Knack 2

Apr 30

Apr 30

Grand Theft Auto V Trailers: Michael. Franklin. Trevor.

R*Q's Avatar Posted by

Grand Theft Auto V is coming September 17th, 2013. Pre-order now and visit www.rockstargames.com/V for more details.

Add Your Own

Mark_Critelli said:

April 30th, 9:45 am

i’m a LONG Term GTA Fan and was very Happy how GTA:IV game out BUT i was very Very Disappointed that as a PS3 owner you made a deal with Microsoft & us PS3 GTA fans could not get NO DLC for a YEAR+ & that was a HUGE cheap low blow for us Loyal GTA Playstation fans. So i already payed for GTA:V and hope its even better BUT i swear if u make another bull Crap deal with Microsoft where i have to wait years to get ANY type DLC for GTA:V i will SELL IT BACK TO THE STORE and get different game. Its unfair & a CHEAP MOVE. Hold DLC 1-2week extra from another system is understandable BUT years+ wait is Bull Crap. OVER ALL i hope GTA:V Gameplay will be AS great or Better then GTA:IV
From your long time loyal Playstation GTA FAN, hope to hear a Reply from you Rockstar.

JnF_Gho5t said:

April 30th, 10:00 am

Amazing trailers. R* is my favorite developer and they never disappoint. I can’t wait for September 17th.

Trieloth said:

April 30th, 10:07 am

Looks freaking awesome! Super excited about this game but absolutely not excited as to how M$ is gonna screw over the game with the timed exclusive nonsense.

that-acmilan-guy said:

April 30th, 10:08 am

This game just looks incredible, just too good for an open world game for this console generation. Is it true it was running on a console with no other enhancements?

KidCommando said:

April 30th, 10:11 am

WOW!

Those were some great trailers. The music, the dialog, the humor…I’m officially hyped for GTAV!

powerkid117 said:

April 30th, 10:25 am

When will the PC version be coming out? I’m a disabled gamer, and I have a hard time playing console games, so PC is my first choice.

lenandude said:

April 30th, 10:25 am

It looks like they may have implemented the diving mechanics from Max Payne. In the Trevor trailer when he is on his back on the wing of the plane the animation looks the same. But that might not mean they did it. Just an observation. It would definitely make sense for them to at least add the aiming mechanics from Max Payne 3 though. The best aiming ever in a third person shooter.

Welmosca said:

April 30th, 10:28 am

Ha michael and trevor trailers are decent but Franklin one is awesome just as I expected Franklin trailer is the best….for real great trailer….besides GTA being the most overrated series ever…its a great game and there is a lot of fun to have with it….I wont be buying day 1 but I’ll buy eventually without doubt…..btw a question:Can’t we play only with one character?

Welmosca said:

April 30th, 10:32 am

Oh I forgot to mention….PLEASE NO PS4 VERSION!!!!!!!

Qmoney88 said:

April 30th, 10:37 am

Uhh, I sure hope they bring out a ps4 version. Im not quite sure why that can be viewed as a bad thing at all, ever. Considering how long it will take for Rockstar to pump out a ps4/nextbox gta, I would hope that they improved gta V and released it for next gen consoles. Think of the performance and visual fidelity gains, as well as providing even more incentive to upgrade. I cant wait for the ps4 and gta V especially, heres to hoping it comes out on both ps3 and ps4.

lyfestory said:

April 30th, 10:38 am

are these trailers going to be part of today’s Playstation Store update? they should be… i’d like to see them full screen in all their glory…: )
definitely cant wait for the game… but first things first, bring on The Last of Us..

Shinigami_Ness said:

April 30th, 10:42 am

Please make a version for PS4 and Vita :D

Heavenly_king said:

April 30th, 10:47 am

Please release on PS4!

