Marvel's Spider-Man

Nov 15

Nov 15

UNCHARTED 3 DLC Hits PSN Today, Fortune Hunters’ Club Benefits

Eric Monacelli's Avatar Posted by Community Strategist, Naughty Dog

Like UNCHARTED

We’re now two weeks into the release of UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception and you’re all part of the Fortune Hunters’ Club now, right? If so, awesome because we have a gift this week for you! If you’re not, you can still sign up and it’s a terrific deal at $24.99. As a member you’ll be getting a total savings of 45% off the seven multiplayer packs (three character skin packs, four map packs) that will be released for UNCHARTED 3. This membership includes all currently available and upcoming DLC packs for UNCHARTED 3 as well as an exclusive Fortune Hunters’ Club theme that will let you know when new UNCHARTED 3 DLC hits right from the XMB of your PS3.

Uncharted 3 - Fortune Hunters' Club

Today the PlayStation Store will be loaded with a new DLC pack for your multiplayer adventures with Drake and crew. Load your AK47, grab your Para 9, equip your favorite boosters and kickbacks and get ready to take the fight to the Helghast. Killzone 3 skins are coming for UNCHARTED 3 and suddenly your buddy who liked to play multiplayer as Elena all the time might not look so friendly anymore.

This week’s pack grants you exclusive Killzone 3 skins for your in-game avatar. You’ll get the Capture Trooper multiplayer character skin:

Capture Trooper MP skin

ISA helmet for your customizable character:

ISA Helmet

and the Helghast Helmet for your customizable character:

Helghast Helmet

This pack is new bonus content on top of the three character skins packs you’ve already received if you’re a member of the Fortune Hunters’ Club. And as a member of the Fortune Hunters’ Club, you’ll be getting this Killzone 3 content for free. That’s right, nada. If you’re not, well, you’ll have to pony up $1.49 for these exclusive in-game Killzone 3 items.

After the Helghast invasion, what’s next? Start planning new multiplayer strategies as we are working on a collection of maps entitled “Flashback Map Pack #1” We’ll have more information for you soon, but we wanted to give you an early look at our next UNCHARTED 3 DLC project. So, if you’re a Fortune Hunters’ Club member, this will be your first map pack. Here’s a sneak peek of what some of those maps will look like…can you name the maps?

The Cave - Uncharted 3The Fort - Uncharted 3

We’ll have full details about all the coming DLC content being released right here on the PlayStation.Blog very soon. This week it’s time to get your Helghast on, Fortune Hunters. See you online!

Add Your Own

jimmyfoxhound said:

November 15th, 1:16 pm

SO I paid for rehashed DLC… “flashback”?? More like “lazyback”!! wonderful.. I’m never NEVER preordering DLC before I am told of every item that I’m going to receive, this crap is so lame guys.

OverHeel said:

November 15th, 1:30 pm

Uncharted 2.5: Naughty Dog’s Deception.

Arcadian_Rebel said:

November 15th, 1:42 pm

More boring DLC items for my characters? Sigh…

And you guys are bringing back the FORT? Are you serious right now? I know lots of people who hate that map. What about the Village or The Lost City, or just entirely new maps altogether? This is really disappointing…

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

Eric Monacelli said:

November 15th, 2:16 pm

We have plenty more content on its way. Stay tuned!

FOR_THE_WORLD_Y0 said:

November 15th, 1:42 pm

@SalMoriarty
i totaly agree. i have finished the game over the weekend and i think it was’nt naughtydogs best.the last 2 chapters were amazing but a couple of them made me forget “why the hell am i doing this”. i think the multiplayer gets a 10/10 but the story 9.5/10
oh yeah and also
MODERN WARFARE 3 ONLY GOT 9/10 FROM IGN AND UNCHARTED 3 GOT 10/10
TAKE THAT CALL OF DUTY LOSERS:)

met321 said:

November 15th, 1:43 pm

See i told you your mp sucks and on top of that all we get is crap we paid for when we got U2…whats wrong with you guys your so much better then this wish you would give me my money back :(

iisc2k7 said:

November 15th, 1:46 pm

Hi Eric. It would be great see some Jak and Daxter items!

