Farpoint

Feb 04

Feb 04

Select Namco Bandai Games 50% Off Starting Tomorrow

Nick O'Leary's Avatar Posted by Public Relations Specialist, Namco Bandai Games

Namco PSN Sale: Dark Souls DLC

Ah February, a month of blossoming love, the promise of spring and a massive PlayStation Network sale from Namco Bandai Games! Starting tomorrow, Namco Bandai Games will be holding a four-week 50% off sale of selected digital games and downloadable content across the PlayStation family brand of systems.

If you’ve been holding off on riding the high seas with One Piece: Pirate Warriors, unlocking the mysteries of the past in Dark Souls: Atorias of the Abyss, rolling around town in Touch My Katamari or stretching to new worlds in Noby Noby Boy, now is your chance. The sale will start Tuesday, February 5th and run until Tuesday, March 5th. The following list features the games and downloadable content featured in this month’s sale.

Namco PSN Sale: Dig Dug

• Dark Souls: Atorias of the Abyss – $7.49
  • ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS DLC Pack – $7.49

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

dsigns209 said:

February 4th, 10:18 am

Nice Vita sales but how is Soul Calibur psp still $20?

ExpressImpress said:

February 4th, 10:18 am

Soulcalibur and Tekken should have been that price already. They both have sequels that currently retail for less than that.

shrimpdude said:

February 4th, 10:19 am

Why are ancient PSP games still priced so high, even at 50% off?

TheGrimHeaper said:

February 4th, 10:20 am

nice price on One Piece :D

Shocked to see those PSP games on sale lol

Ghostwize said:

February 4th, 10:23 am

I got too many games and not enough time. :(

PainOfSarrow said:

February 4th, 10:23 am

i got NOBY NOBY BOY for 5$ a few weeks ago. wish i can turn back time. what was i thinkinggggg.

KazeEternal said:

February 4th, 10:24 am

No Sale, Namco Bandai’s software is already horribly over priced. 50% off merely places these games within a tones throw of what they should priced. Like Tekken 6, that game is a few years old now, it has seen the release of Tekken Tag tournament 2 (a better game too btw), and I’m pretty sure we’re due for Tekken 7 on Vita. I wanted Tekken 6 at release for both PSP and PS3, but couldn’t justify the cost of paying twice (Cross buy needed there). Here we are now and I’ve moved on to SFxT and TTT2. 10 dollars would be nice to help me sharpen some of my common moves on TTT2, but as it stands this is a game I can get on UMD for 5 dollars and already own on PSP. Don’t even get me started on Soul Calibur and the other titles there. Namco Bandai needs to start with full on releases and pay more attention to the digital market pricing.

HIhi2442 said:

February 4th, 10:26 am

Eh, nothing for me unless this is only the sales for this week and they haven’t shown the other stuff.

ThreeLeggedFreak said:

February 4th, 10:27 am

PlayStation Vita
RIDGE RACER – $12.49
TOUCH MY KATAMARI – $12.49

PSP
SOULCALIBUR: Broken Destiny – $19.99
TEKKEN 6 – $19.99
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Impact – $19.99

That should be the REGULAR price for all those games. Add 50% on top of that and I might be interested in a couple.

el_casual said:

February 4th, 10:28 am

its so bad that Tekken 6 is not avalible on the PSN of Mexico.

likeanobody said:

February 4th, 10:33 am

I’ll be picking up that Dark Souls DLC, thanks for the sale!

Zezzler said:

February 4th, 10:34 am

Those are some great sales!
Might pick up the Namco Museum collection and Katamari for vita!

And some advice for those who haven’t already; BUY NOBY NOBY BOY! It’s such a fantastic game, and hour upon hours of fun! it is another quirky masterpiece from Keita takahashi. And for 2.50, it’s a steal!

MushThePainter said:

February 4th, 10:40 am

Not interested

boomstickbhg said:

February 4th, 10:44 am

Since I already own the One Piece game there is nothing here for me with the short list of options.

Having said that, it’s alwasy nice to see a new sale on the PSN even if I don’t want any of it, so thank you for bringing us deals.

For OP fans, good price for the game, it’s Warriors style, but a ton of fun at least to me.

lisatsunami said:

February 4th, 10:48 am

@ Nick, like most gamers, I throw a fit when things don’t go my way so I was just about to start a war against Namco Bandai when Digital River sent me an email saying my WE was cancelled due to their admitted mistake of overselling. I called them & some nice lady in the Phillipines took pity on me & sent my order so I cancelled the war. Really love Ni No Kuni, love the Japanese voice over option (Mr. Drippy in Japanese is really good) & I really loved Dark Souls, excited about DS2, so I am not hating on you all right now.

