PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Dec 14

Dec 14

Play Days Returns: Up to 60% Off on Select PS3 Accessories

Richard Ho's Avatar Posted by Associate Product Marketing Manager

The holidays are just around the corner, and as a thank you to PlayStation fans, we’re excited to bring back our special Play Days promotion we introduced last holiday. Starting today Sunday through January 12th, you will be able to save up to 60% on select PlayStation 3 accessories. PS3 offers the best place to play and experience your favorite first and third party games and now is the perfect time to collect a few accessories to give you the best gaming experience possible.

This year’s Play Days promotion includes a host of PS3 accessories to enhance your gaming experience.

PS3 Audio and Video Accessories

• Solutions 2 Go
  • Sony Retail Stores
  • Synnex Corp.
  • Target
  • Transworld Music Corp.
  • Walmart

Also: As a special holiday bonus, the following bundles and games will also be available at a special holiday price beginning on Monday, December 17th:

Wonderbook Bundle: $59.99
Wonderbook: Book of Spells: $29.99
Sports Champions 2: $29.99

Wonderbook: Book of Spells BundleSports Champions 2

And starting on Tuesday, December 18th, a new PlayStation Store-exclusive bundle will combine Sports Champions 2 and Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest for just $29.99.

Happy Holidays, PlayStation fans! Which accessories and bundles will you be picking up this year?

*Please check your local participating retail stores for pricing and availability

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

Fruttyman said:

December 14th, 9:03 am

Nice.

Nick930930 said:

December 14th, 9:06 am

Was hoping the Move racing wheel would be on sale. It is not…

Though I’m interested in maybe a new bluetooth headset and maybe even a backup controller. Other than that, I have everything here already. Damn you sony… you’ve tricked me into buying everything with sony on the case -_-

WilburMonkey said:

December 14th, 9:08 am

Would love to see 60% of Vita memory cards! Some good deals here, though.

djml9 said:

December 14th, 9:13 am

Woah! Double take. is that 15 buks for sharpshooter correct? ive been wanting one for kz3 (and since im getting bioshock infinite). id get that in a hertbeat if its correct.

kivi95 said:

December 14th, 9:15 am

You should have had a sale on the EXPENSIVE vita memory cards aswell…

cool_trainer said:

December 14th, 9:17 am

Dat HDMI cable, what a steal.

PsychoticUsagi said:

December 14th, 9:18 am

Gah, I was hoping the Pulse Headset would go on sale for like $100. Especially considering it’s always like around $125 on Amazon anyway. I managed to get my Wireless Stereo Headset for $75 during Black Friday sales last year, they didn’t have anything like that for the Pulse one this year though. =/

Dubloon7 said:

December 14th, 9:22 am

? What’s at 60%? All of these items are STILL OVERPRICED. No thanks, i’ll just keep buying from pawn shops and third-party knock-offs which work just as perfect as PS junk.

Grexotic said:

December 14th, 9:29 am

*cackles @ #8

marsarmy84 said:

December 14th, 9:32 am

“Starting today through January 12th, you will be able to save up to 60% on select PlayStation 3 accessories.”

Actually the sale prices start on the 16th not today

smokinjoe1989 said:

December 14th, 9:42 am

will definitely pick up an extra controller but it would be nice to see those vita memory cards discounted as well.(ps plus games filled it up nice and fat) great deals though

Ryumoau said:

December 14th, 9:48 am

Why are Dual Stick controllers still as expensive as games are? $19.99 should be the standard price by now. Its been 6 years.

And $19.99 for HDMI cable? lol. There are great ones for $7.99 on Amazon.

Ryumoau said:

December 14th, 9:54 am

@3 agreed. Still no Vita memory card sales. :/

StealthReborn-- said:

December 14th, 9:57 am

Do these deals apply to Canada as well? I was thinking of picking up another PS3 controller.

Thanks! =)

Zezzler said:

December 14th, 10:01 am

Might have to pick myself up one of those Media remotes. 20 bucks doesn’t seem half bad.

TwinDad said:

December 14th, 10:02 am

Only thing I’m interested in is the controller charger.

I would purchase a Vita memory card if they are 50% off (or more). Until then I’ll wait for a Chinese ripoff or converter, but I doubt those will come as the sales figures of your hand held makes even the hacker stay away from the system.

GT-420 said:

December 14th, 10:06 am

My holiday wish is for one of two things: Either 1) Make DualShock controllers cheaper, $19.99 is good; or 2) Make DualShock controllers much more durable, especially the thumbsticks, so that they deserve the higher price.

onslaughtree said:

December 14th, 10:16 am

Best Buy has the Killzone Trilogy+Dualshock 3 pack for $39.99…..Best deal all year.

joaryche said:

December 14th, 10:19 am

what about the racing wheel required for Little Big Planet Karting?

JellyJugs said:

December 14th, 10:25 am

i want the Wonderbook bundle

Satnamji said:

December 14th, 10:46 am

That’s a decent price on the Move controller and Sharpshooter. Everything else is still a bit of a gip. $20 for an HDMI cable? Really? Maybe in 2006. This is 2012, going on 2013. I have yet to pay more than $5 for a 6 footer.

BlueBl1zzard said:

December 14th, 10:56 am

Wanted to see some vita accessories……..hopefully not too late

TRIX_BOL said:

December 14th, 11:34 am

Wow great deals. I was about to purchase one Move Motion Controller off eBay for a higher price, now grace to this deals I will wait and buy it at a retail store next week. Thank you for the news Richard, Thank you Sony.
Happy Holidays!

TRIX_BOL said:

December 14th, 11:48 am

@18 onslaughtree

Amazing deal the one you pointed out. I checked the site and indeed Killzone Trilogy + DualShock3 Controller deal is valid at $39.99. Definitely a STEAL, Thanks!

DrZombie said:

December 14th, 12:21 pm

Nice deal time to get a new controller after so much year playing loll!!

lisatsunami said:

December 14th, 12:34 pm

I already have multiple sets of almost everything, but would it kill you, Sony Products division to make a purple controller?! Third party knock offs are NOT as good as Sony OEM because I’ve tried those. And don’t counter by saying you have pink. I have 2 of those but I still want purple! And a purple Vita!!!!

MakoSOLIDER said:

December 14th, 12:40 pm

No Vita battery :(

purse317 said:

December 14th, 12:46 pm

Ok lets be honest I usually pay these prices for these accessories at online retailers anyway. My dualhock was $40 on amazon months ago

Welmosca said:

December 14th, 1:19 pm

Just a new Dualshock 3 for me…I’m in need…but for real I’m waiting for some PSN sales…and please don’t give us digital disc-based games…give us some PSN games.

OleGunnar said:

December 14th, 1:45 pm

Sony, either this “sale/promotion” is a joke or you all are completely out of touch with reality. Almost every single “sale/promotion” price is the price you can get these items at Amazon any day of the week.

I swear, I’m starting to think you people live in a bubble.

Kchow23 said:

December 14th, 1:46 pm

Sale on PS Vita accessories would be great specially memory cards :)

BlueBl1zzard said:

December 14th, 1:52 pm

@ lisatsunami Hey don’t forgot about that “design your own controller” contest they had a few months ago, the winner might be a purple one : ) and I want a blue vita!

AizawaYuuichi said:

December 14th, 1:55 pm

I’m with lisatsunami! Give us a purple controller! I’d buy one in a heartbeat!

Though from all these sales, I’ll most likely pick up Sports Champions 2 now. And maybe the Wonderbook Bundle.

D-Squad3 said:

December 14th, 2:04 pm

Hmm, DS3 for $40 is tempting, would have loved $30 though.

freshprincepbg said:

December 14th, 2:54 pm

There should be a price drop on PS Vita memory cards!! A 32 GB memory card for $100, you know how insane that is? I refuse to buy one for more than $50, and will not buy any more games until there is a price drop!

