Spider-Man PS4

Jun 07

Jun 07

PlayStation E3 Live Broadcast Day 3 – Watch Now!

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

Where does the time go? We’re already into the third and final day of E3 2012. We’re out to make the sprint to the finish a strong one one, with appearances from Capcom, Square Enix, Warner Brothers, THQ, and more.

We’ll also be podcasting from the booth, launching episode #28 live, with a host of guests from the media and developer side dropping by. It all starts at 930a Pacific/1230p Eastern; full schedule below. Please to enjoy!

(If you just see a white space above this sentence, please refresh the page to load the video player.)

Today’s Schedule (Pacific Time):
PLEASE NOTE: Schedule is subject to change.

• Meredith Molinari with Scott Rohde – 9:30am – 10:00pm
  • Assassin’s Creed 3 10:00am – 10:30am
  • Darksiders 2 10:30am – 11:00am
  • LEGO The Lord of the Rings 11:00am – 11:30am
  • PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Cosplay, pt 2 11:30am – 12:00pm
  • Lost Planet 3 12:00pm – 12:30pm
  • Guacamelee 12:30pm – 1:00pm
  • PS VITA Challenge, PT 2 12:45:00
  • PlayStation Blogcast “Live” 1:00pm -2:30pm
  • Assassin’s Creed III Liberation 2:30pm – 3:00pm
  • Sleeping Dogs 3:00pm – 3:30pm
  • PS VITA Challenge Finale 3:30pm – 4:00pm
  • Transformers: Fall of Cybertron 4:00pm – 4:30pm
  • PULSE LIVE Day 3 Highlight 4:30pm – 5:00pm

Don’t fret if you miss any of these sessions live – we’ll be archiving them all on the PlayStation YouTube page. Video games!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

vinrac said:

June 7th, 1:44 pm

TRIPLE BIRTHDAYS

DaNTi3L said:

June 7th, 1:44 pm

Happy Birthday Jeff …had to say it twice today since it was my big sisters bday aswell lol

mauaus said:

June 7th, 1:50 pm

I noticed Dr. Who wasn’t mentioned for Vita, was it delayed?

CalebTheBeast01 said:

June 7th, 1:57 pm

I would really love to meet Jeff, he seems like the coolest one there

S-L-I-C-K-T said:

June 7th, 2:05 pm

great job sony.

Carnage251 said:

June 7th, 2:11 pm

ok so they talk about black ops 2 and even joked bout it being on the vita but didnt even bother to mention black ops declassified come on guys bring the declassified

blakseed said:

June 7th, 2:13 pm

I missed the Injustice interview and demo. The injustice.

angibri2000 said:

June 7th, 2:23 pm

Will you guys post the blogcast as MP3 at least? I missed it and would like to listen to it.
Thanks.

mauaus said:

June 7th, 2:25 pm

Congrats on the live show, that was really awesome!

oycomics said:

June 7th, 2:32 pm

I’m sure the logistics of filming are different back at home base vs. E3, but y’all need to try to do video a version of the Blogcast more often. Just so we can see stuff like Rey nearly vibrate out of his chair from pure excitement. XD

BlueBl1zzard said:

June 7th, 2:37 pm

Happy Birthday Jeff!

StevenSDR said:

June 7th, 2:39 pm

Are you guys working on the flash player for Vita?

Akibara12 said:

June 7th, 2:45 pm

Darn it! I missed the podcast! :(

germix27 said:

June 7th, 2:45 pm

Happy Birthday Jeff!!! :D Regards from Argentina!!

massimodo said:

June 7th, 2:53 pm

Disappointing, just a bunch of yakety yak for AC3:Liberation.

DaNTi3L said:

June 7th, 2:56 pm

damn i wanted and waited 3 days thinking i was going to be able to see gameplay out of ac3 liberation :( dissapointing

etur0 said:

June 7th, 2:56 pm

@Andy Burt that is good to hear because I miss quite a bit of it

tacotaskforce said:

June 7th, 2:57 pm

Overall the streaming presence you’ve had for E3 this year has been great. Really blows Microsoft and Nintendo’s efforts out of the water. You guys did some good work this year.

(Just wish you’d shown off Miku on the stream :\ )

GangstaTroy said:

June 7th, 3:08 pm

Jeff you should ask about Final Fantasy X Remastered for Vita. Also try to find out if Sega has any plan for bringing Phantasy Star Online 2 to North America after it launches in japan next year.

immelmann911 said:

June 7th, 3:13 pm

Can you please show Hatsune Miku: project diva F. I would love to see it.

digeythedog said:

June 7th, 3:48 pm

Square Enix say anything or a vid or demo on FFX for Vita/PS3? hope Watch Dogs comes to PS3 and can’t wait for Beyond and many more games!

Swampzy said:

June 7th, 4:03 pm

Who is the developer for Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified for PS Vita? Thanks

digeythedog said:

June 7th, 4:05 pm

what gives with the 5 min maintenance? i had problems sign in to type this post and then the PS store.

