PlayStation VR

May 15

May 15

More PSP Titles and Minis Coming to PS Vita Starting Today

Jamil Miles's Avatar Posted by Senior Manager, Brand Marketing Handheld Consoles

PSP Gaming on PS Vita

Hi everyone! Gaming is the bread and butter of PS Vita, with titles such as Resistance: Burning Skies, Sound Shapes and Gravity Rush launching soon.

Starting today, you’ll have even more reason to never stop playing. We’re very excited to announce the following PSP titles and minis will be available on the PS Vita Store, with many more coming soon. These aren’t just the same games you might have played at one time in the past! Check out the full list below, and we’ll keep you posted as further titles are brought to PS Store.

Available Today

PSP Titles:
Cho Aniki Zero (Aksys Games Localization, Inc.)
Strikers 1945 Plus (PM Studios, Inc.)
Tom Clancy’S Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (UbiSoft, Inc.)
Tom Clancy’S Rainbow Six: Vegas (UbiSoft, Inc.)
Valhalla Knights 2: Battle Stance (XSEED JKS, Inc.)
Ys: I & II Chronicles Digital (XSEED JKS, Inc.)

PSP minis:
Aero Racer (Halfbrick Studios)
Age Of Zombies (Halfbrick Studios)
Blast Off (Halfbrick Studios)
Dynogems (StormBasic)
Echoes (Halfbrick Studios)
Me Monstar: Hear Me Roar (Cohort Studios)
Vempire (Impressionware Srl)

Coming Soon

PSP Titles:
3D Twist & Match (Sanuk Games)
Aedis Eclipse: Generation Of Chaos Legacy (NIS America, Inc.)
Bejeweled 2 (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
Beta Bloc (D3 Publisher of America)
Brain Challenge (Gameloft)
Dead Head Fred (D3 Publisher of America)
Field Commander (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
Gods Eater Burst (D3 Publisher of America)
Groovin’ Blocks (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
King Of Pool (Nordcurrent UAB)
Luxor: Pharaoh’S Challenge Umd Legacy (Mumbo Jumbo)
Major League Baseball 2K10 (2KGames)
Mercury Meltdown (Ignition Entertainment)
Mx Vs Atv Untamed (THQ, Inc.)
Peggle (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
Prehistoric Isle (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Puzzle Quest: Challenge Of The Warlords (D3 Publisher of America)
Reel Fishing: The Great Outdoors Legacy (Natsume, Inc.)
Split Second (Disney Interactive Studios)
Super Pocket Tennis (D3 Publisher of America)
The Red Star (XS Games, LLC)
Unbound Saga (Vogster Entertainment, LLC)
Undead Knights Digital (Tecmo Koei America Corporation)
Uno (Gameloft)
Untold Legends: Brotherhood Of The Blade (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
Untold Legends: The Warrior’S Code French (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
Work Time Fun (D3 Publisher of America)
WWE All Stars (THQ, Inc.)
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010 (THQ, Inc.)