On the same subject, some J&D maps would be even better, but I don’t think that’s likely :)

D-Squad3 said:

November 15th, 1:49 pm

The question is will the KZ skins have voices? I hated how they didn’t in U2. Also I do love playing has Elena.

La_maravich_22 said:

November 15th, 1:50 pm

I love uncharted 2 maps but i want new maps not recicled maps

CaptainJeff87 said:

November 15th, 2:01 pm

Will both of these maps be playable in co-op arena?

That’s the only mode I play and I’ll buy the maps day one if you can play them.

megamixer said:

November 15th, 2:06 pm

CTRL+F+Skins = 32 times on the first page alone.

Can’t we go back to calling them costumes as was done in every game prior to this generation? Just sayin’. Oh, and remember back then when costumes were unlockable in the game itself, for free?? AND you could use them in *every* mode? I seem to remember sequels rarely rehashing levels (not “maps”) and when they did they were free as well. Good times. Such a shame that thousands of complete and utter shills ruined it for the rest of us. :(

Psicocrusher said:

November 15th, 2:11 pm

Thank you so much for this! I will wait for this like a fortune hunter… Playing Uncharted 3.

MarkakaJin said:

November 15th, 2:19 pm

Wow, Helghast skins for U3 multiplayer? Sweet. Too bad I’m not in the FHC and hopefully it’s still available for next month or something. It would be funny to have an adult version of Sackboy skin, ha! Those two maps looks so cool, I can’t wait for the new map pack. Curious as to how much would the map pack cost? Also, we need more gears for our favorite characters skins. More custom stuff like hats, sunglasses, etc.

Sharingan_itachi said:

November 15th, 2:20 pm

I can’t the only one character with lot of customization is the custom character. I really was expecting to customize other characters…such a rip-off. It such is.Why it is even called, customization, when the stuff is very very limited?

And the DLC… nothing I have seen is new. I wouldn’t have never paid for fortune hunters if I were to get the old skins, and renovated old maps. I rather play the maps that is already on disc free. -__-‘

starwarsfan215 said:

November 15th, 2:22 pm

cool

mistasmooth25 said:

November 15th, 2:31 pm

Is the Fortune Hunter’s Club only available for limited time, if so when does it go away?

bpin1 said:

November 15th, 2:37 pm

It’s not working for me. I bought the pack before hand and that one worked but this one isn’t working. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

PeteX19 said:

November 15th, 2:38 pm

So glad I didn’t fall for this UC2 rehash scam. The patch information is more important than teasing two maps I have already spent probably 50 hours on each. Looking forward to NEW DLC content Naughty Dog and the UC3 level cap being lifted. Finish the product you already sold to us before talking DLC, come on 0.o

bpin1 said:

November 15th, 2:40 pm

Solid-Snake-Eyes said:

November 15th, 2:52 pm

I need to know if DLC released after Nov 18 will be restricted to 2 system activations even if we paid for it before the 18th via Fortune Hunters Club? When I bought Fortune Hunters it said this content is available on up to 5 systems.

angelspawn77 said:

November 15th, 2:52 pm

Pretty cool skin items, hopefully we see more from other games out there, one with Kratos would be awesome and hilarious. I dig the makeovers of those maps, the Cave got a complete makeover, its the complete 180 from the original snow map :O which I really like and can’t wait to play :) The Fort seems to have gotten the Flooded Ruins makeover, hopefully its equally as good looking as Flooded Ruins is/was in U2. Looking forward to future DLC. I think I bought every single DLC there was to buy in U2, I expect the same here, especially since I am in the Fortune Hunters Club. Also it was because it was priced well unlike Cod Map packs, keep up the great pricing and you’ll have a buyer in me every time.

