Paragon

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by Director, SIEA Social Media

Be the first to know.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 5 6 7 8 9

JRT-WOLVERINE said:

February 1st, 12:24 am

can someone just let us know when the ps4 is coming out already?! that way i can sell all my ps3 stuff soon if i need to…

Aeryn_James said:

February 1st, 12:27 am

I have 11 Vita games, only 2 are digital.
I have no idea what the PS3 count is.

jrolson said:

February 1st, 12:31 am

Cat is out of the bag now… WSJ confirmed It is the PS4.

housemas said:

February 1st, 12:33 am

Nice, now I crapped in my pants – Thanky Sony! Who cleans up the mess?

passivefamiliar said:

February 1st, 12:44 am

Thats one fine tease…imagine the backlash if its NOT a ps4 though…my word… anyway. There is SO much that needs to be done, so many little things i’m hoping for. And so many things i fear will be done. I hope the trophies carry over obviously, but thats the least of my worries. I worry about the account transfering, will it count as being active on another playstation? Unless it has backwards compatibility, at least to ps3 games, i’ll be keeping my ps3 and that will mean i’ll reach my limit very quick on consoles i can play my account on. I’d like to see interesting bundles in release too, special skins and colors. Jet black is nice don’t go me wrong. I’m just rambling now. Guess i’ll start saving up some extra cash…i can skip a dp&l bill right? Sure….ramen and toast for a little while i suppose.

Skiedragon81 said:

February 1st, 12:46 am

Um… you guys know its called the OrbiS right?

Skiedragon81 said:

February 1st, 12:46 am

and it prolly wont be released till after e3 and around the holidays to take away from the 720

igorrocks2 said:

February 1st, 12:52 am

Aeryn still here? :)

murben7 said:

February 1st, 12:57 am

i dont think its ps4 i get the feeling they yet to get all out of the ps3 they can get prob some new upgrade for plus or vita so i hope people dont cry if no ps4

Aeryn_James said:

February 1st, 1:07 am

Came back! And I still think it is a cloud based gaming announcement…lol. And I still think it is plausible that the PS4/Orbis may be announced for release in 2014. Not definite on the latter, but it isn’t unreasonable.

TWODEEEE said:

February 1st, 1:07 am

sony said they were waiting for mircosoft to make the first move, so its not the ps4

Aeryn_James said:

February 1st, 1:11 am

Maybe Sony changed their mind? We have seen quite a bit of that in the last 6 years. (See complaints on page 6).

resh_aykut said:

February 1st, 1:14 am

PLAYSTATION 4 HELL YEAAAAAAAHHHHH ! ! ! !

igorrocks2 said:

February 1st, 1:14 am

ah lol I was wonderig… Du föddes i USA eller Sverige? ;)

Aeryn_James said:

February 1st, 1:17 am

Jag är född i USA.

igorrocks2 said:

February 1st, 1:22 am

But parents are newcomers, yes? alert when switching my mind between languages lots of typos might come up lol :)

Aeryn_James said:

February 1st, 1:23 am

Föddes nere i en död mans stad
Första slaget jag fick var när jag föll i marken
Slutade som en hund
som har blivit slagen för mycket
Tills du spenderar halva ditt liv
för att täcka över det, nu
Hamnade i en småstadsknipa
Så de satte ett gevär i min hand
Sände mig till ett okänt land
För att döda den gula mannen
Kom hem till raffinaderiet
Den anställande mannen säger,
“Grabben, om det vore upp till mig”
Gick ner för att träffa min V.A man
Han sa, “Grabben, förstår du inte nu?”
Jag hade en bror vid Khe Sahn,
när vi blev kvitt Vietcong
De är ännu här, han är borta
Han hade en kvinna som han älskade i Saigon
Jag har en bild av honom i hennes famn, nu
Nere i skuggorna av fängelset
Ute vid gas eldarna av raffinaderiet
Jag har brunnit tio år längs vägarna
Ingenstans att fly, har ingenstans att gå

Född i U.S.A.
Jag föddes i U.S.A., nu
Född i U.S.A.
Jag är lång gången pappa i U.S.A., nu
Jag är en cool, rockande pappa i U.S.A., nu

Aeryn_James said:

February 1st, 1:24 am

No, many generations in America.

Aeryn_James said:

February 1st, 1:25 am

I don’t even speak Swedish. Those are random song Lyrics.

igorrocks2 said:

February 1st, 1:27 am

))) I know even from who they are lol

Aeryn_James said:

February 1st, 1:29 am

hah, I troll.

Gotgranite1 said:

February 1st, 2:47 am

instead of telling us about a new system, how about giving all of us our COD2 season pass maps that I shelled out another $50 for to not be able to play!!

Julzillamilitia said:

February 1st, 3:02 am

i just cannot wait!

BG808s said:

February 1st, 3:52 am

I’m very excited about the announcement of the PS4, I just hope Sony doesn’t mess it up by confirming that some of those early rumors are true, most importantly the no used games rumor!! ‘Cause if that’s the case, I’ll stick to my PS3 & PC, or possibly get the next xbox if they realize what a stupid idea that is.

Also, please Sony make the PS4 graphics chip better than a cheap-a** low-end PC as rumored, otherwise what’s the point in getting “next-gen” hardware if it’s not going to produce next-gen looking games?!

Make a powerful next-gen PS4 console worthy of the name with NO used game restrictions and I’ll buy one soon after launch!!

TheUndertaker85 said:

February 1st, 3:59 am

@Aeryn_James: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-ray_Disc

Blu-Ray discs aren’t limited to just 50GB. Sony has even been experimenting with discs that can hold up to 1TB. A 128GB Blu-Ray disc was stated as being able to hold a 3 hour 30 minute 4K video.

