PlayStation VR

Jun 05

Jun 05

PlayStation E3 Live Broadcast Is Live Now!

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

The press conference has concluded, the cats are out of their respective bags, and you’ve had your minds blown – some might say literally – by The Last of Us.

Now the real fun begins. Over the next 3 days, we’ll be broadcasting live demos of the biggest and best games at E3 for PS3 and PS Vita. If you saw it on the stage – Beyond: Two Souls, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, God of War: Ascension, The Last of Us – you’ll get to meet the creators today, and experience ‘director’s cut’ demos with live commentary.

(If you just see a white space above this sentence, please refresh the page to load the video player.)

Today’s Schedule (Pacific Time):
PLEASE NOTE: Schedule is subject to change.

Don’t fret if you miss any of these sessions live – we’ll be archiving them all on the PlayStation YouTube page. Video games!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

luvtoseek said:

June 5th, 11:19 am

Eastern time or..?

proskatercam said:

June 5th, 11:21 am

When will the next wave of LittleBigPlanet Vita beta invites be going out?

luvtoseek said:

June 5th, 11:21 am

Nevermind, doesn’t look like it.

GGCAN said:

June 5th, 11:25 am

Thanks Jeff….going to have to watch the replays as work take priority…oh well…

Great presentation with you and Christina Lee; enjoyed every minute of it.

Keep up the great work !

krae_man said:

June 5th, 11:27 am

Show Us Vita games. You may have thought they didn’t deserve even 10 seconds of press conference time, but that was a mistake. Start making up for it.

lisatsunami said:

June 5th, 11:27 am

Jeff, my mind was blown by Beyond (God, I bet there’s no living with Greg Miller right now) Twin Souls. Something completely different and tecnologically innovative. Best tease of the presser, in my opinion. Yeah, yeah, Last of Us, everybody knows Naughty Dog is the best.

krae_man said:

June 5th, 11:28 am

Never Mind, you’re showing 90% PS3 games :(

syk1288 said:

June 5th, 11:34 am

Jeff was SUPER nervous!

Thanks anyways!

Wrecklesss said:

June 5th, 11:35 am

I see nothing :(

kivi95 said:

June 5th, 11:36 am

#7 Itäs actually 59% ps3 and 41% Psvita.

krae_man said:

June 5th, 11:36 am

@ kivi95. Games on Both Don’t count.

DarthDanMan said:

June 5th, 11:36 am

@7
What are you seeing? Four out of 12 are Vita games…

And to anyone trying to watch this right now it starts in a half an hour i.e. 3pm EST.

DarthDanMan said:

June 5th, 11:37 am

@11
Well what do they count as then huh? Xbox games?

krae_man said:

June 5th, 11:38 am

There’s more to the Vita then games available on both the PS3 and Vita(or at least there should be). I want to see that. Sony is not letting me see it for some reason.

DarthDanMan said:

June 5th, 11:38 am

It’s actually 5 out of 12… (Really wish I could edit)

mountain_duwe said:

June 5th, 11:39 am

i love Meredith :)

luvtoseek said:

June 5th, 11:39 am

@7, the PS3 is the more established console. Therefore devs are going to drop more content for it. The Vita is merely 4 months old. However, the Vita has some cool annoucements such as Sine Mora & Earth Defense Force hitting release soon. & AC in the fall… that really surprised me.

Wrecklesss said:

June 5th, 11:40 am

All those people waiting in line hoping to hear about the PS4, cloud gaming, vita price drop, and all they got was a wonderbook

lisatsunami said:

June 5th, 11:40 am

D*mmit, this live streaming never workd on my AT&T 3G!

luvtoseek said:

June 5th, 11:42 am

@10, thanks for the proper math. :thumbs:

@11, haha, I don’t know what to say to that.

luvtoseek said:

June 5th, 11:44 am

@15, yes, I see that now. Wish I could edit posts too. Yet I’ve seen users make editted posts in the past…:?

ShiranaiJittai said:

June 5th, 11:46 am

Who is working your cameras? so many issues today and yesterday. I get that it is live I do but this is ridiculous.

luvtoseek said:

June 5th, 11:48 am

@18, the only valid rumor was cloud gaming. The other 2x were’t going to happen. & in terms of tech + content, Wonderbook was a good showing. Obviously the demo had some issues but tons of people enjoy the Harry Potter Universe & kids like to read & be like Harry Potter.

Enigmatech said:

June 5th, 11:49 am

Mornings With Meredith, that could be something, at least maybe on Youtube, I’d watch that…

And I’m glad Beyond has real fluent English speaking voice actors.

ThreeLeggedFreak said:

June 5th, 11:51 am

Sony has admitted the Vita is dead. Everyone, sell your vitas now while you can still get some money for it.

ShiranaiJittai said:

June 5th, 11:52 am

This is highly unprofessional. I have only taken one semester of A/V class a little over 10 years ago, and even I know the importance of TESTING YOUR EQUIPMENT before you start. What is going on over there? You have all these great games to showcase and without fail every minute something is wrong. Either you don’t cut at the right time, the audio goes in and out or is completely out of sync this is ridiculous.

luvtoseek said:

June 5th, 11:54 am

@25, wow you sound really bummed out.

