PlayStation VR

Dec 04

Dec 04

UNCHARTED: Fight for Fortune Launches Today On PS Vita

Chris Reese's Avatar Posted by Co-Studio Director, SCEA Bend Studio

UNCHARTED: Fight for Fortune on PS Vita

Last month I announced UNCHARTED: Fight for Fortune, an original PS Vita title building on the UNCHARTED universe, was going to launch exclusively on the PlayStation Store in December. I’m here now to let everyone know that you can download it today!

UNCHARTED: Fight for Fortune is an action-adventure turn based card game featuring all the heroes and villains that you have met throughout the UNCHARTED games, including UNCHARTED: Golden Abyss on PS Vita, which directly ties into your experience in Fight For Fortune.

The learning curve for card games can be steep, but rest assured we spent a considerable amount of time in the early design of UNCHARTED: Fight for Fortune to make sure it was going to be easy to learn, engaging and a whole lot of fun to play. You will be playing within minutes of booting up the game.

UNCHARTED: Fight for Fortune on PS VitaUNCHARTED: Fight for Fortune on PS Vita

The first thing you will probably want to do once you launch UNCHARTED: Fight for Fortune is kick off the Fortune Hunter single player campaign. This campaign features more than eight hours of gameplay that will be spent playing against various characters from UNCHARTED, and the first couple games will teach you everything you need to know — with a gentle learning curve.

Games you win in the campaign will unlock not only Trophies, but also new items including characters, weapons and armor, artifact cards, and player avatars and backgrounds. Use them to customize the game to suit your personality, and use the items to create powerful combos to devastate your opponent.

Speaking of unlocks, everyone who’s played UNCHARTED: Golden Abyss, in the last month can start powering up and collecting cards for use immediately in UNCHARTED: Fight for Fortune! You’ll just need to make sure that Fight For Fortune is installed on the same memory card as your Golden Abyss save, and you will be good to go. Already collected everything? No worries, just launch UNCHARTED: Golden Abyss to receive your cards and they will all be available automatically in UNCHARTED: Fight for Fortune.

UNCHARTED: Fight for Fortune on PS Vita

If that wasn’t enough to keep you busy, UNCHARTED: Fight for Fortune also includes competitive asynchronous multiplayer. Play against your friends in the same room with a Pass & Play option, or over a WiFi / 3G connection via matchmaking competitions. Impress your friends and start making a name for yourself on the leaderboards (which reset monthly) today.

UNCHARTED: Fight for Fortune is available today on PlayStation Store for $4.99. It includes all your favorite heroes, villains, weapons, and artifacts from UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune, UNCHARTED: Golden Abyss, and the motion comic UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra.

Although you’ll have more than 100 cards to unlock and Trophies to collect, we didn’t stop there. Available immediately are expansion packs for $1.99 $2.99 each that bring both UNCHARTED: Among Thieves and UNCHARTED: Drake’s Deception to the table, bringing along with it expansions to the single player campaign, more unlockables, and of course even more Trophies to earn.

Download the trial today and find out for yourself what this new UNCHARTED experience is all about. I look forward to putting your new-found strategies to the test online!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

Xilibrius said:

December 4th, 3:38 pm

unfortunately.

DBZTRUNKS said:

December 4th, 3:40 pm

eh im cool with it nothing on the PS3 store update interests me anyways only thing i really wanted was Uncharted though waiting for something on the DLC not really a big deal but just dont wanna buy it then see them correct it afterwards

omega_alpha-619 said:

December 4th, 3:43 pm

Mass Effect… WHERE IS IT!!!
UPDATE!! THE STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xilibrius said:

December 4th, 3:55 pm

update just hit

Heavenly_king said:

December 4th, 3:58 pm

update the store please!!!!

Xilibrius said:

December 4th, 3:59 pm

*stares at 75 minute download timer* now we play the waiting game….

dallow said:

December 4th, 4:10 pm

Expansions are $2.99 on store, but this post says $1.99…… ugh.

darthmilo77 said:

December 4th, 4:45 pm

As far as the pricing goes, @AskPlaystation just direct messaged me this on Twitter: “We are checking on that right now… We will get back to you as soon as we have more info.”

avdavidw said:

December 4th, 4:56 pm

I’m not seeing the demo for this either.