PSP minis:
5 In 1 Solitaire (Digital Leisure)
Alien Zombie Death (PomPom Games)
Arcade Air Hockey & Bowling (Icon Games)
Babel: The King Of The Blocks (StormBasic)
Bashi Blocks (Icon Games)
Bermuda Triangle (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Breakquest (Beatshapers)
Bubble Trubble (Creat Studios)
Card Shark (Laughing Jackal Ltd)
Carnivores: Ice Age (Beatshapers)
Cohort Chess (Cohort Studios)
Doodle Fit (Gamelion)
Doodle Pool (Big Head Games)
Duael Invaders (Laughing Jackal Ltd)
Enigmo (Beatshapers)
Family Games (Icon Games)
Farm Frenzy (Alawar Entertainment, Inc.)
Fighting Fantasy: The Warlock Of Firetop Mountain (Laughing Jackal Ltd)
Fly Fu (Invictus Games LTD.)
Galcon Labs (Beatshapers)
Gamocracy One : Legend Of Robot (AYEWARE / Bearded Ladies Consulting)
Gold Medalist (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Guerrilla War (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Hal 21 (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Hero Of Sparta (Gameloft)
Hysteria Project 2 (Sanuk Games)
Ikari Warriors (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Ikari Warriors Ii: Victory Road (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Jelly Pops (PomPom Games)
Karimogi (StormBasic)
Labyrinth (Bigben Interactive, S.A.)
Let’S Golf (Gameloft)
Marvin’S Maze (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Mecho Wars (Creat Studios)
Omg-Z! (Laughing Jackal Ltd)
One Epic Game (Grip Digital)
Ozma Wars (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
P.O.W. – Prisoners Of War (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Pipe Madness (AYEWARE / Bearded Ladies Consulting)
Pix N Love Rush (Sanuk Games)
Psycho Soldier (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Red Bull X-Fighters (Xendex)
Rumble Trucks (Playerthree Ltd)
Street Smart (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
The 2D Adventures Of Rotating Octopus Character (Dakko Dakko Ltd.)
The Impossible Game (Grip Digital)
The Marbians (Nordisk Film Distribution A/S)
Twin Blades (Sanuk Games)
Vanguard Ii (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Wackylands Boss (Creat Studios)
Yetisports (Xendex)
Zombie Racers (Big Head Games)

It’s been almost three months since we launched PS Vita here in the U.S. and we’re continuing to find ways to add to your portable entertainment experience. With the recent launch of non-gaming apps such as Skype and Paint Park, and upcoming apps such as Treasure Park and Wake Up Club, all available for free, the PS Vita is an ever-evolving platform that keeps you connected to the content and experiences that are most important to all of you gamers.

What PSP games are you most excited to play on PS Vita?

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 8

Knight613 said:

May 15th, 11:06 am

PixelJunk Monster Deluxe?

TMAZT3R said:

May 15th, 11:08 am

All i can say is finally, some more psp games and minis.

Watchmann said:

May 15th, 11:08 am

Can we get an update as to when we can expect the Vita 3G to be available in Canada? Who will be the carrier? Thanks!

PainOfSarrow said:

May 15th, 11:08 am

hopefully the ps Vita baby cryers will finnaly go away. let the Fire Flame comments begin under me.

TMAZT3R said:

May 15th, 11:09 am

In the future I would like to see some more socom games.

AsiaQatar said:

May 15th, 11:10 am

If this doesn’t keep the kids satisfied for a while I don’t know what will.
Are we there yet?

supermoc10 said:

May 15th, 11:10 am

Good to see you’re still supporting PSP titles. Any chance we’ll get Crisis Core and Syphon Filter on the store?

Wario64 said:

May 15th, 11:10 am

Uhh, where’s Pixeljunk Monsters Deluxe? Did someone here lie that it would work today? Glad I held off on purchasing it.

phatmillips said:

May 15th, 11:10 am

I hope one day, Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure and Patapon 3 gets enabled as they are two of my favourite games I cant play on my Vita :(

userchris296 said:

May 15th, 11:10 am

I was excited about more PSP titles coming to ps vita. but, i was really hoping for those 5 downloadable games as fat princess: fistful of cake, lemmings, metal gear solid: portable ops, metal gear solid: portable ops+ and patapon 3 to be transferable from my loving ps3 system to my loving ps vita.system.

BlindsideDork said:

May 15th, 11:10 am

No Where Is My Heart? No care.

KingOctoberXVI said:

May 15th, 11:11 am

Thanks! I’ll have my stubbly little hands on these in no time!

supermoc10 said:

May 15th, 11:11 am

Also, will you add Phantasy Star Portable 2 too? I heard it was on the EU store so it’s unfair we don’t get the game.

DrNephilim said:

May 15th, 11:15 am

Hoping PlayStation One titles will be added to the Vita library soon!

djsaiyan said:

May 15th, 11:15 am

The only PSP games I really need to be completely satisfied with the collection are Breath of Fire 3, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, and Patapon 1 and 3.

