PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Oct 04

Oct 04

Resistance Collection Hits PS3 This Winter

Derek Osgood's Avatar Posted by Associate Product Marketing Manager, Sony Computer Entertainment America

This year we’ve been rolling out some great value offerings for PS3 owners who may have missed some of our past classics, from God of War Saga to the Ratchet & Clank Collection. Today, we’re happy to announce that we have yet another sweet collection coming your way this winter — The Resistance Collection.

Resistance Collection for PS3

The Resistance Collection will include all three of the critically acclaimed PS3 Resistance games from Insomniac Games – Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, and Resistance 3. You’ll also get extra bonus DLC content for Resistance 2 and Resistance 3 so you can play with all of the best DLC from both games, including the Aftermath Pack and skin bundle from Resistance 2, and both the Brutality and Survival Packs from Resistance 3. For those of you who missed out on Nathan Hale and Joseph Capelli’s battle against the Chimeran invasion, this is a great chance to get all three games for just $39.99 and enjoy the exotic weapons and frenetic multiplayer action the series is known for.

Resistance Collection for PS3Resistance Collection for PS3

Resistance Collection for PS3Resistance Collection for PS3

Stay tuned for more details, including the final US release date, in the coming weeks. And we want to know — which Resistance game is your favorite?

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

Dantes_Ragnarok said:

October 4th, 4:37 pm

Big Resistance fan here.
Hmmm, Resistance 3 is probably my fav, I loved every second of the SP. MP is fantastic. my only complain is the coop. Resistance 2 had the best coop this gen (imo) and I still wonder why this mode wasnt included in R3? besides that, R3 is my fav FPS this gen. R2 on second place thanks to the MP and Coop, the game would have been perfect with health packs and a weapon wheel. R1 is fantastic, I love the atmosphere but its in 3rd place for me.

quit342 said:

October 4th, 4:56 pm

Trophy patch for one? How many disc?

YungShep said:

October 4th, 5:09 pm

i wear my chimera teeth necklace faithfully everyday!!!!! i love resistance…i hope R1 have trophy support…if all the old hd rachets can get trophies…so can R1!

Heartless_Angel7 said:

October 4th, 5:57 pm

I haven’t played a Resistance game except for the one that came out on the PSP. Might get this one.

Sangetsu-II said:

October 4th, 6:08 pm

Keep the collections coming, now all that’s left is the Uncharted Collection, Motorstorm Saga, LBP Collection and Gran Turismo Saga… Please take these titles into consideration.

Jay-Songz said:

October 4th, 6:42 pm

Now look i dont get the reason behind the trophies problem every company can come up with a trophy patch it cost but not impossible. This is what we can do as a community, if money is the problem why dont the community get behind the cause. if it cost lets say 5 million then the fan base of the franchise is 7 million, then all the fans of the franchise can send in a dollar and get what they want. to me that makes alot of sense like a kickstarter and when the company or studio is not busy. the only thing i disprove of is the fans trying to change the game because the game is the developers baby. i only approve of fans adding on to the game to benefit everyone!!!!

trekerie said:

October 4th, 10:23 pm

While we’re on the topic of Resistance, is there a slim chance of seeing an HD version of Retribution for the Vita?

Kchow23 said:

October 4th, 11:49 pm

Wish that the box art was better… the last few collections were great. I would buy it if Resistance 1 got trophies, but I already own R2 and R3.

iREVOLTER said:

October 5th, 12:14 am

I hope the 1st Resistance is getting a Trophy support and for those who own already the game will be a downloadable patch for Trophy. Please Sony make it real, cause many of us like the 1st and it would be pleasure to replay the game with Trophys.

IcedDice777 said:

October 5th, 4:39 am

Trophy patch Resistance 1 and i’ll reconsider spending my hard earned cash on this collection.
IT is completely inexcusable for RFoM 1 not having a patch when many titles have been retro-actively patched. I’m sure there’s not a shortage of studios/devs looking to get work or trying to find projects to stay busy and earn a paycheck.
Enough with the dog ate my homework type of excuses. Thank you

IcedDice777 said:

October 5th, 4:53 am

Forgot to add… Resistance 1 > R2 > R3. Just my opinion, of course.

xNEFREKTOMYx said:

October 5th, 6:46 am

I see the 3D logo on the cover, does that perchance mean that RFoM and R2 will have 3D support? And if yes, only these versions or will those who own the original disks be treated to a 3D patch. I’m guessing it’s no’s all around but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

xNEFREKTOMYx said:

October 5th, 6:47 am

and for the love of crepes please consider patching R3 to have a coop game server browser! That was a huge mistake to make it friends list only since nobody bought the game the first time around.

Killa4Hire said:

October 6th, 2:04 pm

Resistance 1 …. fun times indeed

Un3r-God-ind1 said:

October 7th, 3:19 pm

Does the first game have Dualshock I read they did a patch with the first Resistance for Dualshock 3 a few years ago?

goodguy_reuben said:

October 8th, 1:59 pm

This is great.
I’ve been meaning to check out the Resistance series for a while.

AZV_4th said:

October 21st, 10:02 pm

I can’t wait too try this game, the weapons alone make me want it. Personally I don’t mind if they don’t add trophy support to FoM, but I would like it if they did. I just wanna pick up my copy as soon as possible.

JogsterXL said:

October 25th, 10:47 am

Just found out about this, can’t wait to pick this up. I enjoyed RFOM but just never got around to picking up the sequels. Now all three are together in one awesome package, so maybe it was fate that kept me from buying the others. A must buy for me, whether or not RFOM has trophy support.

PAGE 1 2 3