Horizon Zero Dawn

Sep 30

Sep 30

UPDATED: UNCHARTED 3 Multiplayer Experience is Live Now!

Arne Meyer's Avatar Posted by Director of Communications, Naughty Dog

Like UNCHARTED

We’re just about a month away from the launch of UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception and I’m sure everyone’s craving a Taste for Adventure. Yes, I just said that. We’ve been working with our friends at SUBWAY to help satisfy these cravings with a promotion that’s never been done anywhere else, ever! Beginning this Saturday, if you go into a local SUBWAY Restaurant and purchase one of the specially marked UNCHARTED 30 oz drinks, you will receive a code that will provide you with access to the full competitive multiplayer experience throughout the month of October. Don’t believe me? Check out the official word from our favorite adventurer, Nathan Drake.

The full competitive multiplayer experience, which begins Saturday, October 1st, at 12:01am Pacific Time, will give you the chance to dive into the fun and get a head start on leveling up your profile while learning all of the new UNCHARTED 3 multiplayer maps before the full game is released on Tuesday, November 1st.

Along with access to the competitive multiplayer experience, keep your eyes open for exclusive Subway items hidden throughout the maps to unlock additional content.

We know you’ve been waiting patiently for all the nitty-gritty details, so get the full download on the multiplayer experience you’ve been waiting for, right now!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 6 7 8

king199780 said:

October 3rd, 10:40 am

come on now.here in greece we dont have subways.what can i do to take a code?

boxie3 said:

October 3rd, 10:47 am

Where in this article does it say “US ONLY”?

PirateHarlock said:

October 3rd, 11:02 am

Boxie its been clearly stated several times. No subway in canada, europe or anyplace else has this promotion. That itself isn’t the only reason its been handled so badly. its that so many subways in the US don’t know whats going on with it when subways head office alleges all locations in the US are participating.

IceQueen87 said:

October 3rd, 11:05 am

How do we get the gun skins, hero shirt, and footlong taunt?? I’ve got all of the other items but these still say I need a code from Subway yet I never see these items when I redeem my codes.

Burning_Typhoon said:

October 3rd, 1:10 pm

I’ve gotten my code, and it was only for some in-game money reward, or something. But, nothing on the actual multi-player. I don’t get it.

mgztboy said:

October 3rd, 2:48 pm

tbh….. this is fair -.- , wouldnt mind if it was an early release of about 3 day? but 1 month, got to start thinking about the rest of the world and not just the us.

Lopan said:

October 3rd, 3:30 pm

@355: You need the code from the 30oz. drink ONLY. Chips and sandwich do not have the beta code.

I’ve been to my Subway 3 times this week for lunch and used all my codes and still no Footlong Taunt. WTF!!!!

pinocho213 said:

October 3rd, 3:48 pm

nice

Raindrop4419 said:

October 3rd, 4:44 pm

Upset that you can customize a male character but not a female character. yes i realize that as i level up i can unlock Elena, Chloe etc. but you can’t customize them either than the color of their clothes. But they let you customize a male hero and villain which both have lots of items you can buy for them. Naughty dog i am truly offended!! As an owner of both uncharted 1 and 2 and shortly number 3. not to mention their platinum trophies. i feel degraded by this choice on your part. i don’t care what others say the gaming world is sexist. and so are most of the game producing companies. Shame on you naughty dog!!!

Other than that the multiplayer is awesome :) lol

GStotzJR said:

October 3rd, 4:54 pm

How will trophies work with this preview access? When I buy the retail game, will multiplayer-oriented trophies pop retroactively?

wingedgundam said:

October 3rd, 5:20 pm

Just got my cup and i am ready to play

KILLZONE79 said:

October 3rd, 5:25 pm

also forgot to mention the 32 oz drink had just the plain subway logo with sub facts no promo on it whats so ever.

SanFranPsycho415 said:

October 3rd, 6:32 pm

I don’t really eat at subway, but I’ll probably be doing so for the next couple of days. Really enjoying the multiplayer.

Wooderson_JKL said:

October 3rd, 8:49 pm

Arne,

I know you are following this thread. Walking away and ignoring the issues is not how it’s done online these days.

I will ask you again.

What is Naughty Dog going to do for the Canadian players who are on North American servers with all the leveled up US players?

Look it’s simple…. No limited edition release for Canada and no equivalent promos. Feels like you are taking Canadian customers and fans for granted.

……………

christianaceves said:

October 3rd, 9:49 pm

wow!just finished downloading…wow that took a while! its so worth it though. on halloween im gonn be right there in line at gamestop waiting for that awesome game! wwaaiittinng .., still wwaaiiittiinmngg… lol. THNX NAUGHTY DOG U GUYS AR A LEGEND!!!!