GRIM__REAFER said:

December 14th, 3:41 pm

I don’t get how people get HD cords for $20 or more. Hell I got like 5 and never even paid for them. I know you can get some for under 10 even $3. The controllers have always been expensive.

Sneeches said:

December 14th, 3:58 pm

dammit i bought a new controller last week lol.

BUT Wonder book is down to 29$, my daughter wants this for xmas, so now’s the time to grab it.

Nergil said:

December 14th, 4:04 pm

Took me a while to figure out wtf was 60%off…down at the bottom of the list…the sharpshooter, lol

I was really really hoping for a better deal on the pulse headset…I’d love to have one, but I’m not paying over 100 for it since I don’t really care about the whole pulse function…I just like the way it looks a lot more than the regular wireless one I bought from sony a year ago.

Sorry, not too impressive…guess I’ll be waiting…everything else I want in the accessories department I already own….I should quit buying so much stuff, lol

FeistFan said:

December 14th, 4:44 pm

$35 total for a Nav and Sharpshooter…not bad. Just might have to…sorry…pull the trigger on that one.

Buy Sports Champions 2 from PSN, and get Deadmund’s Quest free (essentially)? That’s not too bad either, though I’d prefer the disk version. Still worth a look.

Though $40 for a Dualshock 3 isn’t a stop-the-presses price – you guys could knock another $10 off if you really wanted to get people excited (I’d buy a new one at $30, probably, but can’t eek it out at $40, which amazon will slip to about once a month, anyway). We haven’t been able to do 4-player LPB for a while since my eldest daughter dropped a controller into water – the rice trick didn’t save it – but we’re on a budget, here.

IceColdKilla44 said:

December 14th, 5:02 pm

Eh, maybe I’ll pick up a Dualshock if the sale applies to the red one too.

But a pretty disappointing sale overall. I was hoping for a sale on either the Vita Memory cards or the Move Racing Wheel.

GhostMachine1 said:

December 14th, 5:24 pm

i want the Pulse headset! Sony please give it to me for being a loyal fan! XD

gundam08thteam said:

December 14th, 5:27 pm

picking up another controller yes!!!!!!

TheDeity said:

December 14th, 5:45 pm

these are all GREAT prices and should remain the prices of these items FOREVER

jlslippers said:

December 14th, 6:44 pm

I think that someone at Sony needs to learn math because these prices are not 60% off. For example: 60% off thre blu ray remote would make the price $10.00 not $19.99 which is not even half price.

Nergil said:

December 14th, 6:45 pm

@44
Um…it’s UP to 60% off…not all are 60% off

sparepart said:

December 14th, 8:37 pm

It’s one item at 60% off the rest are not any sale. IMO I do not think wonderbook will be worth half that in a year. I will be spending my gift money on better values this year sony.

GhostAce22 said:

December 14th, 9:59 pm

oh man i really want those pulse headsets

Elvick_ said:

December 14th, 11:22 pm

Picking up the charging station for the PS Move. Need one desperately.

guitarded77 said:

December 14th, 11:25 pm

I can recommend the Pulse Elite Headset… sounds awesome, and my friends never complain that they can’t hear me anymore.

Already have every stinkin’ accessory on the list, but may pick up Sports Champions 2 for $30. The Sharp Shooter for $15 is pretty good, I got one online from Best Buy for $10 on Black Friday. It’s good quality, but more games need to support it, and it needs a scope attachment since it has the mounting slide already.

GMFCO311 said:

December 14th, 11:34 pm

@ #12 Ryumoau

What a shocker to find you trolling again on another post.

And what exactly are Dual Stick controllers? I’m sure your meaning Dual Shock controller. And $39.99 is a reasonable fair sale price for it no matter how many years PS3 has been out. XBox charges the same for their controllers when they are on sale.

Please stop trolling and complaining about nonsense already! You must have never heard of the phrase, “if you can’t say something nice, don’t say it at all”, but then again trolls usually aren’t very smart!

PAGE 1 2