Kchow23 said:

June 5th, 11:55 am

I hope this stuff goes up on PSN… the stream was a bit glitched for a while.

angibri2000 said:

June 5th, 11:56 am

Why are PS Blog streams so bad? This is Sony for crying out loud! I noticed this with the GOW:Ascension reveal. It cuts in and out then I have to refresh and I know it’s not me as I try different streams through other sites and they play fine. Come on guys, it’s frustrating! =(

MP_is_for_Chumps said:

June 5th, 11:57 am

I wonder if it will be like last year where we were completely ignored and all the questions came from twitter.

MP_is_for_Chumps said:

June 5th, 11:59 am

btw PLEASE remember to add all E3 trailers to today’s PSN update.

…youtube sucks !!

High-Def said:

June 5th, 12:02 pm

No love for DCUO at E3? :(

ShiranaiJittai said:

June 5th, 12:03 pm

Really no one is going to discuss this? If they see us discussing it they will know something is wrong.

Just in the last 38 minutes. Merediths program started 8 minutes late this means a section somewhere had to be cut. It may have been talking to David Cage or Jack Tretton or the guy showing off the Pulse headphones. I don’t know who he was since you cut to the middle of the interview with a robotic frog like voice coming out of him, and…….

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!? NOW YOU HAVE AUDIO FOR A TRAILER PLAYING AND YOU AREN’t PLAYING IUT!?!?!?! I AM FURIOUS THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!

Andy Burt said:

June 5th, 12:14 pm

Hi ShiranaiJittai, we’re running a tiny bit late, but our next segment should begin soon, featuring The Last of Us. The feed should be working properly, when you see the show floor, we are just preparing our next segment.

ShiranaiJittai said:

June 5th, 12:04 pm

Confession. I am a journalist congratulations you are getting a story written about your incompetence for your own live stream now.

luvtoseek said:

June 5th, 12:06 pm

@26 & 29, my guess is user access. I doubt it’s the equipment. The production itself, meaning the queing of interviews or when to cut to a speaker isn’t Oprah quality but live streams are a messy affair until the US increases its data thoroughput. It’s crashing. Do you guys/gals recall the terrible UFC promo on the 360? It was glitchy because of user access.

Shrapnel__ said:

June 5th, 12:07 pm

DUST 514 should of been in the E3 Main show yesterday instead of half the junk that was displayed

GGCAN said:

June 5th, 12:08 pm

@ 34 – ShiranaiJittai.

At least they are streaming and it’s not only one locations, there are several they are streaming to.

I didn’t see this available from Microsoft or Nintendo….

Piccolo113 said:

June 5th, 12:08 pm

How the hell does a tech company like Sony screw up their stream so badly? I mean, really…..don’t they, you know, PREPARE for this stuff?

luvtoseek said:

June 5th, 12:09 pm

@shirana, alot is going on w/ Sony’s multi-cam setup (which was probably too ambitious) but so far the live feed is okay for me. I have to refresh now & then though.

JakeRuiner said:

June 5th, 12:09 pm

What’s with all the tech difficulties? I’m having a lot of trouble watching this smoothly.

DarthDanMan said:

June 5th, 12:11 pm

Sooo… What’s going happening on the live stream right now?

D-Squad3 said:

June 5th, 12:11 pm

Where’s The Last of Us?!!

luvtoseek said:

June 5th, 12:12 pm

@38, no you really can’t. Did Blizzard host a beta for Diablo 3? Yes, & what happened on launch week? Massive off-line downtime because their servers & their data connection could not handle it. Same issue here.

bigben2021 said:

June 5th, 12:12 pm

Uhhhh, wasn’t the Last Of Us supposed to start like 10 minutes ago? Why am I getting a feed of the floor?

Andy Burt said:

June 5th, 12:19 pm

Hi bigben2021, see my reply above. We are running a few minutes late.

MakoSOLIDER said:

June 5th, 12:13 pm

Get a new tech screw. Camera aint showing nothing but the show floor. Random sounds from The Last of Us keep playing….shudn’t u have worked this out?

knotok said:

June 5th, 12:14 pm

Just me or is the The Last of Us not playing?

BLUExEYED-SLICKT said:

June 5th, 12:16 pm

Um am I missing something or was yesterday the E3? I though today was the main E3 day? If it was yesterday then I’m disappointed a LOT. Why was I thinking the big show was today and yesterday was a teaser of what today was?

ShiranaiJittai said:

June 5th, 12:16 pm

@39 but so far the live feed is ok to me……..how do you figure? We are staring at the show floor and mere minutes ago the last of us trailer audio was playing with no video. It has shut on and off countless times. When it crashes that is user related. When they don’t cut to specific transitions at the correct time? That is on them. When their audio isn’t synced properly from one mic to the next? That is on them. The only things having to do with the feed are the feed itself. I can understand a few issues in a live feed I can. But this feed has been going on for what maybe 45 minutes? and there were about 20 something errors in the first 15? Not all of this is user related.

StAr_KiLlEr_409k said:

June 5th, 12:16 pm

i really don’t see anything just people walking around but no video feed of the last of us and its 12:15 anyone has any ideas why

enoir_me_plz said: