Spider-Man PS4

Aug 28

Aug 28

PlayStation Collections Available at Retail Today: God of War, inFAMOUS, Ratchet & Clank

Cristian Cardona's Avatar Posted by Associate Product Marketing Manager, Software Marketing

It’s been only a few weeks since we last talked to you about PlayStation Collections and believe it or not, they’re finally here!

Available today at retailers near you and September 25th on the PlayStation Store, the PlayStation Collection is packed to the, uh, packaging with extra digital content that guarantees you’ll be getting the most out of your purchase this fall. Whether for yourself or as a gift, these are going to be a great chance to check out some of our greatest exclusive franchises.

To quickly recap, here’s what your getting in each Collection:

God of War Saga ($39.99)

• God of War, remastered in HD
  • God of War II, remastered in HD
  • God of War III
  • God of War: Origins Collection (which includes God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta)
  • Full PlayStation Network Trophy Support
  • Exclusive Bonus Content
  • Voucher For 1 Trial Month of PlayStation Plus

inFAMOUS Collection ($39.99)

• inFAMOUS
  • inFAMOUS 2
  • inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
  • Extra missions
  • Additional character costumes, power ups and weapon styles

Ratchet & Clank Collection ($29.99)

• Remastered versions of classic Ratchet & Clank games from PS2 in 1080p with 3D support (in 720p)
  • Ratchet & Clank
  • Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
  • Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
  • Online Multiplayer Support for Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
  • Full PlayStation Network Trophy Support
  • FREE 10th Anniversary Ratchet & Clank Avatar
  • EARLY ACCESS to the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Demo

As an added treat for those of you wondering what the inside covers are going to look like – here they are in all their glory!

God of War Saga
inFAMOUS Collection
Ratchet & Clank Collection

We’ve been really happy to see such a positive response from the community and thank you for your continued support of PlayStation. This is just the beginning. Keep an eye out as we announce even more additions to the PlayStation Collection in the coming months!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4

Ryumoau said:

August 28th, 9:04 am

Ratchet and Clank collection is $30?!!
I was really excited when i first heard this collection was coming to psn because i played and enjoyed All 4 One when it was free to PS Plus members. But i was expecting it to only be $20, considering its just HD touch ups to old games.
Will there be a substantial discount to these games for us Plus members?

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

Cristian Cardona said:

August 28th, 9:20 am

Unfortunately not. $10 a piece is a pretty good deal!

Brawl96 said:

August 28th, 9:06 am

Why would you guys not specify what the “exclusive” and “additional” content is for each collection?

unstablefears said:

August 28th, 9:06 am

Very nice! I’ll be picking up the GoW collection! :)

Brawl96 said:

August 28th, 9:07 am

Really love the alt covers!
At first I thought they were wallpapers you were giving to us!

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

Cristian Cardona said:

August 28th, 9:20 am

They work as pretty good wallpapers as well =)

Ryumoau said:

August 28th, 9:09 am

I also wish the 1 month PS Plus voucher was for the Ratcher Collection, since i have no interest at all in God of War. I also already have all 3 Infamous games.

jimfear said:

August 28th, 9:09 am

The video is set to private. We cant watch the video.

Ryumoau said:

August 28th, 9:11 am

@6 i was wondering why it wasn’t playing for me as well.

Elvick_ said:

August 28th, 9:11 am

@1: That is $10 cheaper than the former standard price for remasters. ($40)

lol, $20 for 3 games… yeah okay. Even digital only they would have been more than that at launch.

Elvick_ said:

August 28th, 9:12 am

sh I didn’t have to wait for R&C in the mail.

Randinator-_001 said:

August 28th, 9:15 am

Great bundles Sony, great offers, keep em coming :)

kilburni86 said:

August 28th, 9:15 am

@1…$10 a piece for 3 HD remakes is a pretty fair deal. The Jak & Daxter HD Collection that came out earlier this year was $40, as was the MGS HD Collection. $30 sounds like a fair shake to me…

KazeEternal said:

August 28th, 9:17 am

The Video is Private.

idraw said:

August 28th, 9:18 am

I want the R&C collection, but I don’t want it for PS3. I want it on VITA!!!

truongtantai said:

August 28th, 9:18 am

I was order GOW Saga ,cant wait to take it

crazy_kracker1 said:

August 28th, 9:19 am

The Gods of war saga and Infamous collection will keep me busy for a while with no cable and been wanting to try any of the gods of war games for a long time know all of them on one disc that’s pretty much giving them away.