Get those up and I’ll be very, very happy.

(I’m already very, very happy, but I could be happier!)

ayeballkid said:

May 15th, 11:16 am

Cake please!! AKA Fat Princess, cmon it’s a staple! Also when will we see some true remote play support? Not sure if this will ever be seen, but here’s to hoping.

hotandserious said:

May 15th, 11:16 am

I never owned a PSP before and purchased Motorstorm Arctic Edge / Twisted Metal: Head On two-pack off of PSN back in January in anticipation of playing them on my Vita (bought day one).

Please add these soon.

Quiglin said:

May 15th, 11:16 am

Make with the Valkyria Chronicles 2 and 3, please.

DZORMAGEN said:

May 15th, 11:16 am

I can finally play Jeff Rubenstein’s Minis he worked so hard on!! ;D

vanwinkle said:

May 15th, 11:17 am

Great news, though you still have a long way to go. Can you clarify what you mean by improved graphics and playability? Thanks.

xaos said:

May 15th, 11:18 am

An excellent start, and glad to see this stuff isn’t forgotten. I hope many more are to come, as I would love to see games like the PSP Syphon Filters, Ratchet and Clank and Resistance Retribution on the glorious Vita OLED screen :)

At a minimum, picking up Ys today; keep em coming, guys! :)

DaWolf619 said:

May 15th, 11:18 am

Awesome! Any chance of us being told which titles have been “enhanced”?

mafia28 said:

May 15th, 11:18 am

When can we use Media Go for the Vita?

cosmis_chaos said:

May 15th, 11:19 am

@ AsiaQatar. Are you kidding me. That is one thing you can count on about whiners. Even if they get what they want they will just move on to the next thing that they believe that they should be whining about. Just counting the seconds before the first snarky or sarcastic or lame attempt at humor. Watch as the first tears start to fall about ‘Why don’t you have this or that’ or ‘Is that all?’.In fact it’s happening above my comment as I speak.

ArchAngelMai said:

May 15th, 11:21 am

@1 PJ Monsters Deluxe already works on Vita according to last weeks PJ Sale.

So when is Motorstorm Artic Edge coming back to PSN. I know why it left, but I don’t have a Vita and would really enjoy a mobile motorstorm besides RC. Please consider bringing it back, or bug the team to make one for Vita <3

yellowkillsteveC said:

May 15th, 11:22 am

that list of games is a disappointment.And what about PS1 classics????And “wheres my heart” was the only mini i’ve ever cared about….the only mini reviewed by ign.where is it on that list???

Mike0804 said:

May 15th, 11:22 am

When will PlayStation Plus subscribers be able to transfer free minis from PS3 to Vita?

lambda-teos said:

May 15th, 11:23 am

What about DJMAX >.< i miss djmax portable 3 and i wanna play it u.u

Myke-Myke said:

May 15th, 11:25 am

I’m still waiting for the GTAs to be compatible on Vita!

Where’s the PSone classics support??!!

JaimeJavil said:

May 15th, 11:25 am

Why I can not play PS1 Crash Bandicoot games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Spazgadget said:

May 15th, 11:26 am

Thanks for the increased PSP/Vita support! But please oh please oh please get Valkyria Chronicles 2 on my Vita. Thanks!

RichZpace said:

May 15th, 11:26 am

I just checked, Pixel Junk Monster Deluxe doesn’t work on Vita at the moment.
Will the Pixel Junk game be compatible by today or not?

KGH said:

May 15th, 11:28 am

@cosmis_chaos
Yep, i give it about another 30 or so minutes until the next page or 2 starts filling up with rants….

