PlayStation VR

Sep 26

Sep 26

Exclusive Assassin’s Creed Ezio Trilogy to Launch on PS3

Gabriel Graziani's Avatar Posted by Community Developer, Ubisoft

Ensure that you have all of the pertinent backstory for Assassin’s Creed III by adding the Assassin’s Creed Ezio Trilogy to your collection on November 13 for $39.99. Offered exclusively to PlayStation 3 gamers, the Assassin’s Creed Ezio Trilogy includes all three of Ezio Auditore da Firenze’s legendary adventures: Assassin’s Creed II with all downloadable content, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood and Assassin’s Creed Revelations.

Exclusive Assassin’s Creed Ezio Trilogy to Launch on PS3

Meet Ezio, the dashing hero of the Italian Renaissance in Assassin’s Creed II as he embarks on a quest to avenge his fallen family members and uncover a despicable plot that threatens to plunge all of Italy into chaos! Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood picks up immediately following the events of AC2, and follows Ezio as he delves deep into the heart of corruption in Rome, and rises to a position of prominence and leadership in the Brotherhood. In Assassin’s Creed Revelations, Ezio has become an older, wiser leader of the Assassins… his path will lead him to exotic Constantinople in search of truth, but will he find it within the ancient homelands of the Assassins?

With Assassin’s Creed III primed to launch on October 30, follow up the biggest game of the season with a little background on another legendary Master Assassin: Ezio Auditore da Firenze. Where do you think Connor, our newest hero, learned all of his moves?

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

RydogV said:

September 26th, 9:17 am

Tempting…but I think I will begin my AC journey with AC3 and Liberation. Honestly it’s the Revolutionary setting that really drew me in.

againes said:

September 26th, 9:18 am

November 13?? Thats pretty late when to ac3 coming out october 30.

Borshay said:

September 26th, 9:18 am

Does AC Revelations still come with Assassin’s Creed 1? And is the single player DLC for Revelations included as well?

sk8ordi44 said:

September 26th, 9:21 am

That’s a ridiculously good deal! Tempting for first time buyers, but sadly I already bought AC 2 and AC:B :(

NHDrumline17 said:

September 26th, 9:24 am

Will there be a PSN version as well? It would be awesome to get all of these games digitally to go with Assassin’s Creed III digital version as well.

HIhi2442 said:

September 26th, 9:28 am

I’d totally bite if it came with all the DLC for ACB and ACR since I only have ACR.

ASC2175 said:

September 26th, 9:28 am

So…Mass Effect series….now this? …….meh, worth a shot.

stlthriot said:

September 26th, 9:29 am

I already own all 3 but it could be nice for all the DLC. :)

RE_Player said:

September 26th, 9:30 am

Already own all 3 but cool for people jumping in.

FearMonkey said:

September 26th, 9:30 am

Sweet! Glad I waited. :)

Are these all on one blu-ray disc? Just curious.

MoonLance said:

September 26th, 9:31 am

Will it already include the DLC’s or will they need to be purchased separately?

Either way, nice bundle for PS3 players~

spoonTRex said:

September 26th, 9:33 am

If it includes all the DLC, is it included on the disc, or will it have to be downloaded and installed separately? I’d rebuy it if it meant that all the DLC is on the disc and not tied to PSN at all (in case, years down the road, the DLC is no longer available…you know, in the PS4/PS5 days).

tamiboi_360 said:

September 26th, 9:37 am

YAY! <3 But Hoping for an Uncharted Trilogy also :))

PrinceofXIII said:

September 26th, 9:52 am

saw this awhile ago :)

hopefully we also get that exclusive art :P

man soo many trilogy being announced.

maybe they’ll announce Dead Space Trilogy, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Trilogy, Uncharted Trilogy(with ALL DLC’s) Dead Rising Saga(DR1,DR2,DR2OTR), Atelier Trilogy, Hyperdimension Neptunia Trilogy, Record of Agarest Saga etc.

glad i didn’t bought Brotherhood and Revelations so this is a good deal for me :)

D-Squad3 said:

September 26th, 10:13 am

I already have Assassin’s Creed II, so why not sell each one separately on PSN for $9.99?