Ryumoau said:

August 28th, 9:21 am

@11 well i never bought any of the other HD collections so i have no reference for the usual pricing structure. I just think its fair to give us PS Plus members some kind of discount on that, conisidering these are first party titles.

K_Lonso said:

August 28th, 9:22 am

The bitching some of you guys do is amazing. I mean, come on, jak collection was $40, sly collection was $30, why shouldn’t ratchet collection be $30? And it’s a lot more work than just pressing an “HDify” button in order to make these classics in HD.

musicman182 said:

August 28th, 9:22 am

Picked up the God of War Saga and the Ratchet collection already this morning. It took 3 stores to find Ratchet, but I finally did. Goodbye to my social life for a while.

truongtantai said:

August 28th, 9:22 am

Can you say detail about GOW saga’s Exclusive Bonus Content ?

Ryumoau said:

August 28th, 9:23 am

So no discount? thats unfortuanite. Guess i’ll wait a couple months then. $30 is too much for games i’m not sure about other than the All 4 one game.

Joe-TFW said:

August 28th, 9:23 am

If you haven’t played the inFamous series yet, do yourself a favor and grab this set. You won’t be disappointed.

ModernYorkster said:

August 28th, 9:23 am

@1 The price for the Ratchet & Clank collection is an amazing deal. Most of the three piece HD Collections where released for $39.99 and $49.99. So it’s nice to see this collection listed for $29.99. On top of that, the lack of PS+ 3 month subscription in the Ratchet collection is not much of a problem as it’s replaced with the exclusive avatar and Sly 4 demo. I just don’t see how people find something to complain when Sony/SCEA releases something. Constant disappointment for nothing from supposed supporters/fans of the PlayStation brand. Support Sony/SCEA with your hard earned dollars, and quite begging for games and improvements if you have no intention in purchasing them. These developers spend countless hours working on games for our enjoyment and supports just gripe & bicker without even trying the game.

CrazyGuy62 said:

August 28th, 9:27 am

If this only a taste of the collections, please come out with a lot more!! Keep it up!! I want all 3 of them even though I have god of war 3 and I have infamous 2 on digital!!

Shadow-Man_4 said:

August 28th, 9:29 am

Now I really wish I haven’t already played all of Sony’s first party titles. Those box arts look so damn sexy!

Unfortunately though, I played the first 2 GoW games and on my way through God of War 3. And already completed all inFAMOUS games and the new Ratchet and Clank games. :(

Great offers though, just make sure to do the same for UNCHARTED. It deserves more attention, especially Uncharted 3’s Multiplayer. So underrated.

jeffsmither said:

August 28th, 9:31 am

Is the Sly Cooper demo on the disc or is it a voucher? If its a voucher, when can it be used?

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

Cristian Cardona said:

August 28th, 9:39 am

It’s a voucher and available to download immediately! =D

Innocent-mage1st said:

August 28th, 9:33 am

The bonus content is the dlc and pre-order bonuses for god of war 3 and infamous games

crazy_kracker1 said:

August 28th, 9:36 am

Hey Musicman what is the bonus content for GOW.

themajestic-2 said:

August 28th, 9:37 am

was really expecting to buy this on the store today but whatever i gotta wait

dragonleader33 said:

August 28th, 9:39 am

Lets go ahead and get that KH collection. Been waiting for that one for awhile now!

Decon1313 said:

August 28th, 9:39 am

In this blog post ( https://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/07/16/ratchet-clank-collection-hits-august-28th-with-sly-cooper-demo/ ) you indicated that the Ratchet & Clank Collection would be available via the Playstation Network today. Is that not the case?

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

Cristian Cardona said:

August 28th, 12:22 pm

Not the case anymore, unfortunately. They’re available individually now, but the Collection won’t release until 09/25.

whatisdelicious said:

August 28th, 9:41 am

I still think it’s pretty ludicrous that the cover art for God of War Collection features the Nemean Cestus instead of the Blades of Chaos. They were in one game out of five in that bunch, and they weren’t even the best alternate weapon in that game either. It just baffles me. Why not the Blades of Chaos?

Draco416 said:

August 28th, 9:46 am

About what time will the store update? Can’t wait to get my hands on UYA’s multiplayer again.

tdlypsdoff said:

August 28th, 9:46 am

If I buy R&C Collection on the PSN store do I still get the Sly Cooper demo?

boomstickbhg said:

August 28th, 9:49 am

So the Digital/PSN store versions won’t be coming until sept 25th?

Odd but good to know, I was about to buy a PSN card for R&C, guess I’ll try to find it retail in my small town.

