Knack 2

Apr 30

Apr 30

Grand Theft Auto V Trailers: Michael. Franklin. Trevor.

R*Q's Avatar Posted by

Grand Theft Auto V is coming September 17th, 2013. Pre-order now and visit www.rockstargames.com/V for more details.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

HeySumbode said:

April 30th, 4:56 pm

Please let this be a Day 1 digital title that has pre-loading so it will unlock at 12:01AM…

FEARED__REAPER said:

April 30th, 6:28 pm

What I want to know is that will it be for the ps4 aswell or just for this generation. I want to know so I can decide to get the game on my ps3 or wait for it on the ps4

Scaramanga1983 said:

May 1st, 6:30 am

I hope the missions will not be as scripted as in GTA 4 and the shooting and cover mechanics will be fixed.

saab01 said:

May 1st, 7:06 am

Nice trailer I am sure this game will be great like all of the other GTA’s. I just hope the multiplayer is better than the last time it was kinda confusing to get into a match for online in GTA4. And for me it wouldn’t always work all the time.

Strangeheaven said:

May 1st, 7:21 am

The ps4 version will be better in everyway.

Rockstar North will release it, they would be stupid not to. There probably working on it now as we speak.

I’m guessing November 22nd launch date along side ps4

Andy55411 said:

May 1st, 7:32 am

Could you RockStar games make it where the health regains like battlefield 3?, not over powered. this way we can focus more on the action but maintaining that challenge of health?

solace357 said:

May 1st, 8:28 am

Is that Ray Liota as Michael & Ice Cube as Franklin?

startazz said:

May 1st, 8:52 am

Great set of trailers and i can’t wait for the game to drop,the Michael trailer reminds me of the movie HEAT. :-)

DonkeyKongKilla said:

May 1st, 10:27 am

Talk to sony, get a GTA for plus free in may CMON MAN… haha

dinkin-flicka said:

May 1st, 10:39 am

Is this game like a Tarantino flick where three independent story lines converge?

blakseed said:

May 1st, 2:40 pm

Jay Rock and K. Dot’s Hood Gone Love It on Franklin’s trailer. Perfect.

MariusMGT said:

May 1st, 2:42 pm

SONG from Trevor trailer
SONG from Michael trailer

XxElBigMex913xX said:

May 1st, 4:00 pm

Michael = Thirsty for Money
Franklin = Thirsty for Gang Love for the Hood
Trevor – Thirsty for Chaos
These 3 People are My Faves Now Rockstar and Hopefully me and my Crew will be Cruising and Killing in GTA V Soon as i Get It \^_^/
I Hope Someone adds me on PSN So We can Cause a Real Money Crisis in Multiplayer :D
PS: Don’t Send do any deals with Microsoft because it can be Real sad Y’Know and BTW GTA SA was actually a Best Fit for PS2 anyways! :D
Keep rocking like a rockstar! R★

tusunami said:

May 1st, 6:31 pm

Shut the front & back door, can I get a whooyah. Epic that’s all that can really be said!!!!!!!!!!

Kassler1 said:

May 1st, 10:23 pm

I cant wait to get my hands on this title! the trailer looks absolutely sick! I see a ps4 in my future with this title leading the way :)

ANDREW4712 said:

May 6th, 1:57 pm

I can’t wait to get this game! I always stay tuned with this game’s news and I’m so obsessed of this game! . I already saved money to buy it. I understand why it’s delayed. A late game will eventually be good. I’m sure that we will not be dissapointed by this outstanding game.

by gtagamer