AmericanNinja1 said:

May 15th, 11:28 am

Where is

Pixeljunk Monsters Deluxe
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
Motorstom: Arctic Edge
Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake

?????

phatmillips said:

May 15th, 11:28 am

Notice to everyone who’s commenting about VALKYRIA CHRONICLES 2:

If you download the game onto your PS3 and then connect your VITA to it – you will be able to transfer it over. This is the only way currently you can play it on your Vita.

DriveForSix said:

May 15th, 11:28 am

Still no word on getting PSN+ free minis to work on Vita in North America?

I’m really confused how SCEE has this fugues out, but SCEA can’t. Is there someone more official to whom I can complain? Hate to keep asking here. Thanks for all the hard work on the blog.

pcwzrd13 said:

May 15th, 11:30 am

@hotandserious

Yeah, I purchased the Motorstorm: Arctic Edge/Twisted Metal: Head On Bundle as well. Hopefully we’ll be able to play these on the Vita soon.

AgentX said:

May 15th, 11:31 am

For starters, I’d love to be able to play PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe, which I bought last week. I’m surprised that it’s not only missing from the “Available Today” list, but also the “Coming Soon” list.

When can we expect to play Minis that were obtained for free through the PlayStation Plus service on the Vita? I’ve accumulated a bunch of free Minis over the last year and a half, which I cannot transfer to the Vita even if they’ve been “certified” as Vita compatible. Apparently, Europe used to also have this restriction, but it was lifted a few weeks ago with a firmware update. This is a massive oversight, and should be remedied as soon as possible.

madmikefisk said:

May 15th, 11:32 am

Still looking forward to being able to play Patapon 3 on my Vita. Still weird that I can play 2, but not 3…

T3DV0L70L1N4 said:

Silent Hill
Castlevania
Grand Theft Auto
Tony Hawk

ShadowFox014 said:

May 15th, 11:33 am

I’m still surprised that Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake has no love. :P That’s the only PSP game I’m really waiting on. (Maybe there’s a Vita version in the works, who knows?) I’m eager to see if PS1 classics get support; then I can finally take FFVIII and Crash on the go! ^^

favian said:

May 15th, 11:33 am

Do you need to repurchase these PSP games or is this just confirmation of compatability

dhoov86 said:

May 15th, 11:35 am

Thanks for adding the psp games that you did! It is very much appreciated!

I would like to ask if Patapon 3 will be added anytime soon? That is one game I never got to play on psp and I would really love the chance to play it!

Slaysme said:

May 15th, 11:35 am

Also wondering about pjm deluxe, as it was stated last week it would work as of today, so I picked it up. And where is my heart seems to Be the most requested mini, I know it’s mine….
Good job on enhancements, it’s a start. Now, when was that “soon?”
and yes, we can see what scee has been doing, and it makes you guys look like, well, pompous cooperate peons. I’m sure you are, so it’s cool. But if we read this, it’s likely we see the scee posts too, you know. Sales and + minis working, etc…

protoklok42 said:

May 15th, 11:36 am

Any chance Patapon 3 is on you guys next list of titles to add? I see a few games i own on the list, but that’s the one i’m waiting for. Also PS1 support please!

yowzerz said:

May 15th, 11:37 am

Nice! Thanks for the new games Sony. I will probably grab Gods Eater Burst when it comes out and anyone who has not played The Red Star, it’s a cool little game you should try out.

boxmyth said:

May 15th, 11:39 am

Anything from XSeed is gladly welcome.

KazeEternal said:

May 15th, 11:42 am

*clears throat*
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Valkyrie Profile
Star Ocean 1 & 2
Valkyria Chronicles
MORE PLAYSTATION 1 SUPPORT!

PLEASE!

avdavidw said:

May 15th, 11:45 am

I hope PixelJunk Monsters was just forgotten off the list.

And how are these going to start working? Do we have to re-download them? Firmware update on the Vita? Kevin Butler is going to wave his hand over the Vita and they’ll magically start working?

SogeKing said:

May 15th, 11:46 am

You show a picture of Syphon Filter, yet its NOT IN THE LIST?
WTF