God of War

Feb 05

Feb 05

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Out Today on PS3 and PS Vita

Glen Egan's Avatar Posted by President, Sanzaru Games

The day has finally arrived! Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time goes on sale today in North America. We are so stoked with how the game came together; this is a very proud moment for the whole team! The game is available at retail, and also as a download from PlayStation Network. You can get the PS3 version for $39.99, which includes the digital PS Vita version at no additional cost, or you can purchase the standalone PS Vita version for $29.99.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Sly Cooper: Thieves in TimeSly Cooper: Thieves in Time

We are so happy that players can finally experience the joy of Salim al Kupar’s carpet ride and Tennessee Kid’s Crack Shot as they follow the gang’s adventure, twisting and turning through space and time. We love how the demos have been received by the Sly Cooper fans, but we have also loved watching a new, younger audience pick up and enjoy the Sly Cooper experience. It’s been hard keeping things under wraps for so long, but I can’t wait for players to uncover the latest plot twists first hand! Find out more in the launch trailer at the top of this post.

We are also pleased to announce the simultaneous arrival of the Bentley’s Hackpack, a new Sly Cooper companion game available for download on PSN! Based on Bentley’s hacking minigames from Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, the game gives players 60 totally new, controller twisting missions to take on, tons of nifty Sly Cooper loot to collect, and cameos from the whole gang, all wrapped up in Bentley’s signature arcade. We had so much fun making and playing the mini games in Thieves in Time that we just couldn’t stop and wanted to pass along the fun. The Bentley’s Hackpack is available today for either PS3 or PS Vita, for just $2.99. Purchasing either version of the game will allow you to download the game on the other platform at no additional cost. Check it out:

Bentley's HackpackBentley's Hackpack

Bentley's HackpackBentley's Hackpack

It’s been an absolute blast bringing Sly Cooper back and we’d like to thank PlayStation and Sucker Punch for giving us such an awesome opportunity!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4

professor-x8 said:

February 5th, 5:58 pm

Is Bentley’s backpack online co op or split screen on the vita and ps3 ?

How do u download it for free on the ps3 if u get it for ps vita ?

Glen Egan's Avatar

Cristian Cardona said:

February 6th, 10:04 am

No split screen or co-op for Bentley’s Hackpack.
    Once you buy it, you should be able to go back to the Store from your PS3 and download/install it.

minty_253 said:

February 5th, 6:06 pm

Does anyone happen to know what’s going on with the cross buy because every time I try to access it I get an error message. Any help will be appreciated.

DarkStar83x said:

February 5th, 6:07 pm

Like I said earlier, they’re working on it.

minty_253 said:

February 5th, 6:08 pm

WyN_wYn said:

February 5th, 6:09 pm

i bought the ps3 copy of the game today cause of the crossbuy feature, but i cant find how to download the free ps vita game, can anyone tell me how to download it?

and i saw a disc benefit thing, but it has no content what is it for?

Dyoxen said:

February 5th, 6:09 pm

Just got my Vita version now so looks like they got it up and running now. woohoo

chev327flatout said:

February 5th, 6:09 pm

Its working now. Thanks and please don’t do this “Disc Benefits” again. It cant be worth the hassle.

Artie_34 said:

February 5th, 6:12 pm

Enjoying Thieves in Time, but why am I having trouble finding the Vita download? Disc Benefits says benefits are coming soon. I can download the Vita preorder bonuses, but they sit in the download list without a game to download. Am I missing something?

minty_253 said:

February 5th, 6:13 pm

Artie_34,
your not missing anything they are working on the problem

spyro213 said:

February 5th, 6:28 pm

So The PS Store updated but there is now an error that occurs, what give’s I was hoping to play on the go tomorrow

The_Dukenator said:

February 5th, 6:28 pm

@121 The Sly masks are harder to find than the treasures, bottles & safes due to them being everywhere. Sometimes you might have to replay the same job over and over until you get them. The treasures, bottles & safes are only found in the open world.

The_Dukenator said:

February 5th, 6:33 pm

Read the store update blog post as they are working on the issue. I have the retail disc, but don’t mind waiting for the fix since I don’t have a Vita at this time.

Cloud_X1 said:

February 5th, 6:48 pm

So I tried getting my Vita copy from the PS3’s Disc, but it keeps saying that an update will be available soon, and the store has been updated already, so what gives? Is my copy corrupted or what? CROSS-BUY
Is anyone else having this problem?

Cloud_X1 said:

February 5th, 6:49 pm

NVM I just read the Store Update blog post.

saskamazon said:

February 5th, 6:50 pm

bought the PS3 version – fantastic btw ! love it so far. still can’t get my Vita copy. the first few tries it said content was unavailable & the last 2 times (5 mins. ago) I got an error code – 80710D23 hope it resolves soon … really disappointing as it’s a large download for the Vita & would like to get going with it.

Cloud_X1 said:

February 5th, 6:50 pm

Also I STILL can’t download the Vita copy of Rachet and Clank FFA. Are they fixing that?

ajhollobaugh said:

February 5th, 7:02 pm

WHERE’S MY VITA COPY!!!!!!!

Motherboop said:

February 5th, 7:43 pm

Holy cow, they really did do a good job on this! In case anyone is on the fence, pick it up – this really is the Sly 4 we’ve all been waiting for, and the visuals are downright gorgeous upon getting to the first world!

techy87 said:

February 5th, 8:49 pm

How does one that bought the PS3 version of the game get the Vita version for free? Is it listed in the PSN store somewhere?