Solidus_91 said:

June 7th, 4:07 pm

Missed Assassins Creed 3 Liberation :(

afrsoul said:

June 7th, 4:38 pm

OMG that was meredith… she should get more showtime… #justsaying

jwj011576 said:

June 7th, 5:01 pm

Great Job Every One This Was A Great E3 Wish I Was There!!!!!!

BlueBl1zzard said:

June 7th, 5:05 pm

Great job on the E3 coverage, I hope you do this again next year! I guess it’s time now to start making my E3 wishlist :)

S-A-Z-A-R said:

June 7th, 5:09 pm

I enjoyed E3. Tons of games to look ford to. Biggest game im looking ford to well defently going have to be Playstation Battle Royale. Im loving the idea behind it the characters that made it thus far. Looking ford to smash heads with all of the PSN and ill see you guys online. Take care and GOD BLESS.

KILLA_SQUALL said:

June 7th, 5:33 pm

@ BLUE EYED SLICKED… Ive read a few of your comments and honestly you seem like a debbie downer.. I bet anything no matter what Sony did, you would find something to complain about.. not that your not entitled to your opinion but really.. you said it yourself.. your not gonna change anything. Sony will do what they want…the only thing that talks is the consumers money. Maybe you arent really concerned about change but if you are , rather than spamming a blog, why not get into the industry yourself and help make the change you want to see? Honestly i don’t think sony cares about its customers as much as nintendo and microsoft do. Complaining on a blog isnt gonna change a thing though, and neither will a youtube channel. Uniting a bunch of people who feel the way you do, organizing petitions..those are the kinds of tools that can create change. I agree with some of what your saying dont get me wrong, but for the most part your being extremely negative and counter productive.

KILLA_SQUALL said:

June 7th, 5:40 pm

On another note i was kind’ve dissapointed with E3 overall. No Metal Gear Solid Rizing. No Resident Evil 6. No Splinter Cell: Blacklist ( or w.e the name is lol). No Final Fantasy Versus Xlll. I know they want to show off some of the newer games but come on… that viking game looked like something off gameboy advance lmao. Come on now. I must say i was impressed with The Last Of Us and God Of War: Ascension. The Playstation All-Star Battles game looks sweet as well. I was expecting a bit more from Sony though. Oh well , on to the Tokyo Game Show!

massimodo said:

June 7th, 5:43 pm

” Honestly i don’t think sony cares about its customers as much as nintendo and microsoft do. ”

Yeah, microsoft cares so much about me, they want me pay their $60 annual tax so I can play online and use their apps. And Nintendo has never heard of sales and takes several years to bring prices down on first party titles. Oh, yeah, they care.

massimodo said:

June 7th, 5:50 pm

“On another note i was kind’ve dissapointed with E3 overall. No Metal Gear Solid Rizing. No Resident Evil 6. No Splinter Cell: Blacklist ”

Don’t know what you’re talking about, all those games were shown at E3. Youtube has all sorts of gameplay videos on those games.

streetkid203 said:

June 7th, 7:02 pm

happy bday jeff i have a question for you why ps3 dont have no more updates such as makeing it better like makeing it able to play music while playing a game or something to make the ps3 better?

LIZZ1ER0SE said:

June 7th, 7:04 pm

Great job guys, I really enjoyed the E3 coverage so far and happy birthday Jeff…!

jose213jose said:

June 7th, 9:19 pm

Happy birthday jeff & anyone else who has one today :)

DZORMAGEN said:

June 7th, 11:28 pm

Happy Birthday Jeff. Thank you for everything you do on this blog!

Jeff for President of Sony 2012!!

You know what… Jeff for President of the USA 2012!!

Scorpio-Dragon said:

June 8th, 7:41 am

REALLY LOVE all I’ve seen and heard so far… just a few questions is sony looking in to a Location Free Player app. for the PS Vita? And will I some day be able to stream DVD’s and Blue-ray’s to my PS Vita or PSP through my PS3?

vinrac said:

June 8th, 9:56 am

why didnt rey have his red jacket

TwinDad said:

June 8th, 9:58 am

Happy belated birthday Jeff.

@CalebTheBeast01

He’s awesome. Met him during the blog meetup at PAX every year he’s at prime. HE enjoys what he does and who he works for, it’s a pleasure to talk to him.

@massimodo

Your doing it wrong if you pay full price for anything including PSN cards.

lil_ran5150 said:

June 8th, 6:54 pm

cant wait for call of duty declassified looking awsome

and ac3 leberation

sr10er2005 said:

June 10th, 7:20 pm

i would like have set subtitle language for deaf people and every where and i want set strike set caption closed and subtitle language and for ps3 and ps vita and tv show and the movie and tv spot i must very important set read subtitle language can understand what says his and she anywayz

please and thank you