

No official news about Sorcery since E3 2010 when they announced it was coming Spring 2011. So I think it’s completely fine to ask about it. Looks awesome.

pitythefool852 said:

September 15th, 1:01 pm

@PS Blog team

Is the +1 button working properly?

I can click +1, but the “share to Google+” option doesn’t actually bring up a link to this page… at least on my G+ stream

Scott Steinberg's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

September 15th, 2:41 pm

Thanks for this! We’ll check it out.

ATOMS11 said:

September 15th, 1:07 pm

Move… Infamous… peanut-butter and jelly.

GT-420 said:

September 15th, 1:07 pm

If you don’t have move hardware or games and want it, make sure you check out Gamestop’s 50% off move sale that’s currently going on.

That said, I still don’t see an upcoming Move title that has be excited, although I am intrigued by Deadmund’s Quest. and House of the Dead.

I would’ve gotten excited if I saw something like Sorcery in the lineup, yup, sorry, just had to pile on and mention that again.

SuddenDepact said:

September 15th, 1:18 pm

i wonder how much inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood will cost

Scott Steinberg's Avatar

Jefferson Dong said:

September 15th, 2:50 pm

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood will be available for $14.99 on PlayStation Network on October 25, 2011.

UnbelievablyRAW said:

September 15th, 1:21 pm

Scott if you respond to this, I’ll squeal like a girl

AguilarX said:

September 15th, 1:28 pm

great news! will pick up those except for eyepet and carnival games. hoping a real aaa move game is on production.

dilbig5 said:

September 15th, 1:30 pm

I don’t know about anyone else but as soon as I saw Medieval Moves Deadmund’s Quest being shown at E3, it turned into a must have PS Move title.

Airleak said:

September 15th, 1:33 pm

Are you able to offer up any update on Sorcery? It was looking like a must have but absolutely nothing has been said about it in quite some time. I hope it hasn’t been canceled.

Scott Steinberg's Avatar

Jefferson Dong said:

September 15th, 4:03 pm

Stay tuned for more details.

rockinjs864 said:

September 15th, 1:38 pm

Great infamous with move support I was going to get FoB anyway since it looks so cool but this is what stopped me from buying the first two was because they had no move support it was a no-brainer the two go hand and hand .Now if you go back and add it to those games I would go back and happily get them

nYcFrEeWiLL82 said:

September 15th, 1:40 pm

INFAMOUS :FOB + MOVE = IMPRESSIVE.NOW GIVE US MORE INFO ON SORCERY!! THIS GAME WAS ONE OF THE REASONS I PURCHASED A MOVE CONTROLLER – TIME CRISIS IS THE SECOND..AND IM VERY SATISFIED BTW. THANKS SONY FOR KEEPING YOUR PROMISE WITH THESE FANTASTIC EXCLUSIVE GAMES..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

StooBush said:

September 15th, 1:51 pm

I’ve still got no interest in using a Move controller. Can’t beat a classic SIXAXIS controller. I don’t even like DualShock.

BJtheLegend said:

September 15th, 2:17 pm

when is The Sorcery going to be shown again? looked really promising!!!

GMFCO311 said:

September 15th, 2:20 pm

Just like everyone else asking, WHEN is Sorcery coming out? That is the MAIN reason I bought the Move!!

Hokage_45678 said:

September 15th, 2:21 pm

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood is it a seperate game or I need inFamous 2 for it?

Scott Steinberg's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

September 15th, 2:43 pm

Nope – it’s a standalone title, you don’t need inFAMOUS 2 to play inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood.

dilbig5 said:

September 15th, 2:32 pm

@Hokage_45678

I was wondering the same thing

Nick42 said:

September 15th, 2:33 pm

Move is a great way to have fun, for the casual and serious gamer. Have a read of our review and see why we think it is a system really worth your money.

Scott Steinberg's Avatar

Jefferson Dong said:

September 15th, 2:36 pm

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood is a standalone game. You do NOT need inFAMOUS 2.

maxvtec said:

September 15th, 2:46 pm

Uncharted 3 would be awesome if it had PS Move functionality.

mcbuttz78 said:

September 15th, 2:50 pm

the sorecery was delyed till 2012 some time.. thats the rumor i heard about it. I dunno if that 100% true. but we have to see.. it should be out this yr some time.. But if its not then it was delayed

PAGE 1 2 3