Because if not, I am not buying the game at all ;)

Hoovalation said:

April 30th, 10:55 am

I hope this lives up, I’m so excited about this! I’m going to hold out for the PS4 version, so pleeeease have it a launch title!!! :)

Biggz124 said:

April 30th, 10:55 am

Please give us a Cross-Gen port of GTA 5.

pretty please, Rockstar!

I’d also like a Carl Johnson cameo in the game.. :3

donkeypunch12312 said:

April 30th, 10:56 am

Can I get a Amen for GTA5! I LOVE HOW YOU GUYS ARE PUTTING THIS INTO AN ACTUAL STORY DRIVEN THIRD PERSON SHOOTER FREE ROAM!

donkeypunch12312 said:

April 30th, 10:59 am

I HAVE NEVER PLAYED THE GTA SERIES BEFORE. THESE INTROS TO THE CHARACTERS ARE MAKING ME ANXIOUS TO PLAY IT! ROCKSTAR IM GIVING YOU MY FULL SUPPORT!

villdoc said:

April 30th, 11:01 am

LOVE Trevor, he’s funny as …….all hell

KingPotMoney6 said:

April 30th, 11:04 am

WOW THIS LOOKS AMAZING , CANT WAIT TILL IT COMES OUT , THIS LOOKS LIKE IT COULD WIN GAME OF THE YEAR

Crazyglues said:

April 30th, 11:05 am

OMG! Those were some of the most awesome trailers I have ever seen, and I can’t wait.. Game is looking Amazing….

The Only Question for Rockstar – Is..? Can I please have a PS4 Version…. and since I know it won’t come out in time for PS4’s Launch…..

All I ask is can You Make something Special for the PS4 version… Like An Extended story line… with two new characters… I’m going to get the PS3 version, but I’m hoping you will also give me a reason to buy a PS4 copy too when it comes out…

KingPotMoney6 said:

April 30th, 11:05 am

THANKS ROCKSTAR U GONNA MAKE ALOT OF GAMERS AND PEOPLE HAPPY THE WAY YOU MADE THIS GTA5 GAME , LOOKS AMAZING

SilmanLP said:

April 30th, 11:06 am

I really really really want to have this game. The trailers are so awesome. I don’t want to wait for the game. I hope there will be a PS Vita version too!!!!!! GTA FOR THE WIN!!!!

Ryumoau said:

April 30th, 11:24 am

i wasn’t the biggest fan of GTA 4. it felt too serious. I may rent the new game, but definetly not spending $60 on it. I’m more interested in Saints Row 4.

Gekidami said:

April 30th, 11:29 am

PS4 version, please. I want to get this on launch then have all the time i want to play it, rather than get it on PS3 and have it get lost in the switch over.

cookiemonster525 said:

April 30th, 11:33 am

Damn, these trailers ooze style.

john_kramer13 said:

April 30th, 11:38 am

It’s looking really good! It is definitely getting my pre order.

YoshiCr7 said:

April 30th, 11:43 am

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

ThakidIg said:

April 30th, 12:03 pm

Holding off buying this due to there being a pc version and if theres a pc version then it shouldn’t be hard(based off what we heard with other devs) to port GTAV over to the ps4. Not double dipping on this title. And I’m still waiting on Agent. Hopefully that’s still a Sony exclusive and will be worked on after GTAV.

LumarQQ said:

April 30th, 12:06 pm

….my body is ready.

krycek76 said:

April 30th, 12:10 pm

As with every GTA game after 3, I always wonder “Is Lazlow in this one?” His radio stuff has always been some of my favorite parts of these games.

nYcFrEeWiLL82 said:

April 30th, 12:11 pm

AH same ol same GTA..slightly better graphics..and three diffrent mafia stories..just like GTA4..Im going to get it USED..im more interested in SAINTS ROW 4..it has CUSTOMIZATION and HOPE and PRAY for MULTIPLAYER! ..and lets not forget how they treated us PS owners when they switched to the microSOFTbOx..smh

silverbane said:

April 30th, 12:13 pm

Trully some crazy rockstar **bleep** we all love and almost see as normal Wauw!!! serious big props to everyone that made that game happen

OverTaker said:

April 30th, 12:18 pm

Sorry I will not be getting this on day one because, all I see is Rock Star laughing all the way to the bank saying that this is a good way to get 3 times the DLC out of Chumps that buy on day one.

