Knack 2

Mar 09

Mar 09

The PlayStation Recap: What We’re Reading

Justin Massongill's Avatar Posted by Social Media Manager, SIEA

Previously on PlayStation.Blog…

Assassin’s Creed IV got an official announcement for PS3 and PS4, MLB 13 The Show hit store shelves (and PSN download queues) to critical acclaim, we gave you a chance to win VIP passes to Coachella, Lara Croft made her long-awaited return in Tomb Raider, we had a Q&A session with community-run site PSNStores.com, European PS.Blog maestro Fred Dutton talked to Santa Monica Studios about God of War: Ascension, we detailed some of the weapons you’ll wield when Defiance launches on April 2nd, and more.

What are you playing this weekend?

• I’m playing: Tomb Raider, BIT.TRIP Presents: Runner2, Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
  • I’m watching: Game of Thrones Season 1 (note to self: don’t watch while eating dinner)
  • I’m listening to: PlayStation Blogcast 065, Asian Kung-Fu Generation

What We’re Reading

This Week’s Top 10 Posts

Most-Watched Video of the Week

Add Your Own

Sonicfan11589 said:

March 9th, 3:46 pm

I’m playing Gravity Rush (got it for $19.99 Brand new off of Ebay), Dead or Alive 5 in anticipation for the Vita release.

I’m watching: The Simpsons on DVD, Rocko’s Modern Life on DVD

Sonicfan11589 said:

March 9th, 3:46 pm

If u can answer,l whatever happened to the PS Blog Share, it’s been dead since I think October.

Sonicfan11589 said:

March 9th, 3:47 pm

Do u know if the Dead or Alive 5 Plus demo for Vita will release next Tuesday?

Elvick_ said:

March 9th, 4:03 pm

When will NA get the Mega Fun Pack for Frobisher Says? Got all the trophies I can, but that empty list is annoying. at least we finally got the trophy patch.

Playing: Tomb Raider, Atelier Ayesha, Spec Ops: The Line, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+
Watching: Community
Listening: Kat Dahlia

ZaGe-zAiKaNo said:

March 9th, 4:51 pm

I’m playing: Spec ops: The Line, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, Ecolibrium, Dead or Alive 5
I’m watching: Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure 2012
I’m listening to: Last Alliance

dodgedoors said:

March 9th, 5:10 pm

Playing: Tomb Raider, Smart As…, Sly 4

Watching: The following, psych

Listening: Tom Waits: Every album on random, He’s a genious.

dodgedoors said:

March 9th, 5:16 pm

P.S. Hated Tomb Raider multiplayer so much almost just returned it. decided to try the story mode and it is great. Hate that games have multiplayer trophies that aren’t just simple ones.to get one of them you have to get level 60 3 times… that’s 60 hours of MP just to get a darn trophy.

dnsdenis said:

March 9th, 5:38 pm

I’m playing: Tekken tag 2 ps3, UMVC3 vita, Plant vs zombie vita
I’m watching: Saint Seiya Omega
I’m listening to: Bone thugs~n~harmony

I need TEKKEN TAG 2 for VITA

XtemmA2 said:

March 9th, 9:52 pm

I’m playing: Wipeout 2048
I’m watching: Lara Croft’s death scenes compilation on Youtube. (it broke my heart)
I’m listening to: Loco Roco OSTs

Alastor424 said:

March 9th, 10:06 pm

I’m playing: Tomb Raider, Spec Ops (PlayStation Plus)
I’m watching: The Walking Dead
I’m listening: A Day to Remember

Tomb Raider is an amazing game. I cannot believe how much of an amazing game they produced.
I love playing an actual ADVENTURE game where nobody is holding your hand, dragging you along the entire time (sorry, Cpt. Price..).

DRAQ-520 said:

March 10th, 12:39 am

I’m playing: Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of The Patriots, Gravity Rush, Escape Plan and LittleBigPlanet Karting.
I’m watching: Jojo’s Bizzarre Adventure The Animation
I’m reading: Mockingjay
I’m listening: Yes

Only two more weeks till my Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition arrives!!!!

The_Dukenator said:

March 10th, 3:51 am

Playing: with myself. what? I don’t have a game to play atm.
Watching: Netflix
Reading: This blog and elsewhere.
Listening: For necromorphs to pop out of the vents.

franky_boyzz said:

March 10th, 8:28 am

damm just lose my ps plus :( will get it back super soon :D

Playing : Far cry 3 ( just got Platinum :D )
watching : My girl friend !!
listening : to her kids :P

MushThePainter said:

March 10th, 11:06 am

I’m playing Tomb Raider, Urban Trial Freestyle
Watching Wreck it Ralph

IXxHIJACKERxXI said:

March 10th, 11:53 am

Are We going to get more skins for Metal Gear Rising ? I download it from PSN for $59.99 and no free skin WoW but gamestop had a free one like Grey Fox skin and the blade. ARE W3 GOING TO GET THE GREY FOX SKIN??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

PatricioUSA said:

March 10th, 11:58 am

I’m playing: Twisted Metal (Just bought it! Hooah!) StarHawk, Spec Ops The Line, Dead Space 3, League of Legends
I’m watching: Chicago Fire, Grimm, The Walking Dead
I’m listening: I’m Shipping Up To Boston – Dropkick Murphys

KazeEternal said:

March 10th, 11:59 am

Umm were we supposed to get Tekken 6 PSP and Disgaea 3 for Vita free on PSN this week for PlayStation Plus?

Where is Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core on the PSN?

Why do we not have Final Fantasy Type-0?

When will we be able to share our assets for ME3 with the PC version for Multiplayer?

Who is going to answer these questions?

IXxHIJACKERxXI said:

March 10th, 12:02 pm

Day 1 DLC and pre-order bonuses are always cut content that should be included with the $59.99 MSRP.”

beef_child said:

March 10th, 5:02 pm

I’m playing: Actually got in some Golden Abyss time, first time I got in some gaming in about 2 weeks.

I’m watching: My kids getting older and they’ll be out the house soon, ironic since I got into gaming because my wife and I got into the whole liming at home thing when they came along.

I’m wondering: How did that Jack@$$ I new myself to be as a youngster, end up with an angel for a wife??

I’m wishing: A Very Happy Birthday to her, and hoping she’ll spend the many more I wish her with me.