PS: for trophy ‘hos like me, be aware that Artorias of the Abyss doesn’t have any, dammit. It’s long, hefty and great, but all that suffering for no trophies :-(

GranpireV said:

February 4th, 10:51 am

Those PSP prices are ridiculous, Ridge Racer Vita should be free with that little content, and I don’t have a PS3.

That leaves Katamari, but I’ll go for Knytt Underground instead.

Nevi901 said:

February 4th, 10:51 am

Yeah… Ridge Racer Vita, at ANY price, it’s not worth it. Katamari is a steal right now, though.

Gorvi said:

February 4th, 10:57 am

I’ll most likely grab the Dark Souls DLC along with Noby Noby Boy. Katamari on the Vita is tempting, I’ve never played more than a demo of any of the games in the series.

mcbuttz78 said:

February 4th, 11:02 am

@ nick o leary how about going to ps home and suggest them making more namco clothing.? I mean I have been waiting alife time for the “pac man” varsity jacket and etc. I really want dig dug coat or sweater or ps home… More namco thing on ps home is always better

Also how about having asale on “inversion” the game. its a good game alot are not playing.. also armor core 5.. Also dragon ballz hd for ps vita would be nice.. ne way thank agn.. I also wish the dlc for ridge racer vita was on sale ( discounted). Try to make that happen if its ok to ask .. Thanks

mcbuttz78
vp psn legioniaree group

Alucard-XII said:

February 4th, 11:02 am

I wish to see RR7 getting a trophies patch. I just want an excuse to play that game again lol. Great game, and great series.

Elvick_ said:

February 4th, 11:03 am

Please bring some support for Vita OUTSIDE OF JAPAN. It’s crazy how many games you leave over there on Vita. Particularly Tales of Innocence R, Tales of Hearts R, Gundam Seed Battle Destiny and God Eater 2.

You’ve been doing good with localization news on other platforms. Come on… please for the love of Yevon.

Elvick_ said:

February 4th, 11:06 am

And yeah, those PSP sales are a joke.

cat9966 said:

February 4th, 11:13 am

The price for Soul Caliber is decent since it still runs $25 on disk, but Teckken 6 is list price $20 on disk and easily found for less then that. In theory it would be nice to move my PSP library to my Vita but since the electronic versions generally cost more then the physical versions, not to mention the expensive Vita memory, that isn’t going to be happening. I really think you and your publishers missed the boat when you put so many costly roadblocks in the way of selling large quantities of downloads. On my ipad or iphone I don’t even have to think twice about buying something that catches my eye, but on the Vita it is always a major decision because of the limited storage.

headronefish said:

February 4th, 11:13 am

Thanks, I might grab RR7. Please oh please give me a Katamari for PS3.

plaztiksyke said:

February 4th, 11:13 am

Finally gonna pick up Namco Museum Essentials and Pirate: One Piece! Already played Noby Noby Boy off and on for a few months when it first came out — a really bizzare, fun experience.

Speaking of which, when do we get Noby Noby Boy on Vita? Seems an absolutely natural fit for the device! Same question for Namco Museum Essentials :)

No deal on the Afro Samurai download? The art in that game demo is amazing, would have bought it ages ago if it had gotten a simple trophy patch.

I’d like to complain *again* that the Pac-Man CE mini still won’t copy over to my Vita. Please put it on the white list so the content I already paid for isn’t held hostage :( I can’t download it from my Download List on Vita, and it’s not in the Store on Vita either. Same goes for Vector TD :( :( :(

ItaChu said:

February 4th, 11:35 am

thats what those psp games should cost normally lol what the heck?! theyre even cheaper in europe :)

BlueBl1zzard said:

February 4th, 11:36 am

I remember playing Dig-Dug (love the music) from some type of Namco game collection on PS1, so I may get this one. Also does anyone know if Namco Baindai is the company behind that Dragon Ball Z tag team game for PSP? I played the demo, but the game itself never came to the PS Store. Sad, especially considering that fact it came out after the PSP Go was released.

Major_Hoare said:

February 4th, 11:39 am

Noby Noby boy is a great pickup for $2.50. It’s the most relaxing game I’ve played since Flower.

RE_Player said:

February 4th, 11:41 am

I’m finally going to pick up Noby Noby Boy!!