SlyCooperFan100 said:

December 4th, 5:34 pm

Oh my God. So the DLC is actually $2.99 per pack? WOW. The DLC costs more than the actual game itself, and it’s a freaking $5 game! Forget it, I’m not even giving this game a chance. You’ve disappointed me before I even touched the game, Bend. I refuse to give you money for this stupid decision of yours.

darthmilo77 said:

December 4th, 5:59 pm

Well, I guess the edit answers that. Oh well. I’ll try the core game and see how that goes first.

captainvitaboy said:

December 4th, 6:21 pm

cant wait to bye this ;)

Emerald_Swords said:

December 4th, 6:35 pm

I bought it, and honestly it’s really not that bad of a game. There are a ton of unlockables and a good amount of levels to keep you playing for hours on end…and it’s only $5 for the base.

Kodax_ShC said:

December 4th, 6:45 pm

Enjoying Fight For Fortune! Thanks for the great little diversion.

pivottt said:

December 4th, 7:23 pm

I’m sad of what became Uncharted. First the multiplayer mode taking so much importance they forgot the cheat mode from U3 (which was the only reason I was playing it more than once), now a card game to milk the license… I don’t say the card game won’t be good, I’m just sad because of the “ads” I get when stuff happens in Uncharted Golden Eye.

darth_soul said:

December 4th, 7:28 pm

Anyone else having issues with the Fetishes not carrying over from U:GA? I platinumed that sucker, and NONE of the Fetishes have popped in the menu, nor the one for getting all of them. Since you can’t recollect them on a game you’ve already saved, it seems I’m just screwed.

darthmilo77 said:

December 4th, 9:26 pm

^Aren’t fetishes just what you get when no one’s trading for what you have? Afaik they’re unrelated to trophies.

PrinceofXIII said:

December 4th, 10:33 pm

looks okay, still wish they had used the Metal Gear AC!D system :\

Silverway said:

December 5th, 1:19 am

So um, where’s the trial? I’m curious how this plays out and from what I hear it’s good, but I still want to sample it.

ThreeLeggedFreak said:

December 5th, 6:45 am

Syphon Filter HD remaster for PS3/Vita developed by BluePoint Spring 2013( ALL remasters should be playable on vita )
Uncharted GA 2 by Bend Fall 2013 with online/ad hoc competitive and co-op multiplayer. Also, some of the maps and game modes should be free to download on PS3 by Uncharted 3 owners for cross play.

Syphon Filter Vita by Sony Bend afterwards, Fall 2014

seraph979 said:

December 5th, 7:52 am

where’s the demo? i can’t see it as well

Nick930930 said:

December 5th, 8:26 am

LBPKarting was a great game. Only sheep listen to IGN and base their opinions off of those fat nerds.

Play games for yourself before passing judgement.. you might just learn something about how the world actually works -_-

Nick930930 said:

December 5th, 8:27 am

As for this card game, I’ll pass. I have soooo many games to play now I can’t even fit this on my vita lol. Looks like it would be a fun game for fans of the series though.

I for one will be exploring Rook Island for a while. (Far Cry 3)

U_P_S said:

December 5th, 9:43 am

More fun than expected! Sony Bend keeping up their tradition of taking any game concept and making it awesome! Congratulations Sony Bend please make your next game a Shooter or RPG because Vita really needs one.

Rez33 said:

December 5th, 8:46 pm

Excellent. I’ve been looking forward to this and I’m excited to get it and try it out. Thanks, Sony Bend!

TomaLexiVITA said:

December 6th, 5:42 am

Where can we report bugs for Uncarded to? Really love the game, but there isnt any developer forum or message board where the developers are posting, is there? I’ll probably try to contact the developers via email to see what they say.

PBrudz said:

December 6th, 2:45 pm

Is there a chance we could get an updated manual with more information about deck building? What are the minimum card requirements by type, basic information needed for deck strategy? etc.

Drunk-ass said:

December 8th, 7:40 am

It’s pretty fun. Now we need to get Magic: The Gathering on the Vita.

Leylifer said:

December 12th, 12:26 am

I don’t know if Chris Reese will read this but i want to report bugs about this game but there’s no address to contact even in your web site. Reply this message please.

PAGE 1 2