Horizon Zero Dawn

Feb 03

Feb 03

New on Video Unlimited and Music Unlimited

Christopher Lastrapes's Avatar Posted by Marketing Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

Head over to the new Sony Entertainment Network Blog today for the latest updates on new movies, music and more!

This week, the Video Unlimited library adds Dream House, In Time, and The Thing. Plus, watch Tim and Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie before it hits theatres. See this week’s update here.

The Music Unlimited service features new releases from Lana Del Rey, Leonard Cohen, and The Jealous Sound, as well as titles from Jack White, M.I.A, Gotye, Scorpions, and more!

Add Your Own

DarkOne_PR said:

February 3rd, 6:53 am

its video unlimited like netflix or something? how does it work? how much it cost? sorry for my ignorance on this one :)

Busca-Cabezas said:

February 3rd, 7:20 am

I only wish for the day all this awesome Qriocity services work in Puerto Rico, Canada and everywhere PlayStations are sold. *keeps fingers crossed*

FORMIK said:

February 3rd, 7:34 am

You really should merge Video Unlimited with the PlayStation Store, using the Video Unlimited format. Then, games and movies can have “tags” so they can be found in categories, like “motion control”, “sports”, “zombies”, “remake”, and categories by ESRB and MPAA, game developer and movie studio.
Video Unlimited is great, and I am reminded of this every time I go into the PlayStation Store. Give it a thought!

Heavenly_king said:

February 3rd, 9:02 am

@FORMIK

You are right, the way it is now just confuse costumers. They should merge the 3 services into 1.

Is there a real difference between the movie service of the PS Store; and Video Unlimited??? It doesnt make sense to have 2 services that provide the same thing in the same device :S.

Venom1976 said:

February 3rd, 9:09 am

@1 No difference from PSN only different Interface.

playaplus said:

February 3rd, 9:12 am

love music unlimited, its like I have a jukebox

Elsa said:

February 3rd, 9:32 am

How come the Xbox has a better Crackle app than the PS3 does????? Crackle is free video and it’s awesome on the Xbox and on the iPad but it totally sucks on the PS3 (and it’s hidden away in the web browser or apparently found somewhere in Home). It needs a proper app… especially as Crackle is made by Sony!! So ironic that Microsoft and Apple get the better Sony apps than the Sony products do. :(

B-Real206 said:

February 3rd, 1:27 pm

are we ever going to get something like vid zone?

kiikooo said:

February 3rd, 3:38 pm

can i please get an answer if music unlimited works in canada? Im sure it doesnt because i cant find the application on psn but when i googled it some websites say that it went live in a couple of countries including canada.

I would be seriously pissed if its not out here in canada when vita is out.

thanks

kdiep said:

February 4th, 10:20 am

If only the DRM wasn’t so bad I’d consider buying more movies. It sucks that I can’t even re-download them. Wth.

buffpotato said:

February 4th, 1:36 pm

@9

I’ve tried to access music unlimited on PSP says it’s not available in Canada.