Ryumoau said:

August 28th, 9:50 am

@21 sorry but a crappy avatar and demo that will probably be released for everone eventually is no ‘substitute’ for a PS Plus month voucher. Stop being an annoying fanboy for once. geez…. I like Sony but its my right to question things they do as well.

Joeltron3030 said:

August 28th, 9:50 am

Just picked up my Ratchet & Clank! Cant wait to play these games again, and $30 is very nice :)
I already have all the games in the other collections or I would have grabbed those too!
How come you guys didnt mention the Journey Collection? I saw that at the store today too (already have Flow, Flower, and Journey though).

Bildo818 said:

August 28th, 9:51 am

Now that these are out, please consider a Socom 2 HD remake. It has 11,000 likes in the suggestion blog. This will make Sony $ hands down. With Infamous 2 and R&C A41 being on PS+, I feel the community has been saturated with these franchises now after these AWESOME bundles (I will be getting GOW). But now it’s time to show love for the title that put online Playstation gaming on the map. This remake has been requested and wanted for so long. Loved by many many fans who would praise Sony. No fan will complain about at $39.99 price point. I’ll gladly pay $59.99 for a Socom Legacy HD remake. Confrontation engine with TONS of remade maps. Make it happen Sony and make us HAPPY PLEASE!!!

musicman182 said:

August 28th, 9:51 am

@ crazy_kracker1 I’m not sure…it doesn’t say anywhere and I haven’t loaded the game up yet.

Joeltron3030 said:

August 28th, 9:54 am

Think we could ever get a Level-5 HD collection?

Dark Cloud 1 & 2
Rogue Galaxy
Jeanne D’arc

Pretty please?

Squiggle55 said:

August 28th, 9:55 am

Very excited about Ratchet and Clank HD. This is going to be awesome.
I also hope that Sony starts to consider unlocking remote play for new releases like this. Are we waiting for the PS4 to do that or what?

GAMEINSIDER96 said:

August 28th, 9:56 am

of course we don’t get anything in Europe…

mischiefsoul said:

August 28th, 9:56 am

On the trailor on top I notice that for the one month of Playstation Plus its says credit card required. Is it for new plus member?

Joeltron3030 said:

August 28th, 9:57 am

@GAMEINSIDER96

You guys have the Ratchet & Clank Collection for weeks or months already!

erichoya said:

August 28th, 9:57 am

Kudos on the God of War Saga bundle! That is an incredible amount of content for one box

Xcaligamer1 said:

August 28th, 9:59 am

are these disk only or are they digital also? wouldnt mind picking up R&C

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

Cristian Cardona said:

August 28th, 12:25 pm

Depends on the game. In the case of Ratchet, you’ll get all of them on one disc. The avatar and demo are redeemable via voucher.

nolson said:

August 28th, 10:02 am

SOCOM HD Collection is the most requested collection on the PlayStation BlogShare site and it still has not been done yet. Come on Sony what’s the point of that site if you aren’t going to listen to the fans! How can you do all of these HD Collections but not the one that is most requested! Yesterday was the 10th anniversary of SOCOM btw.

cjhallme said:

August 28th, 10:03 am

I’m really excited that these have come out, but I just have one question regarding the PSN versions coming to the Store on Sept. 25: will they include all the same bonus content as the retail packages? I assume they would. I just want to make sure.

Thanks!

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

Cristian Cardona said:

August 28th, 12:26 pm

They will include the same content on 09/25.
    The only one that won’t be complete is the GoW Saga as GoW III isn’t available digitally yet.

PlatinumAura said:

August 28th, 10:05 am

Ratchet and Clank 30 bucks HELLyes! but i’m gonna wait until it’s available digitally. But if you have interestin God of War and Infamous and you pass up those deals you are crazy!!

NLCPRESIDENT said:

August 28th, 10:07 am

Morgan! please answer this question before I buy a version and get screwed on some bonuses

if I buy digital version of ratchet col. will i get the deadlocked download? and the sly demo? thanks.

and i just wanna say…if it wasnt for these HD collections PS+ and PSN Games, gaming would be in a tragic place right now!
(do you know how sorry these other systems are right now…anyway..)

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

Cristian Cardona said:

August 28th, 12:27 pm

There’s nothing related to Deadlocked, unfortunately.
    You will get access to the Sly demo on 09/25 if you want to wait until then for the digital release of the RC Collection.

snakeeyes211 said:

August 28th, 10:22 am

Amazing price amazing games! good job Sony keep up the good work ;-)

PAGE 1 2 3 4