CrzGam3r said:

September 26th, 10:14 am

Guys if its a trilogy then that means all of the 3 games will have all the DLCs and remember Brotherhood and Revelations have MP so of course its going to be on Blu-ray since the ps3 runs Blu-ray disc. Also that the reason its exclusively on the PS3 :)

I could trade in my copies for this since it has all the DLCs on the Disc instead of having in on my system digitally :)

Elvick_ said:

September 26th, 10:19 am

Glad its coming, will there be any reverse cover art? Not feeling that boxart. At least now I can buy this to catch up with the series.

Thanks Ubisoft~

snakeeyes211 said:

September 26th, 10:22 am

awesome news

Satnamji said:

September 26th, 10:27 am

@15–it’s not clear whether all DLC for Brotherhood and Revelations is included. It only says it includes DLC for ACII:

“…the Assassin’s Creed Ezio Trilogy includes all three of Ezio Auditore da Firenze’s legendary adventures: Assassin’s Creed II with all downloadable content, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood and Assassin’s Creed Revelations.”

These games are also sold as complete (with MP) on the PSN, so blu-ray is not required for them to run.

saintaqua said:

September 26th, 10:29 am

If it had all the dlc from all the games maybe. Even more so I’d prefer the first game with trophies.

ItaChu said:

September 26th, 10:37 am

Please answer my question, I just wanna get this outta my head. So the AC Revelations disc in this pack doesnt have Assassin’s Creed 1 on it ?

I can’t wait to get this Trilogy set! :) I finished all these games completely already but I also sold them xD but having this collection together would be awesome!

Elvick_ said:

September 26th, 10:38 am

Oh and I would like to know if the DLC is on the disc too. If it’s not that is b/s.

And how many blurays? One?

ItaChu said:

September 26th, 10:42 am

@againes HUSH BOY! There’s enough games coming out October 30th LOL dont tell them we want more LOL let it release Nov 13 lol my wallet needs rest!!

AriesWarlock said:

September 26th, 10:45 am

@Gabriel Graziani

will I be able to backup save data from the 3 games to my USB stick?

ClinToN said:

September 26th, 10:49 am

Leaving out the first game…mistake.

BlaqMagiq24 said:

September 26th, 10:55 am

@Gabriel Graziani

How exactly will this be packaged? Like 3 discs in one case or 3 cases in one box?

And will Revelations still have AC 1 on it like before?

Need to know please reply. Thanks.

GHOZTPRIME said:

September 26th, 11:21 am

Kinda tempting but …HELL NO! After AC2 glitched my trophies and GRFS’s terrible gameplay Ubisoft will never get another cent from me.

Alyyse said:

September 26th, 11:22 am

Great buy for me. Now i can finish Revelations and Brotherhood which both were stolen from me.

Mike_1519 said:

September 26th, 11:29 am

Great trilogy sadly just AC2 will have all the DLC

MilitaryDragon said:

September 26th, 11:45 am

I have them all already, so I am just gunna say this, Assassin’s Creed may have been born with microsoft but it will die with Sony

KAPADO said:

September 26th, 12:08 pm

@MilitaryDragon how quickly we forget that assassins creed was first announced as a ps3 exclusive but the heads at Sony didn’t see its potential so it went multiplatform

crazy_kracker1 said:

September 26th, 12:33 pm

Day 1 buy for me.

IcedDice777 said:

September 26th, 1:25 pm

All DLC and Multiplayer Maps/ Component Must be included on ALL GAMES or NO sale. Thank You

Inuboykendo1000 said:

September 26th, 1:40 pm

Wow, so it’s basically the Deluxe Edition of the best Assassin’s Creed ever (Assassin’s Creed II), AC Brotherhood a not so good sequel and another game that doesn’t look as good as ACII. Ok? Does AC: Brotherhood and Revelations come with the respective DLC for their games or do we have to buy that too? If it’s on PSN I’ll buy.