SymponicFantasia said:

October 3rd, 9:54 pm

Ignoring all the complaining, and this may not be the best place to do it but I have an extra code if anyone wants it.

indika551 said:

October 4th, 9:08 am

hey guys i a big fan of uncharted iv been playing the beta loveing it and i need more ppl to party up with and like the free cash post on facebook so if any1 wants to add me please do psn – indika551

boxie3 said:

October 4th, 9:43 am

I figured it out. I think SCE is working with US Government secretly to tackle obesity issues, and decided to promote SUBWAY diet among gamers. Maybe Michelle Obama is behind this.

mi33ke said:

October 4th, 10:19 am

Uncharted 3 needs offline multiplayer and the option to add BOTS!!!!! Killzone 3 has it.

mi33ke said:

October 4th, 10:20 am

Batman Arkham City. Game of the Year. Devoted to the single player experience.

SymponicFantasia said:

October 4th, 11:18 am

@mi33ke: If i’m not mistaken, I saw an option for split-screen on the competitive multiplayer thing from Subway. And honestly, it’s fine the way it is. Bots are a poor substitute for real people.

Swingmonalisa said:

October 4th, 11:53 am

In the beta, my wife and I were both able to log onto our respective PSN accounts and level up. We just downloaded the multiplayer yesterday, but the only way to do split-screen is to sign is as a “guest” of the main profile. Is there a way to login with two accounts, or is that going to be possible on the final version in stores?

iamdeceased said:

October 4th, 6:28 pm

I wanna win soooooooooooo freaking bad

xHappyBallsx said:

October 4th, 6:51 pm

How do you get the five dollar footlong taunt in the beta?

Silence_your_End said:

October 4th, 7:31 pm

So, when I try to install the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer from the Subway 30oz drink, it corrupts, all the time. I wanna know why because the same thing happened with the Beta that come out for it months ago, this is really frustrating that I haven’t been able to play any of the Uncharted 3 multiplayers at all.

JM-117 said:

October 4th, 11:26 pm

kinda unfair for those who cant play the beta cuz im from canada and im huge uncharted fan its really upseting that canadians cant play the beta , what about the previous beta that everyone took part of does it count where u left off cause i was lvl 47just wanna know thnx

AOISHI_YAGAMI said:

October 5th, 4:27 am

pleace u can give me a code for the multyplayer of uncharted 3, PLEACE i love uncharted!! :D

PirateHarlock said:

October 5th, 10:51 am

As Raindrop4419 stated, its a negative for female gamers that the female characters are locked and their clothes are not editable like their counterparts. I did get a code from an american psn friend who went to subway n got an extra one. I must say this demo doesn’t impress me as much as the previous public beta did. The movement, camera angles and aiming are excessively sloppy with enemies spawning behind each others backs far too frequently. those two things won’t coax me away frome UC2’s online. Nevermind the unconcionable psn “pass” which is enough reason to ditch the game. Naughty Dog should deal with these problems soon, the release dates right around the corner and it will affect peoples enjoyment of the game, and there fore affect sales and not for the better.

heyugetoverhere said:

October 5th, 11:04 am

this THE BEST PROMOTION EVER.
we should have this for every game

heyugetoverhere said:

October 5th, 11:05 am

+ boxie3 on October 4th, 2011 at 9:43 am said:

LMAO XD

rui725 said:

October 5th, 11:09 am

If anyOne has Code please give me one and you guys can add me rui725 tnx !!!

ultmtjstr said:

October 5th, 2:32 pm

Is anyone else having issues redeeming their code? I am in the US and I have the code, but the “account management” on the website is down?

westsidecustoms said:

October 6th, 9:18 am

Won a free copy of UC3… Thanks Subway!

RedLegend14 said:

October 6th, 4:01 pm

Is this available in Central America like Puerto Rico?

Mario8877 said:

October 6th, 5:32 pm

This really is a great idea, I was highly satisfied being able to play Uncharted 3 early and getting all available prizes. However, no matter how many times I entered the code for the weapons and downloaded them, they weren’t unlocked! This made me a little upset because I entered 3 different codes for the weapons (Seeing as how I’d gotten all the other downloads) and none of them unlocked the weapon set in-game. Please help!

cg1luv said:

October 10th, 9:58 pm

man when i first downloaded the beta through playstation plus i never even received the u3 avatar, i was wondering y ? guess ill never know.

KidLightning33 said:

October 11th, 2:11 pm

arne this may sound stupid. where on the subway website do i reedem my code from the cup to get the uncharted 3 multiplayer voucher?

armadaoffailure said:

October 15th, 5:16 pm

WOW! Talk about shamelessly selling out. Naughty Dog just dropped in my approval rating. =(

PAGE 1 6 7 8