Sojyne said:

February 5th, 8:57 pm

Returning this game tomorrow morning. All my money back into my wallet. I don’t even care at this point. Thats just false advertising.

ninjaelfgirl said:

February 5th, 8:57 pm

Um wow… I just bought the PS3 version online and went to download…16GB!!! I guess I’m not going to be playing it tonight after all sigh it going to take forever to download, oh well I’ve been waiting 7 years for this, whats another night :)

minty_253 said:

February 5th, 9:00 pm

techy87,
when you put the game in your system and the three icons show up the one that says “disc benefits” is how you get the vita version for free. But there are issues preventing people from claiming their free copy.

saskamazon said:

February 5th, 9:31 pm

bought my preordered copy this a.m. – you’d think the powers that be might try loading the disc & verifying that this apparent “disc benefit” actually works … it’s almost midnight here & all I get are various error codes …. generally speaking, I’m pretty forgiving about the blunders, but on top of no R & C FFA Vita version months later, no LBP Karting costume functionality – now since Nov. 6th, & today I faithfully trust that you will provide the Vita version as PROMISED, & zip zero nada … you guys need to work on this. customer loyalty & satisfaction matter & this should not have happened …. you should give a free PSN card to all affected . this is outrageous.

kenj77 said:

February 5th, 9:35 pm

my system froze during the download, when I restarted the system and completed the download when it went to install an error occured so now I’m going to have to redownload the 16 GB file again. hopefully it doesn’t freeze on me again. should have bought the game from walmart.

The_Dukenator said:

February 5th, 9:56 pm

@174 Walmart here didn’t stock it. Got it from Gamestop instead.

DarkStar83x said:

February 5th, 10:07 pm

I was finally able to activate the disc benefits successfully. Took their sweet time, but it worked. :)

spyro202 said:

February 5th, 10:18 pm

Yeah! Got mine to work! Just keep pushing X! I got the error many time but then *poof* I got it! So yeah it’s stupid to get worked up with technical problems like that! Just think… people who get the game tomorrow… It will work for them but just the first had problem and some people got ” OMG I hate sony so much!I will never buy anything from them EVER ever ever again because I’m mad!” Seriously act like an adult please and don’t spam! Or troll either! Thanks for everything Sony!

DZORMAGEN said:

February 5th, 10:31 pm

Still getting problems with the Disc Benefits (getting Error messages). Why can’t Sony do anything right on day 1 release!! This is a disaster!! EVERY GAME!!!!!!!!!

tabreez said:

February 5th, 11:52 pm

Is there a reason why the UK version of the game comes out in 27.03.2013?

legendary111 said:

February 6th, 5:28 am

Disc benefits are working for me now!

thanujan12345 said:

February 6th, 6:49 am

hey

Glen can you take a video about how to do the cross-buy???
pleaseeeee

saskamazon said:

February 6th, 7:28 am

my vita version is DLing now … although even today I had the error code. anyway, for anyone unsure how to access the content … just go to disc benefits – it will tell you that you can tie the Vita version to your acct & that it only works once. it asks if you want to do that – you click yes, then it will ask if you want to go to the store … yes again … I just added it to my DL list & confirmed – but I didn’t want to DL to the PS3 & then transfer … so I checked my list & the vita version appeared. I then left the store & went to the Vita – off to the store again, pull up your DL list & then click download … that’s how you access it. we played the PS3 version last night & it’s great fun thus far … anyone who completes Murrays Geisha job will have a good chuckle – looks like they’ve done a great job on the game.

Shadowbhiemes said:

February 6th, 9:18 am

Thank you for finally releasing this game! Can’t wait to pick it up for my Vita.

Darth_NODlike said:

February 6th, 3:01 pm

I received my pre-order copy today but there wasn’t anything inside to download the pre-order bonus items. Was the bonus only available from select retailers? I didn’t see anything about that and I ordered from Best Buy. Anyone else have that issue?

thanujan12345 said:

February 6th, 3:22 pm

i just watched the end and it looks like sly 5 will come.
am i right sanzrau?

thanujan12345 said:

February 6th, 3:22 pm

sanzaru*

D-Squad3 said:

February 6th, 3:44 pm

Too bad this game doesn’t have any marketing, probably won’t sell much. Such a shame.

macsam-usa said:

February 8th, 1:05 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa where is sly
i see the ending
coming sly 5 ?
plz where is sly

TylerTheDestroye said:

February 8th, 9:52 pm

If you have a reciept, the code should be on there.
Really, you’re not missing anything. They’re unlockable in the game! Yep! Just collect 30 Sly masks. The pre-order code just unlocks them early.
Actually… it’s a pretty big let down, but at least I didn’t have to pay anything extra for it. Besides, I think paying actual money for a recolor of a character is just a waste. I prefer unlocking them in-game. (Damn you, Arkham City!)

supercyc10 said:

February 9th, 3:01 pm

well, i played the game, beat and thoroughly enjoyed what you guys did. You guy’s game lived up to my expectation and the best part for me was how these characters all interacted with each other. and I can’t wait for your next project…if you’re planning to

Richrules86 said:

February 9th, 10:44 pm

I downloaded and installed the hackpack but I don’t see it on my home screen. Is it an in game feature?

ChuitoPR said:

February 10th, 7:54 pm

is anyone having problems with the AR trasures ?? i cant connect with my vita !! ps3 and vita are on the same network, and the ps3 AR toggle is on !! so i dont know what is the problem !! if anyone know how to get it work please help !!!

disturbedsauce said:

February 12th, 4:46 pm

I pre-orded from Amazon and i’m not sure what to get to get me pre-order reward or if I even got them.
HELP!