KILLA_KING_007 said:

November 15th, 2:54 pm

Uncharted 3 really blew my mind and I love Helghast. Thank you.

VisionaryLight said:

November 15th, 3:00 pm

Uncharted 3 single player was a huge disappointment. Too short, terrible aiming/combat situation and Ending. Now Uncharted 2 content as DLC. On your record of Uncharted 3 I am fretting. You haven’t given us anything to have faith in the current Naughty Dog. Fix this.

bpin1 said:

November 15th, 3:01 pm

I just payed for the pack and it says that it has been downloaded but it’s not showing up under my profile. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

bpin1 said:

November 15th, 3:12 pm

It works yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEZOMBIELORD said:

November 15th, 3:16 pm

in in the fourten hunters club so y it say i need to pay for killzone skin :(

HotShot0080 said:

November 15th, 3:26 pm

@THEZOMBIELORD

Same here.

jgrizzle358 said:

November 15th, 3:29 pm

just thought I’d let you guys know, they packs are not showing up as free

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

Eric Monacelli said:

November 15th, 5:27 pm

We’re aware and working on a fix. No one who is a FHC member will be charged for the Killzone 3 content.

AfrosRockMan said:

November 15th, 3:35 pm

It’s oh so nice to know that us loyal Fortune Hunter’s Club members will be getting this costume pack for free. Because after all, it’s only halfway through November, right? 2 weeks after UC3 launched?

But wait kiddos! This is $ony we’re talking about here. We all gotta pay for the costume pack, even though we already paid $24.99 to get the future dlc. Hats off $ony and Naughty Dog! This is one great bait & switch you pulled on us… you know, your customers? The people who have kept you afloat? Who have made you as big as you are today? Who keep your families fed?

NuclearPanduhh said:

November 15th, 3:39 pm

Wow… pure BS! i just got on the PS store hoping for the update for the store to be out and to my surprise there was new U3 DLC but it didn’t say FREE! so i bought it thinking that it wasn’t included in the fortune hunters club… seeing how i didnt recieve a message with my DLC in it… :/ (Even tho i have bought fortune hunters club…)

Link01 said:

November 15th, 3:39 pm

So, I don’t mean to be redundant… but what’s with the fortune hunter’s pack and not free dlc? I hope we don’t have to wait on the PSN message that comes a day after the dlc releases….

halowars7 said:

November 15th, 3:42 pm

Any info on when the Killzone characters will be free? show’s up as $1.49 right now, and I’m a FHC member?!?!

Kchow23 said:

November 15th, 3:45 pm

I bought the Fortune Hunter’s Club DLC last week, but the Killzone skins and the Doughnut Lazarevic skins are asking me to pay for it instead of being for free like the rest of them.

ReptileHand said:

November 15th, 3:47 pm

Uh… it’s not showing up for free. I’m guessing we have to wait like 3 or 4 days for it to show up in our XMB inbox. Ugh…

Name456 said:

November 15th, 3:49 pm

Naughty Dog is working on it and @ NuclearPanduhh i hope they will give you your money back after they fix the problem Source:http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/General-Discussion/Question-regarding-Fortune-Hunters-Club/td-p/662531

Morphweasel said:

November 15th, 3:51 pm

Like mentioned earlier, JAK & DAXTER skins/clothing would be really nice indeed! :D

For how long will the Fortune Hunter Club be available in the PSN btw? I’m thinking about picking it up next week, I’m hoping it’s still there by that time (not a limited time promotion please!)

Hardkore46 said:

November 15th, 3:52 pm

Um, why does it say that people FHC members get this for free, and when I check up there, I still have to pay for this stuff? What’s up with that guys? Am i being conned?

SharpPhoenix said:

November 15th, 3:56 pm

Where is fatty Laz? Surely, and don’t call me Shirley, this must be a glitch!? I paid you $25 bucks! Increase the cap too!