@Gotgranite1: Or how about you talk to Activision & Treyarch about that? You can tell them you want all of the season pass content that hasn’t even been released yet, thus why you bought a “Season Pass”. You don’t get the DLC up front. You paid for the DLC when they release it.

Taiko_us1983 said:

February 1st, 4:16 am

Please keep it region free.

biohazard_27 said:

February 1st, 4:39 am

Brasil Love Playstation

biohazard_27 said:

February 1st, 4:44 am

DLC Resident Evil 6 Predator, Survivors e Onslaught for Playstation :D
Brasil :D:D

XtemmA2 said:

February 1st, 4:48 am

No used games could means lower launch price. Publishers wont need to take any additional $ from buyers to cover losses from unsold copies to circulating used games ratio.

snakeeyes211 said:

February 1st, 5:11 am

I love you sony
PS4 plz

Elvick_ said:

February 1st, 5:20 am

@309: Am I the only one that took their statement as, “We’ll do our own thing at our own time. We don’t feel the need to be first, just to be first.”

jerker671 said:

February 1st, 5:22 am

No, I am not buying the PS4 anytime soon if that’s what the video is telling us. My PS3 has ALOT of life in it, In fact, I only got it last year, so if you guys are staying with me on PS3, add me on PSN

TheCraZyCloWn said:

February 1st, 5:24 am

i hope it carries a 802.11ac network card

nikrel said:

February 1st, 5:34 am

PS4 please! Vita as wiiU controller please! awesome sauce please!

amir-drake70 said:

February 1st, 5:45 am

i love you sony … i love ps4 …. but i cant buy ps4 in 2013 :d
play with ps3 :)

Libra015 said:

February 1st, 6:00 am

Sony always win, baby! :D

roccolou said:

February 1st, 6:20 am

Could it be the new Sony game unlock system for used games?

jarvisdavis said:

February 1st, 6:30 am

I HOPE IS THE PS4

ThakidIg said:

February 1st, 6:38 am

If this is indeed the reveal of the ps4, I’m not worried about the ease of development or pricing because I know you guys have learned big lessons from the ps3 and it shows with the psvita(which needs a price cut. handheld market is tricky more so than it has ever been before). Sony’s strong pushes with exclusives are also a no brainer.

The Ps4 needs to launch in North America first(Attack Microsoft where they are strongest. Don’t allow them to steal all the Call of duty fanbase;most popular multiplatform title). EU 2nd(which highly favors the sony brand) and Japan last(because their launch impact will be the same no matter what month it’s released there.)

That’s of course if the ps4 doesn’t receive a worldwide launch within the same month. The above is very simple logic. I’m not trying to be a smartypants or any of the such.

Type-F- said:

February 1st, 7:14 am

Sony IS the future

PiotrRasputinBR said:

February 1st, 7:27 am

Wow, cross game chat! It was about time! :P

PatricioUSA said:

February 1st, 7:28 am

I want to check out the PS4!

JG4Horrorshow said:

February 1st, 7:35 am

Presenting… THE PLAYSTATION MOVE 2.

I would die. Greatest troll ever if it was. But the repercussions would be devastating. It would probably bring about an angry fan-driven apocalypse of some kind.

JAHayes23 said:

February 1st, 7:43 am

@213, it’s already been announced b/c of the tech involved that Sony will be able to sell at a $400-450 price point and still make a profit. There will be no loss this time around.

For those bringing up that Sony has released a new model of the PS3, sony operates under a 2 console business model. They release a new console every 7 years and support it for 10+ PS3 was released in 2006, it’s 2013, do the math.

And this is just the announcement. They will show some tech, maybe have a demo, and we’ll also find out about some of the games we thought were for PS3 that are actually next gen for launch. Also interesting to note that God of War on the PS2 was released just before the PS3 debut at E3.

Welmosca said:

February 1st, 8:11 am

Sony if its PS4 then you’ll have one costumer less…PS4 is utterly unecessary…there is nothing to be even compared to the PS3 greatness,PS3 has the best graphics,the best service and the best all…please don’t announce PS4.I never want this but for the 1st time I hope you guys are trolling hard on this one.

novcze said:

February 1st, 8:30 am

PS4? Should I be excited? … I don’t know, I don’t want console where icons of games in which I have no interest, magically appears on my game list and cannot be deleted.
It will be tough decision process, it may help if PS Store and PSN as whole goes global so we can avoid attitude in which SCEE treats their customers.
If you are in the US and don’t know what’s this about see http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/SingStar/Feedback-on-the-Singstar-XMB-icon/td-p/17318024/page/51

ItaChu said:

February 1st, 9:00 am

Be the LAST to know you mean …. sheesh Sid lol why would they tell you to write Be the First to know …. when EVERYBODY KNOWS the first people to know are you guys and the video game news people! XD

So much for letting Xbox announce first? or was it release first? i dont remember lol

G-shift said:

February 1st, 9:00 am

I’ma scared!!! o_O

MastrBludRaven said:

February 1st, 9:01 am

Sony bought out GaiKai, a web based gaming company. This means that Sony can release/sell games directly from the net, no more cds/dvds/brds to play. Just log in and download.

ItaChu said:

February 1st, 9:02 am

OH MY GOD ITS THE FINAL FANTASY 7 TECH DEMO FOR PLAYSTATION 4!! …. >.> or Versus XIII anouncement lol or Kingdom Hearts 3 PS3 exclusive …. lol

PAGE 1 5 6 7 8 9