God of War

Dec 24

Dec 24

PlayStation Canada Boxing Week Sale

Janine Smith's Avatar Posted by PR Specialist, PlayStation Canada

LittleBigPlanet Karting for PS3

Are you in Canada? Did you score some sweet gift cards over the holidays? If yes, you’ll want to check out PlayStation Canada’s Boxing Week sale.

Between December 25th and December 31st, you can pick up a 160GB PlayStation 3 system for $199.99 at Best Buy, EB Games, Future Shop and Walmart. This console is perfect for a new PS3 owner, or is a great second system if you already have a PS3.

But, that’s not all we have on sale for Boxing Week – one of our favourite games is also available at a discount. You can pick up LittleBigPlanet Karting for $29.99. Playing this year’s biggest and best games on PS3 is a great way to spend the rest of the holidays.

If you’re still looking for more great Canadian PlayStation deals, check out our Play Days promotion. Play Days is on until Thursday, January 10, 2013. For more information, click here.

So, Canadian PlayStation fans, let us know what gear you plan on picking up on sale in the comments, and enjoy the rest of the holidays!

Add Your Own

Ghostwize said:

December 24th, 6:07 am

US store update today right? New deals and games and what have you. Surprised there wasn’t a blog post with all the new deals coming today. Lay it on me! SE sale please! :D

remanutd5 said:

December 24th, 6:19 am

Little Big Planet Karting needs to come to the psvita or you guys should seriously think about adding online multiplayer to ModNation, the psvita needs more online multiplayer karting games, Sonic&All stars Racing Transformed is a blast to play online, really good but we need more options i think ModNation or Little Big Planet Karting would be even better than Sonic.

remanutd5 said:

December 24th, 6:32 am

One more thing sony , is it possible to give psn games as gifts to our psn friends? if not, then you guys should consider that option.

punkmusic2009 said:

December 24th, 6:33 am

playstaction plus sould get some free stuff for ps vita since the store updates on Christmas day I need some gifts

Ghostwize said:

December 24th, 6:40 am

@ 4 I believe the store updates today according to a post last week. Given no one is working on Christmas.

faXys17 said:

December 24th, 6:48 am

I really hope there are some vita games this week and a bunch of other sales for christmast.

JTruF210 said:

December 24th, 6:58 am

This is for sure one vita game coming because the blob game is going off. Morgan has been promising great stuff but but i guess we’ll see today what it is.

KrisButtar said:

December 24th, 7:02 am

i know if that game is not under the tree, i will be picking it up, loved the demo. and i live in canada. i already own 3 ps3s so i dont really need another one of those but 200 bucks is a pretty good deal for people late to into this gen

Mike10Dude said:

December 24th, 7:15 am

that’s not that great of deal
future shop had it for 19..99 a few weeks ago

winstonrocker said:

December 24th, 7:17 am

Still waiting for the updates of today, free rockstar games will be great!

Dang_Man said:

December 24th, 7:20 am

DEMON SOULS WOULD BE GREAT FOR A DOWNLOAD, PLZ MAKE IT DIGITAL.

Teflon02 said:

December 24th, 7:45 am

I second #3, we need gifting, I remember gifting my mom using my account on something else cause I had enough money for what she wanted and was so happy, it will also help with christmas sales and so on cause ppl can get there friends PSN games as presents etc. would be great.
but this is great and All but did you guys forget the Vita? Or did you guys only post those 2 things just as example.

Elvick_ said:

December 24th, 8:19 am

Drop the memory card prices already jeebus.

PainOfSarrow said:

December 24th, 9:19 am

sooo the store updates today instead of tommorow. im so ready to see what discount sales we have today. lots of psn games would be nice. hope there not all full retail games. those i prefer on disc . we will see.

Restless9669 said:

December 24th, 9:31 am

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3) is going to be $29.99 and $19.99 for the Vita version in Canada for boxing week sale

retro25 said:

December 24th, 10:47 am

I hope I get a new PS3 either for Christmas or for my birthday next month ( I sure missed playing my old PS3 but has ylod).

Kchow23 said:

December 24th, 11:13 am

Rather weak boxing week sales for the most part considering that Canada picked up on some of the Black Friday sales… PS All-stars for $29 is very tempting for both versions.

Superstone said:

December 24th, 5:58 pm

So I can go to the store and buy LBPK for $29.99 or download it for $39.99? What?

Superstone said:

December 24th, 6:00 pm

Sorry just read Dec 25th. my bad. Come on Santa how about a new psn card!!

Superstone said:

December 26th, 1:39 am

LBPK is $39.99 on the PS store?