Name456 said:

November 15th, 4:01 pm

Naughty dog is working on it check the official NaughtyDog Forums

fuzion17c said:

November 15th, 4:14 pm

Please get the Doughnut Lazar & Killzone Skins snafu fixed for us FHC members asap ND!

As for future skins, I’d like to see:

Kratos & Zeus
Sackboy & whoever
Sweettooth & whoever
Infamous 2 Hero & Evil Cole
Resistance 3 Hero & Chimera
Killzone 3 Armor for customizable characters added to the masks
Ratchet & Clank & villains

Customizable hair & faces for male custom characters
Customizable females

Hopefully some of these make the cut! Thanks ND!

predalien64 said:

November 15th, 4:18 pm

I got FHC when UC3 was just put on store shelves and the first 3 DLC pack i got free off the bat and receved a message. however i haven’t with the KZ3 one you just put out and it shows 1.49 on the store form me nor have a received a message yet. my question is are they delayed or something wrong here?

angelspawn77 said:

November 15th, 4:20 pm

If I read correctly, were the people in the Fortune Hunters Club supposed to get the Killzone Uncharted skin pack for free? I’m in the fortune hunter club and there is no free Icon over the Killzone pack…….

predalien64 said:

November 15th, 4:20 pm

For me and nor have i* geh curse my grammar

yin69yang said:

November 15th, 4:28 pm

i paid for the fortune hunters thing and i tried downloading the new things but it says i have to pay. Same thing with the fat lazarivich (how ever you spell it haha) skin which asks me to pay for it while all the other ones were free for me which is strange.

Aren’t they supposed to email us and tell us when we can download them? I got the emails for the last batch of skins after i have already downloaded them. which is not very efficient :-p

Griever_Ca said:

November 15th, 4:29 pm

So I paid 25 to be in the “club” so I can get 2 bucks off on a 5 bucks sale? Are you kidding me? Though that for all that money I’ll get the DLC free!
Now if I don’t buy these skins/maps whatever, where I get discount, means that the “value” f=of 40+ bucks that I paid for the “club” goes down right? In the end, if I don’t buy any more dlc I’ll be probably in disadvantage!
If that is how you calculate the for the club subscription then thank you for the worst deal I have ever made with you!

yin69yang said:

November 15th, 4:30 pm

I hope the fortune hunters club includes more coop adventures/survival maps. They are really fun but harder than i thought they would be :-p

ThaWatchman said:

November 15th, 4:32 pm

ERIC NEED YOUR HELP TRIED TO DOWNLOAD THIS PACK AND IT IS TRYING TO CHARGE ME…I THOUGHT IT WAS FREE FOR THOSE THAT BOUGHT THE FORTUNE PACK

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

Eric Monacelli said:

November 15th, 5:29 pm

The Killzone 3 items will be free for all FHC members. We’re working on sorting this issue out right now.

bleach_guy said:

November 15th, 4:33 pm

Arne or Eric please answer!
There are people all over the internet not being able to load the game. I was luckily able to complete the game before it happened to me. First the loading screen never stopped loading and I could not access the Uncharted 3 menu and now the loading screen wont even come up only a black screen appears.
The disc works on my friends PS3 and it has worked earlier on mine so I know it does not have anything to do with the disc.
I really want to play online and get this map pack!

Do Naughtydog know of this problem and will it get fixed in a patch?

darkstar1147 said:

November 15th, 4:37 pm

ND I’m one of the FHC members, but it didnt let me get the killzone 3 stuff for free. So I went and bought it for $1.49. ND could you please fix this because I don’t like paying for something I’ve already bought. Please respond back.

matoranvilage said:

November 15th, 4:38 pm

QUESTION!!! I’m a part of the FHC and I want the Killzone 3 DLC but it says I have to pay for it, what do I do?

fjm1970 said:

November 15th, 4:44 pm

Hey uhh. I have fortune hunters club and i can’t seem to find where to download my skin pack. Any suggestions?