Ropiplup said:

September 26th, 2:07 pm

This is awesome, I already played the three of them, and I highly recommend them to those who haven’t played them ;)
But I haven’t played the first one and I would like to play it, so putting a voucher in the trilogy or adding it to the Instant game collection would be nice :)

Deathcythe said:

September 26th, 2:10 pm

To everyone. ALL DLC is included. My only question is AC1 included in revelations this time around? if yes, then goodbye my copie of revelation and im gonna buy this. Hope someone answers this question soon!!

ToFeY said:

September 26th, 4:16 pm

i already own all 3 of them :D but those who don’t WHAT THE HELL ARE U WAITING FOR?

Satnamji said:

September 26th, 4:37 pm

@36 Link? In addition to this rather authoritative blog post, I see nowhere in the online gaming media (some of whom have even followed up with Ubisoft) that all DLC for the three games is included. Only Battle for Fiorli and Bonfire of the Vanities from ACII is included in this trilogy collection.

I also doubt AC1 will be included as that certainly would have been mentioned here. The Revelations discs that included AC1 were a special limited release for people buying Revelations when it first came out last November, though stock continued to linger at some retailers months later.

xxnike629xx said:

September 26th, 4:41 pm

Let’s just hope that all 3 games are on disc and then the DLC are codes…
I’d like to see Sony do this for the Uncharted games (all DLC)…all 3 games on disc in 1 package.

blakseed said:

September 26th, 4:48 pm

@IcedDice777

Man, some people want it all for 40 bucks huh? You already get some of the best gaming to come out this gen, and they even threw in some DLC which they probably didn’t have to do. It’s cool to want to save some money, but wanting it all for $40 is a bit on the greddy side.

jada42 said:

September 26th, 5:18 pm

ugh stop with these trilogy’s and not including part 1 pisses me off i call this fail

blakseed said:

September 26th, 6:41 pm

@Jada42

It’s called the Ezio Trillogy for a reason…

Plus if you want 1, it’s super cheap. I bought it off PSN when it was like 10 bucks. I’m sure you can get it as cheap or cheaper at stores. Mountians out of molehills bud. That’s what you’re making this.

landogray123 said:

September 26th, 6:43 pm

cool ill think bout gettin this

BigBoss712 said:

September 26th, 7:07 pm

This is perfect, been wanting to get into the series for a while.

suckin_blood said:

September 26th, 8:12 pm

Lucky, I Got All 3, The OFW!

jrowand said:

September 26th, 9:47 pm

I’ve played the first one and it was meh never played the 2nd one nor did I play Revelations loved Brotherhood. So I’m gonna think about picking this up since I decided to trade in Brotherhood worst mistake ever.

YorlecmNwahs said:

September 26th, 9:52 pm

Go to Google and search “Let’s Get Patapon 3 PSVita Compatible”

Click on the second result.

Sign the petition please.

BrianC6234 said:

September 27th, 12:28 am

The only game I don’t have is Revelations. How about dropping the price down to at least $19.99? It’s $39.99 on PSN. That’s way too much. I don’t need the trilogy. I don’t really care about all the extras for $19.99. Just drop the regular game. Maybe have a deal where you get everything for $25.

Sekoku said:

September 27th, 5:37 am

Nice for those that don’t already own all three games. But how about you make the “included DLC for AC2” free for EVERYONE (oh and make the map packs FREE FOR EVERYONE as well since those are NEVER USED since no one bought them, and refund my money because of that?) since you’re basically telling us early adopters “lol screw you guys.” :|

cano74 said:

September 27th, 8:20 am

I have two questions:
1) Do Brotherhood and Revelations have all of there DLC included?
2)Is Assasin’s Creed 1 included in this version of Revelations?

PAGE 1 2