PainOfSarrow said:

April 30th, 12:22 pm

Amazinggg Trailers. RockStarrrrr does it best. day 1 buy. ishh looks soooo good and hood.

Alkaiser27 said:

April 30th, 12:27 pm

the previous trailers didn’t really get me all riled up but these trailers got my tenderloins nice and deep fried. also i cant full screen the trevor trailer for no apparent reason. That doesn’t really bother me though.

PainOfSarrow said:

April 30th, 12:29 pm

cowmamba , same here. september 1st. i know what il be asking for.

GhostMachine1 said:

April 30th, 12:39 pm

Obviously getting this.

PainOfSarrow said:

April 30th, 12:40 pm

nYcFrEeWiLL82 , Thats Funny. Saints Row same ohh same ohh Ish. customize a player with a new story.

HorrorGod said:

April 30th, 12:51 pm

These trailers were great!
I have played (and beat) every GTA, since part 1 released on the PC. I’ve loved them all, and I can’t wait to add GTAV to the list.

I’ve enjoyed watching this series continue to grow-up through the years.
I feel like a proud uncle. Thank you, Rockstar.

LJRobey said:

April 30th, 12:52 pm

Saints Row has just gotten ridiculous. Fighting aliens with superpowers? stupid in my opinion. I did enjoy the 3rd but will not be buying the 4th. As for the GTAV trailers, great job! When i get the money i will definitely pre-order!

neuropunk said:

April 30th, 1:12 pm

Why is there no playable female character? Why are the only characters fugly dude characters?

No wonder females generally dislike video games. Video games are still a man’s world and still can’t get a bit more diversity. I’m not a fan of GTA or Rockstar, just sayin’.

audio79 said:

April 30th, 1:15 pm

are u going to gave xbox DLC first again sell out

ngreatshark said:

April 30th, 1:23 pm

This already looks GOTY worthy

ngreatshark said:

April 30th, 1:25 pm

I almost hate to ask this, but is this running on Ps3 hardware? Because this looks so much better graphically than GTA 4

Bicgoozgetten-69 said:

April 30th, 1:44 pm

Man that S#&% was so freaking cool Rockstargames is the best.

nYcFrEeWiLL82 said:

April 30th, 1:55 pm

@86..yeah i had alot more fun playing SR3..than GTA4. From customizing my characters to PLAYING CO-OP with my Bro or Friends .Im not saying GTA was COMPLETELY LAME it just gets boring..shooting chasing robbing..but there’s nothing else.With SR…you have special MOVES..and TAUNTS..and RIDICULOUS weapons..all that was missing in SR3 was MULITPLAYER ONLINE..that would’ve took the game from AWESOME to F-ing AMAZING! IMO..but it all depends on your taste of SANDBOX GAMING.

NFLPA said:

April 30th, 2:49 pm

I’m a LONG Time Rockstar game fan. I’m tired of playing RDR & Max payne 3. finished LA Noire & GTA IV. definitely looking forward to play that game. thanks Rockstar

L337GOGO said:

April 30th, 2:54 pm

You guys are amazing, getting the feel of those 3 different life styles. that is going to be so much variety and re playability…

After seeing this i don’t think anyone is complaining you delayed the launch, if anything I’m happy you delayed the launch.

Make it the best game you possibly can… :)

Brainpaste99 said:

April 30th, 3:18 pm

So im Guessing Grove Street is Back :D

sti9471 said:

April 30th, 3:52 pm

I really like this idea that there will be three playable characters because we will get to see the rich, ghetto, and country side of their lives and the game. Awesome…