Tjoeb123 said:

February 4th, 11:43 am

Where are my Tales games at? I’d love to get Graces F at $20, but no, it’s not even on PSN! (I can see the same fate happening to Xillia…)

ArchAngeL-777 said:

February 4th, 11:54 am

No sale price for Ridge Racer PSP? I thought Ridge Racer Vita was decent. Then all the sudden I leveled up to a point where the chick on the screen turned to a nasty looking succubus type chick with red highlights and some strange throbbing music. Goodbye high energy Ridge Racer chick. Hello queen of the underworld : /

Ryumoau said:

February 4th, 12:04 pm

You guys at Namco must be out of your mind still charging more than $9.99 for psp games. That format was dead in the west for years, so just wise up and make the game pricing reasonable. People might even consider buying it for their Vita.

Also, $24.99 should have been the original price for One Piece to begin with. $50 for a digital only DW clone? geez….
I beat Koei will still charge that same amount for Kens Rage 2 tomorrrow. Companies are so greedy.

ArchAngeL-777 said:

February 4th, 12:07 pm

Not sure but on a search I found that you might be able to deactivate “Devil mode” on Ridge Racer Vita, but I dont recall seeing it. I’ll have to double check.

Kchow23 said:

February 4th, 12:07 pm

Hmmm… half price Dark Souls DLC! :)

Vinland_Krauser said:

February 4th, 12:09 pm

Why is the Tales of Graces F page in the PS3 store not available? I can only find the DLC on the search list, but not the product page.
Also, why not have a discount on this game’s DLC? It’s been a while.

MaxSterling85 said:

February 4th, 12:19 pm

Wow I thought Dark Souls was released by From Software, welcome surprise. As for PSP Tekken 6 and Soul Calibur Broken Destiny thank goodness was never going o pay $39.99 for those, actually was looking for them for UMD since they were priced so high, I wish PaRrappaTheRapper (Sony)was simarlly on sale! As Well As Ace Combat Joint Assault(Namco Bandai), Me & My Katamari(Namco Bandai), Ridge Racer PSP (Namco Bandai) and Shinobido 2 should be on sale too!

DCS-Tekken said:

February 4th, 12:24 pm

Aww, Man! No SALE on Tekken Tag 2…. Rats!

I would of so got the Digital Copy if it were on SALE!

Arrgg!

TomatoDragon said:

February 4th, 12:36 pm

Wow…I haven’t played Dig Dug since like the mid 80’s. One Piece looked pretty fun. Think I’ll pick that up and Ridge Racer Vita.

Gay_Angel said:

February 4th, 12:46 pm

Will the selections expand on the games throughout the four week sale event?

zingakun said:

February 4th, 1:10 pm

I always wondered, is it Atorias or ARtorias of the Abyss? At first I thought it was a typo, but I’ve seen Atorias in so many places that it left me confused.

KingTygerVII said:

February 4th, 1:11 pm

shouldnt PLUS users get One piece at 15 bucks? :( it be awesome if you did that SONY, give us One Piece for 15 bucks and you be my hero :)

Carl-G said:

February 4th, 1:26 pm

Why is there no ‘NAMCO MUSEUM ESSENTIALS – VOL 2’ yet Namco??? :-( I love Namco’s old-school games & would buy all of them really :-P

RiddyRiddy said:

February 4th, 1:30 pm

The question is, will Ridge Racer’s DLC also be discounted?

AshwinSUMRA said:

February 4th, 1:36 pm

I want the one piece game but since #2 is coming dont know if its worth it now.

RulitoCR said:

February 4th, 1:38 pm

One Piece is a must have for everyone!!! (I got it since day one, also, all the DLC)

TJF588 said:

February 4th, 1:56 pm

Picked up NOB NOB right before the system activations limit kicked in, which is the only title I’m interested in enough to buy at this price. If there was a 75% off for Plus members discount, I’d definitely pick up the NAMCO Museum Essentials, but I agree with others here: The sale prices on the PSP games ought to be their base prices.

Megrim23 said:

February 4th, 2:08 pm

If you could add a few games from the ‘Tales’ series to PSN & put them on sale, Legend of Heroes III sale or something along the line of RPG games I might take interest in this opporunity. Nothing for me though from this list more than likely. I am enjoying Ni No Kuni VERY much though. Thanks Namco Bandai!

megamixer said:

February 4th, 2:14 pm

Anyone who doesn’t have Noby Noby Boy by now, now’s the chance to join in & help Girl reach the ends of the universe! :)

No sale on the various Pac-Man’s make me sad however. :(

@Namco Bandai
You may have failed .hack fans by not bringing Link over, but please consider at least bringing .hack//Versus to the west. And how about that .hack related Tales of Graces F dlc while you’re at it? Oh and thanks in advance for bringing Project X Zone to the west!

unbornsoldier said:

February 4th, 2:42 pm

Might pick up ridge racer 7,appreciate the discounts :)

Superstone said: